Club Bing thread 4 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You may not use more than one Windows Live™ ID to avoid restrictions or other limitations on Activities, tickets, prizes or the Program." Did their TOS always say this? I really can't recall for sure.

I just wonder if they are really cracking down on multi-account holders or was it just that woman with 3 complaints filed to the BBB that got it for that reason? Though I hear someone with only one legit played account getting a message that they were flagged for multiple accounts. I really don't know what to think now. :(

[quote name='dragoon99']"You may not use more than one Windows Live™ ID to avoid restrictions or other limitations on Activities, tickets, prizes or the Program." Did their TOS always say this? I really can't recall for sure.

I just wonder if they are really cracking down on multi-account holders or was it just that woman with 3 complaints filed to the BBB that got it for that reason? Though I hear someone with only one legit played account getting a message that they were flagged for multiple accounts. I really don't know what to think now. :([/QUOTE]

Stop listening to idiots on other forums

[quote name='ba60']Stop listening to idiots on other forums[/QUOTE]

Yeah, just listen to the idiots on this forum. :p (It's a joke son, laugh)

Got a Copy of Lost Odyssey yesterday.

Ordered 5/26, Shipped 6/25, received 7/1

Haven't heard about Too Human ordered 5/29 from my buddy.

[quote name='meatwad3000']for partitioning devices , I personally prefer to use a live-cd of Gparted which is opensource and some units come with Memtest x86+ to test for ram quality[/QUOTE]
Same here, that's the easiest way to do it. In fact, most distributions of Linux live-cd's come with some sort of partition software that is most definitely easier to use/better than Windows counterparts.

[quote name='Afflicted']so has anyone got shipping confirmations for anything ordered on 5/31 or 6/1 yet?[/QUOTE]

Ordered A 360 controller, Forza 2, and the KitchenAid Timer on 6/1, no shipping confirmation yet.

I ordered Gears of War 5/31 and the tool kit 6/1, no shipping confirmation yet.

Anyone else who ordered GOW or the toolkit 5/31 or 6/1 get shipping email yet?

[quote name='dragoon99']"You may not use more than one Windows Live™ ID to avoid restrictions or other limitations on Activities, tickets, prizes or the Program." Did their TOS always say this? I really can't recall for sure.

I just wonder if they are really cracking down on multi-account holders or was it just that woman with 3 complaints filed to the BBB that got it for that reason? Though I hear someone with only one legit played account getting a message that they were flagged for multiple accounts. I really don't know what to think now. :([/QUOTE]

I don't know much more than anyone else. I only know that it appears that I've had two accounts flagged some time before my May 1st orders. I haven't received any emails. I'm keeping my head down and just using a couple of new accounts. I lost around 90K tickets but C'est la vie.

[quote name='vliam']I don't know much more than anyone else. I only know that it appears that I've had two accounts flagged some time before my May 1st orders. I haven't received any emails. I'm keeping my head down and just using a couple of new accounts. I lost around 90K tickets but C'est la vie.[/QUOTE]

My wife, my friend, and I have had three accounts flagged so far, lost over 130,000 tickets in prize orders. I'm a bit more upset over my account with a Zune getting flagged than my wife is over getting her Xbox flagged. It was just going to be an extra Media Player on our TV upstairs. But I have to admit, it kind of took the wind out of our sails. Not going for any more big prizes now. Just little stuff.

[quote name='modchamp']I ordered Gears of War 5/31 and the tool kit 6/1, no shipping confirmation yet.

Anyone else who ordered GOW or the toolkit 5/31 or 6/1 get shipping email yet?[/QUOTE]

I ordered GoW on the 1st I think haven't no shipping yet and had 2-3 more things ordered on 5-31 and 6-1... no shipping confirmations either.

That being said the item I received on 6-24 that was ordered on 5-24 or 26 don't remember offhand didn't have a shipping confirmation either...

So still hoping.

I recieved my SAMSUNG DVD PLAYER today & guess what happened folks?

It played a movie for about an hour then went black out. The sound still worked but no picture any more.

What a piece of junk prize.

[quote name='Shafted']I recieved my SAMSUNG DVD PLAYER today & guess what happened folks?

It played a movie for about an hour then went black out. The sound still worked but no picture any more.

What a piece of junk prize.[/QUOTE]
lol. that's samsung for you!

However do try checking the connections, maybe the video cable is loose.

[quote name='The93owner']lol. that's samsung for you!

However do try checking the connections, maybe the video cable is loose.[/QUOTE]
Are they sending refurbs? that would suck if they are..

[quote name='carwave']is anyone still waiting for the resistance band they ordered from the first time it went up on bing?[/QUOTE]

I highly doubt it. On 6/18 I got the resistance bands I ordered on 5/5. There is probably something up with your account, to be honest. However, the bands suck so you're probably not missing out; I don't see how any guy, other than the bed ridden, could get a real workout from them.

[quote name='rustyrage']Are they sending refurbs? that would suck if they are..[/QUOTE]
You mean "VINTAGE CLUB BING!"

well my zune earplugs came today ordered 5/28. hopefully the rest of my prizes come that i ordered since i am no longer going to be doing cb.

Something very strange is going on. As I mentioned before, I ordered a few prizes on 3 different accounts a few days ago in order to test the waters to see if this multiple accounts accusation was true. If you don't know already, the tracking site was put back up and I just checked it. I have reason to believe that almost all of those prizes that I ordered a few days ago and scheduled to arrive on 7/6. All the weights match up to what I ordered and nobody does club bing in my city. This will be very interesting to see what happens on monday. It will be amazing if that stuff is mine because they were all ordered less than a week ago. Strange......

[quote name='rustyrage']well my zune earplugs came today ordered 5/28. hopefully the rest of my prizes come that i ordered since i am no longer going to be doing cb.[/QUOTE]

did you get a shipping email? I ordered one around that time, and haven't heard anything about it yet.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Something very strange is going on. As I mentioned before, I ordered a few prizes on 3 different accounts a few days ago in order to test the waters to see if this multiple accounts accusation was true. If you don't know already, the tracking site was put back up and I just checked it. I have reason to believe that almost all of those prizes that I ordered a few days ago and scheduled to arrive on 7/6. All the weights match up to what I ordered and nobody does club bing in my city. This will be very interesting to see what happens on monday. It will be amazing if that stuff is mine because they were all ordered less than a week ago. Strange......[/QUOTE]

Ordered the DVD player 6/02/09. Checked that tracking site and there is only 1 item being shipped out. It's 3lbs, it has to be the DVD player. 7/8/09 is the delivery date.

[quote name='mewcurano']did you get a shipping email? I ordered one around that time, and haven't heard anything about it yet.[/QUOTE]
yeah on 6/29 i got a shipping email

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Something very strange is going on. As I mentioned before, I ordered a few prizes on 3 different accounts a few days ago in order to test the waters to see if this multiple accounts accusation was true. If you don't know already, the tracking site was put back up and I just checked it. I have reason to believe that almost all of those prizes that I ordered a few days ago and scheduled to arrive on 7/6. All the weights match up to what I ordered and nobody does club bing in my city. This will be very interesting to see what happens on monday. It will be amazing if that stuff is mine because they were all ordered less than a week ago. Strange......[/QUOTE]

Wow that is strange. That'd be awesome if not only the accusation isn't true but that you got your prizes so early.

Has anyone received shipping emails for prizes ordered 5/31 or after? Checking around the internet nobody seems to have heard anything the last few days.

A bunch of games were deleted because of the switch from Live Search Club to Club Bing. I'm guessing it's because the games were somehow incompatible with their new search engine.

Oh. I loved Picture This, it really gave me a lot of tickets. Oh well. Now I play Crosswire. What games do you guys play to get a lot of tickets fast?

[quote name='kvadair']Has anyone received shipping emails for prizes ordered 5/31 or after? Checking around the internet nobody seems to have heard anything the last few days.[/QUOTE]
Nope. But it is the July 4th weekend and I don't think UPS is operating today. We'll see how things go after the holiday.

[quote name='killer9']still have not gotten my harddrive grill or dvd player ordered 5 26[/QUOTE]you're probably flagged. i ordered my grill and dvd player on the 28th of may and got them both 3 days ago.

i just found 2 free song dwnld codes in an old email addy i never check that was sent to me from LSC in may. i'm sure they're expired knowing LSC but if someone wants to check, i have no use for them:

www.onlinepromomusic.com

SERIAL:=401418 PIN:=1472317125
SERIAL:=401443 PIN:=3436833519

[quote name='killer9']still have not gotten my harddrive grill or dvd player ordered 5 26[/QUOTE]

I'll have to agree with the people saying you're flagged. If you used the same address on multiple accounts or botted, there ya go. If there's no reason for them to flag you, I'd contact them asap.

916 away from Gears.

ok... not sure if this is odd but I just found a shipping email from couple days ago.... it was from my second account...

on my first account I received my first prize last week and had 2 more ordered on 5/31 and 6/1 heard nothing from these... still early tho... on my second account I had something ordered on 6/1 and 6/3... the shipping confirmation was for the item on 6/3

It was also the first thing I got with the order confirmation after the switch to Bing. So I wonder if there's like 2-4 days from right before the switch that didn't get sent out.

Yeah I know it's still early to worry about it... but would be nice if people could say if they get things ordered from 5/29 to 6/1.

[quote name='dtownindian']ordered a 360 on the 4th of June......no shipping confirmation yet, so should i be concerned?[/QUOTE]
Not YET...I'm still waiting on Zune earphones from 5/31 and a flashlight from 6/4. I only use one account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back