Club Bing thread 5 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Shuino']Nice just got my Xbox dropped off by UPS today ordered it Feb. 3 the box is kinda beat though.[/QUOTE]
What's the manufacturing date and does it have HDMI?

I think this has already been asked, but I just wanted to be sure before I ordered...I ordered the previous sony camera that was up, now that the 330 is up can I order that one to an address that had the previous one ordered to it? Thanks

[quote name='2574']What's the manufacturing date and does it have HDMI?[/QUOTE]

It has HDMI but I do not know the date since I didn't open it. I plan on selling it.

[quote name='Shuino']It has HDMI but I do not know the date since I didn't open it. I plan on selling it.[/QUOTE]
There is flap on the top that you can open to reveal the date. Most Xbox's have this flap open so it won't matter to the buyer if it is opened or not.

[quote name='2574']What's the manufacturing date and does it have HDMI?[/QUOTE]
Didn't open them, but they are dated 7/09. The only mention of HDMI on the outside of the box is that the HDMI cable is not included (component cables are).

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']I think this has already been asked, but I just wanted to be sure before I ordered...I ordered the previous sony camera that was up, now that the 330 is up can I order that one to an address that had the previous one ordered to it? Thanks[/QUOTE]
Yes, they are different prizes. So, you can order one of each to the same address. Even if you got shipped the W330 as a substitution for the back-ordered W230.

just got my xbox 360 man 6-30-2008 refurbed, juicer and blender pix later my cameras battery is charging

003-17.jpg

002-14.jpg

001-16.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']There is flap on the top that you can open to reveal the date. Most Xbox's have this flap open so it won't matter to the buyer if it is opened or not.[/QUOTE]

Mine has a date of 12/3/2008 with an HDMI port.

[quote name='killer9']just got my xbox 360 man 6-30-2008 refurbed, juicer and blender pix later my cameras battery is charging

003-17.jpg

002-14.jpg

001-16.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Not a bad haul. Although you might want to clean your carpet.

[quote name='mwc547']Not a bad haul. Although you might want to clean your carpet.[/QUOTE]

Are you saying he should have gotten the Roomba?

Posting from my new wireless keyboard courtesy of Club Bing, an absolute steal at 3800 tickets. This may get almost as much use as my Zune.

HEY cag members i got flagged for the camera sony dsc 230 if i order the dsc 330 will i get flagged? im using a new account. should i change my last name to the first digit only? this time im putting the same hotmail email for the order confirmation =D THANKS!!!

[quote name='OnyxPrimal']Hey guys any idea who makes the portable HD? I'm having problems and there is no documentation in the box.[/QUOTE]
Not 100% sure, but I believe people that opened it up said it was a Western Digital HDD.

before ordering the camera next wk should i put my real first name and last name for the camera? i will be using a fresh account. i have ordered the dsc 230 but it got flagged. :(
please respond XD thanks!

[quote name='OnyxPrimal']Hey guys any idea who makes the portable HD? I'm having problems and there is no documentation in the box.[/QUOTE]
I beileive this is the manufacturer: www.pexagontech.com

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']Not 100% sure, but I believe people that opened it up said it was a Western Digital HDD.[/QUOTE]
It would appear that they were using several different brands... So, YMMV... As with all closeout stuff.

[quote name='himes123']HEY cag members i got flagged for the camera sony dsc 230 if i order the dsc 330 will i get flagged? im using a new account. should i change my last name to the first digit only? this time im putting the same hotmail email for the order confirmation =D THANKS!!!
before ordering the camera next wk should i put my real first name and last name for the camera? i will be using a fresh account. i have ordered the dsc 230 but it got flagged. :(
please respond XD thanks![/QUOTE]
It is in direct violation of the Club Bing ToS to use multiple Live accounts... So, if you use the same name or email address, or anything else that allows them to link 2 or more accounts to the same person, you will most likely get flagged.

That being said, they do not limit the number of different people that can participate from the same address. So, just for example, if your sibling/parent/pet were to have a Club Bing account, they would be able to receive prizes at the same address as you.

However, they do limit one of each prize per address, not account, so even if there are many people participating in Bing from a single house, they won't be able to order the same prizes. But it they accidentally do, it is no big deal. About 29-to-32 days after the duplicate prize is ordered, they will refund the tickets.

Finally, the W230 and W330 are distinctly different prizes, so you should be able to order both of them to the same address without any problems.

[quote name='CaptainKirk']hey how did you no your Xbox was a refurb? looks legit to me?[/QUOTE]
Sadly, all of my 20Gb consoles were refurbs. And, because they are factory refurbs (not some local chop-shop used-being-sold-as-refurb), they look almost like they are new. One of the ways you can tell, even before opening the box, is that the original clear round 'sticker' over the box opening was opened, and then a second clear round sticker was placed over top of it. None of my new consoles have ever been 'resealed'. Then, when you register the console you will find that the warrantee has already been 'started', and may even already have expired. None of my new boxes have ever had expired or partially used warranties. There are also other ways to tell if you want to crack open the console, but the label and warranty should be enough to know even before going that far.

However, everything else in the box will appear to be new, and be in the original looking 'baggies'. So people that are planning on selling these could probably get away with selling them as new-old-stock... Just be ready to deal with the fallout should they realize they got a refurb when they check their warranty (which you can see online as soon as you register the console).

Mixer got delivered today, box was beaten up and the styrofoam inside was destroyed. Looks like UPS tossed it around. However it works fine and made some delicious bread with it. Looks nice next to the KitchenAid Pro 600 mixer. Pictures can be taken tomorrow with my bing camera if anyone requests.

[quote name='plft']Mixer got delivered today, box was beaten up and the styrofoam inside was destroyed. Looks like UPS tossed it around. However it works fine and made some delicious bread with it. Looks nice next to the KitchenAid Pro 600 mixer. Pictures can be taken tomorrow with my bing camera if anyone requests.[/QUOTE]

pix or gtfo

[quote name='freightliner']pix or gtfo[/QUOTE]
Pictures of what, beaten up box? Both mixers? Bread is gone so no pictures of that. I will upload a box shot tomorrow definitely.

Styrofoam went everywhere when I took it out, roomba could have helped.
dsc00038e.jpg

[quote name='plft']Pictures of what, beaten up box? Both mixers? Bread is gone so no pictures of that. I will upload a box shot tomorrow definitely.
[/QUOTE]

Like we're gonna believe any of this story without pics of the bread.... :bomb:

:bouncy:

Teh CAG that got mixer can I haz a loaf of bread plz? ^_^
We need pix of bread too plz. lolz as said before bread pix or gtfo.

btw I got mah Michael Korz watch too. But had to chase around UPS dude and package to get it. Mah UPS man does not like to deliver teh packagez he like to be a Ninjaz. He likes to just leave sticky info notice on your house door and run away as fast as possible. I haz seen him not even carry package off of truck and just stick sticky notice on door and dash away into truck and drive to home base at times.

Once I haz to chase down teh street to get it while he is "delivering" :roll: *ahem ahem bullshit ahem* to other houses.

What usually happens is after 3 supposed "delivery" tries aka ninja sticky on your door only no knocky knocky and wait to see if someone is actually home. You nao haz to go to UPS home base and pick it up yourself or it gets sent back to sender. :/

[quote name='muzras']Teh CAG that got mixer can I haz a loaf of bread plz? ^_^
We need pix of bread too plz. lolz as said before bread pix or gtfo.

btw I got mah Michael Korz watch too. But had to chase around UPS dude and package to get it. Mah UPS man does not like to deliver teh packagez he like to be a Ninjaz. He likes to just leave sticky info notice on your house door and run away as fast as possible. I haz seen him not even carry package off of truck and just stick sticky notice on door and dash away into truck and drive to home base at times.

Once I haz to chase down teh street to get it while he is "delivering" :roll: *ahem ahem bullshit ahem* to other houses.

What usually happens is after 3 supposed "delivery" tries aka ninja sticky on your door only no knocky knocky and wait to see if someone is actually home. You nao haz to go to UPS home base and pick it up yourself or it gets sent back to sender. :/[/QUOTE]
And I thought my UPS guy was an ass. Yours blows mine completely out of the water.

And slightly off topic, this thread needs more muzras postings.

[quote name='plft']Bread is gone so no pictures of that.[/QUOTE]

Bread was eaten quickly, like it always is. Just your standard Italian Herb bread, with bacon and cheese in it as well.

[quote name='plft']Bread was eaten quickly, like it always is. Just your standard Italian Herb bread, with bacon and cheese in it as well.[/QUOTE]

Pics or gtfo.

How are you gonna build it up like that and present no pictures to solidify the claim? Shame on you sir.

[quote name='Duckman5']I got my printer today. I ordered it the first day it was available. It networks great and I love it so far.[/QUOTE]

Pics please.

[quote name='A Gamer']I beileive this is the manufacturer: www.pexagontech.com

I wish they add the 500GB hard drive, and $90 bucks for a 160 is pretty expensive you can get a TB for that at neweggs, but free is better ;).

Hey I got my printer from Bing today, and I'm loving it! It's such a great upgrade over the decade old HP we had. And now I can finally print from my laptop, yay!

PICS:

Normal view:
5ydyjb.jpg

Open view:
qo908x.jpg

Scanner and paper cassette:
2qlqsr8.jpg

Memory slots, USB port, and wifi light:
2q0rp91.jpg

hey im going to order the dsc 330 in 5days. let's pretend my first name is himes last name is 123 should i use the first name as himes and last names as 1? i will be using the same cb email for the order conf this time. i won't get flagged right since i got flagged before for using a "different" email for the order conf

[quote name='himes123']hey im going to order the dsc 330 in 5days. let's pretend my first name is himes last name is 123 should i use the first name as himes and last names as 1? i will be using the same cb email for the order conf this time. i won't get flagged right since i got flagged before for using a "different" email for the order conf[/QUOTE]

Now this is just confusing...if this is going to be an account for 'another' family member, use a different first name, the last name doesn't matter (beth himes, Jim himes, and so on). Also, use the email you used when you created the account as the confirmation email otherwise you will get flagged again.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Now this is just confusing...if this is going to be an account for 'another' family member, use a different first name, the last name doesn't matter (beth himes, Jim himes, and so on). Also, use the email you used when you created the account as the confirmation email otherwise you will get flagged again.[/QUOTE]

ok ill use same email but pretend im bob lander can i just ship to bob lander for the order conf real address. or use the name lander first name and bob last name?

[quote name='himes123']ok ill use same email but pretend im bob lander can i just ship to bob lander for the order conf real address. or use the name lander first name and bob last name?[/QUOTE]

wow, I think your beyond help now. Did you not read what was said above your last post?

[quote name='himes123']hey im going to order the dsc 330 in 5days. let's pretend my first name is himes last name is 123 should i use the first name as himes and last names as 1? i will be using the same cb email for the order conf this time. i won't get flagged right since i got flagged before for using a "different" email for the order conf[/QUOTE]

personally I think you're just destined to be flagged...

[quote name='himes123']ok ill use same email but pretend im bob lander can i just ship to bob lander for the order conf real address. or use the name lander first name and bob last name?[/QUOTE]
Three very simple rules:

A) You can use whatever name you want, as long as it is not the same as any of your other accounts (flagged or not) at that address.

B) You can use whatever email address you want, as long as it is not the same as any of your other accounts (flagged or not).

C) And don't bother trying to order anything you already ordered to that address (flagged or not).

So, don't use the same first name + last name as any of your other accounts, at that address, including the accounts you suspect were flagged. And, don't use the same email address as you used for any of your other accounts, including the accounts you suspect were flagged. And, don't bother trying to re-order any of the same prizes you already ordered to that same address, even if they never shipped.

That is all there is to it. Really. See... Quite simple.

The other things people are suggesting have nothing to do with Bing, but are to help improve your chances of actually receiving the prizes...

A) You could use a totally random first/last name, and Bing won't care. However, in order to minimize the risk of UPS returning your package as undeliverable, you probably want to use a name of someone that actually lives at that address. But, you don't have to do that if you don't want to... Whether or not UPS will actually deliver the package, or notify a local law enforcement agency for suspected Mail Fraud, is entirely unrelated to Bing. Thus the reason people suggest using at least the last name that will match people receiving packages at that address.

B) You could put in some totally random and fake email address, and Bing won't care. Unless that email address happened to have been used for some other account, in which case both accounts will most likely get flagged. So, in order to minimize the chances that you get confused and accidentally reuse the same email address on more than one account, it is suggested that you use the same email address that was used to create the account, the same one that you use to login to be able to place the order. This is because Live will only let you create one account per email address.

[quote name='plft'] pic of bread[/QUOTE]

ok ok... I think that pic was photoshopped... it had bacon in it...:drool: so we're gonna have to have a recipe for proof that the pic is real

:lol:

[quote name='A Gamer']Three very simple rules:

A) You can use whatever name you want, as long as it is not the same as any of your other accounts (flagged or not) at that address.

B) You can use whatever email address you want, as long as it is not the same as any of your other accounts (flagged or not).

C) And don't bother trying to order anything you already ordered to that address (flagged or not).

So, don't use the same first name + last name as any of your other accounts, at that address, including the accounts you suspect were flagged. And, don't use the same email address as you used for any of your other accounts, including the accounts you suspect were flagged. And, don't bother trying to re-order any of the same prizes you already ordered to that same address, even if they never shipped.

That is all there is to it. Really. See... Quite simple.

The other things people are suggesting have nothing to do with Bing, but are to help improve your chances of actually receiving the prizes...

A) You could use a totally random first/last name, and Bing won't care. However, in order to minimize the risk of UPS returning your package as undeliverable, you probably want to use a name of someone that actually lives at that address. But, you don't have to do that if you don't want to... Whether or not UPS will actually deliver the package, or notify a local law enforcement agency for suspected Mail Fraud, is entirely unrelated to Bing. Thus the reason people suggest using at least the last name that will match people receiving packages at that address.

B) You could put in some totally random and fake email address, and Bing won't care. Unless that email address happened to have been used for some other account, in which case both accounts will most likely get flagged. So, in order to minimize the chances that you get confused and accidentally reuse the same email address on more than one account, it is suggested that you use the same email address that was used to create the account, the same one that you use to login to be able to place the order. This is because Live will only let you create one account per email address.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I just made a second account and your little guide helped a lot. I used the name of a sibling, so they have the same last name as me and I used the email that I made the account with :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back