Club Bing thread 5 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='A Gamer']Prizes Recently Removed:
CB_THEPROPOSAL_sm.png
CB_SONYDSCW330_sm.png

- The Proposal DVD
- Sony DSC-W330 Camera
Prize Updates brought to by the ProBingBot...
Get your own AUTOMATIC notifications at The ProBing Blog.
[/QUOTE]

Oh boy... how lucky am I that I was able to redeem the camera yesterday...

[quote name='Satoshi-kun']Oh boy... how lucky am I that I was able to redeem the camera yesterday...[/QUOTE]
Ha, me too. I was debating on going for the camera now or saving up for something bigger.

CB_THEPROPOSAL_sm.png

- The Proposal DVD
[/QUOTE]

Oh no, they took down The Proposal! I sure hope killer9 ordered his copy already -- for someone else, of course.

[quote name='killer9']so you being a troll or just an asshole free willy[/QUOTE]

Take your pick....

I thought maybe you would like something on the TV while you're reading Twilight and listening to your Taylor Swift CD......

[quote name='free_willy']Oh no, they took down The Proposal! I sure hope killer9 ordered his copy already -- for someone else, of course.[/QUOTE]

I personally think this was well played. Your secondary remark further down the page, was a tad unnecessary but this comment was solid work.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']I personally think this was well played. Your secondary remark further down the page, was a tad unnecessary but this comment was solid work.[/QUOTE]

Meh, don't know why I felt the need to respond to the question of my motive -- I guess I was just surprised that he didn't admit that these gifts are for his Aunt Flo.

[quote name='DarkZion']I hope Bing decides to add some new prizes soon. There's a lack of things I want to get.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, with everything they've been removing, hopefully it's a sign of some new prizes soon. I'd be happy with some new games honestly. It's a cheap way to expand my 360 collection.

EDIT:

BTW, I'm a Taylor Swift fan myself. Just don't tell my wife. ;)

Speaking of windows.. what they REALLY need to do is make that damn club bing bar for win7 64-bit so some of us don't miss the prizes we hope that they add :cry:

WTB VIP

Is anyone missing shipping emails for 2/17 still? I ordered a heater on that date and still haven't gotten an email for it.

[quote name='Hockey37']Ordered the e-reader on 2/23, hoping for the delivery e-mail soon.[/QUOTE]

Got the tracking e-mail early this AM.

CB_FLOWERMIX_sm.png

- Complete Garden Seed Kit
Prize Updates brought to by the ProBingBot...
Get your own AUTOMATIC notifications at The ProBing Blog.
[/QUOTE]

OMG! Bloody fucking hell! I was just one day away from redeeming for one of these!

All joking aside, Bing has got to add some new stuff soon! The prize mall selection is getting quite thin.

[quote name='julie']Is anyone missing shipping emails for 2/17 still? I ordered a heater on that date and still haven't gotten an email for it.[/QUOTE]

Ordered Scene 2 on that day & never saw an email.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']New chicktionary = awesome. I can build up some accounts now that have been maxed out.[/QUOTE]
Oh really, the new one is considered a different game? That's great, I thought they just changed the skin.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Aw shit I thought that it was a brand new game, not a reskin. Probably should have checked first damn.[/QUOTE]

If you took them down and embarrassed them the first time and it is still the same game, then you just do it again. :D:applause:

[quote name='major morgan']^ Irish, did you take out the links yourself or take it to a shop? If on your own, what did you use to do it?[/QUOTE]

Took it to a shop, I knew the girl working so she did it for free. I am wondering if you could take it to Macy's and have it sized there for free since they technically do sell the watch...

Lucky you. Maybe Macy's would do it, I just haven't bothered yet because I've had some bad luck in the past getting watches adjusted from shops for free.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']
P1000094.jpg

Club Bling
Ordered 2/20
Arrived 3/26[/QUOTE]

awesome... looks great... and french cuffs...
been working on building a collection of shirts with french cuffs myself...

[quote name='Afflicted']awesome... looks great... and french cuffs...
been working on building a collection of shirts with french cuffs myself...[/QUOTE]

Gotta keep it classy :cool::cool::cool:
I would say this would be a great gift, comes in a snazzy box and as with most nice watches, the watch itself is wrapped around a pillow. It has definitely made it into my rotation of fancy watches. :)

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Gotta keep it classy :cool::cool::cool:
I would say this would be a great gift, comes in a snazzy box and as with most nice watches, the watch itself is wrapped around a pillow. It has definitely made it into my rotation of fancy watches. :)[/QUOTE]

yeah the watch has awesome packaging.... which is a very good thing... since my package lookes like it had been dropped out a 10 story window into a busy intersection... the box was in very bad shape... there was some slight damage to the watch case... but watch was in perfect condition.

[quote name='BitLooter']Baby Chicktionary? WTF? First they changed it back from the winter one, now this crap... I can't wait to see what they do next...[/QUOTE]

I am SCARED to see what they do next. :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back