Club Bing thread 4 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Measuring cups ordered 11/15, shipped today (12/15). Scheduled to arrive on 12/17, 1.30 lbs.

However, still nothing on the telescope (someone mentioned the voted prizes take longer) ordered on 10/29, and the 360 wireless headset ordered 11/12.

Going to the local nordstrom to see if they have the jacket and checking comfort, google shopping claims they have it. Here's hoping it's a nice fit.

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']Same here on the latter part. I'm still missing the ergo/entertainment keyboards AND the wireless headset. Where the heck are all my items!? >=(

I ordered all of 'em the first time they came on, and still no sign of any of 'em... =([/QUOTE]

exactly the same boat i'm in, I have no idea how their shipping system works

Last edited by a moderator:
Do the controllers for windows stick around? I was going to order one, but might be moving in a month or so and I think that would be cutting it close as far as getting my prize.

Site is messed up for me too

[quote name='OnyxPrimal']Do the controllers for windows stick around? I was going to order one, but might be moving in a month or so and I think that would be cutting it close as far as getting my prize.[/QUOTE]
Yeah they switch back n forth with the black, white and windows controller every so often

I got a couple of questions. First I'm assuming for the double tickets to count you need to start at 12am central time despite the current ticket counter already set at 6pm central and continuing on through midnight. Am I correct?

Second, since the double ticket day takes place during one real day that means it overlaps the timetable where the tickets reset. So does that mean you can get double tickets twice, first after 12am and then after 6pm?

[quote name='kingofpittsburgh']i have a question too.

does double ticket day mean u can get 2k tickets or is it still a limit of 1k?[/QUOTE]

yes, you can get 2k ticket on double ticket day, and to answer the other persons questions, as of like 5 minutes ago according to Club Bing it is the 17th, it will continue to be the 17th until 7pm est on the 17th.

[quote name='kingofpittsburgh']i have a question too.

does double ticket day mean u can get 2k tickets or is it still a limit of 1k?[/QUOTE]

Double ticket day means you still play 1000 tickets, then in a day or two, they add 1000 bonus tickets to your account (if you only played say 500 on the double ticket day, then they add 500 bonus to your account). In other words, you don't play 2000 tickets on that day. That would be too many games to play (at least for me).

To answer the other person's question. Double ticket day starts at 12am 12/17 PACIFIC time. Don't start playing at Central or Eastern time, you'll miss out on the points.
Also, Bing still goes by the UTC time, so that means at 4pm (pacific time), the tickets are for the 18th.
I'm guessing though that you can start playing for the 17th before 12 tonight and play for the 18th tomorrow night and still get the bonus (but I haven't tested this theory out yet). All I know is I missed out on the points because I didn't know about the day ending at 4pm.
I hope I'm clear enough. Ask if you're still confused.

I got my Xbox 360 wireless headset today. I ordered it on 11/15 and it shipped on 12/14. The Bing sticker was pretty easy to peel off this time around (can't say the same for the white 360 controller I ordered a few months back). :lol:

And I can't wait for double tickets tomorrow. I'm going to try to beat my previous attempts and max out five accounts for double tickets. I've only done four for two double ticket days (and two and a half for the last one), so I hope my arms don't feel like they're gonna fall off tomorrow. :D :lol:

For discussions on previous Double Ticket Days, start from this post a few pages back:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6339038

Also, even though the Bing web page indicates PST, the email Bing sent out indicates it is UTC:

95q4x5.jpg

So, unless they changed something, the double ticket day has already started, and will end at tomorrow's reset (i.e. 4pm PST, 5pm MST, 6pm CST, 7pm EST).

Double tickets are not registering for me right now. I got very excited and on right away, but crosswire is still giving me 20 points only. I am fairly new to this, so perhaps something is happening that I do not know, but only 20 points are added to my total each time.

[quote name='Shuino']I just order the digital camera and went over my $600 limit, so I decided to fill out the W-9 :whistle2:([/QUOTE]
Do you mind letting me know what you ordered this year? I'm only asking because I'm saving for the camera too and I'm trying to gauge if I would go over the $600 limit. If I am, I might just get the little things now before they get taken off like the Snuggie, and not bother saving for the camera :)
Thank you so much.

Perhaps they should make sure the site isn't down on a double ticket day. Of course then people could actually take advantage of the day...

I think they're having problems actually. It's now just randomly going down, coming back up again and dropping again.

Giving me one hell of a time trying to max out...

[quote name='BrolyB593']Double tickets are not registering for me right now. I got very excited and on right away, but crosswire is still giving me 20 points only. I am fairly new to this, so perhaps something is happening that I do not know, but only 20 points are added to my total each time.[/QUOTE]

For discussions on previous Double Ticket Days, start from this post a few pages back:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6339038

It covers how and when you get the bonus tickets, as well as confirmation of when the actual double ticket day is (i.e. reset-to-reset, and NOT PST as the web page ad indicates).

[quote name='cin84_12']Has anyone gotten shipping/ delivery on items ordered 11/12?[/QUOTE]
Yes. Some people had prizes ship right on time -- ordered 11/12 and shipped 12/10.

However, my 11/12 orders are still missing??? And, although a lot of people are missing headsets (the first day they should have shipped), there also seem to be a lot of other prizes missing, too? If you don't get it by mid Feb (i.e. 12 weeks), email them...

[quote name='julie']Do you mind letting me know what you ordered this year? I'm only asking because I'm saving for the camera too and I'm trying to gauge if I would go over the $600 limit. If I am, I might just get the little things now before they get taken off like the Snuggie, and not bother saving for the camera :)
Thank you so much.[/QUOTE]

Yeah...I have a bit of bad news for you. The Snuggie was taken off last week. I forgot to post to let everyone know. :cry:

How many prizes have you ordered this year? If you've only gotten about 4 or 5, you should be good. But if you're not TOO far from getting the camera I say go for it either way. :)

And here's my prize list, if you want to compare values with Shuino's prizes. Currently I can only order the cheaper prizes like the ice scraper, playing cards and the mirrors (but not other smaller ticket items like the golf balls :whistle2:s). For just about everything else, I have to fill out a tax form (order dates to the right--with current Amazon values):

Xbox 360 Wireless Headset 11/15/2009 ($45.99)
Microsoft LifeChatLX -3000Headset 11/3/2009 ($24.46)
Wireless Entertainment Desktop 7000 11/3/2009 ($77.00)
Kameo Elements of Power for Xbox 360 10/15/2009 ($39.98)
Windows Vista Ultimate 10/10/2009 ($139.00)
Gears of War for Xbox 360 8/20/2009 ($19.99)
Forza 2 for Xbox 360 7/25/2009 ($19.82)
Xbox 360 Play & Charge Kit 6/11/2009 ($14.96)
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller White 6/2/2009 ($37.96)

Rounding off everything to the nearest dollar, that comes to $420. And I don't think the golf balls are worth over a hundred dollars. lol. :lol: But it seems like Microsoft is gauging the $600 limit by orginal retail price, not the price most of the prizes have been lowered to (for example: a 360 controller retails for $50, while Amazon has it for $38 and many can be found on Ebay for $25-30). And Kameo has been $10 in a few places for quite some time, so that Amazon price seems a bit high.

I was able to order a Windows controller, a second 360 headset and the Sony picture camera on my second account. But I had only ordered 4 Xbox games on that account this whole year. I figured I'd get the form after ordering one more prize on my main account, but BOY was I wrong. :lol: So, julie, look at the list of prizes you've ordered and compare the prices on Amazon. After you get a total amount (like my list above where I rounded off the numbers in the total) add $100 to your grand total. If you are below $400 (before adding the $100), you should be fine. But if you are worried about getting the tax form, either go for the camera anyway or order all the small things that you want today before any of them disappear. :)

Random Blink 182 thought: "All the small things..." lol :lol:

I wouldn't be surprised if they just do a 100 tickets = $1, so when you hit 60K tickets spent, you get prompted. If not, then they definitely use something closer to "retail" than the list price at Amazon ;).

Also the site seems to have gotten killed by the Cats and dogs captcha pictures, we're back to the old sucky captchas. The site also keeps going on line and off line, back and forth. Hopefully they get their crap together long enough for me to max my account today...

[quote name='steelsmack']I wouldn't be surprised if they just do a 100 tickets = $1, so when you hit 60K tickets spent, you get prompted. If not, then they definitely use something closer to "retail" than the list price at Amazon ;).

Also the site seems to have gotten killed by the Cats and dogs captcha pictures, we're back to the old sucky captchas...[/QUOTE]
Even after people mentioned the cat and dog captchas, I was still getting the old ones. Finally got them yesterday. So I wouldn't say they completely removed them.

[quote name='steelsmack']I wouldn't be surprised if they just do a 100 tickets = $1, so when you hit 60K tickets spent, you get prompted. If not, then they definitely use something closer to "retail" than the list price at Amazon ;).[/QUOTE]
That would be nice. But not the case. I have one account that is W9'd at just over 50k (i.e. Office Ultimate), and yet another that still has not W9'd even though it has redeemed close to 85k (mostly little stuff).

[quote name='steelsmack']I wouldn't be surprised if they just do a 100 tickets = $1, so when you hit 60K tickets spent, you get prompted. If not, then they definitely use something closer to "retail" than the list price at Amazon [/QUOTE]

They're definitely using some sort of "retail value" I suppose. Back when they offered the wireless desktop for only 5000 tickets, I couldn't order it without going over the $600 limit, but I could order other prizes that cost more tickets without getting prompted =/

[quote name='cin84_12']Has anyone gotten shipping/ delivery on items ordered 11/12?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I'd like to know the same thing. That's the day I ordered my XBox Wireless Headset, but I've yet to receive it or even get shipping info. Normally, I wouldn't care, but since other people who apparently ordered it later than I did have already gotten confirmation, I'm starting to get a little antsy.

The site is really bothering me. I've played three games and gotten points for one and it's been almost an hour. They really need to offer up some sort of consolation ticket amount for people who had issues. I can't sit here all day, I've got things to do and this is the best time for me to go at it and it's not working.

The following items have forced me to fill out a tax form for anything else.

Zune Premium Headphones (9/3)
360 windows controller (9/8)
Mini tool set (10/15)
Kameo (10/15)
Sony noise canceling headphones (10/15)
Habu mouse (10/29)
Telescope (10/29) Finally got shipping for it.
360 wireless headset (11/12) No email for it yet.
OXO Measuring cups (11/15)
160gb hdd (11/23)

I don't know what retail values they decide, as a 160gb hdd could be anything from $30 to $100.

In addition, I have another account I'm working on and have a good amount of tickets, how do I order to the same address without getting flagged and ordered canceled. If I use a different spelling of my name and don't order the same items on each account would that work?

[quote name='Energist']Yeah, I'd like to know the same thing. That's the day I ordered my XBox Wireless Headset, but I've yet to receive it or even get shipping info. Normally, I wouldn't care, but since other people who apparently ordered it later than I did have already gotten confirmation, I'm starting to get a little antsy.[/QUOTE]
The good news is that I doubt your account got flagged.

Many people are missing prizes that were ordered 11/12, and yet received prizes with those same accounts ordered after 11/12.

Hopefully all of those orderes ended up on the back-order pile and will get fulfilled sometime soon. Otherwise, you will have to email Bing sometime after Feb 4 (i.e. 12 weeks) and see what they say. Since the headset isn't listed any more, they will probably end up refunding the tickets... Ugh!

[quote name='Redeema']The site is really bothering me. I've played three games and gotten points for one and it's been almost an hour. They really need to offer up some sort of consolation ticket amount for people who had issues. I can't sit here all day, I've got things to do and this is the best time for me to go at it and it's not working.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, and while they're at it they should give me two weeks worth of tickets on all of my accounts. I'm traveling and visiting family and cannot play for a bit.

[quote name='Energist']Yeah, I'd like to know the same thing. That's the day I ordered my XBox Wireless Headset, but I've yet to receive it or even get shipping info. Normally, I wouldn't care, but since other people who apparently ordered it later than I did have already gotten confirmation, I'm starting to get a little antsy.[/QUOTE]
I ordered a prize on 11/12 also and it hasn't arrived nor any word of it being shipped out.

Site seems to finally be working well for me. Knock on wood. I've made it through about 8 consecutive games, which is about 6 more consecutive games than I've been able to get through all morning...

Edit:

Spoke too soon, back to suckage.

I received 2 prizes ordered after 11/12, but not the book I ordered that day. It's weird.

Do they combine shipping? I ordered the headset, controller, and something else on 12/13, all one right after the other. Now it is showing a package coming to my town. Just curious if this could be a boxful of Bing for me.

[quote name='Hockey37']Do they combine shipping? I ordered the headset, controller, and something else on 12/13, all one right after the other. Now it is showing a package coming to my town. Just curious if this could be a boxful of Bing for me.[/QUOTE]

No they dont combine shipping...lets go Pens :D

[quote name='Hockey37']Do they combine shipping? I ordered the headset, controller, and something else on 12/13, all one right after the other. Now it is showing a package coming to my town. Just curious if this could be a boxful of Bing for me.[/QUOTE]
no they dont combine shipping. and they dont ship until about a month after ordering, which would be around 1/13/10 in your case

[quote name='freightliner']no they dont combine shipping. and they dont ship until about a month after ordering, which would be around 1/13/10 in your case[/QUOTE]

Sorry, date should have read 11/3. No package today though for me.

[quote name='Hockey37']Sorry, date should have read 11/3. No package today though for me.[/QUOTE]
Prizes ordered 11/03 would have shipped around 12/03, so my guess is you got flagged???

Other than a bunch (but not all) of orders placed 11/12 (which are inexplicably missing) and the telescopes (which started shipping 12/15), everything else has been shipping at 29-to-32 calendar days from when it was ordered.

[quote name='A Gamer']Prizes ordered 11/03 would have shipped around 12/03, so my guess is you got flagged???

Other than a bunch (but not all) of orders placed 11/12 (which are inexplicably missing) and the telescopes (which started shipping 12/15), everything else has been shipping at 29-to-32 calendar days from when it was ordered.[/QUOTE]

Weirdly, in the past 2 weeks, I've had two items ordered two different days on different accounts ship on day 28. One was cards via USPS and the other was a zune dock pack via UPS. It wasn't that I just got my shipping email early either, it actually shipped.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back