Club Bing thread 5 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Blade3D']My account should be set to over 18, hmm guess I'll figure it out[/QUOTE]
Sometimes if you don't have a full date of birth (as in just the birth year) it gives you that error, even though the year would should be sufficient...

Go to the Live Account Settings page, click on 'Registered Information' and make sure the DoB has day and month, too... ;)

[quote name='ijag233']Sweet! Finally some new games. Hopefully Fable 2 will actually be the platinum version with the dlc, but somehow I doubt it.[/QUOTE]
I believe it will be... Several of the other recent games were Platinum Hits versions, too: Fable (the original), Kameo, Forza 2 and Gears of War were all platinum last time I ordered them.

This continues my streak of not paying for Halo games that started with the second and continued through Halo Wars. I'm more interested in Fable 2 though. I played through episode 1, liked it, and almost bought it for $20 the other day.

Redeemed for Fable 2, and will redeem for Halo ODST in a couple of days if its still there. I didn't want to use one of my high-ticket accounts for 9300 tickets. Glad to see they're finally starting to add some new X360 games.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SlammedNiss']Redeemed for Fable 2, and will redeem for Halo Wars in a couple of days if its still there. I didn't want to use one of my high-ticket accounts for 9300 tickets. Glad to see they're finally starting to add some new X360 games.[/QUOTE]
I'm assuming you mean Halo 3: ODST and not Halo Wars.

Anyway, have they fixed it so we can actually get tickets now?

You must learn patience, Bing padawan. Really, if you want to hit the ticket cap expect to spend at least an hour a day typing into the puzzles. Find something to do while you type - I usually watch videos on YouTube, or listen to Last.fm, or watch TV.

fuck MW2, I'm getting Fable II. Now I truly am out of tickets; I'm going to crank up my Bing time to 1000 tickets a day to catch up to all this. I just hope ODST and MW2 will hang on long enough.

I hope they put up some points cards soon; I'm starting to run low on points, it would be nice not having to shell out $20-50 for some more.

[quote name='DarkZion']...
Anyway, have they fixed it so we can actually get tickets now?[/QUOTE]
I think so. I got a couple ASIRRA I was able to solve, so I think it is fixed. But, it is late, so I will have to play catchup tomorrow...

[quote name='abouttandoutt']Panasonic Blu-Ray is In Stock VIP Only 39,850[/QUOTE]
It has been listed since March 11...

The ProBing Blog :: Prize Detail :: Panasonic Blu-Ray Disc Player

[quote name='BitLooter']...
I hope they put up some points cards soon; I'm starting to run low on points, it would be nice not having to shell out $20-50 for some more.[/QUOTE]
I hear ya... Course, I doubt they ever will... :(

was gonna save for Modern Warfare 2 but screw it I wanted fable 2 so I decided to order it and I still got about 4k tickets left so hopefully modern warfare 2 won't be on there for a little while longer

Platinum Hits Fable 2 for that many tickets is a steal :) compared to Gears of War 1 lol

Also, does anyone know why Captain Kirk was banned? None of his posts seemed offensive

[quote name='macontosh2000']They added the 360 controller for 8,100.[/QUOTE]
fuckZ! :bomb: I do not like this direction of jacking up teh ticket pricez.
It wuz only 4500 tix before:cry: or some thing like that?

btw, I haz put an orderz in for teh FABLE 2. How is teh game?

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Platinum Hits Fable 2 for that many tickets is a steal :) compared to Gears of War 1 lol

Also, does anyone know why Captain Kirk was banned? None of his posts seemed offensive[/QUOTE]

I think he was a scammer and a dude that changed their account name a couple of times. I am not 100% but there was this suspicious user that wanted to trade me nintendo codez for $5 amazon gc.

IT MIGHT BE ANOTHER USER THAT I AM CONFUSING THEIR NAME WITH.

They would not give up teh gc first cuz of no feedback. I had pmZ with him/her and the new account came around and mah old PMz with his old account name changed over to his new account name. I did not know this and it wuz lol cuz:lol:, I did not know they were they same person. Only way I knew was through PM account name change and figuredz tehy were up to no goodz. That user changed their ID name 3 or more timez I think.

[quote name='muzras']fuckZ! :bomb: I do not like this direction of jacking up teh ticket pricez.
It wuz only 4500 tix before:cry: or some thing like that?

btw, I haz put an orderz in for teh FABLE 2. How is teh game?[/QUOTE]

They made Fable 2 episodic on the xbox marketplace. They split it up into 5 parts. The first one is free, so it's essentially just an extended demo. It's worth trying out if you think you'll like the game. I enjoyed the demo and I liked the first Fable, so it was a must order for me.

demo link

The remaining 4 parts cost $10 each and don't come with DLC, which is crazy when you realize the platinum hits version with DLC is half the price for the full game. Full games on XBLM are a ripoff for the most part. They claim the episodic model is great because many people don't finish games, but who goes in thinking they're only going to play 30% of a game? As long as you play half of it you're still better off buying the disc.

Prizes Recently Added:

CB_MINIFOOTBALL_sm.png
KAT150WH_sm.png
68A00014_sm.png
CB_B4Z00001_sm.png
CB_PSTOASTEROVEN_sm.png
B4F00001_sm.png
JR900001_sm.png
65W00001_sm.png
CB_LASKOTOWERHEAT_sm.png
69A00001_sm.png

- Mini Football- Brown with White Stripes: 1,350 Tickets (up from 1,200)
- Kitchen Aid Digital Timer White: 3,900 Tickets ( up from 3,000)
- Microsoft LifeCam VX-3000 Web Camera: 6,550 Tickets (up from 2,000)
- Xbox 360 Quick Charge Kit: 6,550 Tickets (up from 3,650)
- Proctor Silex 4 Slice Toaster Oven: 7,050 Tickets (up from 5,300 -- different model)
- Xbox 360 Wireless Controller White: 8,100 Tickets (up from 4,500)
- Xbox 360 Wireless Controller for Windows: 9,500 Tickets (up from 4,500)
- Wireless Optical Desktop 3000: 9,550 Tickets
- Lasko Remote Control Tower Heater: 11,850 Tickets
- Wireless Laser 6000 Desktop V2: 15,100 Tickets (up from 12,000)
Prize Updates brought to you by the ProBingBot...
Get your own AUTOMATIC notifications at The ProBing Blog.

I'm planning on getting a 360 (I missed the last one, needed only 3k more) whenever I can and now I see these chargers and I was wondering which one is better (I have no idea since I dont have the xbox yet).
Should I get the "play & charge kit" or the normal charger? I mean, I have a Sony battery charger so why would I want another normal charger? Or is there a difference between the xbox version and the normal ones (for cameras, etc)?

Thanks.
BTW, my sony reader ordered 03/11 is supposed to arrive tomorrow (04/14). What colours did you get?

[quote name='coolfelix']I'm planning on getting a 360 (I missed the last one, needed only 3k more) whenever I can and now I see these chargers and I was wondering which one is better (I have no idea since I dont have the xbox yet).
Should I get the "play & charge kit" or the normal charger? I mean, I have a Sony battery charger so why would I want another normal charger? Or is there a difference between the xbox version and the normal ones (for cameras, etc)?

Thanks.
BTW, my sony reader ordered 03/11 is supposed to arrive tomorrow (04/14). What colours did you get?[/QUOTE]

The 360 takes both AA batteries and their own proprietary battery packs. The chargers on Bing are for those battery packs and each one comes with one battery. The play and charge kit can charge while you play, it's handy if you only have one battery. The quick charge kit does two at a time, so if you've got two batteries or often use multiple controllers (and have multiple battery packs) that's a better bet. Of course I've also heard a lot of stories of the play and charge kits breaking, so that's something to consider.

I got two Sony Readers (one for me and one for my girlfriend) and they're both black.

Prizes Recently Added:

CB_ICESCRAPER_sm.png
CB_MINITOOLSET_sm.png
CB_EARL_sm.png
15MAGZCARD_sm.png
CB_OXOMESSCUPS_sm.png
CB_GOURMERASBBAG_sm.png
25MAGZCARD_sm.png
CB_OGIOBAGBLACK_sm.png
BOOK4GIADAITALIAN_sm.png
CB_REVLONSTRAIGHT_sm.png
CB_MONOPOLY_sm.png
CB_OPTISOLCHARGER_sm.png
CB_PORTAHARDDRIVE_sm.png
CB_GUESSWATCHPINK_sm.png
CB_GUESSWATCHSILV_sm.png
CB_BBQSET_sm.png
CB_HANDBLENDER_sm.png
CB_UNIVRSALREMOTE_sm.png
CB_CAMPINGTENT_sm.png
CB_SONYHEADPHONES_sm.png
CB_MKPURSEBLACK_sm.png

- Aspen Ice Scraper Blue: 1,300 Tickets
- Mini Tool Set with Flashlight: 1,600 Tickets
- Dog Toy - Earl the Rubber Chicken: 2,400 Tickets
- Magazine Subscriptions | $15 Magazine Subscription: 3,100 Tickets (up from 995)
- OXO Stainless Steel Measuring Cups: 3,800 Tickets
- Gourmet Lunch Tote Black Raspberry: 4,050 Tickets
- Magazine Subscriptions | $25 Magazine Subscription: 4,450 Tickets (up from 1,875)
- Ogio Half Dome Bag - Black: 4,600 Tickets (up from 3,400)
- Everyday Italian: 4,750 Tickets (up from 3,200)
- Revlon Professional 1" Straightener: 5,950 Tickets )
- Monopoly Electronic Banking Edition: 6,750 Tickets
- Optisol Solar Mobile Charger: 9,700 Tickets
- 2.5" Portable Hard Drive 160GB: 13,000 Tickets
- Guess Ladies Bracelet Watch Pink Dial: 13,550 Tickets (up from 12,250)
- Guess Ladies Bracelet Watch Silver Dial: 13,550 Tickets (up from 12,500)
- Premier BBQ Grill Set: 13,800 Tickets (up from 12,500)
- Cuisinart Smart Stick Hand Blender: 16,500 Tickets
- Logitech Harmony 510 Universal Remote: 17,600 Tickets (up from 15,950)
- Coleman 10x10 Sun Dome Tent: 19,800 Tickets (up from 17,950)
- Sony Noise Canceling On-Ear Headphones: 19,800 Tickets (up from 17,950)
- Michael Kors Designer Purse Black: 42,200 Tickets (up from 38,250)

Ugh I wish they would put the reader back up, I'd love to get that for my dad (he travels to Europe a lot for business)...but for now the toaster oven will be mine :)

[quote name='louiedog']snip~ good infoz [/QUOTE]

lolz thx for teh infoz. :D

[quote name='Shuino']Mini Football oh yeah!!![/QUOTE]

oh yeahzzz!11!!1!!!1!! too ^_^

Prizes Recently Added:

WILSONBASKETBALL_sm.png
JZ600034_sm.png

- Wilson Basketball: 4,200 Tickets (up from 3,800)
- Too Human for Xbox 360: 6,550 Tickets (up from 2,500)

Are you kidding me increasing the price of Too Human? Lol the controller I can understand but not one of the most over hyped pieces of crap ever (yes I played it, picked it up last time it was up)

[quote name='A Gamer']- Too Human for Xbox 360: 6,550 Tickets (up from 2,500).[/QUOTE]

this is digusting

was it 1500 tix at one point?

Such a crap game for this many tix, fable 2 or any of teh 4-5k tix gamez are way better.

Oh God, too many prizes, and I'm left with 500 tix :cry:
Monopoly is back. I want that banking edition badly and it's not sold where I live. :cry: But then again, I need to stop spending tickets on cheap stuff. :cry::bomb:

So even with all the new prizes, there's still very little that I want that I didn't order. Which is pretty much just the quick charge kit, but it'll most likely be gone by the time I have enough tickets.

However, I am very pleased that they're adding a lot of stuff. (I was also right about them adding stuff these past two weeks).

Prizes Recently Added:

CB_MSHATSTONE_sm.png
BOOK6BOBBYFLAY_sm.png
N3A00001_sm.png
QPA00001_sm.png
9AM00014_sm.png
H9A00001_sm.png
CB_KRUPSWAFFLECHF_sm.png

- Twill Hat - Stone: 2,250 Tickets (up from 1,100)
- Bobby Flay Cooks American: 4,600 Tickets
- 30GB Zune Leather Case: 5,300 Tickets (up from 1,900 -- new PID)
- Zune Cable Pack v2: 5,300 Tickets (up from 4,100)
- Flight Simulator X Deluxe Win32 English: 8,300 Tickets (up from 3,250)
- Zune Car Pack v2: 10,854 Tickets (up from 8,900)
- Krups Waffle Chef: 10,900 Tickets (up from 9,900)

What is going on over at Club Bing?!?!? Nearly 50 new or returning prizes in just over 24 hours! Some of these prizes have been gone for years.

[quote name='Nordom']What magazine subscription craziness are we talking about? Color me intrigued![/QUOTE]

Speaking of prizes that have been gone for years.... Last time the magazines.com GCs were up you could redeem them for cash. Don't know if that is still true or not.

This is what magazines.com website says:
Gift Cards are non-refundable and not redeemable for cash or credit except where required by law.

Not sure if it said that before but letting everyone know. I just redeemed a $15, so I will let yall know what happens.

[quote name='coolfelix']Too. many. prizes.
Bang. head. against. wall. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

It's not bad if you've been here awhile. This is all old stuff that most vets probably got the first time around. Be mindful, however, that it's likely these are leftovers and won't last too long.

ooooohhh so much stuff I want!!

Just redeemed for the harddrive since I was mad I missed out on that last time around. Hopefully they don't take any prizes down for some time so I have time to rebuild my ticket collection and spend them on the remote and some other goodies :)

I joined Bing in november so everything is pretty much new to me. I've been checking the blog with updates and most are old prizes (not that I care...). Still, I'd like to redeem a 360 but I can't because I want every little cute prize that I see, just like walking into a toy store, I want everything even though maybe I'd spend real money on one or two things, lol.
I redeemed the wireless desktop kit at 3800 tickets (AWESOME), the ebook reader and like 5 videogames for my boyfriend. Maybe I'd just try to redeem things that I can sell and buy what I really want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back