Club Bing thread 5 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this play and charge the same thing that was up before? With everyone complaining about it being defective?

Meh, it's only 5k tickets, I'll give it a shot.

[quote name='BitLooter']Is this play and charge the same thing that was up before? With everyone complaining about it being defective?

Meh, it's only 5k tickets, I'll give it a shot.[/QUOTE]

story time, I had a white one, the cord must have broke because if the cord was plugged into the xbox, RROD, pull it out xbox worked fine

[quote name='Three Dog'][quote name='louiedog'][quote name='Three Dog']does Club Bing W-9 your address? or account?[/QUOTE]
Account.[/QUOTE]
ok cool, is that confirmed?[/QUOTE]
Technically, it is by person... And, since Club Bing only allows one account per person, it is effectively by account.

Although, you should be declaring the value all of the prizes on your taxes, even if you don't get the 1099misc from Club Bing (the 1099misc is sent to the person/address you provide to Club Bing on the W-9). But that is up to you and your tax consultant. Remember, Al Capone was caught and convicted on tax evasion charges -- not any of the other illegal stuff they couldn't pin on him. :whistle2:#

[quote name='BitLooter']Is this play and charge the same thing that was up before? With everyone complaining about it being defective?

Meh, it's only 5k tickets, I'll give it a shot.[/QUOTE]

Play & Charge Kit includes a rechargeable battery pack and a cable, that connects the controller to the console to recharge the battery pack. You can play while it is charging. (prize history)

Quick Charge Kit includes a recargeable battery pack and a self-standing charger. Since the battery pack is removed from the controller to charge, you cannot play and charge at the same time, which is why I suggest having 2 battery packs. (prize history)

Also, the black, red, blue and white battery packs are interchangeable, both in the controllers and sin the charger.

[quote name='Three Dog']dont need a white one just do the Scarface thing, black battery and white controller[/QUOTE]

I can't order a second unless it has a different product ID, and I doubt that it does. Hence the need for the white kit. I don't do multiple accounts.

[quote name='Three Dog']confused? you say you regret ordering the GPS but are going to order it again if it comes back?[/QUOTE]
Confused? No. Tired? Yes. It was 2:22 AM when I typed that. I meant to say "I regret NOT ordering it". LOL!

2s9xeef.jpg

1) Double Ticket Day is from midnight-to-midnight PST (not reset-to-reset) -- for those of you that can't do the time-zone math:
  • 3 am 4/16 to 3 am 4/17 for Eastern;
  • 2 am 4/16 to 2 am 4/17 for Central;
  • 1 am 4/16 to 1 am 4/17 for Mountain;
2) You get the same number of tickets for the games;

3) Same daily ticket limit still applies (roughly 1k tickets);

4) You will get a MAXIMUM of 1000 Bonus tickets credited to your account several days after Double Ticket day is over (72 hrs according to the Club Bing site);

5) The bonus tickets show up as their own line-item on your account, so this will not look like you went over the daily limit on any specific game for the day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang it, now I'm out of tickets. All I have left are the 9.3k I'm keeping for whichever game wins the vote. Looks like I'll have to ramp up my ticket earnings for a while.

[quote name='SlammedNiss']Not that I'm complaining, but I wonder why the influx of DTD's lately.[/QUOTE]
Well, its not like it was in Dec and Jan when we had 2 per month...

Code:
+-------------------+------------+
| Double Ticket Day | 2008-02-25 |
| Double Ticket Day | 2008-06-11 |
| Double Ticket Day | 2009-02-25 |
| Double Ticket Day | 2009-09-28 |
| Double Ticket Day | 2009-10-27 |
| Double Ticket Day | 2009-11-30 |
| Double Ticket Day | 2009-12-17 |
| Double Ticket Day | 2009-12-29 |
| Double Ticket Day | 2010-01-15 |
| Double Ticket Day | 2010-01-27 |
| Double Ticket Day | 2010-02-24 |
| Double Ticket Day | 2010-03-09 |
| Double Ticket Day | 2010-04-16 |
+-------------------+------------+

EDIT: just remembered we did have one in March, but I didn't put it in the database...

[quote name='A Gamer']Well, its not like it was in Dec and Jan when we had 2 per month...[/QUOTE]
I'm just referring to when we were lucky to have 2 DTD's a year. Now it's like we have at least one, if not two, a month.

Ordered the massage pillow and Ninja Blade.

So I ordered Ninja Blade and the Digital Photo Frame. Gonna order the Norelco Shaver after I max out today.

Edit: Is anyone else having trouble playing the games? Some games it's not letting me type, and when it does it doesn't give me any tickets for the game and the next game is the same puzzle again.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DarkZion']Edit: Is anyone else having trouble playing the games? Some games it's not letting me type, and when it does it doesn't give me any tickets for the game and the next game is the same puzzle again.[/QUOTE]

Ditto. I think they're having problems. Made me clear out my cache for nothing.

[quote name='Energist']Ditto. I think they're having problems. Made me clear out my cache for nothing.[/QUOTE]

Also along these lines, has anybody been having flash problems? I uninstalled/reinstalled Flash a few times, but when I go to play spelling bee, I get a pop-up before each game saying there's some bad script...

[quote name='abouttandoutt']how do you guys reach 1000 and some people reach 1000 on multiple accounts a day wth.. theses games are mind-numbingly boring[/QUOTE]
Watch tv or listen to music while playing. If you focus on something else, while playing the games, you get through it fast.

[quote name='abouttandoutt']how do you guys reach 1000 and some people reach 1000 on multiple accounts a day wth.. theses games are mind-numbingly boring[/QUOTE]
have a couple of kids and explain how fun, while educational, that these games are. Lie to them and tell them you'll take them to Disney World if they play the games for you.

QQ

I swear, if they remove that pillow tomorrow, and I'm only 900 points away from it, I will be pissed.

Happened last time with the 360 controller :(

EDIT: they already removed it!

D:

Hum, I'm new to this thing, is the owner of Club Bing Microsoft(which makes it quite trusty)? and are there prizes like xbox360 or ps3?
Thanks

Microsoft does run club bing, but a third party runs the prizes (they're pretty trustworthy)

every now and then there'll be an xbox 360 put up, but it's usually extremely expensive, at least in my terms, with 50,000+ tickets (can't remember the exact number)

There will definitely not be a ps3.

[quote name='sagejay']Hum, I'm new to this thing, is the owner of Club Bing Microsoft(which makes it quite trusty)? and are there prizes like xbox360 or ps3?
Thanks[/QUOTE]

Yes, Microsoft runs this and has been for a few years. Many people in this forum have been receiving prizes since it started. Because Microsoft runs it, the only video game prizes are Xbox 360 and Windows games/accessories/consoles. There isn't currently a 360 listed, but it's been available several times in the past.

In other news, my copy of Ninja Gaiden 2 finally shipped. I ordered it in early February and finally got around to emailing them on Friday to ask why it was stalled at "billing info received". I just checked the tracking number and it's been sent. I'll have it tomorrow.

I just ordered my first thing ever from Club Bing, the Life-Chat ZX 6000. I actually ordered it before the XBL headset was put up on Club Bing, but the Life-Chat works with the 360, so no big deal. Anyway, I was wondering, about how long does it take to get a confirmation email? What about receiving the actual prize? Just wondering. Thanks for turning me on to this place, guys.

[quote name='Grantimus']I just ordered my first thing ever from Club Bing, the Life-Chat ZX 6000. I actually ordered it before the XBL headset was put up on Club Bing, but the Life-Chat works with the 360, so no big deal. Anyway, I was wondering, about how long does it take to get a confirmation email? What about receiving the actual prize? Just wondering. Thanks for turning me on to this place, guys.[/QUOTE]

You should get an email confirming you placed your order within a couple of minutes of ordering. Items are usually shipped 29-32 days. Sometimes it takes longer. You should get a shipping email the same day they ship it. If an item ships on Friday you may not get the email until Sunday night.

[quote name='killer9']life chat does not work on xbox sorry[/QUOTE]

dammit, really? I went and googled it, and the first few links say "yes it will work with the 360," but when I read deeper it seems not to... oh well, I need a good PC headset anyway.

[quote name='Grantimus']I just ordered my first thing ever from Club Bing, the Life-Chat ZX 6000. I actually ordered it before the XBL headset was put up on Club Bing, but the Life-Chat works with the 360, so no big deal. Anyway, I was wondering, about how long does it take to get a confirmation email? What about receiving the actual prize? Just wondering. Thanks for turning me on to this place, guys.[/QUOTE]

Actually, the LifeChat doesn't work with the 360. Though it does look almost exactly like the 360 wireless headset, you need drivers for it which can't be installed to the 360 so it won't work. Most PC headsets won't work on the 360. The 360 wireless headset does work with your computer though.

[quote name='jumpercable']QQ

I swear, if they remove that pillow tomorrow, and I'm only 900 points away from it, I will be pissed.

Happened last time with the 360 controller :(

EDIT: they already removed it!

D:[/QUOTE]
LOL! Pillow was gone at about 10 this morning... :whistle2:#

[quote name='(TSC)Bender']Also having problems with it repeating the same puzzle and 0 tickets. Got in a redemption for Ninja Blade at least.[/QUOTE]
This is most likely because ASIRRA (the cat/dog thing) is current down/FUBAR, and your current Club Bing state is such that you need to satisfy the CAPTCH/ASIRRA challenge to get any more tickets... So, until they fix AISIRRA, or revert back to the old CAPTCHA method, you won't be able to satisfy the challenge, and thus keep getting 0 tickets and the same puzzle over and over.

Basically, it is time to take a break from Club Bing till they fix it.

[quote name='louiedog']You should get an email confirming you placed your order within a couple of minutes of ordering. Items are usually shipped 29-32 days. Sometimes it takes longer. You should get a shipping email the same day they ship it. If an item ships on Friday you may not get the email until Sunday night.[/QUOTE]

Huh... I ordered it on the 1st, and it shows up under "My Prizes" on Club Bing, but I haven't gotten an email.

[quote name='Grantimus']Huh... I ordered it on the 1st, and it shows up under "My Prizes" on Club Bing, but I haven't gotten an email.[/QUOTE]

It may be in your spam folder. Some people have reported not getting confirmation emails. I think it may just happen sometimes. As long as it shows up in your order history you should be fine.

[quote name='louiedog']It may be in your spam folder. Some people have reported not getting confirmation emails. I think it may just happen sometimes. As long as it shows up in your order history you should be fine.[/QUOTE]

Sweet, thanks! Now to wait for club bing to start working so I can earn more points.

Prizes Recently Added:

CB_9CS00088_sm.png
CB_5EA00001_sm.png

- Fable 2 for Xbox 360: 5,150 Tickets
- Halo 3: ODST for Xbox 360: 9,300 Tickets
Prize Updates brought to you by the ProBingBot...
Get your own AUTOMATIC notifications at The ProBing Blog.

Ordered ODST. Geez that's a lot of tickets for a game, but it beats buying it.

I'm gonna be really sad/mad if they add a Zune up there soon, since I pretty much drained all my tickets today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back