Mario Power Tennis-$5.50
Mario Superstar Baseball-$5.50
Kingdom Hearts-$4.50
World Poker Tour / 007 Everything or Nothing-$3.50
Donkey Kong Land-$4.50
Kirby's Dream Land-$4.50
Super Mario Land-$4.50

burtonq.png

Sucks to hear about your bro, I'll check some items out later and bid as high as possible. I hope Florida law (assuming he's there) isn't as bad as California, they are viscous out here!

[quote name='skiizim']Sucks to hear about your bro, I'll check some items out later and bid as high as possible. I hope Florida law (assuming he's there) isn't as bad as California, they are viscous out here![/QUOTE]

Thanks, It's pretty bad, the judges sway heavily in the woman's favor. Right now she is asking for 4200 a month in alimony and child support (three kids) leaving him with a grand total of 1000 a month to live on. He tried to be reasonable but she is outside of her mind, hoping to raise enough to help him get a retainer for an attorney as she drained all the accounts before they officially split. Moral of the story, stay single or at least get to know the person you marry.

Bump!

So under freebies are we allowed to ask for them or do we have to participate in the lowball. you see my mgs4 dvd got damaged in the move to my new place last year, so I've been looking for a replacement.

[quote name='Tsukinikawatte']So under freebies are we allowed to ask for them or do we have to participate in the lowball. you see my mgs4 dvd got damaged in the move to my new place last year, so I've been looking for a replacement.[/QUOTE]

Top 6 bidders.

:ps2: Baldur's Gate II: Dark Alliance - $6.50
:ps2: Dark Cloud 2 - $7
:gc: Kirby's Air Ride - $5
:hot: Ninja Warriors (With Universal Game Case) - $4

Dark Cloud 2 - $7.50
Klonoa 2 Lunatea's Veil - $5.50
Psychonauts - $7

Harvest Moon A Wonderful Life - $3.50
Final Fantasy Chrystal Chronicles - $2.50

Baroque - 9.00
Metal Slug 7 - 7.00