Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
More eBay PSN cards? Yay.

I can't see that this bottomless pile of $50 and $20 PSN cards would be nothing more than the ones currently on eBay of questionable origin. Also curious how the OP warned me in a PM about the very same situation.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='shrike4242']More eBay PSN cards? Yay.

I can't see that this bottomless pile of $50 and $20 PSN cards would be nothing more than the ones currently on eBay of questionable origin. Also curious how the OP warned me in a PM about the very same situation.[/QUOTE]

pm coming your way

[quote name='Heavyd814life']pm coming your way[/QUOTE]Still waiting on posting that pic of all the physical cards you have to prove they're not questionable eBay cards.

[quote name='shrike4242']Still waiting on posting that pic of all the physical cards you have to prove they're not questionable eBay cards.[/QUOTE]

Commit to making a purchase for multiple $10, $20 or $50 cards and i'll make a video of me scratching off the physical cards and sending the codes to you in a pm - better yet, commit to buy and i'll mail you the cards free of charge. If you want $10 or $50 cards, you'll have to wait until the middle of the month when i have more available - in the meantime, you're more than welcome to any of the the 4 $20 Cards i have available.

[quote name='CaptainKirk']bump because he was right and not apologized too[/QUOTE]
word.

5 stared your thread & put a link to it in my thread on my 'CAG's finest members' list. may give you more views, or maybe people ignore it, who knows? means something to me, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back