Club Bing thread 5 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='killer9']seems like u 2 are the last ones weird[/QUOTE]

Make that three. I also ordered the Sony camera on 1/08. I know I'm not flagged because my Black Xbox 360 controller shipped on 2/23. Guess more waiting for me.

[quote name='shurija']Make that three. I also ordered the Sony camera on 1/08. I know I'm not flagged because my Black Xbox 360 controller shipped on 2/23. Guess more waiting for me.[/QUOTE]

Yea something arrived at my apartment today that was ordered after the camera so I don't think I'm flagged either, maybe we will be more lucky tomorrow. Do you still receive shipping emails on the weekend?

[quote name='OnyxPrimal']It was right on the 12 week mark before the wife got her toaster oven, so keep hope alive on those cameras, guys. I hope you all get them.[/QUOTE]

thanks i hope i get my camera soon. have fun with your wife's toaster now ^_^ grats

[quote name='snagra']Yea something arrived at my apartment today that was ordered after the camera so I don't think I'm flagged either, maybe we will be more lucky tomorrow. Do you still receive shipping emails on the weekend?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='killer9']yes i have received shipping info on a sunday[/QUOTE]

Club Bing (techinically Arvato) does not ship on weekends.

However, for some reason the shipping/tracking messages from Friday's shipment don't get emailed until Sunday night (same applies to the day before a holiday when emails are sent evening prior to the next business day).

So, those of you waiting to see if your cameras shipped today (Friday) will probably be waiting till late Sunday night before you hear anything. :roll:

[quote name='A Gamer']Club Bing (techinically Arvato) does not ship on weekends.

However, for some reason the shipping/tracking messages from Friday's shipment don't get emailed until Sunday night (same applies to the day before a holiday when emails are sent evening prior to the next business day).

So, those of you waiting to see if your cameras shipped today (Friday) will probably be waiting till late Sunday night before you hear anything. :roll:[/QUOTE]

Thanks, this is slightly reassuring.

[quote name='A Gamer']Does anyone remember how many tickets were required for:[/QUOTE]

I can confirm most of these:

- Customizable Snow Globe (Dec '08)

2000 Tickets

- Digital Photo Frame Ornament (Dec '08)

3900 Tickets

- Digital Picture Frame (Dec '08)

5500 Tickets

- KitchenAid ProLine 4 Slice Metal Toaster (Aug '08)
(not the 15k 'normal' toaster)

15000 Tickets. I'm not sure on this one. I thought both toasters were 15k which made the fact they were both up there at the same time particularly funny. My receipt from the toaster shows a picture of the other toaster and does not include the proline moniker, but I know the one I received is the proline, and the one I ordered was the second toaster added.

- Zune Backpack (Apr '08)

1000 Tickets

- Zune Home AV (Sep '08)

8900 Tickets

Hope this is somewhat useful.

[quote name='CaptainKirk']ha A Gamer you didnt need that in the database, if you do Club Bing for a toaster? lol[/QUOTE]

I would definitely get a quality 4 slot toaster for 15k tickets, if it comes back I'm ordering one for sure. No need to be a jackass and judge people for what they use their tickets on :roll:

[quote name='CaptainKirk']ha A Gamer you didnt need that in the database, if you do Club Bing for a toaster? lol[/QUOTE]
[quote name='irishsoccermbw']I would definitely get a quality 4 slot toaster for 15k tickets, if it comes back I'm ordering one for sure. No need to be a jackass and judge people for what they use their tickets on :roll:[/QUOTE]

It's actually hilarious to hear you guys talk about the toaster like this. When the first toaster originally came out it was a limited time only item that at time was nearly half the cost of the 360 or the mixer. Most people derided the thing for being way overpriced, and not at all the type of item they were looking for. A few loved it and were happy to see variety in the prize mall. Elsewhere on the internet the jabbing back and forth got so bad people were changing their avatar to the toaster and proudly proclaiming they had ordered 4 so that they would have toast falling out their rear. It became even better a few weeks later when live search club added a second nearly identical toaster for almost, if not exactly, the same price. Ahhh, the good old days...

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']I would definitely get a quality 4 slot toaster for 15k tickets, if it comes back I'm ordering one for sure. No need to be a jackass and judge people for what they use their tickets on :roll:[/QUOTE]
With the ticket inflation, I seriously doubt it would be at 15k. One can hope though

Always a need for it

this is a shame everyone got there camera before me i ordered a camera 1/9 im still waiting for a shipping confirmation i hope my camera ships with or without a email confirmation !

[quote name='mewcurano']The 1 GB USB thumb drives are up.

I had 2 of them, and they both died within a month of getting them.[/QUOTE]

I guess you could say.... They both were flashed.... YEAHHHHHH!

[quote name='solid-alchemist']lol, i caved in and used my tickets on the watch and the tower heater. Now I sit and wait...[/QUOTE]

But winters almost over now!!!!

See. That's why I've got to be strong because the moment I order something that I kind of want, like the shaver, they'd add something I really want like a Zune HD or something. They're bound to give those away soon, right? It'd be a way for people to get them in their hands and off shelves.

[quote name='HighlightShow']I am buying CB accounts over 25k.

If you wanna sell yours, PM me.[/QUOTE]

If I sell an account, and the new owner gets it flagged, will my address and any accounts sending to my current address get flagged too.

Looks like I got a shipping email from Bing about my Sony camera ordered on 1/08. You will probably get an email soon for those who are still waiting.

wow omfg i didn't get shipping confirmation for camera 1/9 what the fruit i hope it ships w/ or w/o a shipping confirmation

Feb messed my timing off

Usually I just write the exact day the next month my prize will come, but I have to add 2 days to every order because Feb ends the 28th, not 30 or 31st

So, my prizes will come a month counting but not like Feb 15th March 15th instead 17th

add 29-32 days to feb 2nd i ordered halo wars and a glitter lamp oon the 2nd i would expect a shipping email between wed and friday

[quote name='CaptainKirk']Feb messed my timing off

Usually I just write the exact day the next month my prize will come, but I have to add 2 days to every order because Feb ends the 28th, not 30 or 31st

So, my prizes will come a month counting but not like Feb 15th March 15th instead 17th[/QUOTE]

I keep all of my stuff in a google spreadsheet. I have a column for the date I expect things to ship. It just takes the value from the column where I put in my order date and adds 29. Then, using the built in function that changes a cell's color based on a rule, I tell the cells in that column to be red when they match the current date. That way when I look at my spreadsheet I know what day my items should ship and I get a visual indicator on the day I should be checking for a shipping email.

Just checked the "My Tickets" section and saw that I've earned 29,863 tickets so far for Spelling Bee. I have been playing it, off and on, since it was introduced, but still this is above the 28k limit in the FAQ or the 28.4k in Wikipedia.

I've been following these threads for a while, and did a quick search, but haven't seen -- does anyone know what the new limits are for chickionary/slugger/bee?

edit: 34k -- beautiful! Thanks killer9.

[quote name='snagra']Still haven't received shipping email for camera from 1/17[/QUOTE]

same 1/9 :( hope i get camera though

So I just got a new computer with Win7 64 bit on it and tried to sign up for club vip and it would not let me dl the tool bar saying that win7 64 bit was not supported. So this is Microsoft's website but it's not supporting Microsoft's OS? something dosen't seem right there...

No, that's right. It won't work on a 64-bit OS. Why? I couldn't say exactly, but I guarantee something stupid is going on. I believe it will work in 7's XP mode, though.

[quote name='sangredekrazy']So I just got a new computer with Win7 64 bit on it and tried to sign up for club vip and it would not let me dl the tool bar saying that win7 64 bit was not supported. So this is Microsoft's website but it's not supporting Microsoft's OS? something dosen't seem right there...[/QUOTE]
i know, it's stupid. i had the same thing. so by being up to date, i can't be vip. makes zero sense.

[quote name='Paullywog']i know, it's stupid. i had the same thing. so by being up to date, i can't be vip. makes zero sense.[/QUOTE]

I guess because you [most likely] gave Microsoft a nice chunk of change for their newest OS, they see you not deserving of certain Club Bing prizes, for cheaper prices. I hope you're proud of yourself!

Got my black wireless 360 controller today. The clamshell package was busted open in a few spots but the controller works fine, so whatever.

Ordered: 01/29/2010
Shipping Confirmation: 02/23/2010
Delivered on: 03/01/2010

Didn't receive my club bing email shipping confirmation today either, starting to give up hope. Makes me sad because that means I probably won't get my Ereader either.

[quote name='macontosh2000']Has anyone received shipping e-mails yet for Halo Wars?[/QUOTE]

you will get your email at 10:52pm Eastern time on March 2nd, 2010

And when that happens, you can come back and post on my wall and call me god

So I have a bit of a problem. I ordered under the dome and got a shipping confirmation that said it was supposed to be here 2/16, the same day I was to get the quick charge kit. Well the charge kit came but the book didn't and as I looked at the tracking info it said UPS routed it to the wrong place, about 500 miles from where I live. So anyway, I live in FL and it was redirected to AL where it showed the ever enigmatic "unload scan". That was on the 19th and the tracking info hasn't been updated since although now it says arrival scan.

Just curious if anyone knows how I should proceed. I know it's free and I really don't want to bring attention to myself after last year with so many people getting flagged after sending complaint emails, but I really do want my book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back