Club Bing thread 4 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I can't wait to go camping in my new tent and cook over the open fire with my new barbecue set! Then I will take my razor scooter and skate the forest. And best of all, I can stay clean during the whole trip with my bar of soap!

tent has bing logo on it lulz
id just turn the thing on the top over and hopefully wouldn't see the bing logo on it.

also i got shipping email tonight for zune headphones ordered 5/28

[quote name='rustyrage']tent has bing logo on it lulz
id just turn the thing on the top over and hopefully wouldn't see the bing logo on it.

also i got shipping email tonight for zune headphones ordered 5/28[/QUOTE]

also ordered headphones 5/28, no email yet. well, the night is young... i hope.

New Prizes:
Earth-The Biography DVD (2 Disc Set)- 5,200
Premier BBQ Set Grill- 12,500
Coleman 10x10 Sdun Dome Tent- 17,950

[quote name='mrmagoo1974']Actually my friend i think the TENT had the first bing logo....[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I guess I didn't read far enough down that long list of features. At least the Bing logo is a little more attractive than "Live Search Club" on everything. I'm still waiting for the Bing logo'd mousepads and keychains to show up.

don't know if anyone already mentioned the new game, coffee break, yet
there's also something called time capsule

Damn, was hoping to snag another copy of Vista before the price plummets. Also, anyone else still waiting on an April 360 order?

[quote name='mrmagoo1974']You can type SUPER FAST with the baseball anagram game they changed it a couple weeks ago....
[/QUOTE]

I just spent 50 minutes maxing out an account. I cruise at about 60 wpm and I still get the little speed bumps in Word Slugger. It has improved by a lot, but it's about at the same level as Spelling Bee. I'm not complaining; it's great having 2 playable, high-reward games.

Club Bing thread 4 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk
signature_deepthakur.jpg
:)

lol dam it clubbing ordered an 360 still didnt come
xbox360 System (20 gig) 4/7/09 55k tickets
im going to get more points for another 360 because im move before school starts. heh damit. I bet its going come in a year any ideas? Should i email microsoft. :p

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Man I can't wait to go camping in my new tent and cook over the open fire with my new barbecue set! Then I will take my razor scooter and skate the forest. And best of all, I can stay clean during the whole trip with my bar of soap![/QUOTE]

Don't forget to take the refurb RRoD Xbox to put in your tent so it doesn't fly away

well tent seems like a decent quality tent. (http://www.amazon.com/Coleman-Sundo...e=UTF8&s=sporting-goods&qid=1246362619&sr=8-1) it's a 5 person tent that sells for $100, 3 out of 5 stars, the only people who give it low stars say not to use it in windy or cold weather. neither of which i camp in (just hot, dry texas) so i'll def get one when i have enough tickets.

edit: hey A. Gamer, why do you take your site down? i use that thing daily, i never wanna bother with shipping emails. i have so many accounts and i don't like to put the same email addy on the prizes i order (cause it seems knockoff, gmail period trick or not) so i ONLY use your site. plus i like the format of your site. i think your site is always needed, but if it costs money to keep up then i understand, heh. just wasn't sure how that worked.

edit2: modchamp was right, you are only allowed one account per person. so for the people emailing them complaining of not getting their prizes, be careful what you tell them. proof on SD (http://forums.slickdeals.net/showpost.php?p=20840653&postcount=1294)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, now I'm scared. I think most of us have more than one account. I'm down to one right now and I'll probably stay at one acount.

[quote name='kaydensmom69']

edit2: modchamp was right, you are only allowed one account per person. so for the people emailing them complaining of not getting their prizes, be careful what you tell them. proof on SD (http://forums.slickdeals.net/showpost.php?p=20840653&postcount=1294)[/QUOTE]

That simply says that there is a limit for each person. It does not say there is a limit to how many people at your address can hold accounts and earn points. I have three people in my household, therefore I have, or rather, my household has three accounts.

Whatever it doesn't matter anyway. We all know a lot of have multiple accounts and have received prizes on all the accounts to the same address. Technically sending items to different addresses to get around the 1 per address is against the TOS to, but microsoft doesn't care. As long as you give them searchs, they don't care.

I should be able to clear up any ToS haziness pretty soon. I ordered 7 mp3 downloads on one account, and I received an expired code, which I emailed Club Bing about. I got an email saying that customer service would look into my order. So basically they know I ordered the same prize to more than one address. They should probably be able to figure out quickly enough that I have more than one account.

Now, I thought everything I did was according to ToS. However, if it isn't, I should be getting punished soon enough. Then it'll be fairly clear what the stance is on multiple orders and (probably) multiple accounts.

[quote name='killer9']it has hdmi still from 2006[/QUOTE]

Nice, when did you order that one? Here's hoping my friend's still comes.

I e-amiled CB about the Boutique Umbrella I ordered on 4/3 and they sent me an e-mail that said that I had multiple accounts. I told them that the accounts are not mine that they belong to my siblings and the reason my name appears on the accounts is because the since I am unemployed I am always at home so that when UPS arrives they will deliver the packages to me instead of having to show ID to pick them up later. I doubt that they will believe it but I have to try beacuse I used that same account to order Office Ultimate.

From what I've seen both on here and SD, the only people that have issues with Live Search Club/Bing are the people that send them complaint emails.

I think it is safe to assume that the majority of us have multiple accounts and have never had a problem since we keep our heads down and go with the flow.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']From what I've seen both on here and SD, the only people that have issues with Live Search Club/Bing are the people that send them complaint emails.

I think it is safe to assume that the majority of us have multiple accounts and have never had a problem since we keep our heads down and go with the flow.[/QUOTE]

We'll see. I played legit on an account and I've been waiting 60 days for the prize. Another account, also legit, is now on 33 days with no shipping notice. They were sent to two address (moving soon, didn't want it to come after I left). Never emailed, don't know what is up.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']From what I've seen both on here and SD, the only people that have issues with Live Search Club/Bing are the people that send them complaint emails.

I think it is safe to assume that the majority of us have multiple accounts and have never had a problem since we keep our heads down and go with the flow.[/QUOTE]
Agreed. Staying on the dl has been working for me.

Well, based on what I've read, it seems like you can't really know if you've been flagged. Even if you stay on the dl, your account gets flagged, but you don't know, so you just go on waiting for the prize. When the prize doesn't come after months, you're likely to contact CS and then you're notified of a ToS violation.

The best thing to come of this discussion is knowing that multiple accounts aren't allowed. A warning should be placed somewhere.

[quote name='GuyLee']Well, based on what I've read, it seems like you can't really know if you've been flagged. Even if you stay on the dl, your account gets flagged, but you don't know, so you just go on waiting for the prize. When the prize doesn't come after months, you're likely to contact CS and then you're notified of a ToS violation.

The best thing to come of this discussion is knowing that multiple accounts aren't allowed. A warning should be placed somewhere.[/QUOTE]
If something doesn't show up in a few months time, I just check to see if others haven't received it yet, then I know it is back ordered. Otherwise, I just make another account and start again. This happened to me before in 2007 for a legit account. That account was flagged and closed, but I started again in September 2008 and have been receiving prizes ever since.

I really don't understand the point of contacting customer service. Nothing good will come of it. I mean, if they send you a busted Xbox or something, sure, shoot them an email. If your prizes aren't showing up, just let it go. If you go starting trouble with them, they'll probably flag you even if you are playing legit.

this might be promising for ordering to multiple addresses on one account: I just received a CS response about why I received multiples of the same music download code. The response states that they are still looking into the expired code--the real reason I contacted CS. No sign of trouble so far. I'm thinking if they were going to ban me, they would have done so already.

Just got my DVD player. Still waiting on shipping confirmation for Vista ordered on 5/30. Hopefully I'll get it even though they just took it down.

[quote name='stupidxaznxboi']If you get flagged on an account, can you still make another and send it to the same address with no problems?[/QUOTE]yes. MANY of us have done that with no problems.

I've noticed that a lot of the unfulfilled orders occurred in the late April/early May period. I'm missing 5 items myself from 4/29 to 5/2 -- at a total of about 21000 points -- all from one account. That account still has over 100,000 points in it, and I wonder if it's been flagged. I'm still receiving prizes on 3 other accounts, so I definitely don't want to attract any attention.

I tried ordering a small prize a little over a week ago as a test, so I guess I'll see if I can still use those points. If I get it, I still don't think I'll ask about the other things just because I don't want anyone investigating my accounts.

Well fuck!! CB really needs to shut down an account that's been flagged. I've only got one account now (the other one has maxed out) but I can't tell if it's flagged or not. GeOW and Too Human, which I order on 5/1 and 5/2, doesn't look like it's coming. It seems very one here who ordered at the same time already got their copy. I also ordered Beetle & Bard, Play & Charge kit and the Logitech remote with this account; still have 30k tickets left too. I can't decide whether to start a new account or keep playing this account. I am tempted to email them too. fuck!!!!!!!

[quote name='winterice']Well fuck!! CB really needs to shut down an account that's been flagged. I've only got one account now (the other one has maxed out) but I can't tell if it's flagged or not. GeOW and Too Human, which I order on 5/1 and 5/2, doesn't look like it's coming. It seems very one here who ordered at the same time already got their copy. I also ordered Beetle & Bard, Play & Charge kit and the Logitech remote with this account; still have 30k tickets left too. I can't decide whether to start a new account or keep playing this account. I am tempted to email them too. fuck!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

I also ordered Too Human on 5/1 and haven't received it. Had a bunch of tickets on the account so I ordered a Zune when Too Human should have shown up, but didn't. I'm not hopeful that it will come. I guess I'll find out in 1-2 weeks.

Got a wireless Desktop today (6/30), ordered 5/26, shipped 6/25. Got a confirmation email.

My friend got a Copy of Windows Vista yesterday (6/29), Ordered 5/23, got a confirmation.

well this more than one account must be a new rule they are cracking down on... i just got an email response saying my 360 order was canceled because of it... fuck you cb fuck u

I've got to admit that I'm a little worried now about the multiple accounts. I have 6 right now with a good amount of tickets in all of them. If they cancel your order because of multiple accounts, can you still play after that? It's not like you can just set up another account. This is very confusing.

Well, I just changed the personal information on my current Zune account. (yeah, I actually gave my real information, just in case some kind of ID was ever needed for some reason.) Hopefully that'll prevent the account from getting canned if my others do.

I've got to admit that I'm a little worried now about the multiple accounts. I have 6 right now with a good amount of tickets in all of them. If they cancel your order because of multiple accounts, can you still play after that? It's not like you can just set up another account. This is very confusing.

Based on what others have said, you can do exactly that. However, they may be wrong seeing as how that first post has been wrong for so long.

I cant believe all i am hearing. I have always only ordered on 1 account, yet once i maxed that out i started another and kept playing until i got to about 130,000 that is now sitting dorment and i have since started a third on that has about 26,000 on it. I am VERY tempted to order something from that second or third account just to test the waters and see what happens, cause if they are no longer allowing multiple accounts then I just might be done with Club bing and that is a crying shame......So do I just walk away or do a "test order"?????

Well, what have you got to lose by doing a test order? Walking away guarantees no prizes, whereas a test order might net you something. There is also the option of waiting for something to come up, like a clear explanation.

I blame this all on that asshole who filled a complaint with the BBB. Multiple accounts is the reason why here claim didn't go through. Now they are going to crack down on multiple accounts probably.

you'll be fine. everyone's panicky. the only people who are getting that email are people that emailed them about not receiving prizes. unless yeah, this is something they just started today or yesterday. but i doubt it. as long as you order under a diff name you should be fine. and from my understanding, you're allowed to have multiple accounts, but the same user can't go over the 1,000 ticket daily limit by logging into a 2nd acct and playing more.

Do you guys think this crack down will last? Can you image how many search hits this will take away? I was maxing 2 accounts a day, 3 accounts when a prize I really wanted came up. I know a bunch of CAGs max at least 2 a day. If they start enforcing this rule, people will walk away or play less (unless just changing names around does work).

Just ordered another controller on one of my other accounts. We shall see how that goes. As others have been saying, I feel like this rule has always been there and somebody just discovered it. The reason people are panicking is because now people are getting cancellation emails because of the multiple accounts.

I'm panicking for four main reasons:

1) I didn't know I was doing something that could get me flagged; I was under the impression that more than one account was allowed.

2) Most importantly, the rule is being enforced.

3) I contacted CS about a messed up order, so they are investigating further, which could place me under the ToS microscope.

4) I have accounts with good chunks of tickets that I was going to redeem for big ticket prizes, and now those accounts may be in danger.

But to emphasize the most important reason, the rule's being enforced. With the club's past record, this provides another way of getting flagged out of nowhere, sometimes erroneously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back