August
NO LIST

July
http://cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143063

June
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...d.php?t=139368

April/May
http://cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137696

Hm.. these have been pretty dissappointing lately.

But as always, thanks for posting the lists neocisco.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']maybe... we'll see if rampage drops again that might be fun, assuming the controls are new for the wii[/quote]

I was really disappointedly by it. The only good thing about it is that it had the N64 version on it.

I love how minutes after this is posted, it makes its way over to slickdeals, in this EXACT format. "Blaze323i" seems to enjoy grabbing CAG's content and posting it over there.

As always, thanks neo! There's a couple that I may try to nab when they hit 8.96. I thought Hitman and Monster Madness were already 16.96. They've been marked that way at my CC.

[quote name='mtxbass1']I love how minutes after this is posted, it makes its way over to slickdeals, in this EXACT format. "Blaze323i" seems to enjoy grabbing CAG's content and posting it over there.[/quote]He does credit CAG on his "I'm too cheap to afford CAPS LOCK and Shift keys" keyboard. :roll:

[quote name='shrike4242']He does credit CAG on his "I'm too cheap to afford CAPS LOCK and Shift keys" keyboard. :roll:[/quote]

Ah yes, this once he did. He hasn't in the past however.

[quote name='mtxbass1']Ah yes, this once he did. He hasn't in the past however.[/quote]Lovely. Another "StealFromCAGGiveToOtherSite" type. :roll:

Probably a dumb question, is this for all Circuit City locations? Will these games be marked in anyway to reflect these price or will they just ring up that way?

[quote name='matrixcaptain84']Probably a dumb question, is this for all Circuit City locations? Will these games be marked in anyway to reflect these price or will they just ring up that way?[/QUOTE]

Yes, it's for all CCs and no, they're almost never marked. They'll be marked full price but just take it up to a register and have them ring you up. It'll ring up as the clearance price.

[quote name='DX']I may actually try one of the Cabella games. Im weird.[/quote]If I were you I'd check KMart if you have any around. Alaska is 7, but may have dropped to 3 in the recent drops and I think Africa was 15, but may have dropped to 12. Clearanced a little cheaper for less chance of buyer remorse.;)

[quote name='neocisco']Has anybody played Call of Juarez? I'm curious about it.[/QUOTE]

Got it for $7.99 at CC.com a month ago. I was ripped off.

I was expecting something fun like GUN but was horribly wrong.

[quote name='DX']Got it for $7.99 at CC.com a month ago. I was ripped off.

I was expecting something fun like GUN but was horribly wrong.[/quote]

Same at 7.99. Beat it, but wasn't much fun. Gun is SO much better.

Circuity Shitty in harbison/irmo area of columbia, Had Madden 07 collectors edition, cabela games, most of sports titles, tombraider legend, Perfect Dark Platinum, 1 lord of the rings II.

I Picked up the last TMNT that I saw and Perfect Dark, wanted the Madden but we all know those sports games don't change much and Eb will have Madden 07 at 5 dollars soon enough.

Games of interest I didn't see available Blitz, Hitman, Call of Juarez.

Phew - glad this list has nothing for me as I'm going out of town all week ;). I'd feel compelled to run out today but I have WAY too much to do to get ready. It's kind of too bad CAG is back today as now I'm wasting time here instead...

[quote name='shrike4242']Lovely. Another "StealFromCAGGiveToOtherSite" type. :roll:[/quote]

I can't stand it when someone reposts non-proprietary information from one free and open registration forum to another.

Ace Combat Zero! I'm going to hunt that as if I was a Beagle.

Don't see anything else though. But, I've got to admit, Red Steel looks strange on that list, especially since they were selling it for less during the Christmas season.

Is Hitman worth $17?
I haven't played any of them since the first Hitman: Agent 47, which was a fantastic concept but terrible execution...way too difficult, rough around the edges in general.

Is Blood Money any better?

Weird to see MK: Shaolin Monks for PS2 at $16.96. I could have swore this was clearanced at CC for $8.96 a year ago. I guess they must have brought the price back up and clearanced it again.

Thanks to whomever mentioned checking Kmart.

Saturday I was at Circuit City and bought Fear Files ($39.99 normal price) and bought TMNT that rang up $16.96. I noticed they had tons of the Cabela's hunting games, and thought to myself I'd like to get them when they go on clearance (not knowing that they already were).

Sunday morning I notice this thread, and go back Sunday night after work for the two Cabela games and they're all gone. Who buys hunting games? Seriously? Anyways, I found one Alaskan one hidden, but no African one.

Today I went to Kmart, and they had the African Safari one marked clearance at $15.00, but rung up for $12.00. So thanks, I'm happy.

And I have never hunted, nor do I have any desire to do so. And I don't care if other people hunt.

I just liked playing the Cabela's games on the original Xbox.

Kind of a stupid question, but does anyone know offhand if any of those DS Petz games are actually decent? I'm wondering if my girlfriend might enjoy them.

[quote name='drawingboard']I might have to bite on Red Steel. Thanks Neo![/quote]

Cheaper at Target, just to tell you. I think it's 10 there

bread's done
Back