CLosed

worx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
237 (100%)
Ok - Looking for a Gameboy Pocket and a few entertaining games to get me through until I pick up a 360 again.
My budget is $20 + anything on my limited TL

Belkin Wireless G MIM0 Router - F5D9230-4

Belkin USB Wireless Network Adapter - F5D7050

$22 shipped - The Wire - Season 1 - discs are in mint condition, some shelf wear to the cardboard cover but nothing excessive

[quote name='cdietschrun']I have a sealed copy of Crackdown I will trade for it. I don't have a 360 anymore :)[/quote]

blew me outta the water ;)

[quote name='Foo228']blew me outta the water ;)[/QUOTE]

Ive actually already owned Crackdown - so not necessarily. I'm still holding out that somebodys got a copy of Carbon/Most Wanted They're looking top give up.

Joe, CML again for the Xbox. I've made some updates, and if there is anything we could make a straight up trade for, I'd be interested (even though it will probably see limited use). Just can't part with any extra money this time of the year:D

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Do you have any interest in bioshock, quake 4, or nba 2k7?

bump[/QUOTE]

Already owned Bioshock and I suck at sports games for some reason :whistle2:s

[quote name='maccabee72']Joe, CML again for the Xbox. I've made some updates, and if there is anything we could make a straight up trade for, I'd be interested (even though it will probably see limited use). Just can't part with any extra money this time of the year:D[/QUOTE]

I'll take a look and shoot you a PM - I remember ICON catching my eye

You dont "need" the essentials disc to play the game but it is interesting to have :D
I'd do $40 shipped for the game and essentials discs.

Hey Jovean do you have me on ignore or something? if so, what's up? I have Pm'ed you at least 5 times within the last few months and no response. I would just like some clearification. Let me know. Thanks

bread's done
Back