Club Bing thread 5 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the shipping confirmation for my 250GB Hard Drive tonight. It should be here on Friday. I'm glad I was able to get that sorted out, as I was fairly disappointed at the prospect of not getting it. I was planning to use it as a backup/storage drive for various non-essential files.

Wanted to let everyone know I just hooked up my Bose speakers and the things are freaking awesome. Even better than my entertainment center's 5.1 surround sound system (Pioneer). So if anyone out there has the tickets or the patience to earn the tickets, I highly recommend them. My Sony eReader has now been surpassed as the best thing I've ordered from Bing thus far.

[quote name='Flak']Is it 7 or 8 PM EST when the ticket limit resets?[/QUOTE]
Ticket rest is midnight UTC/GMT, which is about 8 pm EDT, or 7 pm EST...

And, since it is highly likely you were actually interested in EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) and not EST (Eastern Standard Time), I believe it is going to be at 8 pm for you.

Also...

Prizes Recently Added:

BFGATLANTISSKY_sm.png
BFGFAIRWAYSOLIT_sm.png
BFGRETURNTORAVEN_sm.png
CB_BOOK37THEPRINC_sm.png
CB_BOOK31BETTERHO_sm.png
CB_CHEESESET_sm.png
CB_BUILTTOTE_sm.png
CB_CE_LUXURYKIT_sm.png
CB_POWERMAT_sm.png
CB_STEPLADDER_sm.png

- Atlantis Sky Patrol: 1,250 Tickets
- Fairway Solitaire: 1,250 Tickets
- MCF: Return to Ravenhearst: 1,250 Tickets
- The Princess & the Frog Tiana's Cookbook: 2,600 Tickets
- Better Homes and Gardens - New Cook Book: 5,400 Tickets
- Cheese Set: 6,500 Tickets
- Built NY Market Tote: 6,600 Tickets
- Crabtree & Evelyn La Source Luxury Kit: 6,750 Tickets
- Home & Office Charging Mat: 17,750 Tickets
- Little Giant 2-Step Jumbo Step Ladder: 32,000 Tickets
Prize Updates brought to you by the ProBingBot...
Get your own AUTOMATIC notifications at The ProBing Blog.

[quote name='A Gamer']Ticket rest is midnight UTC/GMT, which is about 8 pm EDT, or 7 pm EST...

And, since it is highly likely you were actually interested in EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) and not EST (Eastern Standard Time), I believe it is going to be at 8 pm for you.[/QUOTE]
Um, thanks for the lesson professor?

Prizes Recently Added:

BFGEVEREST_sm.png
BFGRAVENHEARST_sm.png
CB_MJTHISISITDVD_sm.png
CB_MIOWATCH_sm.png

- Hidden Expedition: Everest: 1,250 Tickets
- Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst: 1,250 Tickets
- Michael Jackson's "This Is It" DVD: 5,000 Tickets
- Physi-Cal Mio Sport Select Fitness Watch: 6,000 Tickets

Well I just ordered the Logitech 510 Universal remote for the 3rd time now. 2 accounts flagged the 3rd account shipped Fable 2, so I best get my remote!

Double ticket day announced for next Tuesday 9/21. I know they're hurting by all the people who have stopped playing, but that just makes it better for those of us who haven't.

Prizes Recently Added:

CB_PLAYINGCARDS_sm.png
CB_POLYPROTRUNCK_sm.png
CB_BHSTRAIGHTENER_sm.png
CB_FRANKLINTGA495_sm.png
CB_VOLTAICBACKPACK_sm.png
CB_BOSEHEADPHONES_sm.png

- Playing Cards: 350 Tickets
- Polypro Trunk Organizer: 2,400 Tickets
- Bed Head 1.25" Hair Straightener: 10,150 Tickets
- Franklin 12-Language Global Translator: 28,600 Tickets
- Voltaic Solar Powered Converter Backpack: 28,750 Tickets
- Bose QuietComfort 3 Acoustic Headphones: 50,500 Tickets

Double ticket day today. Those prizes are pretty weak with the exception of maybe the headphones. The reviews I've read online of those backpacks are that they don't work that well, otherwise I think it'd come in handy.

Prizes Recently Added:

U2500009_sm.png
KM412ERGADGETSET_sm.png
H7A00001_sm.png
68C00001_sm.png

- Project Gotham Racing 3 for Xbox360: 4,350 Tickets
- 5 Piece Gadget Set Red: 5,350 Tickets
- Zune Accessories | Zune Home AV: 8,900 Tickets
- Microsoft LifeCam VX-6000WebCamera: 11,450 Tickets
Prizes Recently Changed:

- Zune Accessories | Zune Dock Pack V2 (updated): 8,100 Tickets

Received this email today after sending a 'where's my stuff' email and not getting my controller for 4 months:

Hello,

This is in response to your email regarding Club Bing.

Thank you for contacting Club Bing Support. We are currently researching your inquiry and will provide you with any updates as they become available.

Thank you for your patience and being a loyal Club Bing participant!

Microsoft respects your privacy. To learn more, please read our online Privacy Statement at http://privacy.microsoft.com.

Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052

If you have any other questions don't hesitate to contact us. Thank you for contacting Club Bing.

Kind Regards,

Evelyn

Anyone else get this before and what was the outcome?

Basically asking you A Gamer because your the man. :D

[quote name='knotfan123']Received this email today after sending a 'where's my stuff' email and not getting my controller for 4 months:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Club Bing Support. We are currently researching your inquiry and will provide you with any updates as they become available.

Microsoft respects your privacy. To learn more, please read our online Privacy Statement at http://privacy.microsoft.com.

If you have any other questions don't hesitate to contact us. Thank you for contacting Club Bing.

Kind Regards,

Evelyn

Basically asking you A Gamer because your the man. :D[/QUOTE]

Well, most likely Bill Gates will come to your house and take your PC for about week. He then thoroughly goes through it looking for any bots or macro's. Once completed he will most likely return your PC in working order, although their have been exceptions. Overall they will then just never send out your prize.

Double ticket day!

Those Kitchen Aid tools are nice, but stay away from the veggie peeler that thing takes away skin like it's going out of style. Wish they would've had them in red when I ordered them, it would have matched my mixer. I know I can probably order them again, but not sure if I want to have doubles of the same things just to have a matching color scheme in the kitchen.

Still waiting for them to add a Zune HD. That would make me play every day again.

[quote name='knotfan123']Received this email today after sending a 'where's my stuff' email and not getting my controller for 4 months:

Hello,

Kind Regards,

Evelyn

I got the same email from Evelyn. She sent me another email a few days later with a tracking number for my prize and said that she was sorry about the delay. My prize was Halo 3 ODST.

As posted by someone above, it could go either way. They flagged a whole lot of legit accounts back in Apr/May, so I suspect that they are having to go back and take a closer look at the people that are asking about their missing orders from that time period.

If you didn't cheat (and that includes having multiple accounts), then you will probably get your stuff. If you did violate the ToS (in any conceivable way), then your next email will probably be the 'you cheated' response.

Good luck! ;)

[quote name='Tricky']I got the same email from Evelyn. She sent me another email a few days later with a tracking number for my prize and said that she was sorry about the delay. My prize was Halo 3 ODST.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='A Gamer']As posted by someone above, it could go either way. They flagged a whole lot of legit accounts back in Apr/May, so I suspect that they are having to go back and take a closer look at the people that are asking about their missing orders from that time period.

If you didn't cheat (and that includes having multiple accounts), then you will probably get your stuff. If you did violate the ToS (in any conceivable way), then your next email will probably be the 'you cheated' response.

Good luck! ;)[/QUOTE]

Thanks a million fellas! This gives me hope as I really need a new controller as I busted my other one from stupid Halo: Reach. :cool:

Prizes Recently Added:

CB_BOOK35KIDLAWYE_sm.png
MensChicktionaryTriblendTshirtGrayCatalog_sm.png
CB_MCHICKTEEXL_sm.png
WomensChicktionaryTriblendTshirtGrayCatalog_sm.png
CB_BOOK33LIFEIS_sm.png
CB_LFANIMALGUITAR_sm.png
CB_GEBATTERIE_sm.png
CB_MELITTAGRINDER_sm.png
CB_HB5QTCOOKER_sm.png
CB_TUMICROSSBODY_sm.png
CB_BEDHEADDRYER_sm.png
CB_ZWILLKNIFESET_sm.png

- Theodore Boone, Kid Lawyer: 3,450 Tickets
- Men's Chicktionary Triblend T-shirt Gray: 3,750 Tickets
- Men's Chicktionary T-Shirt, XL: 3,750 Tickets
- Women's Chicktionary Triblend T-shirt Gray: 3,750 Tickets
- Life Is What You Make It: 4,350 Tickets
- Learn Groove Animal Sounds Guitar: 4,800 Tickets
- GE/SANYO Eneloop Batterie Recharger: 6,550 Tickets
- Melitta Coffee Grinder: 6,600 Tickets
- Hamilton Beach Easy-Pour Slow Cooker: 7,300 Tickets
- Tumi Empire Deco Cross Body: 7,850 Tickets
- Bed Head Hair Dryer & Straightener: 19,900 Tickets
- Zwilling Cutlery Knife Block Set: 33,250 Tickets

No info on something I ordered a month ago. I guess I'm flagged for good. Done with Bing then. I'm tired of them getting my searches and not getting anything for them.

Harmony 510 remote received today! After seeing how the price of "good" prizes has constantly inflated, I think may be nearly done. The remote cleared out 80% of my account.

I'm not looking forward to the setup tonight (getting model #s and programming it to handle the web of connections that I'm using), but I'm eager to see it all working. As long as my little kids can't easily reprogram it, all should be good.

I am tempted to get the Eneloop Batterie Recharger.

Edit: I ordered the Eneloop Batterie Recharger.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a shipping email for The Princess & the Frog Tiana's Cookbook that I ordered on 9/9/2010. It was shipped using UPS and should be here monday.

not sure if this has been discussed before but i thought is pass it along as a tip, i had 999 points yesterday, then played the anagram game chicktionary , and got 20 points , and ended the day with 1019, so i got 19 more than the daily limit, just thought id let everfyone know

[quote name='tysontomko']not sure if this has been discussed before but i thought is pass it along as a tip, i had 999 points yesterday, then played the anagram game chicktionary , and got 20 points , and ended the day with 1019, so i got 19 more than the daily limit, just thought id let everfyone know[/QUOTE]

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']Yeaaap, the official limit is like 1024 or something.[/QUOTE]

Technically, it will let you play games as long as you have not reached or exceeded 1000 tickets. So, if you can get to 999 tickets (skip a puzzle with 1 word missing), then you can play one more game... And, since Flexicon is worth 25 tickets, people will commonly get 1024 tickets daily.

However, if they were to add a game that had more tickets per single game, then you could exceed the 1024 on a daily basis. And, actually someone posted that there is a way to get more by playing one of the multiplayer games (since it will sometimes see multiple matches as a single game session). Since I don't play any of the multiplayer games, I don't know which one, or if it is still possible (a lot of things have changed since I read that post).

Another Double Ticket Day today.

I don't see them adding big ticket prizes much anytime soon since they've got a ton left. They'll continue to add smaller and midrange stuff, but until the big stuff goes, I don't anticipate them adding anything next month. Too bad because I was holding out for something around 25k tickets.

Added some new prizes. Apparently there was a vote and some Holiday cookie set won out. There's also a few other new things and other prizes making a repeat listing. Also, according to the email there's a double ticket day coming next Thursday.

Has anyone here successfully gotten prizes after being tagged a cheater? I'm seeing other forums that say if you bury their execs in e-mail and bury them in ag/bbb complaints, you'll probably get your prizes but your acct is still flagged.

My mother in law just got flagged. She probably could write bots if she wanted, but she didn't.

Yes, people have had their account un-flagged... But those are few and far between, and I haven't heard of it happening recently (i.e. the mass flagging of Apr/May '10). So, you (she?) can try to fight it, but I doubt you will get ANY communication after the first 'you cheated' email. Best of luck.

However, if you think she got flagged because she didn't get the prizes she ordered, but you haven't actually received the 'you cheated' email, then by all means send them a support request for your prizes. Quite a few people have had their missing prizes ship AFTER they asked about them (but had not yet got the 'you cheated' email). It is possible (likely?) that they are now taking a closer look at all the accounts that got mass-flagged back in Apr/May and are manually restoring those accounts/orders.

I used a new account just to test the waters and see how things were. Ordered Wall-e DVD on 9/13 to the same address I had already shipped about 5 other accounts to. On 10/15 the DVD came. I'm happy and now I might try for something else. It's not what it used to be, but hey it's something.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']I used a new account just to test the waters and see how things were. Ordered Wall-e DVD on 9/13 to the same address I had already shipped about 5 other accounts to. On 10/15 the DVD came. I'm happy and now I might try for something else. It's not what it used to be, but hey it's something.[/QUOTE]

I placed a test order a few weeks ago as well. For Fable 2. I wish I'd chosen differently now.

When do tickets expire?I never knew this went to club bing after club live and have 10k tickets that expired which really is nothing but its still 10 days worth of caps

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back