Club Bing thread 5 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='kvadair']What is going on over at Club Bing?!?!? Nearly 50 new or returning prizes in just over 24 hours! Some of these prizes have been gone for years.

Speaking of prizes that have been gone for years.... Last time the magazines.com GCs were up you could redeem them for cash. Don't know if that is still true or not.[/QUOTE]

back in 2008 was the last time they were up july 2008 actually and that last time u could not trade um in for cash

[quote name='MacedoniaMafia']What game are you guys voting for? Mass Effect 2![/QUOTE]
Everybody here is voting for that. Too bad there's more people not here than are here.

[quote name='MacedoniaMafia']What game are you guys voting for? Mass Effect 2![/QUOTE]

Doesnt matter any more mass effect 2 lost already

Hell yeah! BBQ grill set is back just in time for the grillin' season. Someone has discovered a pallet in the back of the warehouse full of previously 'lost' stuff. And I ordered Fable II last night.

fuck and they added the Zune car kit? I've been wanting one of those for a long time now. Gotta get on my Club Bing horse to grab that, too.

[quote name='DarkZion']What an odd number of tickets for the Zune Car Pack v2: 10,854. They could have just added an extra 6 tickets to that to make it a nicer number.[/QUOTE]
Ha, that's really strange. That's the only prize like that. Have there been any other ones with strange prices?

Almost wish I hadn't ordered Fable II last night because I'd be halfway to that Zune Car Kit, which won't be around by the time I've got enough tickets, I'm sure. I'm down to 950, and I don't max out everyday, but maybe I'll get lucky?

[quote name='Redeema']Almost wish I hadn't ordered Fable II last night because I'd be halfway to that Zune Car Kit, which won't be around by the time I've got enough tickets, I'm sure. I'm down to 950, and I don't max out everyday, but maybe I'll get lucky?[/QUOTE]

You might be okay. There is so much stuff right now. People are spreading their points over lots of different items, so it might last.

[quote name='Redeema']Almost wish I hadn't ordered Fable II last night because I'd be halfway to that Zune Car Kit, which won't be around by the time I've got enough tickets, I'm sure. I'm down to 950, and I don't max out everyday, but maybe I'll get lucky?[/QUOTE]
You should be good. I think most people will be going for the 360 stuff and other electronics (hard drive, keyboards, etc). Hell, the Zune dock has been "limited time only" for a while now and hasn't been removed, so I think your chances are good.

Prizes Recently Removed:

CB_UNIVRSALREMOTE_sm.png

- Logitech Harmony 510 Universal Remote
Prize Updates brought to you by the ProBingBot...
Get your own AUTOMATIC notifications at The ProBing Blog.

I don't suspect that much of this old stuff will be up for long...

One possible theory I have is that Arvato finally got around to opening and restocking all the prizes that were returned from UPS as undeliverable or refused. During the time I ran the tracker there were over 2000 prizes returned. If that is the case, then the limited number of these will go fast... Especially the popular prizes.

Does anybody have an idea of what the magazine subscriptions are like? Does it take a month for them to allow you to get a subscription? Does a $25 subscription cover magazines that are, say, $25 but extra with tax?

Prizes Recently Removed:

CB_OXOMESSCUPS_sm.png
CB_OGIOBAGBLACK_sm.png
65W00001_sm.png
CB_PORTAHARDDRIVE_sm.png
CB_CAMPINGTENT_sm.png

- OXO Stainless Steel Measuring Cups
- Ogio Half Dome Bag - Black
- Wireless Optical Desktop 3000
- 2.5" Portable Hard Drive 160GB
- Coleman 10x10 Sun Dome Tent
Prize Updates brought to you by the ProBingBot...
Get your own AUTOMATIC notifications at The ProBing Blog.

I gave in and ordered the controlers and the hand blender.
I also ordered the first keyboard and 360 head set yesterday..im completely drained of tickets

[quote name='AlphaPanda']The games all suck...just started on this site.

Any tips or known ways to get tickets fast?[/QUOTE]
Welcome to the club. I was going to tell you to read the first page, but tips on maxing out on tickets, but it wasn't in there.

It's not that the games suck, it's that it takes a while to earn enough tickets for something worthwhile (especially with the 1,000 per day cap).

The easiest way to earn tickets is to use a website that gives anagram solutions (I think most of us use http://www.anagramssolved.com), and type in the solutions for the three word jumble games, Chicktionary, Word Slugger, and Spelling Bee. The latter two let you put answers in a little faster.

The anagramssolved website has answers for some of the other games, but since you can type the words in one after another in the anagram games, you can kind of do it in the background while watching a movie or something online.

Just solved a Chicktionary puzzle, and the "Saving Puzzle" screen just keeps scrolling. Using terrible internet right now that keeps cutting out, since Verizon doesn't feel like installing FiOS at my house right now. Is that why it's stuck?

[quote name='AlphaPanda']Just solved a Chicktionary puzzle, and the "Saving Puzzle" screen just keeps scrolling. Using terrible internet right now that keeps cutting out, since Verizon doesn't feel like installing FiOS at my house right now. Is that why it's stuck?[/QUOTE]
That happens to me a lot, refresh your browser, that usually does the trick. If it doesn't, you might need to clear your browser's cache. I have 6mb internet that is pretty solid, so it's probably not to be blamed on your internet connection, and more likely just the site or the game's coding being less than perfect.

I just got 20 points for a puzzle, and then 8 for another. The cap for a day is 1000? How do people even get close to that without droning themselves for hours upon hours each day?

[quote name='AlphaPanda']I just got 20 points for a puzzle, and then 8 for another. The cap for a day is 1000? How do people even get close to that without droning themselves for hours upon hours each day?[/QUOTE]

Practice. If you've got a word list and a rhythm you can crank them out pretty quickly.

[quote name='AlphaPanda']I just got 20 points for a puzzle, and then 8 for another. The cap for a day is 1000? How do people even get close to that without droning themselves for hours upon hours each day?[/QUOTE]

I can max an acount in about 45 minutes playing either Flexicon or Anagram games.

I ordered 8 prizes today =D

[quote name='snives']I can max an acount in about 45 minutes playing either Flexicon or Anagram games.

I ordered 8 prizes today =D[/QUOTE]

unhelpful post is unhelpful

OH man so many good prizes this past week! I've ordered the 360 Wireless Headset and the wireless desktop, both of which I didn't receive when they were up the first time becuase of a stupid flagged account... >_

[quote name='steelsmack']That happens to me a lot, refresh your browser, that usually does the trick. If it doesn't, you might need to clear your browser's cache. I have 6mb internet that is pretty solid, so it's probably not to be blamed on your internet connection, and more likely just the site or the game's coding being less than perfect.[/QUOTE]
That happens to me once in a while too, but only in Chicktionary. Word Slugger has been fine.

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']OH man so many good prizes this past week! I've ordered the 360 Wireless Headset and the wireless desktop, both of which I didn't receive when they were up the first time becuase of a stupid flagged account... >_

Man, can't club bing find enough pictures of cute cats and dogs? While playing today I've seen too many abused pets, like cats with no eyes, cats on the brink of starvation, dogs with severe skin issues... I'm not one to pretend these things don't exist, but still.

[quote name='Grantimus']Man, can't club bing find enough pictures of cute cats and dogs? While playing today I've seen too many abused pets, like cats with no eyes, cats on the brink of starvation, dogs with severe skin issues... I'm not one to pretend these things don't exist, but still.[/QUOTE]

The pictures are from petfinder.com. Many of them are animals in shelters and at rescues that need to be adopted, so they're not all coming from ideal conditions.

Speaking of the cats, is anyone else having difficulty with them? It seems like ever since the outage yesterday, I have to try each challenge two or three times before it lets me through. I know I'm selecting all the cats, and anyways this didn't happen to me before.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Hope you didn't get them shipped to the same house you did before...cuz you wouldn't be getting them this time either :([/QUOTE]
Um, uh-oh, I did.

How can you be so sure?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back