Club Bing thread 5 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='streetlegalboi']umm its already recieve.. u f u c k tard... go screw yurself hopeful u get screw over.. for those people out there... when it says billing information in yur ups contact yur ups right away and dunt wait around like i did... most of the time they will said we got the tracking but item not recieve from orginal shipper... make sure u dunt live in an apt or something someone might sign for it.. and also it will say billing for a few days then u find out that yur item is taken from someone else... just FYI[/QUOTE]
the easiest way to solve this is to take a screenshot of your tracking. here is mine for my halo wars ordered. billing info received, but no delivery date has been set. what does your's say under STATUS? See how mines says BILLING INFO RECEIVED.

ups.jpg

I think we've had enough idiocy here in tonight. Let's keep it civil for a change. I know it's hard for some people, though I think we can manage to pull it off.

Well I guess I'll be the fall guy and break the awkward silence.

Got my water bottle, and it's actually pretty nice. I was expecting some crummy bottle, but it's stainless steel (aluminum?) with some nice paint stuff on the outside, paint that doesn't make the bottle feel weird. Not gaudy at all.

[quote name='streetlegalboi']why would i lie? please tell me? what do i get from lying?[/QUOTE]
So does yours actually say delivered under status? If so, I definitely would be asking some questions as to where it is.

I got my shipping email 3 days ago, but there hasn't been any activity regarding the tracking number. Mine still says "Billing Information Received". Here is a screenshot to show what I'm referring to.

ups.jpg

[quote name='Shafted']anyone know if the Artisan Mixer comes with a warranty?[/QUOTE]

Without looking at the paperwork that came with mine, I would imagine it comes with a 1 yr. manufacture's warranty.

[quote name='SlammedNiss']So does yours actually say delivered under status? If so, I definitely would be asking some questions as to where it is.

I got my shipping email 3 days ago, but there hasn't been any activity regarding the tracking number. Mine still says "Billing Information Received". Here is a screenshot to show what I'm referring to.

ups.jpg

Without looking at the paperwork that came with mine, I would imagine it comes with a 1 yr. manufacture's warranty.[/QUOTE]
u received the kitcheinaid mixer already? i thought vip prizes haven't been up long enough for anyone to receive one yet.

[quote name='kingofpittsburgh']u received the kitcheinaid mixer already? i thought vip prizes haven't been up long enough for anyone to receive one yet.[/QUOTE]

They were last offered as a prize in 2008 I believe. That's when I got mine. It was brand new and I'm sure you could use your order email to take advantage of the warranty if you needed to. And yes, Kitchen Aid Artisan mixers come with a 1 year warranty.

[quote name='kingofpittsburgh']u received the kitcheinaid mixer already? i thought vip prizes haven't been up long enough for anyone to receive one yet.[/QUOTE]
I got my mixer back in Oct. 2008.

[quote name='kingofpittsburgh']is it slurptastic?[/QUOTE]
Not exactly sure what that means, but my wife loves it! In fact, the mixer gets more action than I do. :bouncy:

[quote name='CaptainKirk']when will the first days for your guys VIP prizes to come in?[/QUOTE]

Based on past experience, the most likely shipping day is the Monday the 15th. The 29th day from first order would be Saturday, but obviously they don't ship Sat or Sun so Monday would be the next day they can ship. Of course I've received shipping emails for two items in the past month or so on the 28th day, so there's a possibility they could ship on Friday. The VIP thing is new, so no one really knows. It could be that VIP only prizes are like voted on prizes and will take a month and a half or longer, but I see no reason to believe that.

[quote name='SlammedNiss']Not exactly sure what that means, but my wife loves it! In fact, the mixer gets more action than I do. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

hmmm... so in other words... don't order the mixer. ok got it.

[quote name='Afflicted']hmmm... so in other words... don't order the mixer. ok got it.[/QUOTE]

As the baker in my household I have to say that my girlfriend loves what I produce using the mixer. If you play your cards right, it will actually work out in your favor. :)

[quote name='CaptainKirk']anyone know when UPS starts "working" on sunday/monday morning?[/QUOTE]

ive gotten shipping emails sunday nights the same time i usually get them(10:40-11:00 est), if thats what u mean.

oh no, I got my shipping email like wed/thurs last week

I am one of the people thats shipping is stuck at billing info recieved, so I am wondering when they go to work in the morning? like start shipping lol

Woohoo, finally got my shipping email for Halo Wars (ordered it a few days after everyone else). I just hope it works better than Lost Odyssey - damn thing had a defective fourth disc, which I of course I didn't find out until finishing the first three.

Kameo? lol who ordered that? (I was going to just to make my collection bigger but really?)

The Xbox is going to make people angry

[quote name='A Gamer']Prizes Recently Removed:
Prize Updates brought to by the ProBingBot...
Get your own AUTOMATIC notifictations at The ProBing Blog.
[/QUOTE]
I like the (automated?) update system.

Quite surprised that the 360 went down. It did get me to stop putting off ordering the ebook reader though.

Has anyone tried multiple vip accounts (to different addresses) on the same computer?

Hey, I ordered Kameo. I mean, it was only 2500 tickets, so why not?

For what it's worth, my Halo Wars (that I'm supposed to get on Thursday) tracking page says it left Hodgkins, Illinois at 9 o'clock this morning after sitting there for two and a half days. Not sure how that comperes to everyone else's.

[quote name='BitLooter']Hey, I ordered Kameo. I mean, it was only 2500 tickets, so why not?

For what it's worth, my Halo Wars (that I'm supposed to get on Thursday) tracking page says it left Hodgkins, Illinois at 9 o'clock this morning after sitting there for two and a half days. Not sure how that comperes to everyone else's.[/QUOTE]

That's probably because they don't move things on weekends. Everyone else's problem is that it hasn't left Arvato yet. If yours was in Hodgkins on Friday it probably left Arvato on Thursday night.

[quote name='mewcurano'][quote name='A Gamer']Prizes Recently Removed:

Prize Updates brought to by the ProBingBot...
Get your own AUTOMATIC notifictations at The ProBing Blog.
[/QUOTE]

I like the (automated?) update system.[/QUOTE]
I tried to figure out a way to automatically post from the server, but it got way to complicated trying to get around the forum's anti-spam measures... So, for now I have to manually post the updates when I get the emails (which, btw, are fully automated)... Assuming I am close to a computer at the time.

[quote name='mewcurano']Has anyone tried multiple vip accounts (to different addresses) on the same computer?[/QUOTE]
I am sure people have VIP'd multiple accounts using the same computer and ordered to different addresses. However, the VIP orders won't start to ship until sometime between 3/13 to 3/16, so it will be another week or so till we start to see what gives.

my prizes say in transit but still no ups man poops got my glitter lamp no games though lame

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CaptainKirk']Kameo? lol who ordered that? (I was going to just to make my collection bigger but really?)

The Xbox is going to make people angry[/QUOTE]
You'd be surprised at the stuff that people actually order. ;)

For example, my friend wanted me to order Kameo for him off my account (I needed to repay him for something), so I happily did seeing it was only 2,500 tix! :)

[quote name='iGameHard']so has anyone else had there Ninja Gaiden II stuck at billing information received for like 5 days?[/QUOTE]

Check out the last few pages of this thread for info. Basically, no one knows when they're going to move.

[quote name='iGameHard']mannnnnnnnnnnnn this sucks, what is taking them? they are just games[/QUOTE]

I feel your pain, I am waiting for Halo Wars

still no shipping email for external HD redeemed on 2/3 ...... is it safe to say my account is finally flagged?

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my water bottle today. I thought it was going to be slightly heavier but its still nice. And I'm probably going to be using it everyday, unlike my Ogio bag which I still have yet to use (or even remove the tag on it).

And hopefully a 360 gets added back by the time I get enough tickets for it. I decided I'd get it since I need a new hard drive.

[quote name='Shafted']still no shipping email for external HD redeemed on 2/3 ...... is it safe to say my account is finally flagged?[/QUOTE]

Mine from the same date shipped on Thursday. If any have shipped since then I'd be worried if I were you.

So, I guess we'll know sometime this week if they're going to fulfill orders for those Wireless keyboard & mouse combos that people (myself included) ordered for 3800 tickets or whatever it was back on 2/11 before they raised the ticket price an hour later, right? I'm hoping they honor their mistake, if it was a mistake.

You can get Halo Wars for $5? Tell me where you buy your games, that sounds like a place I want to shop at. Seriously, the cheapest I've seen it is $20, it's not a $5 game.

[quote name='killer9']its a cheap game sellls for 5 dollars quit worrying jesus[/QUOTE]

you claimed you got it in transit right?

[quote name='killer9']its a cheap game sellls for 5 dollars quit worrying jesus[/QUOTE]

It might take Jesus himself for Halo Wars to be delivered before April.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']It might take Jesus himself for Halo Wars to be delivered before April.[/QUOTE]

if it doesn't come before April I will be fine, just either before March 15th or After March 22nd

On Vacation going to Mexico for a week, and my address isn't really safe

[quote name='CaptainKirk']...
On Vacation going to Mexico for a week, and my address isn't really safe[/QUOTE]
Just call UPS and tell them you will be gone. They will attempt a first delivery and leave a note, and then hold it in Will-Call for when you get back.

It can be a little tricky sometimes if you don't have a specific tracking number, but in this case you should not have a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back