Club Bing thread 5 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']I can conclude from all of these posts that himes is trollin'. Nobody can seriously be this stupid.[/QUOTE]

That or himes is in fact an eleven year old.

eww why bob? i dnt liek to tr0llz this frum its t0 ghet00 plus so i gotta make a first name but my last name i used for all my accounts is cool right

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']
P1000046.jpg

Norelco Shaving System Ordered 2/16 Arrived 2/22
Windows Lifecam vx-7000 Ordered 2/17 Arrived 2/22

Tomorrow morning...the shave is going to happen, possibly before/after pics lol[/QUOTE]
Do 3 pics...

Before

Bing logo shaved into your face

After

[quote name='mewcurano']Do 3 pics...

Before

Bing logo shaved into your face

After[/QUOTE]
Best idea I've heard yet. Better yet, skip the "after" and just keep the Bing logo.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']That or himes is in fact an eleven year old.[/QUOTE]
I'm going to have to go with the troll theory on this one, because I'm pretty sure I wasn't that dumb when I was 11.

[quote name='himes123']eww why bob? i dnt liek to tr0llz this frum its t0 ghet00 plus so i gotta make a first name but my last name i used for all my accounts is cool right[/QUOTE]

So I guess you are 11?
You know what I'm going to go with your 11 and also retarded....

[quote name='knotfan123']can we ban himes from this forum lol....insane[/QUOTE]
muhaha banning people for asking questions funny muhaha
so i can use any first name for the order confirmation right except david since i got lots of accounts with the same name
thank you so much CHEAP A.S.S GAMERS FOR ALL YOUR HWLP help* :applause:

wait wait ok so can i use my middle name as my first name and the same last name since i got many accounts?
will this get the trick done without using a fake name like "bob" "rob"

not trolling so can i put first name as middle name same last name
same address
same email for order conf
get my camera :p 2more days

[quote name='killer9']

Untitled.jpg

What does this mean? I thought it said it was free. What do i have to pay for? I don't pay taxes- my parents do...

I'm surprised they barely have any xbox 360 items.

[quote name='Sw33tbombs'][quote name='killer9']

What does this mean? I thought it said it was free. What do i have to pay for? I don't pay taxes- my parents do...[/QUOTE]

If you read that it says what you have to pay for. If you order more than $600 dollars in prizes you need to fill out a W-9 form and send it in.

can i put my middle name for my first name and put the same last name since i got multiple club Bing accounts. i wont get flagged that way right?

[quote name='himes123']can i put my middle name for my first name and put the same last name since i got multiple club Bing accounts. i wont get flagged that way right?[/QUOTE]

Well I'm sick of reading your shit, you have the honor of being the first person I've ever put on my ignore list :) congrats you win!!

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Well I'm sick of reading your shit, you have the honor of being the first person I've ever put on my ignore list :) congrats you win!![/QUOTE]
so it does work right post count up her comes the troll :cool: well can i switch my middle name to my first name and not get flagged.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Well I'm sick of reading your shit, you have the honor of being the first person I've ever put on my ignore list :) congrats you win!![/QUOTE]

Omg your my hero I didn't even know there was an ignore list, added him as well! :bouncy:

[quote name='himes123']wtf well can i switch my middle name to my first name and not get flagged.[/QUOTE]

Your address has most likely been flagged already. I'd donate your tickets and save yourself the trouble of not receiving another item.

[quote name='plft']Your address has most likely been flagged already. I'd donate your tickets and save yourself the trouble of not receiving another item.[/QUOTE]

im not flagged

[quote name='himes123']im not flagged[/QUOTE]
No, I'm pretty sure you are. Your address has gotten multiple accounts flagged, that's grounds enough for them to blacklist you. Either try again or deal with it, people have made it clear they don't want you around.

[quote name='rickyff7']Just add someone in my ignore list, ill give you a hint. It start with H and end with 3.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='plft']No, I'm pretty sure you are. Your address has gotten multiple accounts flagged, that's grounds enough for them to blacklist you. Either try again or deal with it, people have made it clear they don't want you around.[/QUOTE]
lol,hmm i only got flagged once which was the dsc 220 ima just put my same first and last name cause i only bet the only way i got flagged was using a different email for the order confirmation.
my ass i was blocked

Already had himes on my ignore list, his posts were getting annoying as hell. I wish he'd take a hint and leave.

Oh a plus note, the little glitter lamp is pretty nice. Wish I would have gotten a few, as it looks pretty awesome with the lights off.

to tell you the truth you cant get flagged unless you order twice the same prize from Bing. so this is what ima do Wednesday
i'll use my same first and last name for my order confirmation.
i will also use the same email for the order confirmation which i didn't use last time for the dsc 230 that got me "flagged". there is no such shet as flagged unless you order same prizes or you used "bots". in conclusion you cant get flagged for having many accounts, its just that your a botter or that you ordered more then one of the same prize. good day
k thx bai :D

Actually, you don't get flagged if you order the same prize twice. Your tickets are refunded about 29-to-32 days after you placed the order, and you get a polite email from Bing indicating that you cannot have more than one of each prize.

It is direct violation of the Bing ToS to use more than one account to avoid the daily ticket limit, and they started enforcing that rule in June '09. If they can link multiple accounts to a single person, either via the same name at the same address, or via the use of the same email address, they will flag the accounts for violating the ToS.

And, even though you are obviously trolling at this point, I hope you get banned from the forum for talking about things specifically not allowed, and even included in the title of this very thread. k thx bai :)

[quote name='A Gamer']Actually, you don't get flagged if you order the same prize twice. Your tickets are refunded about 29-to-32 days after you placed the order, and you get a polite email from Bing indicating that you cannot have more than one of each prize.

It is direct violation of the Bing ToS to use more than one account to avoid the daily ticket limit, and they started enforcing that rule in June '09. If they can link multiple accounts to a single person, either via the same name at the same address, or via the use of the same email address, they will flag the accounts for violating the ToS.

And, even though you are obviously trolling at this point, I hope you get banned from the forum for talking about things specifically not allowed, and even included in the title of this very thread. k thx bai :)[/QUOTE]

word, but no you wont get banned for posting as you see there is no post counts. so using a different first and last name for your order won't get you flagged?

[quote name='A Gamer']Actually, you don't get flagged if you order the same prize twice. Your tickets are refunded about 29-to-32 days after you placed the order, and you get a polite email from Bing indicating that you cannot have more than one of each prize.

And, even though you are obviously trolling at this point, I hope you get banned from the forum for talking about things specifically not allowed, and even included in the title of this very thread. k thx bai :)[/QUOTE]
And A Gamer with yet another awesome post.

What are the max tickets for each game at the moment?

Edit: Nevermind, i just read and it says 34k. Thanks

Ok, I have a question (I promise it's not about names and addresses) :)
Well, I know Bing zero's out your account if you're inactive for a period of time (6 mos?). What I'm wondering is can I still go back and play again after they deem me inactive or do they just close my account? (I just need to take a break from Bing after earning enough for the mixer. I'm starting to see letters even when I close my eyes).

Also, anyone out there who ordered a heater and it's not shipped yet? I ordered mine on 2/17. I know I still have time since it was Feb and all, but I'm just wondering if it's backordered because on the same account, the mixer I ordered on 2/20 shipped (weeeeeee!). Thanks guys.

Oh! Does anyone know what's the max tickets for Crosswire? Maybe I'll try it after I get my rest and see lines instead of words.

question..does anyone think it would be okay to play on firefox BUT order VIP prizes on IE?..cause IE is wayyyy to slow to play on

[quote name='julie']Ok, I have a question (I promise it's not about names and addresses) :)
Well, I know Bing zero's out your account if you're inactive for a period of time (6 mos?). What I'm wondering is can I still go back and play again after they deem me inactive or do they just close my account? (I just need to take a break from Bing after earning enough for the mixer. I'm starting to see letters even when I close my eyes).

Also, anyone out there who ordered a heater and it's not shipped yet? I ordered mine on 2/17. I know I still have time since it was Feb and all, but I'm just wondering if it's backordered because on the same account, the mixer I ordered on 2/20 shipped (weeeeeee!). Thanks guys.

Oh! Does anyone know what's the max tickets for Crosswire? Maybe I'll try it after I get my rest and see lines instead of words.[/QUOTE]

I remember seeing that they zero accounts after i believe (but I could be off) 6 months of activity, if you are really burnt out on clubbing (as I think we all are at this point), mark it in a calendar to play one game once a month that way nothing will happen to your account.

[quote name='stacey369']question..does anyone think it would be okay to play on firefox BUT order VIP prizes on IE?..cause IE is wayyyy to slow to play on[/QUOTE]

This is exactly what I do and it has worked for me so far. I only joined VIP when I was ready to order on each of the accounts I used.

[quote name='killer9']yay looks like the mods got rid of him^_^[/QUOTE]

[quote name='rickyff7']Free beers for the mods.[/QUOTE]

Just a 7-day temp ban. If he comes back and continues the same behavior, it'll be a permaban.

sweet, my xbox 360 just shipped. I thought for sure I wouldn't get it because I accidentally entered a different email address for shipping than the account is made on but apparently that doesn't flag. Me so happy.

Just ordered Lost Odyssey. I've always wanted to try it, but always overlooked it when purchasing games.

Do they add games very often on club bing?

[quote name='uEih']What are the max tickets for each game at the moment?

Edit: Nevermind, i just read and it says 34k. Thanks[/QUOTE]
Actually I believe it's 35k. At least that's what I was able to get to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back