Club Bing thread 5 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='kingofpittsburgh']does anyone know if i can order the camera if i already redeemed the old camera that was up? is it a different camera? i didn't even get the old camera because i missed all 3 delivery attempts :/[/QUOTE]

If you missed all three attempts and it's already gone back you should contact Bing. They will put the points back onto your account and remove the item from your redeemed list. And yes, you should be able to order this one because it is a different item.

[quote name='louiedog']If you missed all three attempts and it's already gone back you should contact Bing. They will put the points back onto your account and remove the item from your redeemed list. And yes, you should be able to order this one because it is a different item.[/QUOTE]

already got refunded the tickets because it happened a while ago.

but thanks

Hope that camera lasts a week or two because I'd like that to be my next prize.

Edit: The reviews aren't that great, I'll have to think about it. That rice cooker looks real nice, I've always wanted one of those.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='free_willy']Damn them for putting the newer camera up after I got the other one -- and for 4000 less tickets as well.[/QUOTE]

It's newer, but is it better? I don't know about the old camera, but this one doesn't seem to have a whole lot going for it in terms of features. And sure it's 14 megapixel, but it's probably the same size censor as my 8 MP camera, which means noisier photos. And how many people even take advantage of the higher resolution?

[quote name='louiedog']It's newer, but is it better? I don't know about the old camera, but this one doesn't seem to have a whole lot going for it in terms of features. And sure it's 14 megapixel, but it's probably the same size censor as my 8 MP camera, which means noisier photos. And how many people even take advantage of the higher resolution?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I already called my wife to tell her that the new camera is up (we've only had the 230 for about 2 months). She told me to order it, but I asked why -- what's the difference between 12 and 14 MP for average joe pictures?

Now some extremely overpriced 300TC sheets on the other hand....

EDIT: They're not as overpriced as I thought -- I was looking at "Egyptian Cotton" sheets instead and apparently people are quite proud of their "Organic" sheets.

[quote name='killer9']lol if you have the extra tickets its worth it if you do not its not[/QUOTE]

I agree with this to a point, but not too long ago I had ~400,000 tickets. Then they started adding better prizes. Now I've only got ~150,000 because of my last spending spree, and since they've been better about putting up decent prizes, I don't want to miss out on anything.

Though I have to say that this recent influx of prizes has helped make it easier to trudge through grinding out tickets.

Hey can anyone tell me which usb plug on the hard drive wire goes in the pc lol. It has 2 plugs on the computer end and no instructions :S

[quote name='conchopearl']Hey can anyone tell me which usb plug on the hard drive wire goes in the pc lol. It has 2 plugs on the computer end and no instructions :S[/QUOTE]
The middle one.

laptopupgrade_2096_21793746

[quote name='conchopearl']Hey can anyone tell me which usb plug on the hard drive wire goes in the pc lol. It has 2 plugs on the computer end and no instructions :S[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure its either, and the 2 plugs are for USB 1 only computers (because the drive needs more power than 1 usb1 port can supply).

Not sure why you wouldn't just try it though...

Woot I ordered the rice cooker, that thing looks nice. Unfortunately I think I have a flagged account since I haven't got shipping info on the printer I ordered. Hopefully I get the email soon.

Anyone else having issues with the UPS tracking site? When i check the status for Halo Wars (which as of yesterday was suppose to be delivered Friday) it shows:

UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later.

[quote name='ijag233']That Blu-ray player seems waaaayyyy over priced compared to the other big ticket stuff.[/QUOTE]

I does seem over priced however I could use a bluray that has bd-live capabilities...

[quote name='Killmatic10']What do you guys think of the new camera?[/QUOTE]

The last time the 230 was up, the 330 shipped. It's solid, not going to give you DSLR quality pictures, but totally worth the tickets.

[quote name='nypickle']pretty sure its the same camera that has been up before in silver and black. Reviews[/QUOTE]
[quote name='irishsoccermbw']The last time the 230 was up, the 330 shipped. It's solid, not going to give you DSLR quality pictures, but totally worth the tickets.[/QUOTE]
Thanks and Thanks.

[quote name='shurija']I just got my shipping information for my Portable 160GB Hard Drive redeemed on 2/10.[/QUOTE]

I should be getting my info soon then! Yippee!

[quote name='Duckman5']Woot I ordered the rice cooker, that thing looks nice. Unfortunately I think I have a flagged account since I haven't got shipping info on the printer I ordered. Hopefully I get the email soon.[/QUOTE]

the printer, along with the other vip prizes, has not even been up for 28 days. actually, today(Friday) is the 28th day i believe.

come on man, think positive!

hey guys should i risk redeeming for the Sony DSC 330, even though technically i redeemed for the Sony DSC 230 the 1st time & was sent the 330 b/c of the backlog ?

Why don't you see if it lets you? If it does you're set, right? They wouldn't ban you for trying to redeem for a (technically) different prize.

[quote name='killer9']my tracking numbers are dead aswell weird[/QUOTE]

Just a heads up, my tracking number which was fuck ed yesterday, is now working again :)

Hello to everyone, this is my first post here.
I started playing bing three or four months ago and I redeemed some games and the ebook reader, I tried redeeming a toy yesterday and it said I need to send the W9 form because of the 600 u$s cap.

What are my options if I don't send this information? Should I start a new account with a different e-mail address? Will this work? Is it "bing legal"? Will it work if I ship the stuff to the same house address?

Thanks.

Why do you want to cheat on your taxes?

[quote name='coolfelix']Hello to everyone, this is my first post here.
I started playing bing three or four months ago and I redeemed some games and the ebook reader, I tried redeeming a toy yesterday and it said I need to send the W9 form because of the 600 u$s cap.

What are my options if I don't send this information? Should I start a new account with a different e-mail address? Will this work? Is it "bing legal"? Will it work if I ship the stuff to the same house address?

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I don't live in the u.s and I'm sending the prizes to a relative who'll bring them to me soon when he gets the chance to. I don't have a clue what the tax form is for because we don't even have that system here. I just thought I don't need to make my relative give me any personal id or something like that. I don't know if he'll have to pay for the prizes or what. That wouldn't be fair.

Thanks.

[quote name='coolfelix']I don't live in the u.s and I'm sending the prizes to a relative who'll bring them to me soon when he gets the chance to. I don't have a clue what the tax form is for because we don't even have that system here. I just thought I don't need to make my relative give me any personal id or something like that. I don't know if he'll have to pay for the prizes or what. That would'n be fair.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't mess with the tax info if I were you, make a new account and use a different name, I have 5 accounts that have all shipped to my current location (with different names, emails).

[quote name='coolfelix']Hello to everyone, this is my first post here.

What are my options if I don't send this information? Should I start a new account with a different e-mail address? Will this work? Is it "bing legal"? Will it work if I ship the stuff to the same house address?[/QUOTE]
Technically, everyone should be declaring the value all of the redeemed prize(s) on their taxes as misc income (even if it was just the chip-clip). The W-9 is just the IRS's way of making sure the people that get lots of free stuff don't accidentally forget... :roll:

A single person using more than 1 Live account is a violation of the Club Bing ToS. If Club Bing is able to link multiple accounts to a single person (either by name or email, etc) then the accounts are flagged, which means that they will no longer ship prizes ordered on those accounts (everything else, however, continues to work normally - flagged accounts can gain tickets, place orders, get bonus tickets on double ticket days, etc).

However, there is no restriction in the ToS as to the number of different people that can participate in Club Bing at a single address. And, with the forum rules in mind, that is all I will say about that. :whistle2:#

[quote name='A Gamer']Technically, everyone should be declaring the value all of the redeemed prize(s) on their taxes as misc income (even if it was just the chip-clip). The W-9 is just the IRS's way of making sure the people that get lots of free stuff don't accidentally forget... :roll:

A single person using more than 1 Live account is a violation of the Club Bing ToS. If Club Bing is able to link multiple accounts to a single person (either by name or email, etc) then the accounts are flagged, which means that they will no longer ship prizes ordered on those accounts (everything else, however, continues to work normally - flagged accounts can gain tickets, place orders, get bonus tickets on double ticket days, etc).

However, there is no restriction in the ToS as to the number of different people that can participate in Club Bing at a single address. And, with the forum rules in mind, that is all I will say about that. :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

Does a flagged account or accounts also flag any account that is linked to an address, or are only the accounts flagged banned and the address is still clean?

[quote name='snagra']Does a flagged account or accounts also flag any account that is linked to an address, or are only the accounts flagged banned and the address is still clean?[/QUOTE]

The other accounts should be fine sending to the same address as a flagged account. I still receive stuff to my parents' house which had two accounts flagged last year when Bing decided to enforce the one account per person by flagging for two accounts with the same name.

The only accounts that will be affected are the ones that Club Bing is able to link to the same person. The other people's accounts, at that same address, will be fine.

This is different from the black-listed addresses. Those people did something that really ticked off Club Bing, and those addresses will no longer receive prizes, period. Even people living at that address that have never used Club Bing before, and start up with fresh accounts are unable to get prizes.

[quote name='A Gamer']The only accounts that will be affected are the ones that Club Bing is able to link to the same person. The other people's accounts, at that same address, will be fine.

This is different from the black-listed addresses. Those people did something that really ticked off Club Bing, and those addresses will no longer receive prizes, period. Even people living at that address that have never used Club Bing before, and start up with fresh accounts are unable to get prizes.[/QUOTE]

So if I have 3 accounts and 2 are flagged because I accidentally used the same email address for redemption on both, should the third account, with a separate email address be fine even though it is to the same address?

[quote name='snagra']So if I have 3 accounts and 2 are flagged because I accidentally used the same email address for redemption on both, should the third account, with a separate email address be fine even though it is to the same address?[/QUOTE]

Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back