Club Bing thread 5 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Shafted']any Sony Cameras shipped today?[/QUOTE]

I've been getting shipping emails between 10-11pm eastern, should know around then.

[quote name='OnyxPrimal']Toaster oven arrived Today. Now for some Pizza Bread![/QUOTE]

is lockerz legit? have you gotten a prize from them yet?

[quote name='Shafted']is lockerz legit? have you gotten a prize from them yet?[/QUOTE]

lockerz is wack

oh currently down for maintenance everytime you need to redeem your prizes

google it, there was one prize verification online where someone zoomed in on the verifcation picture and like background checked the person with there address and name, turned out, they worked for Lockerz

[quote name='CaptainKirk']lockerz is wack

oh currently down for maintenance everytime you need to redeem your prizes

google it, there was one prize verification online where someone zoomed in on the verifcation picture and like background checked the person with there address and name, turned out, they worked for Lockerz[/QUOTE]

Yes, I to believe everything I read on the internet!
:lol:

My roommate got a shipping email for a scarf ordered mid Jan, which means that the address is not flagged for the digital camera ordered on 1/17. Good news for those waiting out there for cameras.

[quote name='snagra']My roommate got a shipping email for a scarf ordered mid Jan, which means that the address is not flagged for the digital camera ordered on 1/17. Good news for those waiting out there for cameras.[/QUOTE]

i hope mines ship too ordered 1/9 :( *praises bing* ship my camera please :( :D?

New Bing Stickers???

I got my prizes today, I noticed the Bing stickers are metalic and not as cheap like the ones I used to get where if you could print them from your own PC

Doesnt matter to me, I know there are people that like to return them to stores these stickers seem hard for them

[quote name='CaptainKirk']New Bing Stickers???

I got my prizes today, I noticed the Bing stickers are metalic and not as cheap like the ones I used to get where if you could print them from your own PC[/QUOTE]

They've been using those stickers for almost a month now.

[quote name='louiedog']They've been using those stickers for almost a month now.[/QUOTE]

cool thanks for info, I havent redeemed nothing since like Dec-ish? id say

[quote name='CaptainKirk']cool thanks for info, I havent redeemed nothing since like Dec-ish? id say[/QUOTE]

Blow driers and/or goo gone work well :)

Does anyone know the weight of the Sony Digital Camera?

Edit:
Someone from another forum said they received their camera today shipped that was redeemed on 1/07.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='snagra']Does anyone know the weight of the Sony Digital Camera?

Edit:
Someone from another forum said they received their camera today shipped that was redeemed on 1/07.[/QUOTE]

1.4 lbs

[quote name='Shafted']1.4 lbs[/QUOTE]

Well according to the tracker, there are a couple of shipped cameras floating around out there.

[quote name='snagra']Well according to the tracker, there are a couple of shipped cameras floating around out there.[/QUOTE]

Which tracker is up now? Didn't A Gamer take his down?

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Which tracker is up now? Didn't A Gamer take his down?[/QUOTE]

There's only one that I know of, but I don't think the URL can be given out in this forum because of the rules laid out in the topic. It's hosted on a site that violates them.

[quote name='snagra']Well according to the tracker, there are a couple of shipped cameras floating around out there.[/QUOTE]

oops, its actually 1.5 to 1.6, however my cousin had 1.4 lbs on his box.

[quote name='Shafted']oops, its actually 1.5 to 1.6, however my cousin had 1.4 lbs on his box.[/QUOTE]
There is never a specific weight. They all tend to fluctuate .1-.4 lbs.

[quote name='louiedog']There's only one that I know of, but I don't think the URL can be given out in this forum because of the rules laid out in the topic. It's hosted on a site that violates them.[/QUOTE]

I just found it on another site, thanks for the heads up

Why do they insist on offering a 1 GB drive? Seriously... it's 2010. I wish they'd offer some in the 4+ GB range. It'd be nice to have something I could keep a copy of Windows 7 on since I have a couple of driveless computers.

[quote name='louiedog']You're probably right. Someone gives Club Bing hundreds or more USB drives, with their logo painted on, for $0.[/QUOTE]

Now that's the kind of logic I can get behind. :applause:

[quote name='louiedog']You're probably right. Someone gives Club Bing hundreds or more USB drives, with their logo painted on, for $0.[/QUOTE]

thats exatly wut happens dingus

Ever wonder how I keep noticing all those prize updates?

Well, here is a quick peek at what I have up my sleeve: The ProBing Blog

The ProBingBot is still in beta, so give it a while to work out all the kinks and
then you too can subscribe to get prize list updates via e-mail or txt/sms. ;)

[quote name='A Gamer']Ever wonder how I keep noticing all those prize updates?

Well, here is a quick peek at what I have up my sleeve: The ProBing Blog

The ProBingBot is still in beta, so give it a while to work out all the kinks and
then you too can subscribe to get prize list updates via e-mail or txt/sms. ;)[/QUOTE]

Cool, very handy. Any chance you could give permission for us to access the RSS feed, or is that feature not ready yet?

[quote name='julie']I got the black "snuggie" the last time it was put up. Does anyone know if I can get the blue one too?[/QUOTE]
I belive (as in I am not really sure because I didn't order either snuggie), that you can order one of both:

Snuggle Me Cozy Blanket - Blue (PID 751f4a07-7162-4e8c-a2e9-a71f783276bb)

Snuggle Me Cozy Blanket - Black (PID 30b81952-118d-495a-af5c-5a2263b45831)​

Also, the blue one was originally listed (something before Dec 12, 2009):

Snuggle Me Cozy Blanket - Blue (PID 18e4be37-8461-40ee-b7fa-fd3e795d72ff)​

That is currently a dead link? Don't ask... I don't have a clue.

Thanks A Gamer. I went to "My Prizes" page and the link to the black snuggie is not "click-able" (versus the prizes that are still available, their hyperlinks still work), so is this how I can tell if I can order the same prize with different color/sizes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back