Club Bing thread 5 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty convinced they're just behind, one member of my household has Gears of War and Zoo Tycoon (both ordered 3/30) with no shipping information, and another account has the XBox media remote (ordered 4/1), also with no shipping information. I find it unlikely they've been banned as we've received a couple of big items (camcorder, GPS) recently on both accounts. I suppose anything is possible, though...

Prizes Recently Added:

CB_MODWARF283749_sm.png

- COD: Modern Warfare 2 for Xbox 360: 9,300 Tickets
Prize Updates brought to you by the ProBingBot...
Get your own AUTOMATIC notifications at The ProBing Blog.

Aaaaand, there it is. We'll see how long it lasts because I need a few more days to get enough tickets. If I miss it, I miss it. More time to save up for a bigger prize.

[quote name='CaptainKirk']MW2 is back because your worst fears are probably answered, they probably flagged alot of people who ordered it.[/QUOTE]

That can't be right. It doesn't fall in line with the order processing. A Gamer's blog says MW2 was listed on April 16. So including today, that would only be 18 days for an order to process since it was made available.

I highly doubt that they have gotten to these orders yet.

[quote name='major morgan']That can't be right. It doesn't fall in line with the order processing. A Gamer's blog says MW2 was listed on April 16. So including today, that would only be 18 days for an order to process since it was made available.

I highly doubt that they have gotten to these orders yet.[/QUOTE]
We suspect that they are now verifying the orders much sooner now, at least as far as certain flagging parameters are concerned (which we cannot discus in this forum), within a business day or two of when the orders are placed, which is why soooooooo many prizes were flip-flopping there for a while.

Considering also how many people are complaining about their prizes ordered after 3/11 not shipping, it does indeed look like Bing changed things up on us between 3/11 and 4/12.

My guess is that a LOT of people were getting flagged during the month of April. Just some info to think about... Prior to Jun '09 they were shipping roughly 1000 packages a day, with peaks above 2500. Then in Jun '09 they started to enforce the multiple Live accounts rule, and the average dropped down to about 300 prizes a day. And since Apr '10 we have seen quite a few double digit days (i.e. under 100 prizes shipped) with an average last week of roughly 150 per day. Not a good sign.

Also...

Prizes Recently Removed:

25MAGZCARD_sm.png

- Magazine Subscriptions | $25 Magazine Subscription
Prize Updates brought to you by the ProBingBot...
Get your own AUTOMATIC notifications at The ProBing Blog.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='killer9']its absolutely wrong[/QUOTE]

if you read what A Gamer just said it means

drum roll please

I am absolutely right

*waits for apology*

[quote name='major morgan']That can't be right. It doesn't fall in line with the order processing. A Gamer's blog says MW2 was listed on April 16. So including today, that would only be 18 days for an order to process since it was made available.

I highly doubt that they have gotten to these orders yet.[/QUOTE]

And remember it is a player's choice gift as well, those typically take even longer to ship. Maybe they just ordered more. Is that too crazy to be true?

[quote name='killer9']Face/Pencil[/QUOTE]

I realize this is your thread, but please only post Club Bing things not random things

It will make a random noob start spamming

[quote name='Satoshi-kun']So I hit the W9 page today. Been fun while it lasted.[/QUOTE]

What you going to do start another account or send in your info?

[quote name='Satoshi-kun']So I hit the W9 page today. Been fun while it lasted.[/QUOTE]

ah at least you get to end legit, most here will get Face/Pencil'd and get flagged and not get there prizes

agh....haven't done this in a long time...i've got 10k in a dormant account and wanna get the wireless keyboard/mouse combo....whats the fastest way to get 2k points? :)

Well I give this Xbox360 remote about week to ship, and I still have that necklace I ordered almost 2 months ago on the same account. So if I don't see any shipping e-mails soon I think I got hit with the ban hammer..

[quote name='Shuino']Well I give this Xbox360 remote about week to ship, and I still have that necklace I ordered almost 2 months ago on the same account. So if I don't see any shipping e-mails soon I think I got hit with the ban hammer..[/QUOTE]

I agree, I say NO one play any of the games nor search with their search engine, they will wonder why realllllllll quick

[quote name='CaptainKirk']I agree, I say NO one play any of the games nor search with their search engine, they will wonder why realllllllll quick[/QUOTE]

Well I already never use their search engine, and I'm going to stop playing games till a prize ships.

[quote name='Shuino']Well I already never use their search engine, and I'm going to stop playing games till a prize ships.[/QUOTE]

same

[quote name='[email protected]']do you get flagged for using an anagram solver? you still type the words in manually, but is that something you can get bant for?[/QUOTE]

It is looking like the answer is yes, because I know people (and yes, I actually mean other people not my 'family members') that are legit and have no received shipping emails. The flagging condition would likely either be maxing the account daily or typing too quickly. Either of which mean MS has made some stupid moves that hurt legit users.

I used anagramssolved.com for the whole time to assist me with bing and I've never gotten flagged...it would take so long to manually figure everything out by yourself....now if you use the autobots then thats worthy of MSFT's major banhammer

[quote name='snives']It is looking like the answer is yes, because I know people (and yes, I actually mean other people not my 'family members') that are legit and have no received shipping emails. The flagging condition would likely either be maxing the account daily or typing too quickly. Either of which mean MS has made some stupid moves that hurt legit users.[/QUOTE]
The answer is no. The use of anagramers has been going on for over 2 years now and Microsoft has never flagged anybody for it and you bet your sweet ass they know about them.

[quote name='Blade3D']I got into Club Bing at the wrong time...[/QUOTE]

it's only going to get worse. i started about a year ago, it was better then, but i remember thinking "man this is crap, i missed rock band." don't worry about it, you might as well start asap, as they say there is no time like the present. however, you might want to wait a week or two for people to report shipping emails. it appears there is quite a dearth. if i remember correctly, they seem to go through periods like this and then BOOM, loads of crap ships. we'll see if it's really dead, i'm so close to the mixer.

[quote name='eduong79']wait if you get the tax form you can still use clubbing the next year without getting it right?[/QUOTE]
The W-9 is an IRS tax thing... It is based on the calendar year. So, if you hit the W-9 notice, you can wait till Jan 1 of the next and start over with a new $600 limit.

Just be sure to keep your account(s) active, because the tickets will get zero'd after 180 days of inactivity. You need to do something that affects your ticket balance, like playing a game or redeeming a prize, or donating a ticket or two. Simply logging in is not enough to keep an account active.

[quote name='dragoon99']Wasn't there a period in the past where prizes weren't being shipped for a while then they got the backlog out suddenly?[/QUOTE]

yup

jus wondering cuz they shipped the pet bed (which is effing huge btw) and i was using the anagram solvers. but since someone said that's what everyone's been doing my mind is at ease. what do you guys do while typing? my screen is large enough so i can have a movie playing in the right corner, or sometimes i download a bunch of podcasts and listen to those. or listen to lazlo's shows from grand theft auto

[quote name='[email protected]']jus wondering cuz they shipped the pet bed (which is effing huge btw) and i was using the anagram solvers. but since someone said that's what everyone's been doing my mind is at ease. what do you guys do while typing? my screen is large enough so i can have a movie playing in the right corner, or sometimes i download a bunch of podcasts and listen to those. or listen to lazlo's shows from grand theft auto[/QUOTE]

no one here uses the autobots...they do use the answers though as it speeds everything up...i personally just throw on my ipod or the simpsons and just grind

After coming back to play clubbing after a year I found that all my hard working tickets were gone, just found out that tickets expired. :( oh well back to playing crossword during work.

[quote name='[email protected]']jus wondering cuz they shipped the pet bed (which is effing huge btw) and i was using the anagram solvers. but since someone said that's what everyone's been doing my mind is at ease. what do you guys do while typing? my screen is large enough so i can have a movie playing in the right corner, or sometimes i download a bunch of podcasts and listen to those. or listen to lazlo's shows from grand theft auto[/QUOTE]

While I do the anagrams, I have a Hulu window up, watching random dubbed anime.

I just...can't do it. I try very hard to keep interest by throwing on some music or a movie while I'm doing it, and then I get around 250 points worth of puzzles done and I'm so unbelievably bored of typing in words that I just stop.

Bleh.

[quote name='knotfan123']no one here uses the autobots...they do use the answers though as it speeds everything up...i personally just throw on my ipod or the simpsons and just grind[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I use the Decepticons.

...I had to.

[quote name='AlphaPanda']I just...can't do it. I try very hard to keep interest by throwing on some music or a movie while I'm doing it, and then I get around 250 points worth of puzzles done and I'm so unbelievably bored of typing in words that I just stop.

Bleh.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'm having trouble coming back to it after so long and maxing out one account. Just feels so mind numbing. I love the idea of free stuff but I wish the games were actually fun. They should make an action shooter and whatever you shoot it just can search for in bing or something just make it work.

Has anyone playing the multiplayer chicktionary? Opinions of it?

theres no point in playing Bing any longer.

they started not shipping many peoples prizes for no reason whatsoever.

Club Bing is DEAD! please stop visiting their site and using their search engine!!!

stop already king we have no idea why people are not getting shipping emails im sure we will find out soon enough im still hoping on stuff being back ordered

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='kingofpittsburgh']theres no point in playing Bing any longer.

they started not shipping many peoples prizes for no reason whatsoever.

Club Bing is DEAD! please stop visiting their site and using their search engine!!![/QUOTE]

yeah... I don't think it's dead.. at least yet.

He might be spamming it a bit much killer, but he very well might be right as well. The fact that a few people here and there are getting things shipped makes it seem more likely that CB is screwing everyone over rather than being backordered. To all the people saying "zomg I bun oozing it 4 y3rz!"... that means nothing. They can change the methods at any time, and flagging 90% of their users so that they don't have to buy as many items (like many GPT sites have done) would not be beyond belief by any extent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back