Club Bing thread 5 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='CaptainKirk']What if your name is John Jacob Smith

and on account one you put John Smith

and on account two you put Jacob Smith

like some people go by a nickname is that distinct enough?[/QUOTE]
No offense, but why do so many people have trouble grasping the concept of using unique/different first names? Same last names are OK, but don't use the same first names. Use your name, parents' names, pets' name, significant other's names, even your kids' name. If you don't have any kids, use names that you might possibly name your kids if/when you decide to procreate. Get creative! Do you really think your UPS driver cares?

[quote name='SlammedNiss']No offense, but why do so many people have trouble grasping the concept of using unique/different first names? Same last names are OK, but don't use the same first names. Use your name, parents' names, pets' name, significant other's names, even your kids' name. If you don't have any kids, use names that you might possibly name your kids if/when you decide to procreate. Get creative! Do you really think your UPS driver cares?[/QUOTE]
I think people just want to get as close to their real names as possible in case someone else gets the package for them. I know my parents would return the package if they didn't know the name and didn't know any better.

i've had 5 accounts in the past....what boggles me the most is why people wont use their friends!! :) I shipped all my packages to my friends' houses and such...worked like a charm...used same name...no mess

[quote name='DarkZion']I think people just want to get as close to their real names as possible in case someone else gets the package for them. I know my parents would return the package if they didn't know the name and didn't know any better.[/QUOTE]

Then just tell your parents to be expecting a package with a "insert name", and be done with it. That is what I did. I just told them a few random packages will be showing up sometime, and they said no problem. They were actually intrigued that I was getting all of this stuff for free :p

As long as you use different first names and don't order the same items you can have as many accounts as you want right? Within reason I mean, not go crazy and make like 10 accounts, but I currently have two running, my original is W-9ed, both are under siblings names and were registered under emails that I made up just for those accounts, I max out both each day, I have yet to order anything from either of them, I have one for stuff I'd want and one for stuff to sell to get PS3 money.

[quote name='Duckman5']So have people received the mixer yet? I'm still trying to decide between a mixer or the camera. Ugh.[/QUOTE]

I got mine a couple of weeks ago.

[quote name='Duckman5']So have people received the mixer yet? I'm still trying to decide between a mixer or the camera. Ugh.[/QUOTE]
If you are thinking about reselling it, get the camera... The mixer weighs like 2 tons, so shipping will kill ya when trying to resell it.

Course, if you plan on keeping it, then get the mixer because it will last for ever, whereas the camera is already 'obsolete' by today's standards.

[quote name='A Gamer']If you are thinking about reselling it, get the camera... The mixer weighs like 2 tons, so shipping will kill ya when trying to resell it.

Course, if you plan on keeping it, then get the mixer because it will last for ever, whereas the camera is already 'obsolete' by today's standards.[/QUOTE]

Do you mean the camcorder? Because I saw this and I got excited, thinking that they put the digital camera up, but I didn't see anything new on the prize list.

[quote name='freightliner']Do you mean the camcorder? Because I saw this and I got excited, thinking that they put the digital camera up, but I didn't see anything new on the prize list.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Duckman5']I meant camcorder. I'm sorry. =([/QUOTE]
Either way, same logic applies.

[quote name='CaptainKirk']What if your name is John Jacob Smith

and on account one you put John Smith

and on account two you put Jacob Smith

like some people go by a nickname is that distinct enough?[/QUOTE]

John, Jacob, Jingleheimer Smith. His name's my name too!

I use names from Bart's prank calls on The Simpsons. Hugh Jass is expecting a new mouse in about a week.

Someday I'm going to use a blatantly fake name like Totally Arealperson or Flaming A. Hole just to see what I can get away with. I wonder, would the UPS guy deliver a package to a Mr. Epic Diarrhea? I must find out, in the name of Science!

[quote name='BitLooter']I use names from Bart's prank calls on The Simpsons. Hugh Jass is expecting a new mouse in about a week.

Someday I'm going to use a blatantly fake name like Totally Arealperson or Flaming A. Hole just to see what I can get away with. I wonder, would the UPS guy deliver a package to a Mr. Epic Diarrhea? I must find out, in the name of Science![/QUOTE]

That would be awesome, but would increase the likely hood you get busted for mail fraud exponentially.

but...if you are just gonna go for it, my vote is for Swamp Yii Ass. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='civic_duty']I resold a mixer...$25.77 for UPS Ground.[/QUOTE]

A few years ago, we got a $300 Kitchenaid mixer instead of a $75 pizza oven, and we just let it sit in our closet for about a year, and then sold it on Ebay, and yeah... Shipping was insane.

[quote name='Vulgarism']A few years ago, we got a $300 Kitchenaid mixer instead of a $75 pizza oven, and we just let it sit in our closet for about a year, and then sold it on Ebay, and yeah... Shipping was insane.[/QUOTE]

If you'd bought both you would have had something great. Also, I assume a $75 pizza oven is bricks and mortar that you build into a wood oven in the backyard.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']That would be awesome, but would increase the likely hood you get busted for mail fraud exponentially.[/QUOTE]
I wonder, does mail fraud apply to UPS? It's a private company, I would think they have their own rules, but who knows. Though some things do get shipped through USPS, so it's probably not worth the risk anyways.

[quote name='civic_duty']I resold a mixer...$25.77 for UPS Ground.[/QUOTE]
Wow I must have gotten ripped off. They charged me $40 for ground. Damn specialty stores.

[quote name='BitLooter']I wonder, does mail fraud apply to UPS? It's a private company, I would think they have their own rules, but who knows. Though some things do get shipped through USPS, so it's probably not worth the risk anyways.[/QUOTE]

I know for a fact that mail fraud applies to both USPS and UPS.

[quote name='BitLooter']I wonder, does mail fraud apply to UPS? It's a private company, I would think they have their own rules, but who knows. Though some things do get shipped through USPS, so it's probably not worth the risk anyways.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='RockMySocks10']I know for a fact that mail fraud applies to both USPS and UPS.[/QUOTE]
^^ Confirmed. :applause:

Mail Fraud applies to all commercial carriers, whether it be the USPS, UPS, FedEx or some local service. So, just because the prizes come UPS does not mean that the Feds won't come after you... Assuming someone at UPS notices and reports it, and that the Feds even care. It is highly unlikely that they would bother with Bing prizes/packages. However, if the LEO's were already watching you for other suspect activities (coupon fraud, drugs, money laundering, etc), then getting you for Mail Fraud would be like catching Al Capone on tax evasion. It won't matter to them either way, and your ass will still be in jail. :whistle2:#

exactly so just transpose your name to your name mispelled (think how many times have you really gotten legit mail with your name misspelled)

Example:
Transposed name: Kimbarly Jamas

So I was browsing the ProBing Blog, and it seems like the major prize updates fall around the 11th of each month (it did for December, February, and March), which would be around next week, so hopefully we'll see some new prizes added within the next two weeks.

[quote name='CaptainKirk']no it would be funnier if the Bing Toolbar did not support Internet Explorer lol[/QUOTE]

It won't "support" my IE lol. For some reason I can't get it to install on my pc.

Prizes Recently Removed:

RINGTONE_sm.png

- 1 Ringtone
Prize Updates brought to by the ProBingBot...
Get your own AUTOMATIC notifications at The ProBing Blog.

[quote name='solid-alchemist']woot, my norelco razor arrived today, but the ups guy came at 9 pm. I don't know why its so late. It looks nice :D I'll try to post pics[/QUOTE]
I hate it when they come later than normal, makes me get all paranoid, lol. And 9 PM?! Damn, that's hella late for a package delivery.

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']I hate it when they come later than normal, makes me get all paranoid, lol. And 9 PM?! Damn, that's hella late for a package delivery.[/QUOTE]

wow, I thought UPS men went home after like 5pm.

[quote name='RockMySocks10']wow, I thought UPS men went home after like 5pm.[/QUOTE]

I believe they generally deliver until like 7 or so, but I've had drivers knock on the door at 8:30 on a busy night.

[quote name='eduong79']ordered lost odyssey on march 10...still no email :([/QUOTE]

I ordered March 7th and just got my shipping last night.

[quote name='louiedog']I believe they generally deliver until like 7 or so, but I've had drivers knock on the door at 8:30 on a busy night.[/QUOTE]

yeah I thought by 7 he was going to arrive like last time, but after I had given up. Wierd thing was that I saw him (same guy) on my street earlier in the day dropping packages off on the other end...

oh well, the razor's nice I haven't tested yet lol.

[quote name='solid-alchemist']yeah I thought by 7 he was going to arrive like last time, but after I had given up. Wierd thing was that I saw him (same guy) on my street earlier in the day dropping packages off on the other end...

oh well, the razor's nice I haven't tested yet lol.[/QUOTE]

The razor is awesome :) I've been using it everyday since it arrived. Took a bit of getting use to though, as I've always been a mach3 guy.

Has anyone received the bluray player yet? I wanna order one for my lady friend but I'm having a hard time matching up the picture in the description to any of those on Amazon. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back