Closed and Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol bet they are all happy for that
sweet cases made good money

look for my lowball soon with pokemon plushies, ds games and lots of guides and swag to get rid of
bring your monies

How are the insurance premiums in Florida? I'm sure there worst than here but I've heard we get screwed with insurance here (at least car insurance).

Wellll, the rules say "Once I post saying AUCTION OVER - NO MORE BIDS ACCEPTED, that is it and nothing further will count. "

Don't think you said that ;)

[quote name='aptanor']Wellll, the rules say "Once I post saying AUCTION OVER - NO MORE BIDS ACCEPTED, that is it and nothing further will count. "

Don't think you said that ;)[/QUOTE]

It was like the casual over and not the BIG SIGN OVER.

[quote name='Ash Burton']going to bed and dreaming of never doing this again, thanks all![/QUOTE]

I feel your pain Ash. Congrats again to all the winners, and thanks to you Ash for hosting an awesome lowball!

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']It was like the casual over and not the BIG SIGN OVER.[/QUOTE]

there was like 3 people here talking about weather, so i wasn't motivated to toss up a big sign ;)

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']It was like the casual over and not the BIG SIGN OVER.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I've never seen such a modest end to a lowball before!

And I might be one of the few people that actually likes Street Fighter EX3.

[quote name='StripesOrBars']yeah i was trying to outbid rozz but i had already posted and didnt wanna edit my bid!!!

ectoplasm curses!!!![/QUOTE]

I'm just wondering why our money making friend went to bed earlier than usual...

[quote name='Megiddo_CAG']skiizim, everything is worse in Florida.[/QUOTE]
Fact.

Sweet. This is probably the most I've nebbed from a single Lowball. Now I just have to hope there's enough in my Paypal to cover this and Hybrid's lowball :hot:

..I'mma have to sell some more stuff

I'm actually kinda glad I didn't win that ebay copy of Persona: Revelations now 'cause now I can afford this without having to sell my stuff.

[quote name='aptanor']Fact.

Sweet. This is probably the most I've nebbed from a single Lowball. Now I just have to hope there's enough in my Paypal to cover this and Hybrid's lowball :hot:

..I'mma have to sell some more stuff[/QUOTE]

aptanor's "TF2 Themed Lowball"

those hats need to go bro. :cool:

[quote name='Edwin29']Too many lowballs in so short time. I guess that's one of the reasons your lowball didn't end like your previous ones.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, its fine. I don't live off lowball money, but I hate to give up games for nothing, I would rather keep them. It will be a long time till the next one, I'm going back to hoarding mode. Oh well, least some CAGs got some solid deals. Freaking Sealed KOTOR II? :cry:

[quote name='Megiddo_CAG']aptanor's "TF2 Themed Lowball"

those hats need to go bro. :cool:[/QUOTE]
Nooooooooo...!
Hell I could probably trade my hats for 2 or 3 pretty decent unusuals and sell em off at 120 or so a pop.

Sorry things didn't go quite as high as you'd hoped, Ash :(

[quote name='Ash Burton']Yeah, its fine. I don't live off lowball money, but I hate to give up games for nothing, I would rather keep them. It will be a long time till the next one, I'm going back to hoarding mode. Oh well, least some CAGs got some solid deals. Freaking Sealed KOTOR II? :cry:[/QUOTE]

Yeah I would've tossed down a bid on that one if I wasn't getting burned out with so many recent acquisitions :drool:

Eh, I'd be happy if I got an unusual, but I don't think I'd really wanna keep it. I'd probably sell it off pretty quick unless I wanted the hat, unusual or not.

[quote name='lilchao44']Eh, I'd be happy if I got an unusual, but I don't think I'd really wanna keep it. I'd probably sell it off pretty quick unless I wanted the hat, unusual or not.[/QUOTE]
A friend of mine unboxed a Samureye with ghosts the other day, and he won't give me the Genuine Samureye he already had. Jerk :C

I had an unusual Noir with flies a while ago, but traded it for Buds, Bills, and like 6 other hats. Iunno, I'm not a huge fan of unusuals. They'd only be any good to me as profit. My backpack is worth a few hundred dollars as is, though.

I bought 3 keys a bit ago, but I don't really wanna open them. Seems the metal value you could get for them would mean a much better chance of getting an unusual via the rout of trading a key for a bunch of refined, trading the refined for rare stuff, then the rare stuff for unusuals. I think with about 5 keys you could trade up to something you could trade for an unusual, but with those 5 keys you may come up pretty much empty.

[quote name='lilchao44']So... Wait, you got banned from CAG and went from Florida to Vegas?[/QUOTE]

Well, he couldn't spend the money on games here on CAG, so what else to do? go to Vegas LOL

Keys are a huge gamble yeah, but you never know. The metal value on keys kind of leveled off at 1 refined + a reclaimed, though. Ah, I miss the days when keys had JUST become tradable, and people were offering me vintage towering pillars and vintage Hallmarks for just a single key.
Also, for the sake of ego boosting:
http://www.tf2items.com/id/aptanor

Really? Huh. I guess I just dont' play enough to know the value of them. I may use them, but that amount of metal is actually kinda enticing. Only things worth mentioning in my backpack are Bill's + Bud's (I got them both myself!) and a sackston Hale.

[quote name='aptanor']Keys are a huge gamble yeah, but you never know. The metal value on keys kind of leveled off at 1 refined + a reclaimed, though. Ah, I miss the days when keys had JUST become tradable, and people were offering me vintage towering pillars and vintage Hallmarks for just a single key.
Also, for the sake of ego boosting:
http://www.tf2items.com/id/aptanor[/QUOTE]

That's a very nice collection you have there - much better than what I used to have even before converting all of my vintage hats into nonvintages and such. I kinda regret doing so now, since the prices are just getting higher and higher.

http://www.tf2b.com/?id=gumshoe_ (enjoy the annoying April Fool's prank)
http://www.tf2items.com/id/gumshoe_ (for those who don't enjoy upside-down things)

I think the only thing that's worth much that I have and you don't is a clean Voodoo Juju. Could've overlooked it, though. Also, keys went for 2 refined, last I checked. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, thanks. Yours isn't half bad either ;)
My objective was every vintage hat, I just ended up picking up most of the non vintages and promos along the way :V
And yeah, no Voodoo Juju, mine came up a Spine Chilling Skull. I still have a second haunted scrap metal, though, so I may try my luck crafting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back