Club Bing thread 5 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='CaptainKirk']I saw the Transformers 2 DVD (I dont need it i have it already)

but in the picture you can see it says 2 Disc Edition, do you think it is or its the single disc[/QUOTE]

I sent an email to customer support about this, and they confirmed to me that it is the 2-Disc Special Edition. I hope they're right, because I just ordered one :)

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Sweet! Just got shipping confirmation for a xbox 360 wireless headset ordered on 12/5. Guess they were backordered after all.[/QUOTE]

Gratz! I think I got mine in the mail on the 5th or around that day lol :D

[quote name='julie']Does anyone know if/how CB verify the address?[/QUOTE]
They do a ZIP+4 lookup... Probably with a database provided by the USPS.

The Bing FAQ links to the USPS ZIP+4 Lookup page.

The ZIP+4 database is quite complex, and contains things like which areas are subdivided (Apt, Ste, etc), and what the possible ranges are. Depending on the area, a +4 could define a significantly large area, or a single city block.

Simple things like trying to substitute 'Street' with 'Lane' will not fool the Bing/USPS lookup, and will get replaced with the proper USPS notation on the Bing order confirmation.

[quote name='CaptainKirk']does anyone know the last time a pink controller was on clubbing?

i need one for the wife[/QUOTE]
Last time I ordered one, which I am pretty sure was the last time they were listed, was in March '09.

Ordered Halo Wars as well. Always thought about picking it up but never saw it locally below $30 so finally bit on it. Not to mention the only thing I would be remotely interested in on the site that I haven't gotten yet was the GPS, and that would still take 4 weeks of grinding away on mind numbingly boring anagram games to achieve. On a related note, Camera ordered on 12/30 arriving tomorrow.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Going to get halo wars but 7,300? That's the most expensive an xbox game has ever been. This is not going to end well.[/QUOTE]

The most expensive regular edition. Don't forget about Halo 3 Legendary. :D

[quote name='louiedog']The most expensive regular edition. Don't forget about Halo 3 Legendary. :D[/QUOTE]
This is true, but the legendary price I guess was sort of justified. There is no reason for a 7,300 ticket xbox game when the others are all 4,950. Expect high ticket prices for future items.

Hooray on offering Halo Wars.
Boo on the price in tickets.
Regardless: Ordered.

By ordering it, I'm contributing to Microsoft's price inflation. I'm so ashamed.

That's it? I would consider Halo Wars, but I'm just going to hold out until something else comes along. I really don't need another game I'm not going to play anyway. And unlike many of the other people here, I don't max my account everyday, I only get a couple hundred tickets a day because I just don't have the time or patience. I do hope they eventually add the BBQ stuff again, though, would've loved to have that, but I just missed out.

That's a fair price for Halo Wars considering it's a little under a year old. Gears and Forza are 3 years old and Kameo and PGR are 4.

[quote name='killer9']wow that michael kors watch is nice[/QUOTE]

That's the one I voted for. Currently, it's winning by 67% (another prize to tempt me when I get the tickets for it :lol:). Ugh, and I was TRYING to save for the GPS, but Halo Wars was too tempting to pass up. I'm about 29 days from the GPS...hopefully it stays up for that long. :)

New prizes seem to be trickling in. They also added a nice stainless steel water bottle, I think those have been up before, but this might be different, Bing logo'ed in case you care. The USB lava lamp thing is back, too. New book(s?) up as well. It's a little confusing when you don't pay attention to some of the smaller prizes, plus stuff that has been up for some time still says 'new'.

[quote name='Redeema']...
They also added a nice stainless steel water bottle, I think those have been up before, but this might be different, Bing logo'ed in case you care.
...[/QUOTE]
The water bottle is the same one that was listed in Oct '09 (same URL/PID), so you won't be able to order another one if you got one back then.

However, they had listed both a black one and a silver one, each with it's own URL/PID. So, if you ordered only the silver one back then, you can still order the black one now.

I've been saving up points for a bit, but I'm still a bit short for Halo Wars. Hopefully it'll still be there in a couple days when I have enough. Time to play more Chicktionary...

[quote name='A Gamer']The water bottle is the same one that was listed in Oct '09 (same URL/PID), so you won't be able to order another one if you got one back then.

However, they had listed both a black one and a silver one, each with it's own URL/PID. So, if you ordered only the silver one back then, you can still order the black one now.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for clearing that up. I knew they had them before, but wasn't sure about design or if this was technically any different. I wanted to grab one last time, but I think I have enough with the three camelbak's that I got from the Frequent Shopper thing they had going on last year, plus some others I got. But, maybe I'll find a use for one of these.

Ah screw you guys. After mentally arguing for over an hour, I bit on Halo Wars and ordered the water bottle too.

Man, that cost me a pretty penny. Oh wait, it didn't :D

i'm not going for halo wars, i'll save my tickets even if i could flip it.... come on club bing! I know you'll churn out better prizes!

You can dream, but those dreams will most likely be crushed.

Anyway, I ordered the water bottle. Been wanting one for about a month, so I'm glad they put it up. Now just waiting for my GPS to ship (ordered 1/3)

why dont they ever put two very good things to vote on?

like: Call of Duty 4 or Call of Duty World at War
(I chose those two because Im not stupid, it would never be like Modern Warfare 2 or Mass Effect 2)

[quote name='CaptainKirk']why dont they ever put two very good things to vote on?

like: Call of Duty 4 or Call of Duty World at War
(I chose those two because Im not stupid, it would never be like Modern Warfare 2 or Mass Effect 2)[/QUOTE]

150+ dollar watches don't do it for ya? They are a hell of a lot better options then the board games ;)

yeah but how many people wake up in the morning OH! ima buy a watch off of eBay?

you know how many teenagers and kids just search all day for games and such?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back