Club Bing thread 5 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='killer9']GOT MY PRINTER A DAY EARLY NICE[/QUOTE]

I got mine last week and it was also a day early. Maybe they really want those huge boxes out of the warehouse.

[quote name='killer9']GOT MY PRINTER A DAY EARLY NICE

[/QUOTE]

All three that I ordered to various locations arrived a day early as well, and it must cost them a bunch to ship these beasts. :lol:

Club Bing (technically Arvato) didn't ship anything yesterday... And, since 29 days would have been yesterday... It will probably ship tonight. Assuming they actually ship anything tonight.

[quote name='killer9']i imagine 30lbs almost what scares me is ever having to buy ink 5 different color cartridges geez[/QUOTE]

Think about it this way, with 5 ink cartridges you replace one $10 cart when your yellow runs out but your other colors are fine. With 2 carts (black and colors) you pay $30 when your yellow runs out but your other colors are fine.

[quote name='A Gamer']Club Bing (technically Arvato) didn't ship anything yesterday... And, since 29 days would have been yesterday... It will probably ship tonight. Assuming they actually ship anything tonight.[/QUOTE]

yeah I thought something was up with that

[quote name='julie']They finally shipped the MK watch I ordered on 2/28! Did yours ship, Opaque?[/QUOTE]

Yep. I just got my confirmation. I'm pretty excited since I was starting to think I wasn't going to get it.

[quote name='trig']may confidence in identifying cats is at an all time low...[/QUOTE]
I think I'm the opposite. Been separating the cats from the dogs like a champ.

[quote name='mwc547']I'll select all cats and still have to do it twice. It's like the first time never works no matter what.[/QUOTE]

I think it has to do something with the speed in which you click the cats.

[quote name='mwc547']I'll select all cats and still have to do it twice. It's like the first time never works no matter what.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']I think it has to do something with the speed in which you click the cats.[/QUOTE]
You have about 40 seconds from when the game starts to load to answer the ASIRRA challenge.

I suspect that if you are using a slow computer, or have limited bandwidth, then the page/game loading could take up a chunk of that time before you get to see the images. The second time around it only has to load the 12 ASIRRA images, so you have access to the images much quicker.

Oh, and also...

Prizes Recently Added:

9AM00014_sm.png

- Flight Simulator X Deluxe Win32 English: 8,300 Tickets
Prize Updates brought to you by the ProBingBot...
Get your own AUTOMATIC notifications at The ProBing Blog.

got my book relentless by dean koontz came in a bubble mailer no club bing insert but bing sticker right on the cover which is lame

[quote name='A Gamer']You have about 40 seconds from when the game starts to load to answer the ASIRRA challenge.

I suspect that if you are using a slow computer, or have limited bandwidth, then the page/game loading could take up a chunk of that time before you get to see the images. The second time around it only has to load the 12 ASIRRA images, so you have access to the images much quicker.

Oh, and also...

Prizes Recently Added:
9AM00014_sm.png

[/QUOTE]
That's what makes it weird. I'm clicking the cats as they load and submitting them right when they finish. I'm doing them pretty quickly. In the past I did them slower and it worked the first time around before they changed the captchas to numbers, then back to cats. It's just weird.

They changed the "Fable 2 for Xbox 360" to "Fable 2 Platinum Hits for Xbox 360", so I guess there is no doubt about that one any more... ;)

Prizes Recently Removed:

9AM00014_sm.png
CB_BBQSET_sm.png
69A00001_sm.png
CB_SONYHEADPHONES_sm.png

- Flight Simulator X Deluxe Win32 English
- Premier BBQ Grill Set
- Wireless Laser 6000 Desktop V2
- Sony Noise Canceling On-Ear Headphones

Now I'm happy I went with the BBQ set first and only need three or four more days to be able to grab the Zune Car Pack. Otherwise, I guess Modern Warfare 2 will be mine if it gets taken off sooner than I'm able to get the necessary amount of tickets.

I really wish I could play from work still. It's how I got the Zune when the site first began. Flash is disabled on my work machine, but if it wasn't...I'd have all kinds of Bing stuff at home right now.

[quote name='A Gamer']Prizes Recently Removed:
9AM00014_sm.png
CB_BBQSET_sm.png
69A00001_sm.png
CB_SONYHEADPHONES_sm.png

- Flight Simulator X Deluxe Win32 English
- Premier BBQ Grill Set
- Sony Noise Canceling On-Ear Headphones
[/QUOTE]
NOoo i was saving up for those headphones!

Finally Ordered my copy of Modern Warfare 2 this evening now just to flip the game to someone for some cash to buy Super Street Fighter 4 when it comes in the mail

Debating on going towards another controller or Ninja Blade next. I already got 3 controllers sealed I'm still sitting on since I haven't had much luck selling them though free games are always nice even if they can be mediocre.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sort of a stupid question, but has anyone received their wildflower seed starter kit (1500 pts.) thingie yet? I ordered one on 3/13/10 but have not yet received it. I say this 'cause my account was flagged last Nov. & I lost out on the Deluxe BBQ Grill Set.

Bing said it was because I exceeded the 1,000 pt. daily limit violating the ToS. I've never cheated w/Bing, have always used 1 account. My cousin who lives in the apt. upstairs from me (our duplex address is the same/ no apt. A or B) so it may seem we dwell together in the same apartment?

We have seperate Bing accts. & never order the same prizes. After my acct. got flagged I decided to stop playing for a month or so, and lo and behold a few weeks later my toaster oven arrived! I was shocked.

I decided to resume playing again but tested the waters by just ordering small stupid prizes like the candle (3800 pts.) that smelled like men's deodorant & some other crappy stuff and I got all of it on time without a hitch.

Now my mom really wants me to get her the food dehydrator (14,600 pts.) for her b-day but I'll be damned if I'm gonna waste 2 weeks of my life trying for that thing only to be told by Bing I've "cheated" again & would not be receiving my prize.

So what gives? Does Bing look the other way if the prizes stay small? Any feedback/suggestions would be most helpful. I've always gotten great advice on these boards & sorry my post was so long. Thanks!

[quote name='caralisia']Sort of a stupid question, but has anyone received their wildflower seed starter kit (1500 pts.) thingie yet? I ordered one on 3/13/10 but have not yet received it. I say this 'cause my account was flagged last Nov. & I lost out on the Deluxe BBQ Grill Set.

Bing said it was because I exceeded the 1,000 pt. daily limit violating the ToS. I've never cheated w/Bing, have always used 1 account. My cousin...Any feedback/suggestions would be most helpful. I've always gotten great advice on these boards & sorry my post was so long. Thanks![/QUOTE]
Personally, I didn't order the seeds so I can't answer your first question. However, based on what you wrote, I have a suggestion. If you're going to start from scratch to get 14600 for the dehydrator, then why not start from scratch with a new account? Also, even if your cousin uses Club Bing, he/she must have stuff sent under his/her name, so it shouldn't conflict with yours in terms of CB claiming you have 2 accounts simultaneously. So there might be another reason why CB flagged you. Anyway, start fresh. Good luck.

Man, I still want that hard drive, but MW2 probably won't last long. Should probably get that, instead. :whistle2:k

One of these days, I'll get that hard drive.

Prizes Recently Added:

9AM00014_sm.png
CB_BBQSET_sm.png
69A00001_sm.png
CB_SONYHEADPHONES_sm.png

- Premier BBQ Grill Set: 13,800 Tickets
- Wireless Laser 6000 Desktop V2: 15,100 Tickets
- Sony Noise Canceling On-Ear Headphones: 19,800 Tickets

Hello everybody, I was wondering if anyone ordered a t-shirt from Bing (these ones or any other that's been up before). Are they cheap? I mean, I'd like to order one as a memento but I don't know if it's worth it. Thanks.

I wish the T-Shirts looked cooler, like you telling me they slap BING big across a waffle maker, but on a tshirt its super small lol

[quote name='DarkZion']So I got enough tickets for the shaver, and boom I'm hit with the stupid W-9 form.

Don't think I've been this annoyed in a long time.[/QUOTE]

That's why I keep track of the MSRP totals for my accounts. It doesn't work perfectly, but it certainly helps me plan out my ordering.

[quote name='louiedog']That's why I keep track of the MSRP totals for my accounts. It doesn't work perfectly, but it certainly helps me plan out my ordering.[/QUOTE]
I could understand that helping if I had more than one account. But I don't, so I'm out of luck.

Anyway, I ordered the Quick Charge Kit and Fable 2 instead of the shaver. Not sure if I'll just rack up points for next year, or if I'll just start a new account.

[quote name='major morgan']^ 8 months is a long time to wait...

you'd be better off with a new account[/QUOTE]
Well I did plan on taking a break considering I'm worn out from playing everyday.

But I'm most likely going to just take a week off and start a new account. Anyone got any tips for me on making a new one? I figure I'll just use a different name and different address.

Prizes Recently Added:

CB_USBLAMP_sm.png

- Beatnik USB Glitter Lamp: 2,150 Tickets
Prizes Recently Removed:

69A00001_sm.png

[quote name='coolfelix']Hello everybody, I was wondering if anyone ordered a t-shirt from Bing (these ones or any other that's been up before). Are they cheap? I mean, I'd like to order one as a memento but I don't know if it's worth it. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I got one back when it was LSC and it was a nice american apparel shirt.

Thanks for the answers. I was wondering what sources Bing use in order to set the "price" for the items, I hit the w9form and I'm trying to figure out how much I spent from the $600 limit. Here's what I ordered, and I'm setting the prices using amazon as a reference.

Halo Wars for Xbox 360 $40
Kameo for Xbox 360 $20
Lost Odyssey for Xbox 360 $30
Gears of War for Xbox 360 $20
Zoo Tycoon 2 Zookeeper Collection for PC $30
Sony Reader Touch Edition $250
Wireless Entertainment Desktop 7000 $100
Mini Football (lol)

For a total of 68350 tickets (whoa, I never thought I'd make it). I know it's a good loot but still I don't think those items add up to the $600 limit. Am I getting the prices wrong? Thanks

[quote name='coolfelix']Thanks for the answers. I was wondering what sources Bing use in order to set the "price" for the items, I hit the w9form and I'm trying to figure out how much I spent from the $600 limit. Here's what I ordered, and I'm setting the prices using amazon as a reference.

Halo Wars for Xbox 360 $40
Kameo for Xbox 360 $20
Lost Odyssey for Xbox 360 $30
Gears of War for Xbox 360 $20
Zoo Tycoon 2 Zookeeper Collection for PC $30
Sony Reader Touch Edition $250
Wireless Entertainment Desktop 7000 $100
Mini Football (lol)

For a total of 68350 tickets (whoa, I never thought I'd make it). I know it's a good loot but still I don't think those items add up to the $600 limit. Am I getting the prices wrong? Thanks[/QUOTE]

You should be using the MSRP, not the price Amazon sells it for. That's the original MSRP, too, not the current MSRP. For example, most video games start at $60, but the MSRP may eventually drop to $30 or $40, but it seems like Bing continues to the use original $60 price. Even then it's not entirely accurate.

Yeah, and when you do that math with what you ordered, you'll see that you hit well above that number assuming they categorize each game as having a MSRP of $60 and the PC one to be $50. The keyboard is more like $120 or so, too. You can, just keep going and deal with the tax thing when the time comes. If you don't make a lot I don't think it affects you all that much, especially when you expect to get a return. I won a $2000 prize and my tax person expected the most it would affect me was for $200 or so. Now, maybe you don't want to continue after you get your prize, but it shouldn't kill you come tax time.

Keep in mind, I'm no tax consultant, so I can't exactly tell you for certain how this will affect you, but if your other option is to try and wait two weeks for the tickets to get the shaver only to see it disappear two days before you're ready to claim it then it might be worth it to you. It's a nice $60-70 prize, so if you really want it you'll have to determine just how badly.

Only problem is that you won't just be paying taxes on your shaver, but on the value of all prizes you've received -- which obviously would total over $600 in value.

[quote name='A Gamer']Prizes Recently Added:
CB_SONYREADER_sm.png

- Sony PRS 600 Reader Touch Edition: 42,450 Tickets (VIP Only)
[/QUOTE]

God damn it lol I knew it would be back, had to spend all my tickets too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back