Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty lame imo to have a "TRADE list", but are only selling? And also to not accept perfectly mint black label games listed in your want list.

[quote name='d3adliner']Pretty lame imo to have a "TRADE list", but are only selling? And also to not accept perfectly mint black label games listed in your want list.[/QUOTE]

Read the PM i just sent to you. This IS a trade list. Only ONE of my games is up for sale. When you offer Sigma and Alone in the Dark for RDR and RE5 Gold Edition you should be happy i even respond to the offer. It's a lowball dude and I think it's pretty lame of you to propose such an insanely one-sided offer in the first place.

Sorry for the confusion on the selling vs trade bit. As far as the trade offer goes I personally don't feel it's a lowball if a person is trading something they don't want anymore, for something that they do. Like when I traded my Wii even up for a 2nd PS3. The guy wanted nothing additional whatsoever because he simply didn't want the PS3 anymore. He didn't ever play it and even though it was worth more - he was getting something in return that he would actually get a good deal of use from.

[quote name='agentorunge']I have Prototype (sealed), would you trade God of War III for it? Let me know, thanks.[/QUOTE]

Sorry man, i'll on;y consider trade in which both GOW games are being requested

[quote name='Heavyd814life']Sorry man, i'll on;y consider trade in which both GOW games are being requested[/QUOTE]

What about for F1 2010?

[quote name='adamsant12']how bout a 2nd trade for us!!!
your The Saboteur for my rdr undead nightmare[/QUOTE]

That's a very tempting trade, but i still haven't played RDR yet and i'd prefer to wait to get that before picking up Undead Nightmare.

[quote name='PlowK1NG']I have a Gamestop GC, but it would take at least a week to get there.[/QUOTE]

Thanks man, but i kinda need it tonight - tomorrow at the latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back