Club Bing thread 4 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='mwc547']So I can have 2 accounts or more going at the same time for the same address but I can only order 1 of each prize per address?[/QUOTE]

Yep, that's correct.

I still have an order pending for a Boutique Umbrella I ordered on 4/3, should I send LSC an e-mail now or wait until 7/3 which is when the order officially reaches the 12 week mark.

OT: Who else is sick and tired of flipping the channel and seeing some ridiculous memorial for MJ. He's dead let it go already.

I just put an order in for Lost Odyssey a little bit ago and I got the confirmation immediately. For some reason it was in my spam folder like the confirmation for too human did. I gotta add their email to make sure it doesnt happen.

Also has anyone here actually been logged on during a double ticket day? I see them mention it but for time ive been here I haven't heard about one

Anybody have any reviews they've had personally or seen online for the Harmony remote? I can't find a damn thing about it online, but am REALLY interested in it. I know Logitech makes good remotes, but I just want to make sure it's all its cracked up to be, and not some discontinued crap model.

Umm what are you talking about that it's ok to use more than 1 account?

"You may not use more than one Windows Live™ ID to avoid restrictions or other limitations on Activities, tickets, prizes or the Program."

Straight from: http://www.clubbing.com/Pages/About/TermsAndConditions.aspx

Seems pretty clear to me.

tgk To me it looks like the 510 dunno why they put 540, plenty of good reviews for the 510 on amazon, you can go read and look for yourself. If you google search the 540 nothing comes up makes me think the 540 is a typo, that and the picture of the 510 is identical to the one clubbing has listed as a prize.

Negra, yeah was just watching The Simpsons and they had a ridiculously long opening segment that was unbelievably annoying, tribute to Jackson. Blah every channel doing something and it's annoying as hell. What's Billy Mays' tribute gonna look like? o_O

[quote name='tgk2044']Anybody have any reviews they've had personally or seen online for the Harmony remote? I can't find a damn thing about it online, but am REALLY interested in it. I know Logitech makes good remotes, but I just want to make sure it's all its cracked up to be, and not some discontinued crap model.[/QUOTE]
I have the Logitech Harmony 550. The one on the site is likely a 510 or a 550. The remotes are nice since you use software to program them. The software is quite powerful and can take some time to get the remote tweaked just the way you want it. They also have a very large database of devices that work with them. The software is the same for all the models.

The main differences between this one and say a 880 (which my dad has) is the bigger screen, a rechargeable battery, and being able to set more macros. The 550 can do 4 macros and the 880 does 8 macros. The 550 has a small screen that only shows text. The 880 and better models have a color screen that also show icons to go with the names of the devices. The 550 uses 4 AAA batteries. The 880 and several other models use a rechargeable battery with a docking station.

I should also note that you can't use these remotes with a PS3, since it uses bluetooth. Well, Logitech does have a bluetooth adapter for their Harmony remotes, but it is $60. That's a little much for my cheap side.

I like my 550. It works very well and I wouldn't want to have to go back to using device codes to program a remote. I would like an 880, but this was what I could afford and does what I want. You can find them in the $30 to $50 range depending on where and when you look. CompUSA and Tigerdirect have refurbished ones listed in their emails every once in a while.

Thanks erehwon for that summary, I'll look into this. Not worried about those gripes actually, don't really need macros, and have plenty of rechargeable batteries.

[quote name='modchamp']Umm what are you talking about that it's ok to use more than 1 account?

"You may not use more than one Windows Live™ ID to avoid restrictions or other limitations on Activities, tickets, prizes or the Program."

Seems pretty clear to me.[/QUOTE]then your thinking is foggy. how is having more than 1 account avoiding a restriction? you still can't send the same prize to the same addy, and you still can't break the 1,000 ticket per day per acct rule. the only way multiple accts would avoid restrictions or limitations is if you could combine the ticket count amongst accts, which you can't do.

[quote name='modchamp']Umm what are you talking about that it's ok to use more than 1 account?

Seems pretty clear to me.

tgk To me it looks like the 510 dunno why they put 540, plenty of good reviews for the 510 on amazon, you can go read and look for yourself. If you google search the 540 nothing comes up makes me think the 540 is a typo, that and the picture of the 510 is identical to the one clubbing has listed as a prize.

Negra, yeah was just watching The Simpsons and they had a ridiculously long opening segment that was unbelievably annoying, tribute to Jackson. Blah every channel doing something and it's annoying as hell. What's Billy Mays' tribute gonna look like? o_O[/QUOTE]
That simply means that you can't create more accounts in order to bypass a ban. Many people have more than 1 account and receive prizes from all of the accounts.

[quote name='tgk2044']Thanks erehwon for that summary, I'll look into this. Not worried about those gripes actually, don't really need macros, and have plenty of rechargeable batteries.[/QUOTE]
Yea, I use some rechargeable batteries for mine too. The macros are nice though. It's useful to have a remote that can be setup to turn on the TV, DVD player, and your stereo by itself.

Hopefully the Oxyclean commercials still come on. And Pitchmen, because I like that show it's kinda funny.

I noticed that everyone was only just starting to mourn Farrah and then MJ died which only makes me think that me might have done it on purpose because MJ wanted all the attention. Then seein all the hooplah caused by MJ Billy decided to one up him. It's a really insensitive thing to say but it's just one of the sick, sad (a Daria ref) thoughts running through my head.

[quote name='modchamp']
What's Billy Mays' tribute gonna look like? o_O[/QUOTE]

They're probably going to be screaming like how he did in his fucking annoying commercials

um guys... did you remember before you closed the thread before this one to inform people that this the new thread? like post a link or something?

[quote name='deddie123']um guys... did you remember before you closed the thread before this one to inform people that this the new thread? like post a link or something?[/QUOTE]

The previous thread was force-closed by a mod due to behavior in the thread, so there wasn't any way to know a new thread was going to be created.

(Note: I'm not saying it shouldn't have been closed, just saying there wasn't time to post a new link)

i hope i dont ruin this thread but... i dont think using the flexicon autotyper is bad. heres why: you have to manually click the search button or the magnifying glass. you could tkae some time in betwenn clicking so they dont catch you.

[quote name='EchaniDrgn']The previous thread was force-closed by a mod due to behavior in the thread, so there wasn't any way to know a new thread was going to be created.

(Note: I'm not saying it shouldn't have been closed, just saying there wasn't time to post a new link)[/QUOTE]

we should send a message to anyone who didnt get the memo by looking back at all 300 pages and finding the users!!!!!
jk lol!

[quote name='deddie123']i hope i dont ruin this thread but... i dont think using the flexicon autotyper is bad. heres why: you have to manually click the search button or the magnifying glass. you could tkae some time in betwenn clicking so they dont catch you.[/QUOTE]
STOP STOP!!! Don't go any further before you ruin it.

So, what games are you guys playing now?

I played a lot of Flexicon until I realized Spelling Bee, Chicktionary, and Word Slugger were a lot easier to get tickets.

I only play Spelling Bee. Once I get a few small ticket prizes or a one big ticket prize, I open a new account and continue with just Spelling Bee.

Seriously, Flexicon is over-recommended and the other anagram games don't allow for a decent typing speed.

[quote name='MidValley']Just got my 160 gb hd.[/QUOTE]
So did I. What color did you get? Mine's red. :D

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Zune headphones just came. Already have a pair, but when it comes to headphones I need all the backup I can get.[/QUOTE]
When did you order them? I'm waiting for a pair ordered 5/31.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Yes you can. I'm getting a second set of headphones that were first ordered in October of last year. If your Vista ultimate was ordered in 07, you will have no problem getting another one.[/QUOTE]

Cool, thanks bro. Now to work for another Vista :bouncy:

edit: And now it's gone. Booooo

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally got my Zune like an hour ago. I already have a Pink 30Gb I bought way back when the Zune first came out so I was hoping I would get a Red one but I got another Pink one. I still love it.

I noticed on the box it said the color and it had the date and time 12/04/08 10:25 and the sticker and note inside said LSC. Which makes me think they pre-package the Zunes so that the Arvato employees don't steal them. Why else would the box have a date from '08?

BTW Vista Ultimate is gone.

[quote name='cin84_12']Let's try to keep the thread on topic guys before this one gets closed too.[/QUOTE]wtf?! there's a remote as a prize on bing now, we were on topic silly.

[quote name='Negra3060']Finally got my Zune like an hour ago. I already have a Pink 30Gb I bought way back when the Zune first came out so I was hoping I would get a Red one but I got another Pink one. I still love it.[/QUOTE]wow thanks for the head's up. i was gonna save for a zune but... i would loathe a pink one. idk why they can't just let us choose our colors. grill and dvd player are supposed to be here tom. now if only they had an HD tv available to match.

My worry with the Zune is not the color but the availability. Since Vista Ultimate went down, the fallacy-believer in me thinks Zune will go down soon. I'm about 17 days away from ordering one and I'm getting nervous. I don't care if I get a puke green Zune as long as I get one.

[quote name='kaydensmom69']wtf?! there's a remote as a prize on bing now, we were on topic silly.[/QUOTE]

OP was referring to a couple of posts that aren't there anymore because they got deleted by a mod.

Just ordered an Ogio bag! Hopefully a nice sharpie can get rid of the "Live Search Club" insignia on the bag. Now to get a basketball... :bouncy:

[quote name='EKAJ13']When did you order it? and did you receive any shipping confirmation?[/QUOTE]

5-26-09 yes i got shipping info for it

[quote name='stupidxaznxboi']Just ordered an Ogio bag! Hopefully a nice sharpie can get rid of the "Live Search Club" insignia on the bag. Now to get a basketball... :bouncy:[/QUOTE]
I sharpied over the LSC logo on my North Face backpack...it's still pretty visible (the sharpie makes it more of a dark purple color which contrasts the black) but I guess that's the only thing I can do. I was thinking of trying ink but I haven't gotten around to doing that.

[quote name='The93owner']I sharpied over the LSC logo on my North Face backpack...it's still pretty visible (the sharpie makes it more of a dark purple color which contrasts the black) but I guess that's the only thing I can do. I was thinking of trying ink but I haven't gotten around to doing that.[/QUOTE]

Aggh, I'll figure something out then; hopefully creativity won't destroy the bag.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Lol. A tent and another DVD!![/QUOTE]

The Biography of Earth and a 10ft x 10ft tent.. I don't know.. pretty tempting lol.

[quote name='GuyLee']I only play Spelling Bee. Once I get a few small ticket prizes or a one big ticket prize, I open a new account and continue with just Spelling Bee.

Seriously, Flexicon is over-recommended and the other anagram games don't allow for a decent typing speed.[/QUOTE]

You can type SUPER FAST with the baseball anagram game they changed it a couple weeks ago....

Also....

Ordered the hard drive on 5/26/09 did not get any kind of shipping e-mail and yet I received mine today....A sort of maroonish color :)

Don't cave in on the new crappy prizes! Something better will come. Remember when the DVDs appeared, days later we got the Logitech remote lol

[quote name='stupidxaznxboi']New Prize: Premier BBQ Set Grill

lol; I've always wanted to be the first person to post a new prize.[/QUOTE]

That's got my vote for new worst prize. There have been worse products, but I don't think any cost that much. Also, first Bing logo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back