Chuck! - Mondays on NBC

I like how they
gave Chuck more than one love interest once he became a full blown spy. One that likes him cause she's always around him while the other likes him cause she enjoys being around him but doesn't know his secret.
I tagged it just in case for those that haven't seen what is going on yet.

I think last night's episode was the bets of Season 3 so far. I was hoping they would go this direction with Chuck's character, even if it's a bit sad.

I'm really looking forward to the Ellie and Morgan arc they launched as well, should be interesting.

I always wondered how much the government pays for the installs Chuck goes on since most of the time he is gone for days at a time.

Been watching since the show started, but the last couple episodes have been so good that they've prompted me to go back and watch the first two seasons over again.

I'm not looking forward to the two week hiatus due to the Winter Olympics, but after that, it should be 12 straight weeks of Chuck!

[quote name='detectiveconan16']Great episode, but Chuck is going down a dark road. If only he could talk to Michael, but they're in different production companies.[/QUOTE]

Michael Westen!? :hot:

Anyway, I'm actually wondering if the rest of the season can top the best 2 minute clip from a few episodes ago. Oh my god, you were attacked by a bear!?!?!?!? :lol:

Bump for Chuck's return tonight.

NBC has decided to air the last two episodes back to back so it looks like there will be a week where it'll be a re-run as opposed to all new episodes from here on out.

Have yet to see episode 10 yet, but I'm sad that Awesome and Ellie are leaving.

Man, 9 was pretty cool. Diedrich Bader guest-starred as an evil Ring operative, and was defeated by Chuck. ::(: It should've been the two Supermans to take down the current Batman.

[quote name='detectiveconan16']Have yet to see episode 10 yet, but I'm sad that Awesome and Ellie are leaving.

Man, 9 was pretty cool. Diedrich Bader guest-starred as an evil Ring operative, and was defeated by Chuck. ::(: It should've been the two Supermans to take down the current Batman.[/QUOTE]

You really need to watch the next episode to learn about Elle & Devin's plans.

[quote name='VipFREAK']Chuck sucks, especially if they are gonna make Yvonne's character look more and more helpless...[/QUOTE]

Wow I didnt know she is doing voices for Mass Effect 2. Just thought some guy liked her a lot to model a character to look like her in the game.

As for the show, I hope the writers actually have something planned for Chuck because this whole love drama is a real drain on the show.

last night's episode was awesome! chuck's first kill was very well done.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's already a thread for this show. I'd link to it, but I'm on my phone and I'm lazy.

I'm a gamer and I think the show is crap. Watch Deadwood instead. Seth Bullock was a big Pokemon fan. So if you like games you'll dig it.

OMGZ! Someone on TV games!

Just because someone plays video games does not make it a quality programming. Look at the Big Bang Theory, highly rated TV show and about nerds and I literally want to kill a puppy everytime that show is on.

The show is well uh... decent. I feel it's the same crap over and over again, and the whole love drama really drags everything down. It's in hot water again with their ratings.

You assume wrong, Demo.

Chuck is fantastic. I enjoy it a lot more than 24 now. It was a bit rough starting out, but it picked up in a big way, especially in season 2.

holy crap, that chick's tits in mass effect 2 look horrible

[quote name='Scorch']Chuck is fantastic. I enjoy it a lot more than 24 now. It was a bit rough starting out, but it picked up in a big way, especially in season 2.[/QUOTE]

Its good to hear that. Maybe I'll have to pick up season 2 on Blu for cheap and catch up.... well once I get caught up on Lost just in time for the series ender. At the middle of season 3 right now.

You should, you definitely won't regret. It was kinda bland up until the last few episodes of season 1, then I went out and bought season 2.. tore through that, then caught up on season 3 on Hulu.. it's great. There aren't any new episodes until April 26th, so this is the perfect time to get caught up.

[quote name='Scorch']Chuck is fantastic. I enjoy it a lot more than 24 now. It was a bit rough starting out, but it picked up in a big way, especially in season 2.[/QUOTE]Absolutely agree with this opinion. :applause:

[quote name='bardockkun']Look at the Big Bang Theory, highly rated TV show and about nerds and I literally want to kill a puppy everytime that show is on.[/QUOTE]Absolutely disagree with this opinion. :nottalking: (Also, vehemently opposed to puppy killing. Not even big on puppy wounding)

Great news. We should find out when Chuck's coming back (fall or mid-season) later today when NBC announces their lineup.

Edit: Looks like they decided to keep it on Mondays at 8/7 as a lead-in for two new shows, at least for now. I was hoping they'd move it to another night with less competition.

Nice to see that NBC came to their senses. Either that, or they don't have something in the spring timeframe to fill in the place that those 9 episodes are going.

Good to hear we're getting a full season. Hopefully by the end of the winter, we'll know if there's a Season 5 or not.

[quote name='shrike4242']Nice to see that NBC came to their senses. Either that, or they don't have something in the spring timeframe to fill in the place that those 9 episodes are going.

Good to hear we're getting a full season. Hopefully by the end of the winter, we'll know if there's a Season 5 or not.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, hoping numbers warrant a 5th season. Even if it only means an initial 13 episode order.

[quote name='craven_fiend']Yeah, hoping numbers warrant a 5th season. Even if it only means an initial 13 episode order.[/QUOTE]It'll also depend on what NBC would have as a possible replacement for that time slot if they don't go forward with it. I'm sure they're working on the Fall 2011 stuff in the design steps right now, as they tend to test new shows towards the end of the existing season, so we should hear about that around March or so.

As long as they can keep things good and fresh and not retread the same territory over and over again, they should be able to wring another season out of it.

[quote name='shrike4242']It'll also depend on what NBC would have as a possible replacement for that time slot if they don't go forward with it. I'm sure they're working on the Fall 2011 stuff in the design steps right now, as they tend to test new shows towards the end of the existing season, so we should hear about that around March or so.

As long as they can keep things good and fresh and not retread the same territory over and over again, they should be able to wring another season out of it.[/QUOTE]

Someone brought up a good point on tvbythenumbers. Giving Chuck another 22 or more episode season would get it's total shows around 100. That would be an ideal syndication number for NBC/Warner. And if it's still got steam, keep it going. If not, you'll get your money and then some through syndication.

I think what's impressing NBC is that there's literally next to no advertising for Chuck, yet it still maintains somewhere between 1.8-2.1 every week.

holy crap, NBC actually ordered 11 episodes of Chuck, not the back 9, making it 24 episodes this season - the most so far of any season. If the numbers hold, there's a pretty good chance for a 5th season. Wow!

I just want to say that this season has been great so far. Chuck and Smallville are the only two shows on TV that I make time in my schedule for so I can watch them when they air.

[quote name='Scorch']I think what's impressing NBC is that there's literally next to no advertising for Chuck, yet it still maintains somewhere between 1.8-2.1 every week.[/QUOTE]Word of mouth is a good thing. I just wish the BR releases didn't have such crappy PQ, otherwise I'd pick them up and add that into the mix.

[quote name='Scorch']holy crap, NBC actually ordered 11 episodes of Chuck, not the back 9, making it 24 episodes this season - the most so far of any season. If the numbers hold, there's a pretty good chance for a 5th season. Wow![/QUOTE]Even better. Let's hope the numbers do hold to put us into a 5th season.

bread's done
Back