Club Bing thread 5 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been trying to play this morning and everytime I finish a game it says completed as normal, but 0pts. If I continue I just get the same game again over and over.

This is happening in all the games except picture this.

[quote name='scareg']Been trying to play this morning and everytime I finish a game it says completed as normal, but 0pts. If I continue I just get the same game again over and over.

This is happening in all the games except picture this.[/QUOTE]

If you haven't already, log out and back in. It's been working fine over here and that's fixed the problem for me in the past.

[quote name='RAY16']I haven't gotten a shipping email for either ODST or PGR4 yet. Ordered ODST on October 8th and PGR4 on October 14th. Luckily, it seems I'm not moving after all.

So, it's not just you.[/QUOTE]

A quick correction: looking at my email it appears I ordered on November 6th and 14th, not October.

Got my Kodak ZI8 coming by Wednesday. Just in time to film some holiday joy. I'm a happy panther now. Still have not had any issues with them shipping prizes and this one actually shipped a few days early. Ordered November 18th and shipped on the 16th.

[quote name='kyrhon']I can't install the Club Bing Bar cuz I have 64bit windows OS... LAME.[/QUOTE]
Stupid, isn't it. Several of us have the same problem, and I'm not really willing to install a 32-bit on a separate partition just to install the toolbar.

[quote name='SlammedNiss']Stupid, isn't it. Several of us have the same problem, and I'm not really willing to install a 32-bit on a separate partition just to install the toolbar.[/QUOTE]

I was wondering if you could possibly add the tool bar on a 32 Bit computer with the same account and get VIP status. Then go back to using the regular 64 bit computer and keep the VIP Status... hm..

Or maybe even redeeming the prizes on a 32 bit computer once you're ready just to get that VIP status.

Would that work??

[quote name='RAY16']VIP status is only enabled if the toolbar is actively being used, it's not a one-time activation.

Just use a virtual machine and install any supported 32-Bit OS on it. Virtualbox is a good free VM.

http://www.virtualbox.org/[/QUOTE]

Ah. I see. So when I go to redeem my prize, would I attain VIP status and get the prize discounted if I just log on using a computer that has clubbing tool bar on it?

[quote name='RAY16']VIP status is only enabled if the toolbar is actively being used, it's not a one-time activation.

Just use a virtual machine and install any supported 32-Bit OS on it. Virtualbox is a good free VM.

http://www.virtualbox.org/[/QUOTE]

Have things changed in the last few months in regards to the toolbar? I haven't ordered any VIP prizes in awhile, but in the early summer I put the toolbar on a computer that had never logged into club bing before, ordered an item, and never touched it again. The prize came just fine.

[quote name='louiedog']Have things changed in the last few months in regards to the toolbar? I haven't ordered any VIP prizes in awhile, but in the early summer I put the toolbar on a computer that had never logged into club bing before, ordered an item, and never touched it again. The prize came just fine.[/QUOTE]

You only need to have VIP status to order the prize, once it's ordered it doesn't matter anymore afaik.

[quote name='statiC Cero']Did anyone who ordered the Holiday Cookie Cutter Set receive theirs yet? I'm still waiting on the shipping confirmation.[/QUOTE]
Was this a voted prize? If so, they seem to take a little longer than the standard month to ship out. If not, who knows what it could be. I remember back in the day when I could order a prize and I would have it in my hands 3 days later.

[quote name='KYNDISUE']Is there a class action on not receiving prized when you actually didn't cheat yet?[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat. Got 8 prizes waiting to be shipped (nothing sent out since mid-Oct.) so I think I flagged for cheating too. I never cheated - have 1 acct. I play on & never exceed the daily 1000 pts. except for Double-ticket day.

Any way to ask for your case to be reviewed after being flagged? I have to wait another few weeks until I can complain to Bing - I doubt if they'll even reply.

[quote name='caralisia']I'm in the same boat. Got 8 prizes waiting to be shipped (nothing sent out since mid-Oct.) so I think I flagged for cheating too. I never cheated - have 1 acct. I play on & never exceed the daily 1000 pts. except for Double-ticket day.

Any way to ask for your case to be reviewed after being flagged? I have to wait another few weeks until I can complain to Bing - I doubt if they'll even reply.[/QUOTE]

I don't know of a way to get them besides the Class Action which I am willing to pursue. If it closes them down them I will be happy. I DID NOT CHEAT and I am NOT willing to accept spending my time giving them credit for searches whilst they lie about me.

I hate it because it wastes time and money, but they didn't give one jot about ours, so...

After I find a firm, I'll post. :applause:

[quote name='Kamera']When did you order it, can I ask?[/QUOTE]

I had ordered it on November 20th or so. Was worried it might not come in time for Christmas, but it did so it was all good.

[quote name='Redeema']I had ordered it on November 20th or so. Was worried it might not come in time for Christmas, but it did so it was all good.[/QUOTE]

Ah, cool. I was curious because I placed an order at the end of November, so hopefully if the timelines are similar I should get my stuff within a couple of weeks. :)

ETA: Got my shipping email! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Tottaly Pissed. I installed the Bing Bar on my brother's PC last night, and he found out and said no. So THEN he delete's it on my parent's computer and locks out mine (He's an ass but very smart). Anyway, I couldn't reinstall it on my parent's account on their computer, so i had to connect it to another hotmail account.

But it's down from 20 poitns to 8 points a day. *sad face*

Thing is I log on to their account from Bing it still has the points 100~ish. Anyway I can retrieve their account to their computer so my searches still wield 20 points a day?

[quote name='Darklurkr23']Tottaly Pissed. I installed the Bing Bar on my brother's PC last night, and he found out and said no. So THEN he delete's it on my parent's computer and locks out mine (He's an ass but very smart). Anyway, I couldn't reinstall it on my parent's account on their computer, so i had to connect it to another hotmail account.

But it's down from 20 poitns to 8 points a day. *sad face*

Thing is I log on to their account from Bing it still has the points 100~ish. Anyway I can retrieve their account to their computer so my searches still wield 20 points a day?[/QUOTE]

Uh, wrong thread dude.

Even so, I guess I could spare a bit of advice. As far as I know, there's no way to reinstall the toolbar so it gives you the same amount of search points as before. Microsoft changes the points you get frequently and randomly, so what you get is really a matter of luck.

I suppose you could make bunch of accounts until you get one that gives you the point amount you want like some people do, but remember, Microsoft can and will change that point value whenever.

As for your brother, I'm not gonna even touch that. I've got my own opinion, but I'm sure it'd go in one ear and right out the other.

Blargh, still no shipping confirmation on the stuff I ordered in November. I guess I'll be sending them an email come early February. Q_Q

hey guys, I just got an email from Bing.. Have not emailed them in months.. This is what they said.
"Hello,

We are following up with you in regards to your most recent Club Bing dispute. We have escalated your dispute to our Technical Support Team for a re-evaluation of your account.

You received a recent responsive email indicating that your Club Bing prize order was cancelled. This information was incorrect. The prize you inquired about will be shipped, and you will be receiving a second confirmation email with any relevant shipping information within the next 5-10 business days.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Thank you for being a loyal Club Bing Participant!

Microsoft respects your privacy. To learn more, please read our online Privacy Statement at Microsoft Online Privacy Notice Highlights.

Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052

If you have any other questions don't hesitate to contact us. Thank you for contacting Club Bing."

The next day I got another email saying what stuff I ordered will be shipped.

"Hello,

We are corresponding with you regarding your recent Club Bing inquiry. Your orders listed below are on queue to be shipped out via UPS. To track your package, please visit the courier?s website. Please allow 24 hours for UPS to update your tracking information.

1. Order#37931B4647A84FD0991F50FCA4158300 - Sony DSC-W330 Camera has been shipped out via UPS tracking #1Z 612 F33 42 0861 2508.

2. Order#F6D6406B1B904D278E562107E3409A33 - Roomba iRobot 530 Vacuum has been shipped out via UPS tracking #1Z 642 F21 42 0861 2507.

Microsoft respects your privacy. To learn more, please read our online Privacy Statement at Microsoft Online Privacy Notice Highlights.

Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052

If you have any other questions don't hesitate to contact us. Thank you for contacting Club Bing.

Kind Regards,"

YAY!!! 500 DOLLARS WORTH OF STUFF!!
You guys are liars you said you don't get unbanned...

[quote name='Bluetooth307']...
You guys are liars you said you don't get unbanned...[/QUOTE]
Uh... A lot of people that got mass-flagged have had their accounts and orders re-instated. All things considered, you are quite a bit behind the curve on this one. Not to mention that other people have been re-instated in the past... Several times.

However, they were people that didn't violate the ToS.

As long as the ToS was not violated, I have always suggested that people continue to pester Bing about their account and prizes. And, in many cases they did eventually get their prizes.

Course, if you did violate the ToS (as in have multiple accounts, try to get multiples of the same prize using various address tricks, etc), then you shouldn't bother, since your complaints will most likely just ignored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back