Chris Jericho's wrestling topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I can't think of a much better way to try and get heel heat for Foley than that. Looks like the rumors of Dreamer and Funk vs. Foley and Edge at ONS2 are shaping up to be true.

On another note: Raw has been fucking SOLID tonight.

WWE creative missed a great opportunity to finally put DX back together. You could have had HHH hit Vince in the back, and then give the chop over both their bodies

[quote name='CaseyRyback']WWE creative missed a great opportunity to finally put DX back together. You could have had HHH hit Vince in the back, and then give the chop over both their bodies[/QUOTE]

They've missed plenty of chances at this point.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']WWE creative missed a great opportunity to finally put DX back together. You could have had HHH hit Vince in the back, and then give the chop over both their bodies[/quote]

WWE creative is probably saving the DX reunion for a money making occasion... probably whatever the next RAW PPV is.

[quote name='Demolition Man']Uuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... okay...........

So is Shane dead or something?[/QUOTE]

I hope so. Otherwise Vince's over acting was very unnescessary, and extremely annoying.

[quote name='PhrostByte']WWE creative is probably saving the DX reunion for a money making occasion... probably whatever the next RAW PPV is.[/quote]
Vengeance
hxxp://www.charlottebobcatsarena.com/default.asp?id=70&objId=8
replace the xx with tt in the address

I can't wait either. I'm going to be there!

[quote name='Demolition Man']"I'm gonna John Wayne your ass!" -Terry Funk :rofl:

Best line I've heard on ANY wrestling show in eons. Period. :D[/quote]

It's right up there with Iron Sheik's, "I'll fuck your ass, make you humble." :lol:

[quote name='allout1986']
Vengeance
hxxp://www.charlottebobcatsarena.com/default.asp?id=70&objId=8
replace the xx with tt in the address

I can't wait either. I'm going to be there!
[/QUOTE]

Congrats on going, but damn is that a long drive from Wilmington. I plan on going to No Mercy in the fall as long as Kurt is back

The Foley/Funk segment was incredible. It's amazing how simple it was for the crowd to really get into that as a legitimate, and very personal, beef between two guys, but how frequently they fail to do even that.

You might say that it's Foley and Funk's history, and that adds something, but it's really otherwise a very simple formula that could apply to virtually any feud. Awesome segment. The rest of the show can suck my ass.

When did edge and foley start working together? I thought they had some story about hating each other.

Wow. The Undertaker went to raw. I should really keep up.

You nailed it down myke what I was thinking but didn't know how to word it out exactly. That segment had everything I could ever ask for - some comedy, some nice tension, a storyline that not only makes sense but as a mark even I can get emotionally invested into, and its well executed and well done period.

How long is it until ECW One Night Stand again? I'm starting to get a bit excited for it this year now all of a sudden. :D

Some bad news just reported on PWInsider.com....

[quote name='PWInsider.com']TNA X-Division champion Samoa Joe, who had been wrestling with a nagging knee for the last several weeks, appeared to have injured it again tonight at the TNA Impact taping while wrestling David Young during an Xplosion bout.

Joe had injured his knee several weeks back while working for Ring of Honor. He had it examined and had been trying to protect the knee going into the Sacrifice PPV, as it was going to be his highest profile match in TNA to date.

I hope to have an update on Joe's condition on Tuesday.[/quote]

[quote name='2poor']When did edge and foley start working together? I thought they had some story about hating each other.

Wow. The Undertaker went to raw. I should really keep up.[/QUOTE]

So 'Taker goes to Raw, isn't Angle on Raw now?, Batista's still injured?, and is Orton still on indefinite suspension? Who's left on Smackdown besides JBL and Rey?

[quote name='RedvsBlue']So 'Taker goes to Raw, isn't Angle on Raw now?, Batista's still injured?, and is Orton still on indefinite suspension? Who's left on Smackdown besides JBL and Rey?[/QUOTE]

That Irish guy and Lashley, but they aren't too popular.

[quote name='CouRageouS']He still needs to beat Adam Sandlers tall friend.[/QUOTE]

That's a given he'll do that. You know it and I know it. Kinda like the sun rising in the morning and setting at night. Its inevitable.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']So 'Taker goes to Raw, isn't Angle on Raw now?, Batista's still injured?, and is Orton still on indefinite suspension? Who's left on Smackdown besides JBL and Rey?[/quote]

Taker and Angle are still on Smackdown, and Batista is due back soon (before Great American Bash, probably will have his return match at GAB).

That still leaves Lashley, JBL, Rey, Henry, Booker, Benoit, and Finlay just off the top of my head, including the above mentioned.

Day of Reckoning 2 is pretty sweet. I was having a HIAC match between Batista and Orton.. god, Orton was hard to beat. Beat him so bad he was bloody, he went through the cage twice.. I actually lifted him in the air then just dropped him through one of the panels.. kicked out.. Crowd chants "RKO!".. I give a Batista bomb.. he kicks out, the crowd does the "holy sh.." thing.. it was pretty awesome. I also love the momentum reverser.

I should probably start picking out the next wrestler's thread.

[quote name='Scorch']Day of Reckoning 2 is pretty sweet. I was having a HIAC match between Batista and Orton.. god, Orton was hard to beat. Beat him so bad he was bloody, he went through the cage twice.. I actually lifted him in the air then just dropped him through one of the panels.. kicked out.. Crowd chants "RKO!".. I give a Batista bomb.. he kicks out, the crowd does the "holy sh.." thing.. it was pretty awesome. I also love the momentum reverser.

I should probably start picking out the next wrestler's thread.[/quote]

How about a valet or manager for one of them? Maybe Melina? Bobby Heenan?

Not a bad idea. Mean Gene was inducted to the hall of fame, so I won't give him double honors.

Maybe I'll pick Tony Schiavone. IT'LL BE THE GREATEST WRESTLING THREAD IN THE HISTORY OF WRESTLING THREADS, FOLKS!

[quote name='Scorch']Not a bad idea. Mean Gene was inducted to the hall of fame, so I won't give him double honors.

Maybe I'll pick Tony Schiavone. IT'LL BE THE GREATEST WRESTLING THREAD IN THE HISTORY OF WRESTLING THREADS, FOLKS![/quote]

I think Tony Schiavone and Bill Walton majored in hyperbole in college. :lol:

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Congrats on going, but damn is that a long drive from Wilmington. I plan on going to No Mercy in the fall as long as Kurt is back[/quote]

It is a decent drive, but its still in NC, so I can do that. It's not one of those drives that take all day to get there thankfully. I've also always wanted to see what Charlotte was like, even though I haven't heard anything amazing about it.

[quote name='cdeener']If that is true I guess Sting will have to choose another partner.

What caused this to happen?[/quote]

Most reports say it is due to his attitude towards women. He has no problem with the ones that treat him like God's gift to women, but the ones that don't he tends to use distasteful language such as the c-word.

[quote name='Matt Young']So, um... Hey. :)[/quote]
You finally got an internet connection again. Good to see you back. How's things? No new drama I hope.:)

ECW on the Sci-Fi channel? I just read that from the wrestler observer site. Now that's a weird pairing if it's true.

[quote name='Roufuss']Sci-Fi???

What the hell???[/quote]

What the hell indeed. Unless they bring back Max Moon it won't make any sense.

Well, it's a TV deal, and in my opinion, that's what really matters for ECW. Sci-Fi is on most basic cable packages these days, so people who want to see it are gonna be able to find it.

well anyways ..

why the fuck wasnt the tna game showed at e3? damn midway get to work

i kinda wish that xbox would of gotten the dor series but hey...something is better then nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back