CLosed

[quote name='Enemy15']you still looking for 360 points?

if so would you do 1600 point card + a few bucks for the Helmet?[/QUOTE]

I ended up just going out and buying a card to get the Halo 3 maps but thanks for the offer :D

Tempted on the giftcards. Think my girlfriend likes both of the restaurants we have locally (Chili's and Macaroni Grill). Anything from my list you want by chance to knock off some?

[quote name='Scarface7']Tempted on the giftcards. Think my girlfriend likes both of the restaurants we have locally (Chili's and Macaroni Grill). Anything from my list you want by chance to knock off some?[/QUOTE]

PM sent.

[quote name='heatdolphins45']cml for the $75 in gift cards[/QUOTE]

didnt see anything but thanks for the interest

[quote name='tgk2044']did you mean 120 for both the xboxes, or something like 60 for each?[/QUOTE]

I'd rather do them and all the stuff that goes with them for $110 but I'd do around $60 individual. Shoot me a PM and we can work something out.

[quote name='Scarface7']Sell the giftcards? Also, gonna be putting up an iMac anytime soon? I kid... ;)[/QUOTE]

They rolled on out of my life to Dane.

Let it never be said I was lacking in computers. Sad that the MacBook will have 2x the preformance and storage as both of these put together :rofl:

[quote name='joevan']They rolled on out of my life to Dane.

Let it never be said I was lacking in computers. Sad that the MacBook will have 2x the preformance and storage as both of these put together :rofl:[/quote] Which one did you get? I'm debating on one of those or an iMac. Just waiting to see what, if anything, they release next week.

[quote name='Scarface7']Which one did you get? I'm debating on one of those or an iMac. Just waiting to see what, if anything, they release next week.[/QUOTE]

I just picked up a entry level basic Macbook - the 2.0 dual core + 1GB memory will still be the fastest machine Ive ever worked on.

Ive got the Halo edition sold locally it looks like - but if you're interested in the regular box, I wouldnt mind working a deal

prices adjusted - lowered the computers but had to raise the price on the xbox bundle because it looks like its going to run about $30-40 to ship it UPS, mostly because of the box size that'll be necessary

Hey, I know you're not looking for another laptop, but I would be willing to swap the laptop in my trade list for your ibook if you're interested. The laptop has a COA for xp pro on the bottom, but I don't have the disk for it, so dunno if that would work for you or not.

im not sure if that'll work but thanks for the idea - i'll look into it and shoot you a PM if it'll work - i checked this morning and couldn't find non-branded install CDs/DVDs for XP. and ive heard that some COAs are tied to specific hardware but im not 100% on that :whistle2:s

added some DVD sets - the 360 will probably be up shortly once I get a few pictures - $275 shipped with Halo 3 CE

bump from page 4 - iBook on eBay but I'll remove it for a CAG
dont be afraid to make offers - I'll knock a few bucks of stuff :D

[quote name='joevan']Only looking to trade for a PSP (preferably slim) or a legit copy of XP Home to run bootcamp on the MacBook. Prices in title are correct pricing in case I forget to update the post.

As if the Apple Werent Enough - I've got an eMachine T2984 bundle.
Average computer - used for writing papers, internet and occasional video editing. Its not 733t but it gets by.

Intel Celeron D 340 (2.93GHz) Processor
512MB Ram
80GB Hard Drive
DVD Drive and CD Burner Drive (2x drives)
Comes with original restore disc and a fresh install of XP Home

Includes -
- Computer
- 17" Hyundai Flat Panel Monitor
- Wireless Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse
[/quote]

I have a PSP, and a windows xp disc, i want this computer, pm me so we can work out something.

[quote name='anbu_giroro']I have a PSP, and a windows xp disc, i want this computer, pm me so we can work out something.[/QUOTE]

Replying as we speak

[quote name='joevan']added some DVD sets - the 360 will probably be up shortly once I get a few pictures - $275 shipped with Halo 3 CE[/quote] Selling your 360? :whistle2:s

bread's done
Back