Club Bing thread 5 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Gamer SDP']actually maxed out tickets for the first time. can someone post a ss of the vip prizes? I barely go on and when I do I get maybe 200 or tickets max.[/QUOTE]
Not sure what you are asking for... You can see the VIP prizes on the Bing site... Even if you are not VIP. You don't even have to be logged in to see the prizes, and the VIP exclusive or discounted prizes are clearly indicated.

--> Club Bing : All Prizes

hmmm tomorrow will make 28 days since i ordered the wireless desktop for the discounted amnt of tix before they raised the tix price and then removed it

wonder if it ships or i get the pts refunded

tomorrow is also 27 days since they put up the vip prizes.

[quote name='kingofpittsburgh']hmmm tomorrow will make 28 days since i ordered the wireless desktop for the discounted amnt of tix before they raised the tix price and then removed it

wonder if it ships or i get the pts refunded

tomorrow is also 27 days since they put up the vip prizes.[/QUOTE]

you will get your shipping email March 11th, and the day they started VIP was Feb 12th, meaning March 12th is a month from that

[quote name='CaptainKirk']you will get your shipping email March 11th, and the day they started VIP was Feb 12th, meaning March 12th is a month from that[/QUOTE]
thank you Nostradamus.

My Halo and Ninja Gaiden are out for delivery today.

In other news, I prefer the 5 letter captchas

15q92zk.jpg

[quote name='trig']damn no more xbox, i was already at 42k[/QUOTE]
Order the E-reader instead. They can be sold for the price of an xbox.

[quote name='killer9']if u are luck it can minus fees the mixer or the ereader are ur best bets[/QUOTE]

i think thats what i'll do, get the e-reader and sell it to get an xbox :bouncy:

what is easier to sell teh Roomba or The viewer?

I haz 81k tix right now. Which 2 should I get? Mixer, Roomba, Viewer, Handy Cam?

Which too are teh best bang for buck on resell and relatively easy to sell?

thx ^_^

[quote name='muzras']what is easier to sell teh Roomba or The viewer?

I haz 81k tix right now. Which 2 should I get? Mixer, Roomba, Viewer, Handy Cam?

Which too are teh best bang for buck on resell and relatively easy to sell?

thx ^_^[/QUOTE]

you should get anything but the mixer... noone wants one of those.

ok ok... so I'm trying to save up enough for one hehe

[quote name='CaptainKirk']has anyone ever had their package be delivered to their city, THEN while tracking it it LEFT your city to go farther away? lol[/QUOTE]

I ordered a text book for school one time, it reached the sorting building 5 miles down the road so I stuck around waiting for it. When it didn't come, I checked its status online...it was sent to Spokane Washington...I was in Ann Arbor Michigan :(

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']I ordered a text book for school one time, it reached the sorting building 5 miles down the road so I stuck around waiting for it. When it didn't come, I checked its status online...it was sent to Spokane Washington...I was in Ann Arbor Michigan :([/QUOTE]

was it sent back to the sorting building? lol

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']Can the Bing HDD be used as a hard drive for my laptop. Meaning can I remove my old laptop's HDD and replace it with the Bing one?[/QUOTE]

I haven't popped mine open, but someone said theirs is a SATA drive. If your laptop takes SATA drives, then you should be fine. However, the older your laptop is, the less of a chance it will take it.

Hm, well my laptop is fairly new (maybe 2-3 years old). Is there any way that I could check my laptop's HDD type?

And killer9, I know some people have talked about being able to simply just unscrew the casing and get the actual HDD out.

Yeah, sorry. I'm hoping they honor their mistake or whatever it was when they offered it for 3800 tickets (can't remember how many exactly). It's exactly one month today, so if we're lucky we'll get shipping info in the next few days. Being in Cali means I'll get it last, but knowing that it's coming will make me happy enough.

[quote name='Redeema']Yeah, sorry. I'm hoping they honor their mistake or whatever it was when they offered it for 3800 tickets (can't remember how many exactly). It's exactly one month today, so if we're lucky we'll get shipping info in the next few days. Being in Cali means I'll get it last, but knowing that it's coming will make me happy enough.[/QUOTE]

My copy of Ninja Gaiden 2 is still stuck at the billing info received stage. I'm not worried. I'm sure they'll be handed over to UPS soon.

my ninja gaiden just showed up, it's a regular edition, green case, i have no idea if there is actually a plat version.

it was weird, i had the tracking number, no updates until it was delivered.

[quote name='louiedog']My copy of Ninja Gaiden 2 is still stuck at the billing info received stage. I'm not worried. I'm sure they'll be handed over to UPS soon.[/QUOTE]

I got both NG II and Halo Wars yesterday. They were both in the "Billing Info" stage like everyone else until they went out for delivery yesterday.

Bunch of new stuff, including the new Sony camera, rice cooker, pet bed, flower kit, fitness system, Leapfrog toy for kids, auto emergency kit, and the aforementioned sheets and mouse.

[quote name='free_willy']I got both NG II and Halo Wars yesterday. They were both in the "Billing Info" stage like everyone else until they went out for delivery yesterday.[/QUOTE]

Interesting that it's happening to multiple people. Maybe they aren't being scanned properly when they're leaving Arvato? In any case, mine didn't leave at the same time as yours. If it had left then I would have had it yesterday because I'm only one day shipping away. Hopefully it left yesterday and I'll see my UPS guy in the next couple of hours.

does anyone know if i can order the camera if i already redeemed the old camera that was up? is it a different camera? i didn't even get the old camera because i missed all 3 delivery attempts :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back