Closed and Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='dv8mad']In proper lowball tradition, I'll offer you $50.[/QUOTE]

Had I not gotten crushed this lowball by everyone taking a nap at the same time, I would accept.

[quote name='lilchao44']So... Wait, you got banned from CAG and went from Florida to Vegas?[/QUOTE]
yes.

an all expense paid trip from CAG to get me the fuck away for a month.

(Vendetta just sold one game from his collection and paid for the trip himself)

[quote name='Ash Burton']Had I not gotten crushed this lowball by everyone taking a nap at the same time, I would accept.[/QUOTE]

I think it's lowball overload. If I counted correctly, there were 13 running at one point or another in March.

P.S. If you add your Paypal addy to the OP, I bet many of us would start sending you some cash. ;)

[quote name='aptanor']Haha, thanks. Yours isn't half bad either ;)
My objective was every vintage hat, I just ended up picking up most of the non vintages and promos along the way :V
And yeah, no Voodoo Juju, mine came up a Spine Chilling Skull. I still have a second haunted scrap metal, though, so I may try my luck crafting it.[/QUOTE]

I originally was going for every Vintage Hat, but eventually became so bored/overloaded with TF2 and trying to find trades that I imploded and just started trading away my current ones for 2-3 non-vintages.

I actually crafted the Juju myself, and some random guy traded me his Skull for something I can't remember - it wasn't a great trade on his part, but I warned him and he still gave it, so...

[quote name='dv8mad']I think it's lowball overload. If I counted correctly, there were 13 running at one point or another in March.

P.S. If you add your Paypal addy to the OP, I bet many of us would start sending you some cash. ;)[/QUOTE]

Yeah I was thinking that might happen, I made a bad calculation. Meh, I made enough to pay off the new TV, that's all I was concerned about. Gotta give the deals to get the deals. Paypal address is up in the OP, most invoices are sent. Stuff goes out Monday morning. :whee:

[quote name='Ash Burton']Yeah I was thinking that might happen, I made a bad calculation. Meh, I made enough to pay off the new TV, that's all I was concerned about. Gotta give the deals to get the deals. Paypal address is up in the OP, most invoices are sent. Stuff goes out Monday morning. :whee:[/QUOTE]
It's the circle of CAAAAAG.

I befell a similar tragedy as you did daver. I gave myself a nap, then when I awoke I had entirely forgotten to come and check up on things. It happens to us all. :razz:

I was hoping to get some more Wii games since I only have 2 haha and I feel really bad for only spending a dollar on this awesome lowball curses!

[quote name='aptanor']Keys are a huge gamble yeah, but you never know. The metal value on keys kind of leveled off at 1 refined + a reclaimed, though. Ah, I miss the days when keys had JUST become tradable, and people were offering me vintage towering pillars and vintage Hallmarks for just a single key.
Also, for the sake of ego boosting:
http://www.tf2items.com/id/aptanor[/QUOTE]
What the heck? How much has TF2 changed since last year haha? I wonder if my account is still around I had quite a few hats...

Edit payment sent!

Last edited by a moderator:
Payment sent. Thanks for the lowball. Hats off to Edwin, wish I could of shelled out a little more for the complete Time Crisis 4 but I just couldn't pull the trigger. Thanks again.

[quote name='Rozz']Don't make someone give you a spelling lesson again ;)

(This is a reference to the last couple of people in one of the past lowballs they kept trying to grill you on correct grammar.)

Stripes, you missed Antic's lowball. I spent over $255 on that one. :hot:[/QUOTE]

hmm is it just me or did i spell notorious right 2 other times in the same message I posted? maybe if you werent so ignorant, or dying for some of these other nerds to jump in and start a hate bandwagon on moneymaker, you would realize that I typed it wrong and didnt care about fixing it.

[quote name='Moneymaker3323']hmm is it just me or did i spell notorious right 2 other times in the same message I posted? maybe if you werent so ignorant, or dying for some of these other nerds to jump in and start a hate bandwagon on moneymaker, you would realize that I typed it wrong and didnt care about fixing it.[/QUOTE]

Do you not realize that I was being SARCASTIC in the messages I posted? That is why I put the winky smiley. I do like the PM you sent me though:

Originally Posted by Moneymaker3323
the more you post trying to offend me when things have nothing to do with you, the more it confirms how big a loser youve been in real life. you try to get stuff started about me in this thread last night hoping that with the approval of these other nerds that you will get a bandwagon going......your a fucking loser man

Shit man, you need to tell the difference between sarcasm and when someone is actually insulting you. And then you send me an PM laced with personal insults after you're upset about being "insulted" which were meant to be taken as jokes. :roll:

oh really? because you are in a position to be sarcastic with me when in the last lowball you were making even more remarks referring to me and my bids...so that last time you were referring to me, im being called a doushe by some people because i copied and pasted off of someone who outbid me, and you joined right in on the conversation by saying you just haddddd to bid because of it....and now your trying to joke with me? even more fake than your smileys...play it off however you want but im done anyways

Thanks again to everyone, I have gotten a lot of your packages out in the mail as of today, but now I must get ready for a wedding I have to head to tomorrow in the Keys. Running on 3 hours sleep, so if I made any mistakes in the invoices please let me know.
I'll be back Sunday evening to get back to work and hopefully have everyone's stuff in the mail Monday morning.

Thanks again for the update on the UCGs, yeah the Lunar 2 actually sold pretty fast.

Stuff came in today. Thanks again man, the only time I've ever been more excited to open a box from the mail was when my laptop got here :V

Got my loot today, in mint condition, too. Thanks! I left feedback, please do the same when you get a chance. BTW, your inbox is full. Thanks, again!

I don't get why everybody feels like they need an A/V out. I've been using an R/F switch on my old one even though it has A/V ports. I prefer it for whatever reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back