Club Bing thread 5 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']Um, uh-oh, I did.

How can you be so sure?[/QUOTE]

You may order only one of any item to each household. That applies even if you didn't get get a previous order because of a flagged account. Sorry.

[quote name='BitLooter']Speaking of the cats, is anyone else having difficulty with them? It seems like ever since the outage yesterday, I have to try each challenge two or three times before it lets me through. I know I'm selecting all the cats, and anyways this didn't happen to me before.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, something goofy's going on. Sometimes I get right through, but most times, I have to do it twice or even thrice before it registers.

Anybody know the turn around time on getting points refunded? Had a bad portable HD I sent back and they got the package 4-6-10? I'm sure it will be at least a few more week, but just wondering the average.

[quote name='OnyxPrimal']Anybody know the turn around time on getting points refunded? Had a bad portable HD I sent back and they got the package 4-6-10? I'm sure it will be at least a few more week, but just wondering the average.[/QUOTE]

Did you email them? The last time I had an item get sent back because I couldn't receive it they didn't refund my tickets until I emailed them. Once I did it only took a day or so.

[quote name='louiedog']You may order only one of any item to each household. That applies even if you didn't get get a previous order because of a flagged account. Sorry.[/QUOTE]
Oh what the hell!!! :bomb:

Will this flag the account I ordered off of?

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']Oh what the hell!!! :bomb:

Will this flag the account I ordered off of?[/QUOTE]

I don't know since I haven't experienced this personally. If I were you I wouldn't keep using it. If you're expecting stuff to ship in the next couple of weeks, I guess cross your fingers.

[quote name='BitLooter']Speaking of the cats, is anyone else having difficulty with them? It seems like ever since the outage yesterday, I have to try each challenge two or three times before it lets me through. I know I'm selecting all the cats, and anyways this didn't happen to me before.[/QUOTE]
Same here. Just in the last hour I've had issues with not all the pics even loading. I know it's not my connection too. This sucks, because the only time I have to play is in the evening before I go to bed. So if I can't play, then I basically miss out on 1000 points. And I need 2 more days worth of playing to get to Halo before thy remove it.

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']...
Will this flag the account I ordered off of?[/QUOTE]
No. Ordering the same prize again does not flag. You will get the tickets refunded in about 29-to-32 days when they actually process the order. At least that is what used to happen a few months ago.

Unless, of course, they are able to link the accounts to the same person, in which case they will get flagged for using more than 1 Live account to avoid the daily ticket limit.

[quote name='SlammedNiss']Same here. Just in the last hour I've had issues with not all the pics even loading. I know it's not my connection too. This sucks, because the only time I have to play is in the evening before I go to bed. So if I can't play, then I basically miss out on 1000 points. And I need 2 more days worth of playing to get to Halo before thy remove it.[/QUOTE]
I didn't have a problem with the pictures tonight. They loaded correctly and were actually what they were.

Well the only problem I had was not looking at them good enough to see what they actually were, so I actually had to do three attempts on one to get it. But that was my fault, not the system's.

For me it's been taking 2 times, sometimes 1 other times 3, but I keep trucking, I was thinking 'other' factors were involved in it though.

Prizes Recently Added:

CB_OXOMESSCUPS_sm.png
CB_OGIOBAGBLACK_sm.png
65W00001_sm.png
CB_PORTAHARDDRIVE_sm.png
CB_CAMPINGTENT_sm.png

- OXO Stainless Steel Measuring Cups: 3,800 Tickets
- Ogio Half Dome Bag - Black: 4,600 Tickets
- Wireless Optical Desktop 3000: 9,550 Tickets
- 2.5" Portable Hard Drive 160GB: 13,000 Tickets
- Coleman 10x10 Sun Dome Tent: 19,800 Tickets
Prize Updates brought to you by the ProBingBot...
Get your own AUTOMATIC notifications at The ProBing Blog.

[quote name='DarkZion']So the prizes they removed last have been added again? Make up your mind Bing![/QUOTE]

looks like they haven't made up their mind yet, just removed the HDD again ;)

Again ms messed up my address now my camera is stuck in limbo until ups ships it back to arvato god damn it ups says they cant just add my apt number guh i have to call the shipper to do it

You should tell them to hold it at Will-Call and then go pick it up. When you are face-2-face with a person they probably won't care if it is missing the Apt. on the package... Assuming it is in your name... And not some obviously made up name...

hey guys when do you put your address info in? i signed up with a @live email and i didn't put any address in. is it going to use my email address ?

Prizes Recently Removed:

CB_MINITOOLSET_sm.png
CB_OGIOBAGBLACK_sm.png
65W00001_sm.png
CB_GUESSWATCHPINK_sm.png
CB_HANDBLENDER_sm.png

- Mini Tool Set with Flashlight
- Ogio Half Dome Bag - Black
- Wireless Optical Desktop 3000
- Guess Ladies Bracelet Watch Pink Dial
- Cuisinart Smart Stick Hand Blender

Just got the camcorder I ordered 3/16 shipping email, I downloaded the toolbar became a VIP on the account and never logged back on after ordering it :)

Just a quick question. Has anyone had problems with using two different accounts, but the shipping address is the same? This is not to order multiple of the same product, as I know that will clearly get an account flagged.

I had an account last year in which I earned enough tickets for a 360. I restarted this year but couldn't remember my information, so I have tickets on a second account I have slowly been earning for a Kitchenaid Mixer. Will I get flagged shipping to the same address (my house)? If I test with a smaller item and it gets flagged, does the entire account become flagged and useless, thus losing the remainder of tickets?

Just trying to make sure I don't mess this up. The mixer would be sweet to have, and if I need to, I can probably ship it to a relative. I hate to bother them with that though unless necessary. Any advice?

[quote name='Kurina']Just a quick question. Has anyone had problems with using two different accounts, but the shipping address is the same? This is not to order multiple of the same product, as I know that will clearly get an account flagged.[/QUOTE]
Nope. Ordering multiples of the same prize does NOT get your account flagged.

If you order 2 or more of the same prizes to the address, you will get your tickets refunded on the later order(s) after about 29-to-32 days (i.e. when the order is actually processed), and if you are lucky, you will get the email that says you are only allowed to order one of each per address. I suspect that everyone affected is sent an email, only some of the people's SPAM daemons intercept them...

However, if you try to use any form of address obfuscation to make your single address appear to be more than one address (known as the old address tricks), then Bing will most likely black-list your address, and you won't be able to receive any prizes at that address... Ever again... People that were black-listed in Sep '09 (when they first started black-listing) were unable to receive prizes at those address as recently as March of this year, with fresh accounts, new emails, and previously unused names...

[quote name='Kurina']I had an account last year in which I earned enough tickets for a 360. I restarted this year but couldn't remember my information, so I have tickets on a second account I have slowly been earning for a Kitchenaid Mixer. Will I get flagged shipping to the same address (my house)? If I test with a smaller item and it gets flagged, does the entire account become flagged and useless, thus losing the remainder of tickets?

Just trying to make sure I don't mess this up. The mixer would be sweet to have, and if I need to, I can probably ship it to a relative. I hate to bother them with that though unless necessary. Any advice?[/QUOTE]
The Club Bing ToS clearly states that a single person cannot use more than 1 Live account to avoid the daily ticket limit. However, there is no stated limit as to how many different people can participate in Club Bing at any single address. So, if there are 2 or more accounts shipping to the same address, they had better belong to different people or Bing will flag them for violating the ToS. Flagging is on an account basis, and does not affect the address as a whole. So, just for example, if Bing flags both of your accounts for violating the ToS, your sister would continue to receive her prizes just fine, since that account belongs to a different person...

Also, just FYI, as indicated in the ToS, the tickets are 'expired' after 180 days of inactivity. So, if you haven't been able to log into that older account for a while, the tickets have probably been zero'd. In order for an account to be considered active, the ticket amount has to change. Simply logging into the account and looking at your ticket balance does not count. You have to either play a game, or redeem something at least once every 180 days.

[quote name='Kurina']Just a quick question. Has anyone had problems with using two different accounts, but the shipping address is the same? This is not to order multiple of the same product, as I know that will clearly get an account flagged.

I had an account last year .... Any advice?[/QUOTE]
Just to be on the safe side, you should use a different first name when you order the mixer to your address. Different people in the same household can have CB accounts, so use someone else's name.

This is a bit of a trivial question, but does having to enter a CAPTCHA during games often put up a red flag? It's hard to get a steady rhythm on Chicktionary (the only anagram game I can get to work) without triggering the CAPTCHA, so any help would be great. Thanks guys!

Wow, thanks so much for all the information! I had considered rewriting the address differently too, but seems my concerns were well placed. Glad I did not take that route and see what happened.

[quote name='A Gamer']
However, there is no stated limit as to how many different people can participate in Club Bing at any single address. So, if there are 2 or more accounts shipping to the same address, they had better belong to different people or Bing will flag them for violating the ToS.[/QUOTE]
I had emailed them about this just a few days ago, as my mother who I care for participates in Bing also (but has yet to order anything). They sent a generic form letter reply stating it was against the rules to use multiple IDs, but did not clarify if that included multiple family members in the same household participating. Needless to say, it left me fairly confused.

Thanks so much for all the information, you have no idea how much I appreciate it. I tried to search, but it was difficult to find the right keywords without bringing up some other results. Their support has also confused me a bit, so figured I would just ask here out right for advice. I really am trying to keep this legit, even though I know it is a second account, it is only because I can't remember the first one due to not using it for a good while.

I'll order something small to the same address (alternate name though ofc) and see how it goes. If all works out, can't wait to get a mixer! :)

[quote name='Vulgarism']This is a bit of a trivial question, but does having to enter a CAPTCHA during games often put up a red flag? It's hard to get a steady rhythm on Chicktionary (the only anagram game I can get to work) without triggering the CAPTCHA, so any help would be great. Thanks guys![/QUOTE]
Nah. Those are 'speed CAPTCHAs' and I used to get them all the time when doing the 3 letter words. Never had a problem receiving my prizes. You will find that Spelling Bee and Word Slugger have a slightly more relaxed threshold, so if you are getting it a lot in Chicktionary, I would suggest switching to one of the other two anagrams games.

Also...

Prizes Recently Added:

CB_MINITOOLSET_sm.png
CB_OGIOBAGBLACK_sm.png
65W00001_sm.png
CB_GUESSWATCHPINK_sm.png

- Mini Tool Set with Flashlight: 1,600 Tickets
- Ogio Half Dome Bag - Black: 4,600 Tickets
- Wireless Optical Desktop 3000: 9,550 Tickets
- Guess Ladies Bracelet Watch Pink Dial: 13,550 Tickets

[quote name='anagram7507']Does anybody have an idea of what the magazine subscriptions are like? Does it take a month for them to allow you to get a subscription? Does a $25 subscription cover magazines that are, say, $25 but extra with tax?[/QUOTE]

The magazine subscriptions are great (glad they're back!) and there's no tax. If a mag sub costs in excess of your gift card you can just pay the difference. Real easy. Magazines came in about a month altho there usually isn't alot to choose from with a $15 card.

I got a mag sub for my mom & also was able to choose a free magazine subscription for her to boot.

2 or 3 times? How about 10 plus or more? I play flexicon & the cat/dog script just keeps repeating and repeating. Only having trouble with flexicon, I don't know why.

Contacted CB and followed numerous instructions for cleaning out temp internet files, cookies, signing out & back on, etc. but no go. About 8 different things. Frustrating to say the least. Still having problems, nothing got fixed. Bring back the letters/numbers captchas!!!

[quote name='caralisia']2 or 3 times? How about 10 plus or more? I play flexicon & the cat/dog script just keeps repeating and repeating. Only having trouble with flexicon, I don't know why.

Contacted CB and followed numerous instructions for cleaning out temp internet files, cookies, signing out & back on, etc. but no go. About 8 different things. Frustrating to say the least. Still having problems, nothing got fixed. Bring back the letters/numbers captchas!!![/QUOTE]
Until a few days ago you had about 4 minutes to satisfy the ASIRRA challenge...

Now you only have about 30 seconds from when the ASIRRA is triggered... So, if you have a slow computer, or slow internet connection, by the time you actually see the ASIRRA a significant chunk of your 30 seconds may already have transpired.

I know that I have had quite a few failed challenges where I suspect that I just wasn't quick enough... Usually when distracted by the TV or talking on the phone...

[quote name='A Gamer']Nah. Those are 'speed CAPTCHAs' and I used to get them all the time when doing the 3 letter words. Never had a problem receiving my prizes. You will find that Spelling Bee and Word Slugger have a slightly more relaxed threshold, so if you are getting it a lot in Chicktionary, I would suggest switching to one of the other two anagrams games.

[/QUOTE]

Awesome, thanks! I've been having problems with Spelling Bee and Word Slugger lately, though... When I go to load up the game, I get a pop-up saying there's a line of code making Flash 10 all screwy (or, along those lines, I should say)... Any ideas?

[quote name='Vulgarism']Awesome, thanks! I've been having problems with Spelling Bee and Word Slugger lately, though... When I go to load up the game, I get a pop-up saying there's a line of code making Flash 10 all screwy (or, along those lines, I should say)... Any ideas?[/QUOTE]
Other than updating/re-installing Flash?

I would suggest actually downloading the installer, and running that outside of IE. I noticed a lot of people posting that they thought they had installed/updated Flash simply following the links in IE, only to find that it didn't work.

[quote name='A Gamer']Prizes Recently Added:
CB_EXTERNALHARDDR_sm.png

- 2.5" Portable Hard Drive 250GB: 14,900 Tickets
[/QUOTE]

Has this been posted before? lol

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Has this been posted before? lol[/QUOTE]
It seems like Microsoft runs out of a prize and then a guy in the warehouse goes "Wait put it back up we just found another box of these things." That is my current theory.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']It seems like Microsoft runs out of a prize and then a guy in the warehouse goes "Wait put it back up we just found another box of these things." That is my current theory.[/QUOTE]

These are different. They're 250 GB hard drives. The previous ones were 160 GB. So this is in fact a new prize.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Has this been posted before? lol[/QUOTE]
Nope, this is a BRAND NEW NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE Bing prize... :applause:

And, yes, it has a different PID number from the previously listed 120Gb drives, so you can order it even if you had ordered either of the previous EXT HDD prizes at that same address.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back