Club Bing thread 5 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I contacted Club Bing to ask them about the ereader to see which one was being offered due to the discrepancy between the product name and description. They said that the one being offered is the Touch Edition (the better one). They made changes to the prize description today but there are still a few inconsistencies.

If you feel like reading the whole conversation, it is below.

-----

Hello,

This is in response to your email regarding Club Bing.

Thank you for your email. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention. Please note that the prize currently being offered in the prize mall is the Sony PRS 600 Reader Touch Edition. Once again, our apologies.

Microsoft respects your privacy. To learn more, please read our online Privacy Statement at http://privacy.microsoft.com.

Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052

If you have any other questions don't hesitate to contact us. Thank you for contacting Club Bing.

Kind Regards,

Evelyn
The Club Bing Support Team
Case ID: BIS-6729970
[email protected]
If you need any further assistance with this specific query, please reference the Case ID above when contacting us.

Original Message Follows: ------------------------

I was wondering if the prize listed as 'Sony PRS 600 Reader Touch Edition(PRS600)' and with a picture indicating this model is the actual prize being offered. The reason I am asking this question is due to a descrepancy in regards to the prize description. The description of this prize matched that of the 'Sony Digital Reader Pocket Edition (PRS300)'. These are two different ereaders and I was just wondering which prize is being offered. (PRS600 or PRS300) Thanks for your time.

[quote name='himes123']anyone got there camera from 1/9 if not i think im back ordered or flag anyone[/QUOTE]

We're flagged ! I ordered a day after ! I guess its time to write them off and make new accounts.

[quote name='Opaque']I contacted Club Bing to ask them about the ereader to see which one was being offered due to the discrepancy between the product name and description. They said that the one being offered is the Touch Edition (the better one). They made changes to the prize description today but there are still a few inconsistencies.
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for posting that. I was going to email them today to ask and now I don't have to. Not that it really matters, I ordered mine day 1 and would be happy with either.

[quote name='jlewis13']hey A gamer have you seen any toaster ovens shipping out lately? i know they were back ordered and im still waiting on one from 11/30. i know my account isn't banned i've got items since then thanks.[/QUOTE]
I don't run the tracker any more (since Bing is reliably sending the shipping/tracking emails anyway). But, I haven't seen anyone post about the toasters shipping, so I would assume they are still back-ordered.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Opaque']I contacted Club Bing to ask them about the ereader to see which one was being offered due to the discrepancy between the product name and description. They said that the one being offered is the Touch Edition (the better one). They made changes to the prize description today but there are still a few inconsistencies.

If you feel like reading the whole conversation, it is below.

-----

Hello,

This is in response to your email regarding Club Bing.

Thank you for your email. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention. Please note that the prize currently being offered in the prize mall is the Sony PRS 600 Reader Touch Edition. Once again, our apologies.

Microsoft respects your privacy. To learn more, please read our online Privacy Statement at http://privacy.microsoft.com.

Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052

If you have any other questions don't hesitate to contact us. Thank you for contacting Club Bing.

Kind Regards,

Evelyn
The Club Bing Support Team
Case ID: BIS-6729970
[email protected]
If you need any further assistance with this specific query, please reference the Case ID above when contacting us.

Original Message Follows: ------------------------

I was wondering if the prize listed as 'Sony PRS 600 Reader Touch Edition(PRS600)' and with a picture indicating this model is the actual prize being offered. The reason I am asking this question is due to a descrepancy in regards to the prize description. The description of this prize matched that of the 'Sony Digital Reader Pocket Edition (PRS300)'. These are two different ereaders and I was just wondering which prize is being offered. (PRS600 or PRS300) Thanks for your time.[/QUOTE]

Cool, thanks for asking. As soon as I get shipping confirmation for the camera I ordered on 1/17 I will be ordering a ereader.

Thanks for going to the trouble, Opaque. I noticed they made changes to the description, and even though it's still off, the fact that they edited in "Touch Edition" in all the places where it would previously read "Pocket Edition" boosted my confidence. Really can't wait to get it now. Probably the most enthused I've been to get a prize from Club Bing yet.

[quote name='A Gamer']I don't run the tracker any more (since Bing is reliably sending the shipping/tracking emails anyway). But, I haven't seen anyone post about the toasters shipping, so I would assume they are still back-ordered.[/QUOTE]

Hi A. Gamer,

Have you notice any bulk shipments of Sony Cameras shipping lately?

[quote name='Shafted']Hi A. Gamer,

Have you notice any bulk shipments of Sony Cameras shipping lately?[/QUOTE]

He said that he doesn't run the tracker anymore.

[quote name='snagra']He said that he doesn't run the tracker anymore.[/QUOTE]

sorry, i need to read before i post lol.

[quote name='Shafted']We're flagged ! I ordered a day after ! I guess its time to write them off and make new accounts.[/QUOTE]

I guess you...

horatio460.jpg

got the shaft.

YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

^ lol

I don't think we were flagged though. No one has gotten shipping for the cameras ordered around then. I ordered mine from a completely new, clean account to my sister's house.

[quote name='Shafted']...
Have you notice any bulk shipments of Sony Cameras shipping lately?[/QUOTE]
The Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W230 Camera was originally listed from 12/10/09 through 1/04/10, and then taken off until it was re-listed from 1/07 through 1/21/10.

I believe that the orders placed through early Jan shipped on schedule (i.e. shipped 29-to-32 days from order). There have been quite a few posts indicating people are still waiting for orders placed later in the month.

Additionally, a few people that have had other prizes ship since then, that were ordered after the camera on the same account. So, I think it is safe to assume that their accounts were not flagged, and that the camera is indeed back-ordered.

Club Bing is a scam. I ordered a prize on 2/16/2009 and NEVER received it and never got any word after that about getting this prize. SIGG Reusable Bottle, (solid color) 2/16/2009

[quote name='Alex2290']Club Bing is a scam. I ordered a prize on 2/16/2009 and NEVER received it and never got any word after that about getting this prize. SIGG Reusable Bottle, (solid color) 2/16/2009[/QUOTE]

hahahhah get out its not a scam:roll:

[quote name='Alex2290']Club Bing is a scam. I ordered a prize on 2/16/2009 and NEVER received it and never got any word after that about getting this prize. SIGG Reusable Bottle, (solid color) 2/16/2009[/QUOTE]

Did you contact them about it? It's rare, but occasionally a prize doesn't get sent. If you send them an email they'll either send the item within a couple of days or refund your tickets if it's no longer available. It's not a scam. I've received a bunch of stuff from them with no problems.

[quote name='mwc547']I got my SIGG bottle, probably because your account was flagged.[/QUOTE]

What does this mean? Flagged for what? "oh there's a sucker let's not send him anything, idiot wasted 2 weeks of his freetime for nothing hahah he'll forget all about this"

[quote name='louiedog']Did you contact them about it? It's rare, but occasionally a prize doesn't get sent. If you send them an email they'll either send the item within a couple of days or refund your tickets if it's no longer available. It's not a scam. I've received a bunch of stuff from them with no problems.[/QUOTE]
I sent a message via their contact/feedback page a few months ago(no response) and I just sent another today.

My three controllers, play and charge kit, wireless mic, GPS, and couple of video games would like to point out that you're a fool.

[quote name='Alex2290']What does this mean? Flagged for what? "oh there's a sucker let's not send him anything, idiot wasted 2 weeks of his freetime for nothing hahah he'll forget all about this"

I sent a message via their contact/feedback page a few months ago(no response) and I just sent another today.[/QUOTE]
Seriously move on and start another account it was just a water bottle! Jesus get the sand out of your vagina.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Seriously move on and start another account it was just a water bottle! Jesus get the sand out of your vagina.[/QUOTE]

Why would I do that? Why should I give more time/money to this company if they ripped me off a first time? Hellloooooo?

Flamers are noobs

No dude I was telling people they are a scam, does not ship item or respond to emails (in the past, dunno if they will to this email today)

You are also ignored (and obviously do not know what a troll is)

[quote name='Alex2290']No dude I was telling people they are a scam, does not ship item or respond to emails (in the past, dunno if they will to this email today)

You are also ignored (and obviously do not know what a troll is)[/QUOTE]

They aren't a scam. They do ship items (I received something today). And they do respond to emails. They did go through some rocky spots last year, and once in awhile something won't ship when it should have or an email won't get a response. In general, both of those issues is easily resolved with another email.

[quote name='louiedog']They aren't a scam. They do ship items (I received something today). And they do respond to emails. They did go through some rocky spots last year, and once in awhile something won't ship when it should have or an email won't get a response. In general, both of those issues is easily resolved with another email.[/QUOTE]

All right. Well it's been a whole year, lol. I forgot about it until recently.. so here's to hoping they will still honor the order... and respond to the email.

Thanks for not flaming me like some of the other a**holes.

[quote name='Alex2290']Why would I do that? Why should I give more time/money to this company if they ripped me off a first time? Hellloooooo?

Flamers are noobs

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']And you will be added to just about everybody in this threads. They aren't a scam company, most people in here get everything they order, and if not then they are usually the ones at fault, not the people at clubbing.

Just got my ogio bag and the stuff I take to the gym fits perfectly inside :)
(ordered 1/14, shipped 2/11, arrived 2/16)[/QUOTE]

Congrats on your successful order but in my case yes they ripped me off.

And go ahead, add me to your ignore list. I really don't care

[quote name='Alex2290']Congrats on your successful order but in my case yes they ripped me off.

And go ahead, add me to your ignore list. I really don't care

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']I don't add anyone to my ignore list, but if you keep this up you will ignore/be ignored by anyone who could answer your questions/be of any help to you.

Oh and here is some proof:
[/QUOTE]
Never doubted you, bro. And may I ask: keep WHAT up? I was the one being flamed. If people can't understand that then I would be honored to be a part of their ignore list. Haters gotta hate.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']I don't add anyone to my ignore list, but if you keep this up you will ignore/be ignored by anyone who could answer your questions/be of any help to you.

photo.jpg
[/QUOTE]
I don't understand how I was the ONLY one to get a hard drive that came in the old store it drive box. Everybody else seems to be getting it in the box in the picture. Hope I didn't get jipped even though the drive still works fine.

Prizes Recently Added:

Prizes Recently Changed:

- Par 3 Desktop Golf Game: 7,300 --> 2,400

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh and a shaving system was added too :)

killer9, I hope so thats what I'm running too (hopefully windows 7 shows up as a prize soon vista sucks)

Any guess what the Model number is for the Norelco Cordless Shaving System? 12,200 not to bad depending on which one it is

Wow that Shaver looks nice. My old Remington shaver is on it's last legs. I'll order this and then my account will be drained of tix for quite some time.

[quote name='jedahtdm']Thank You[/QUOTE]

No problem, it's the one on amazon that looks the most similar, but without an identical picture I can't be sure. Either way, a 50 dollar razor for 12k+ tickets isn't the best deal but seemingly better than signing up as a VIP.

Hmmm, I could use a new shaver. Though, I barely use my old one as it is...I'll have to think about this for a while. I'd hate to use all my tickets, but this is something that I could actually use.

photo.jpg
[/QUOTE]
First post since Club Live became Clubbing, I think...

Is that hard drive the one thats currently up? I didn't think it was up THAT long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back