Club Bing thread 5 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Redeema']How about an HD Zune, they don't seem to be selling like gangbusters, so why not give them out for free and get them supported?[/QUOTE]

Free = not worth it to Microsoft.

Except that they gave out Zune's before on Club Bing. That's how I got my 30GB Zune, so it is possible. They're not really supporting it too much and if there's a possibility of getting them into more hands before proclaiming it dead, wouldn't they want to do that?

Prizes Recently Added:

CB_SOYCANDLE_sm.png
CB_BUSHNELLBINOC_sm.png

- Aquiesse Soy Candle Gift Box: 3,800 Tickets
- Bushnell 10x25 Binocular w/VGA Camera: 16,050 Tickets
Prize Updates brought to you by the ProBingBot...
Get your own AUTOMATIC notifications at The ProBing Blog.

[quote name='Redeema'] if there's a possibility of getting them into more hands before proclaiming it dead, wouldn't they want to do that?[/QUOTE]
I believe that was Sony's strategy for blu ray in the PS3's.

[quote name='Kamera']I just started doing this today. Any suggestions as to which games will let me max out most easily?[/QUOTE]

Flexicon will probably get you maxed out the fastest. Crosswire and Chickionary are also very good.

Is the Bing toolbar still only compatible with 32-bit versions of Windoze? If so, has anybody found a work-around on that yet? I have zero access to a 32-bit machine anymore.

[quote name='caralisia']Flexicon will probably get you maxed out the fastest.[/QUOTE]

I think they also raised the max tickets on Flex. I was over 63,500 before I got the "You have completed all the puzzles..." message.

[quote name='civic_duty']I think they also raised the max tickets on Flex. I was over 63,500 before I got the "You have completed all the puzzles..." message.[/QUOTE]

Thanks alot for the heads up on that - I play that game the most.

Alright, ordered a Play'N'Charge Kit last night. I know they've had issues with shipping stuff in the past few months, so I guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens.

[quote name='DeadOwnage']Redeemed a prize like 15 days ago and I am yet to get a confirmation email.[/QUOTE]

Do you mean the first email, or the shipping email?

[quote name='mwc547']it won't let me even redeem prizes.
"The address you entered is incomplete, or could not be verified with the Postal Service."[/QUOTE]

Look up the address here. Enter your address exactly as the USPS site spits it back out at you. The form may just be having a problem with your formatting.

If that doesn't help try contacting them. Others have had this issue and been able to send in orders to customer service and get prizes that way.

I had this issue when USPS changed addresses in my area. I contacted support and they said they couldn't verify it either, even though it worked on the usps.com site that I linked to above. After a few months their database finally caught up and I was able to reedem prizes. If your situation is similar you may just have to be patient.

[quote name='louiedog']Look up the address here. Enter your address exactly as the USPS site spits it back out at you. The form may just be having a problem with your formatting.

If that doesn't help try contacting them. Others have had this issue and been able to send in orders to customer service and get prizes that way.

I had this issue when USPS changed addresses in my area. I contacted support and they said they couldn't verify it either, even though it worked on the usps.com site that I linked to above. After a few months their database finally caught up and I was able to reedem prizes. If your situation is similar you may just have to be patient.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I second that. This EXACT same thing happened to me, and I thought come on, I should know where I live. Then i went to usps.com and did the zip code lookup and sure enough they wanted 4 more numbers.

[quote name='DeadOwnage']Redeemed a prize like 15 days ago and I am yet to get a confirmation email.[/QUOTE]

I was getting all of my prizes in a timely fashion, receiving all of them within 5 weeks. Always got a UPS confirmation too. My prizes stopped arriving around 10/25 & now I've got 3 prizes in the pipeline, soon to be 4.

No prizes arriving, no shipping confirmations, nothing :???: I hope I get my stuff by XMAS.

Does anyone know if the Gourmet Charcoal Smoker and Grill has shipped? It was a voted prize and I know that usually takes about 2 months. It's been a little more than 2 months, so I'm just wondering. Thanks.

This came out of nowhere, but I got shipping confirmations on three things I ordered months ago: the portable hard drive, Madden 10, and playing cards. This was after I e-mailed a complaint about being falsely accused of cheating a few months back. Maybe we'll actually get some of our stuff.

[quote name='SlammedNiss']Can anybody confirm the Xbox 360 Play & Charge Kit IS the black version and not the white one? With winning the Kinect bundle, I will now have a black controller and a white battery pack just won't be the same.[/QUOTE]
Yes. I it is the black one.

They added a bunch of new prizes, though, I think most of them are old. Halo 3 Legendary Edition is in there amongst Monopoly and Scrabble board games and other stuffs.

Hey everyone, this is a little off topic, but I thought I'd post it as the reason I looked into it was club bing. I had been debating trying to get to the 10k mark to pick up the zune car pack for my dad who has a zune but no cassette or audio input in his car, and decided to see what it retails for on Amazon. Well currently it's selling for $6.99 and eligible for free Prime shipping. Figured I'd say something, if nothing else to keep people from redeeming it on Bing with how cheap it is. Amazon Link

You may now return to your regularly scheduled forum discussion.

I just got my portable hard drive (redeemed 4/15/10) and Madden 10 (redeemed 9/8/10) in the mail today, after I was accused of cheating and argued I wasn't.

[quote name='Redeema']They added a bunch of new prizes, though, I think most of them are old. Halo 3 Legendary Edition is in there amongst Monopoly and Scrabble board games and other stuffs.[/QUOTE]
Ooops... I was slacking... Course, anyone subscribed the tracker was notified instantly! ;)

Prizes Recently Added:

CB_ICESCRAPER_sm.png
BOLT_sm.png
CB_SCARF_BLACK_sm.png
68A00014_sm.png
CB_SCRABBLE_sm.png
CB_MONOPOLY_sm.png
CB_C3V00002_sm.png
CB_LASKOTOWERHEAT_sm.png
CB_NOFARECONPACK_sm.png
9UE00003_sm.png
MensNorthFaceJacketBlackCatalog_sm.png
WomensNorthFaceJacketBlackCatalog_sm.png
CB_DIAMONDPENDANT_sm.png

- Aspen Ice Scraper Blue: 1,300 Tickets
- Bolt DVD: 5,150 Tickets
- Patagonia Micro D-Luxe Scarf Black: 5,150 Tickets
- Microsoft LifeCam VX-3000 Web Camera: 6,550 Tickets
- Scrabble Diamond Anniversary Edition: 6,700 Tickets
- Monopoly Electronic Banking Edition: 6,750 Tickets
- Halo Wars for Xbox 360: 7,300 Tickets
- Lasko Remote Control Tower Heater: 11,850 Tickets
- North Face Recon Backpack: 14,800 Tickets
- Halo 3 Legendary Edition: 18,300 Tickets
- Men's North Face Jacket Black: 18,950 Tickets
- Women's North Face Jacket Black: 18,950 Tickets
- Round Brilliant Cut Diamond Pendant: 21,750 Tickets
Prize Updates brought to you by the ProBingBot...
Get your own AUTOMATIC notifications at The ProBing Blog.

Hmm...anyone get the backpack yet? If so, how does it hold up? My old Jansport broke on me recently and I'd love to replace it with something as good or better.

[quote name='crunchberries']Hmm...anyone get the backpack yet? If so, how does it hold up? My old Jansport broke on me recently and I'd love to replace it with something as good or better.[/QUOTE]

My girlfriend and I each got the backpack. After a year they've held up great. I only use mine about once every week or two, and my girlfriend uses hers every single day. Hers looks just as new and nice as mine does, and neither looks worn at all. Previously I had a Samsonite, which I liked, but this one is superior. The Samsonite had better padding in the laptop pocket, but this North Face is better in every other way.

It keeps the weight higher up on my back than my old one did, which is much more comfortable. It's got plenty of pockets, but probably more straps than you'd want for walking around town/campus/etc., but you can easily cut them off if you want to. If you're at all worried about safety it has reflective pieces on the back that don't look garish in the light and there's a whistle built into one of the front straps for scaring off rapists/muggers/bears/rapist-bears.

I used a knife to carefully remove the Bing logo. If you get close and know what to look for you can still see an outline, but it's not really noticeable.

I haven't maxed out a chicktionary/slugger/bee game in awhile. Are they still in the ~35k range somewhere or have they added puzzles? I did a search but didn't find anything.

[quote name='RAY16']It seems I'll be moving at the end of December. I hope I get the usual ~30-day turn around on my two games (should be Dec 6th for one, 14th for the other), otherwise I might not be here to accept them...¬_¬[/QUOTE]

hey did your dec 14th ship yet? I have a few prizes I ordered also on 11/14 and nothing yet. If yours shipped then i'm not getting mine or if anybody else knows if 11/14 orders have shipped yet please let me know.

Hmm, good to see I'm not the only one not getting prizes, but hopefully they'll show up soon :) Ordered two in mid October (Eneloop batteries and soundbag), but haven't seen them yet.

[quote name='jcvd']hey did your dec 14th ship yet? I have a few prizes I ordered also on 11/14 and nothing yet. If yours shipped then i'm not getting mine or if anybody else knows if 11/14 orders have shipped yet please let me know.[/QUOTE]

I haven't gotten a shipping email for either ODST or PGR4 yet. Ordered ODST on October 8th and PGR4 on October 14th. Luckily, it seems I'm not moving after all.

So, it's not just you.

Quick question before I try this. When I signed up for xbox live/live id I put a fake address. So when I win something will it be shipped to that nonexistent address?

[quote name='AlphaQSilly']Quick question before I try this. When I signed up for xbox live/live id I put a fake address. So when I win something will it be shipped to that nonexistent address?[/QUOTE]

When you redeem your tickets for a prize you give them the address you want it shipped to. The info you used to create your live account doesn't matter one bit as far as I know.

[quote name='99greenballoons']Hmm, good to see I'm not the only one not getting prizes, but hopefully they'll show up soon :) Ordered two in mid October (Eneloop batteries and soundbag), but haven't seen them yet.[/QUOTE]

Haven't gotten any prizes since Oct. 18th? I've got 7 items in the pipeline but nothing's come in the mail in almost 2 mos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back