Circuit city glitch, some games 19.99 and under for $10 each

magus83

CAGiversary!
I was browsing circuit cities site and noticed that adding two greatest hits titles lego star wars 1 and 2 both came out at to $20 instead of $30. While not as good of a deal as the $5 glitch, its still not that bad of a deal.

Thanks for the heads up about Monster Madness. Finally was able to get one.

Was able to also pick up:

- Shadow of the Colossus
- Tekken 5
- Kingdom Hearts II
- Scarface

[quote name='eau']I thought CC.com ships those out of their warehouse rather than from the stores? Do the games in your order have the store price tags on them?[/quote]

Yea my games had store tags on em. didnt think much of it really till you mentioned it.

Just ordered:

Resident Evil 4 (PlayStation 2)
UPC 013388260560
$9.99

Lego Star Wars (PlayStation 2)
UPC 788687500326
$9.99

Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War (PlayStation 2)
UPC 722674100168
$9.99

Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII (PlayStation 2)
UPC 662248906065
$9.99

Immediately available
Subtotal
$39.96

[quote name='guinaevere']To serious bidness though, I've cleaned out all posts related to the Call of Juarez joke made earlier. It may or may not be racist, I don't know. But after looking up it's meaning, it doesn't belong in this thread. CAG is pg13. We don't want references like that in here.[/quote]
HAHAHAHAHA...oh Christ. Look at what we did boys! My apologies guinaevere. It's just...the more you know, the more you grow..or somethin like that. But you're right. Kids should learn about these kinds of things from their parents...not the internet. Damn, I feel like the "Howard Stern of CAG" after this, haha.

Oh, and to be on topic, I haven't gotten any of my games yet (they all shipped independently), but of the four, they're coming from Michigan, Wisconsin, Texas, and California, respectively. So, yeah, that pretty much confirms CC is shipping directly from stores. Wonder when they started doing this.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']HAHAHAHAHA...oh Christ. Look at what we did boys! My apologies guinaevere. It's just...the more you know, the more you grow..or somethin like that. But you're right. Kids should learn about these kinds of things from their parents...not the internet. Damn, I feel like the "Howard Stern of CAG" after this, haha.

Oh, and to be on topic, I haven't gotten any of my games yet (they all shipped independently), but of the four, they're coming from Michigan, Wisconsin, Texas, and California, respectively. So, yeah, that pretty much confirms CC is shipping directly from stores. Wonder when they started doing this.[/quote]

*crosses fingers for MI shipping*

Maybe one of mine can get here fast...

There are some more games added now and the glitch still works :)

-Kingdom Hearts II
-Final fantasy VII Dirge ...
-Resident Evil 4
-ETC.

[quote name='gorgo']Damn it, wanted Shadow of the Colossus and Okami or Resident Evil 4. Once again, RE4 shows out of stock online and not available instore, even though my local CC has stacks of it.[/quote]

If they have it in store it will still ring up as the sale price, regardless that it says not available in store. I just bought one like this.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I thought bout grabbing RE 4, though I never liked the PS1 games, but 4 is more or less a straight up action/shooter, right?[/quote]

Oh definitely dude! If you can't get into RE4, then there's just something wrong with you. The controls are nothing like previous RE games (tank style). And it does focus much more on action and gunplay than any other RE. I think everybody should play it at least once. I own both the Gamecube and Wii edition.

-Metal Gear OPS available too
-Pokemon GBA
-Some old Mario GBA too
-Phoenix Wright Justice for all (not bad for 9.99)

Damn I had Rogue Galaxy and KH2 for 9.99 each in my cart and then Rogue Galaxy went out of stock before I checked out.

Bought: (All for 9.99)

Shadow of the Colossus
Tekken 5
Kingdom Hearts II
Resident Evil 4
Dirge of Cerebus
Black

PSP:
Tekken Dark Resurrection
Sonic Rivals

PS3:
Pro Football 2K8

Other ones that work...

PS2:
Burnout Dominator
Jak X combat racing
Dragon Ball Z Bud. Ten. 2
Namco 50th ann.

Also, Art of Fighting Anth. is 7.98 there, if you were so inclined.

bread's done
Back