Class of Heroes 2 PSP Physical Signup *2,500 Reached!"

[quote name='Fabrizo']Only at 2150 sold and the sale ends tomorrow, we might not make it :([/QUOTE]

Rest will be out of pocket Vic said, but he also mentioned extending the sale until the 10th. And honestly, if they have to pay out of pocket for anything unsold between now and 2,500, they might as well keep the sale going until that # is hit.

[quote name='Fabrizo']Only at 2150 sold and the sale ends tomorrow, we might not make it :([/QUOTE]

Somebody should give PlayCanada a call.

Also, LMFAO at all the future posts when this is available on Amazon because it didn't pre-sell 2500.

"This is false advertising. I was decieved. I bought this because I expected it to be rare, and right now people are using Amazon credit to get it with two day shipping. fuck Vic, Sony, the PSP, and this game. I'm throwing my copy away or on eBay. Hope I can break even, although shoving it down my garbage disposal may be better use of my money."

I mean, I don't see the harm in them selling the remaining copies between sold and 2,500. In fact, I hope they do that. I also hope this sells *some* copies on PSN when it's released.

[quote name='SynGamer']I mean, I don't see the harm in them selling the remaining copies between sold and 2,500. In fact, I hope they do that. I also hope this sells *some* copies on PSN when it's released.[/QUOTE]

I completely agree, I was just doing a parody of what will surely come.

[quote name='SynGamer']Rest will be out of pocket Vic said, but he also mentioned extending the sale until the 10th. And honestly, if they have to pay out of pocket for anything unsold between now and 2,500, they might as well keep the sale going until that # is hit.[/QUOTE]

i still like to know IF THEY EVEN PLACED THE ORDER YET TO MAKE THEM....... not going to wait 3 weeks for them to get 2500 then go OKAY NOW WE HAVE another 4 to 8 weeks to wait

[quote name='slidecage']i still like to know IF THEY EVEN PLACED THE ORDER YET TO MAKE THEM....... not going to wait 3 weeks for them to get 2500 then go OKAY NOW WE HAVE another 4 to 8 weeks to wait[/QUOTE]

Vic posted earlier today that they expect the Physical editions to ship out around the end of June, but we should have a more updated production schedule soon. Digital is still on target to be released near end of May.

[quote name='SynGamer']Vic posted earlier today that they expect the Physical editions to ship out around the end of June, but we should have a more updated production schedule soon. Digital is still on target to be released near end of May.[/QUOTE]

one of these days i need to make an account over there and bug them :)

Playing through the game for a few hours now. It's fun, but I also think that first person dungeon crawlers are not my thing. I'm still glad I supported the project since there are plenty of people who really love this sort of thing. And hopefully Gaijinworks brings over other types of games in the future, like transitional RPGs.

Playing through the game for a few hours now. It's fun, but I also think that first person dungeon crawlers are not my thing. I'm still glad I supported the project since there are plenty of people who really love this sort of thing. And hopefully Gaijinworks brings over other types of games in the future, like transitional RPGs.
i never though about people buying more then 1 copy.. I just wanted the PSN CODE and would sell off the umd.

what sucks now is i could of got the psn CODE as low as 8 bucks CRAP

still have not played it more then 20 mins due to the massive 3ds backlog.... i doubt i even get to it before the end of summer

little bump but now it seems there are even more  DELAYS  meaning the  UMD wont be out till  LATE JULY OR LATER   ..

WTF  

Last edited by a moderator:
sept now and still nothing just more reasons why its not their fault their game is not out yet.
Actually, Vic clearly posted on the official forum earlier in the month/late August that they only manufacture UMD discs like twice a month, so they're just waiting to find out what days those are.

Actually, Vic clearly posted on the official forum earlier in the month/late August that they only manufacture UMD discs like twice a month, so they're just waiting to find out what days those are.
would think they would get that info even before trying to go into press. They knew they only printed 1 or 2 days a month they should asked months before what days are the printing days in XXXX MONTH

quote_icon.png
 Originally Posted by vicireland 
We have a tentative delivery date of 10/4 for the finished physical version of CoH2 from Sony's plant. There's still a few days trucking back to us so we can do the fulfillment, but we're almost there! I'll post when the delivery date is final (probably this coming Monday). Some crazy last-minute manufacture drama (non-Sony), too, but I'll share that once we've recovered a bit. This was a crazy week.

so   hopefully we will get them   by mid oct. only a mere what  3 months late   :)

UPDATE AGAIN 

seems now they are not getting them from sony  UNTIL    OCT  9  (love how it was  this week now its next)

they wont ship them until then and wont all be shipped until  OCT 18 

So you will be lucky to have it by  NOV 1   now only 4 months late

UPDATE AGAIN

seems now they are not getting them from sony UNTIL OCT 9 (love how it was this week now its next)

they wont ship them until then and wont all be shipped until OCT 18

So you will be lucky to have it by NOV 1 now only 4 months late
My Question to Vic:

So what's the current ETA for shipments, if we know? I won't be at my address past October 25th, so I'm hoping it arrives before then.
Vic's response to me:

If you're in the US, it should arrive before then. Freight shipment from Sony to us is leaving tomorrow (10/4) and should be here by Wed/Thurs 10/8-10/9) of next week, then fulfillment will begin. We should have it all out by the following week 10/15-10/18). Also, please remind me never to do matching serial numbered holograms again unless I can automate it.
Yes, it's delayed, but we're getting reasonable timeframes now. If shipments go out before the 18th, we'll most certainly have them the second to last week (10/21-10/25) of October.

Last edited by a moderator:
My Question to Vic:

Vic's response to me:

Yes, it's delayed, but we're getting reasonable timeframes now. If shipments go out before the 18th, we'll most certainly have them the second to last week (10/21-10/25) of October.
after what the mail truck did to my poor pokemon game i dont even want to think about what could happen to him

bread's done
Back