Club Bing thread 5 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='killer9']never ever use different emails than the one you signed up with for that account your flagged[/QUOTE]
wtf im flagged fuck no :[ seriously?

[quote name='cin84_12']Woo, camera sold on eBay in less than 24 hours. This goes into my new computer fund.[/QUOTE]

how much did u get for it?

himes,

killer9 has trying to politely tell you for like this whole page, that your flagged

give up make a new account your cameras NOT coming

[quote name='CaptainKirk']himes,

killer9 has trying to politely tell you for like this whole page, that your flagged

give up make a new account your cameras NOT coming[/QUOTE]
okay ty anyways

[quote name='killer9']never ever use different emails than the one you signed up with for that account your flagged[/QUOTE]
i actually used diff email than the 1 i signed up for on 1 of my account and had stuff ship with it.

[quote name='kingofpittsburgh']i actually used diff email than the 1 i signed up for on 1 of my account and had stuff ship with it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I think it's only a problem if you use the same email in the address form on different accounts.

[quote name='louiedog']Yeah, I think it's only a problem if you use the same email in the address form on different accounts.[/QUOTE]

exactly what himes said he did

[quote name='killer9']exactly what himes said he did[/QUOTE]

Yes. I was talking to someone who did something different and saying that was fine.

Has anyone who ordered the Wireless Entertainment Desktop 7000 on 2-11 (when it was listed at the wrong ticket amount) gotten anything other than an order confirmation email? I'm just wondering if we are going to get these or if they will get cancelled at the last minute.

[quote name='jbroush99']Has anyone who ordered the Wireless Entertainment Desktop 7000 on 2-11 (when it was listed at the wrong ticket amount) gotten anything other than an order confirmation email? I'm just wondering if we are going to get these or if they will get cancelled at the last minute.[/QUOTE]
Too early to tell. I anticipate we will know more sometime between 3/12 and 3/15 (i.e. 29-to-32 days from order).

[quote name='A Gamer']Too early to tell. I anticipate we will know more sometime between 3/12 and 3/15 (i.e. 29-to-32 days from order).[/QUOTE]

Has this happened before (listed at wrong amount) and if so, what has happened?

[quote name='CaptainKirk']160GB HDD is back ordered

I ordered two things at the same time and got the other shipping email but not for the HDD[/QUOTE]
:applause:hopefully its discontinued and they ship bigger HDs

[quote name='CaptainKirk']160GB HDD is back ordered

I ordered two things at the same time and got the other shipping email but not for the HDD[/QUOTE]

What day did you order it?

Feb 3rd

I know your going to say that I should get the email today (March 4th) not yesterday (March 3rd)

But I ordered something after it on Feb 3rd and I got the email March 3rd like 2 hours ago

[quote name='CaptainKirk']Feb 3rd

I know your going to say that I should get the email today (March 4th) not yesterday (March 3rd)

But I ordered something after it on Feb 3rd and I got the email March 3rd like 2 hours ago[/QUOTE]

You can't call it back ordered yet. It doesn't work that way.

[quote name='CaptainKirk']explain my friend?[/QUOTE]

One item has nothing to do with another. Just because they sent out one item today doesn't mean they had to send the other. I've ordered multiple items on one day before and had them ship at different times. If it doesn't go out in the next week you can worry about it being back ordered, but not now. The 4th will be day 29, the most likely ship date based on my experience, but it could take longer.

[quote name='CaptainKirk']but I have never had something ship early (28th day)

always 29 on the dot

but I will keep an eye out on my email[/QUOTE]

Sometimes some prizes will ship in only a week or two, not very often and only with certain prizes though.

[quote name='CaptainKirk']hmm guess mines coming the 8th also, but I didnt get the update from UPS[/QUOTE]

My copy of Ninja Gaiden is still at the billing info received status as well. It's possible that some of the packages just didn't make it on the UPS truck yesterday and they'll likely go out tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back