Club Bing thread 5 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='megamanianation']does it have the bing logo on it?[/QUOTE]
only 1 metallic one on the box...easily was taken off and there wasn't that 'void' thing underneathe it.

I'm only holding off on redeeming the ereader until I get confirmation that my Sony Camera is shipping, which I ordered on 2/17.

If my address is flagged and I only had one item from a certain account ship successfully to it before, is there any point in waiting to see if I am flagged before redeeming (so I can ship to another address) or does every account that has every shipped to that address get flagged if the address is?

Basically I'm asking if there is any point in waiting to see if I am flagged, which I don't think I am, and risking the ereader being taken down, or should I just order it and see how my luck goes?

[quote name='snagra']I'm only holding off on redeeming the ereader until I get confirmation that my Sony Camera is shipping, which I ordered on 2/17.

If my address is flagged and I only had one item from a certain account ship successfully to it before, is there any point in waiting to see if I am flagged before redeeming (so I can ship to another address) or does every account that has every shipped to that address get flagged if the address is?

Basically I'm asking if there is any point in waiting to see if I am flagged, which I don't think I am, and risking the ereader being taken down, or should I just order it and see how my luck goes?[/QUOTE]
Order it. Because even if you are flagged, you can't use the tickets on that account anyway. But if you're not flagged, then you run the risk of it being taken down before you find out you're not flagged.

[quote name='DarkZion']Order it. Because even if you are flagged, you can't use the tickets on that account anyway. But if you're not flagged, then you run the risk of it being taken down before you find out you're not flagged.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I was thinking something along those lines as well.

*Edit

It has now been ordered, really want this because now I won't have to print out all those science papers and lecture slides for my classes.

i swear wtf my camera should of shipped i ordered it 1/9 wow... if im back ordered what a waste of 28days and yet i used Bing for a while i got back ordered a 20gig 360 too i guess the camera will be a waste of a month of typing so gay :[

[quote name='himes123']i swear wtf my camera should of shipped i ordered it 1/9 wow... if im back ordered what a waste of 28days and yet i used Bing for a while i got back ordered a 20gig 360 too i guess the camera will be a waste of a month of typing so gay :[[/QUOTE]

I think it is back ordered, which if I understand correctly is not a bad thing, jut have to wait longer to receive it.

[quote name='snagra']I think it is back ordered, which if I understand correctly is not a bad thing, jut have to wait longer to receive it.[/QUOTE]
really?backordered=wait longer flagged=prize wont ship to address?
o.o am i right or not

[quote name='CaptainKirk']its real werid the Xbox 360 is still up so long[/QUOTE]
I don't find it weird at all. The last time a 360 was up there, it was up there for a pretty long time. Not to mention other prizes that are pretty good have been added up there with it.

thought i was flagged because I haven't received a shipping confirmation for my oven, but just got one for my battery pack thing. it just made my day. :D

Prizes Recently Removed:

[quote name='DarkZion'][quote name='CaptainKirk']its real werid the Xbox 360 is still up so long[/QUOTE]
I don't find it weird at all. The last time a 360 was up there, it was up there for a pretty long time. Not to mention other prizes that are pretty good have been added up there with it.[/QUOTE]
Microsoft Xbox 360 Pro Bundle - 35,000 tickets: 2007-11-28 to 2008-02-19 (84 days)
Microsoft Xbox 360 Pro - 35,000 tickets: 2008-05-13 to 2008-05-14 (2 day)
Microsoft Xbox 360 Pro - 32,500 tickets: 2008-06-25 to 2008-06-30 (6 days)
Xbox 360 System (20 gig) - 42,000 tickets: 2008-09-11 to 2008-09-12 (2 days)
Xbox 360 System (20 gig) - 55,000 tickets, 2008-09-22 to 2008-11-14 (54 days)
Xbox 360 System (20 gig) - 55,000 tickets: 2008-12-09 to 2009-07-28 (232 days)

I was much more surprised to see the BluRay player disapear in 30 min???

Especially considering it was 40k VIP only... :roll:

[quote name='Alex2290']I just received an email back from [email protected] and they are claiming that I cheated. fucking liars and rip offs.[/QUOTE]

If you honestly didn't do anything against the TOS (including using more than one account or other things in the thread title), then they'll likely review your account if you ask them to. I've heard of some people have their cheating claims overturned after protesting.

[quote name='A Gamer']Microsoft Xbox 360 Pro Bundle - 35,000 tickets: 2007-11-28 to 2008-02-19 (84 days)
Xbox 360 System (20 gig) - 55,000 tickets: 2008-12-09 to 2009-07-28 (232 days)[/QUOTE]

I got both the 32,500 Xbox and the first one for 55,000. The 55,000 ticket system RROD'd about 14 months after getting it (it was a gift to my nieces and nephews). Of course that means they won't fix it.

[quote name='free_willy']If you honestly didn't do anything against the TOS (including using more than one account or other things in the thread title), then they'll likely review your account if you ask them to. I've heard of some people have their cheating claims overturned after protesting.[/QUOTE]

I sent a reply stating that they are dead wrong and for them to review the account again. After recent incidents I am losing faith in Microsoft...

I'll post an update when I receive their reply back.

[quote name='mwc547']A Gamer there was a blu-ray player?[/QUOTE]

Yes, on Friday afternoon for a very short time. I'm wondering if they accidentally put it up too early. There is a test page Bing has for prizes. It used to be open, but they've since locked it down. It showed a bunch of stuff that hadn't been put up yet, but eventually appeared on the site. They have lists of items that they aren't offering yet, but plan on listing in the future. I think it's possible that it was swept up with everything else and listed accidentally, and then taken down. Everything else has lasted just fine.

[quote name='mwc547']A Gamer there was a blu-ray player?[/QUOTE]

Panasonic DMP-BD605K Blu-Ray Disc Player - 39,850 tickets - VIP only.

Originally posted: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6836081#post6836081

[quote name='louiedog']...
I'm wondering if they accidentally put it up too early.
...[/QUOTE]
I suspect the same myself. Curious to see if they refund the orders. Kind of like when the HALO 3 LE popped in for a few minutes in Jan '09 for 15k, and everyone got refunded, only to have it actually get listed in Nov '09 for 18k.

[quote name='A Gamer']Prizes Recently Removed:

Microsoft Xbox 360 Pro Bundle - 35,000 tickets: 2007-11-28 to 2008-02-19 (84 days)
Xbox 360 System (20 gig) - 55,000 tickets: 2008-12-09 to 2009-07-28 (232 days)

I was much more surprised to see the BluRay player disapear in 30 min???

Especially considering it was 40k VIP only... :roll:[/QUOTE]

you really record everytime something goes up and down? (not dogging you I think its kinda cool)

I have installed the toolbar and set bing as my defult on my one PC and it hasn't given me VIP status. I saw a link earlier that allowed Windows 7 PC's to run it, but does anyone have the link so that a Vista 64 PC can run the tool bar and become a VIP.

[quote name='CaptainKirk']you really record everytime something goes up and down? (not dogging you I think its kinda cool)[/QUOTE]
Yes I do... But probably not the way you assumed... I have a little *cough*program*cough* that checks the Bing site periodically and updates a database when things are added and removed... It also emails/txt me when new item show up. ;)

[quote name='A Gamer']Yes I do... But probably not the way you assumed... I have a little *cough*program*cough* that checks the Bing site periodically and updates a database when things are added and removed... It also emails/txt me when new item show up. ;)[/QUOTE]
:applause:

[quote name='A Gamer']Yes I do... But probably not the way you assumed... I have a little *cough*program*cough* that checks the Bing site periodically and updates a database when things are added and removed... It also emails/txt me when new item show up. ;)[/QUOTE]

well that doesnt sound illegal? it just a nofitcation system

what is this cough cough cough big cough program?

Yes this program sounds very interesting, could you drop a name?

[quote name='snagra']Yes this program sounds very interesting, could you drop a name?[/QUOTE]

I'm willing to bet it's something he put together himself. I would think of doing the same since I missed out on the Blu-Ray player, but I'm too lazy and I don't have a Blackberry or iPhone to let me know when I have an email =/

Yay... Double ticket day Feb 24...

10pn6dl.png

[quote name='CaptainKirk']well that doesnt sound illegal? it just a nofitcation system

what is this cough cough cough big cough program?[/QUOTE]
Not illegal in any way... But my first choice of terms would not have been to call it a program... The term I would normally use is forbidden in this thread... :whistle2:#

[quote name='free_willy'][quote name='snagra']Yes this program sounds very interesting, could you drop a name?[/QUOTE]
I'm willing to bet it's something he put together himself. I would think of doing the same since I missed out on the Blu-Ray player, but I'm too lazy and I don't have a Blackberry or iPhone to let me know when I have an email =/[/QUOTE]
Actually, I was about to go public with it when they did the whole VIP thing and broke it.
icon8.gif

The way I see it, we will all be better off if there is one single program/site scraping the Bing prize page and then providing everyone the data... As opposed to lots of people writing their own tools and effectivly DDoS'ing the Bing server. :eek:

Once it goes public, anyone will be able to 'subscribe' and get updates via email or txt... The site will also provide all of last years prize history, too. Sadly, my data is a bit sketchy prior to 2009.

[quote name='A Gamer']
The way I see it, we will all be better off if there is one single program/site scraping the Bing prize page and then providing everyone the data... As opposed to lots of people writing their own tools and effectivly DDoS'ing the Bing server. :eek:[/QUOTE]

I don't think a few hundred extra hits an hour would seriously effect CB. Especially if its on the same servers as the search engine.

I FINALLY redemed the hard drive. Amazed its still on there.

[quote name='iGameHard']I would get the hard drive instead of the GPS

I bet you use your computer more then your car[/QUOTE]

I agree

I eat more than I drive, but that doesn't mean the brownie mix was a better idea than the GPS.

[quote name='free_willy']I'm willing to bet it's something he put together himself. I would think of doing the same since I missed out on the Blu-Ray player, but I'm too lazy and I don't have a Blackberry or iPhone to let me know when I have an email =/[/QUOTE]

most everyone missed out on that one, it was only up for a couple hours max.

I wouldn't say the amount of usage really affects the decision. I might use my computer more, but I'm not going to use my external hard drive every time I use it. I use my GPS every time I'm in my car, mainly cause it's fun to use.

[quote name='Metalic']How easy is this? Like how much work is required? I suck at word games.[/QUOTE]

You could use an online anagram solver to find all of the words for the games Chicktionary, Word Slugger, and Spelling Bee. Just keep the list open and type the words in. If you type too fast you have to solve a captcha, but other than that you're only limited by how quickly you get tired/bored. It's a good time to watch TV or listen to music.

I'd just rather have the GPS because I keep missing it everytime they put it up. Hard drive is a close second, and then the pullup bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back