Club Bing thread 5 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not like it's the first time it's taken them a while for them to ship prizes.

Hell, there was even that time when they were shipping prizes without sending shipping emails. Just give them time, especially when it could just be the case of someone being flagged as opposed to the entire site being dead.

Hey people, don't run amok. You're all still within the 12 weeks frame, right? We should wait and see if no one receives different prizes before considering the worst. I ordered some stuff on april 13, I'll let you all know.

I find it hard to believe that they unveil this huge VIP program then within a few months they close the entire site down. To me it just seems ridiculous with the 'BING IS DEAD' chants.

If I had a ticket for every post announcing the death of Club Live/Bing from the past five threads devoted to this site, I'd have every prize without typing a single word into an anagram game. Crap has happened before, crap is happening now. If you're worried about it being pointless and wasting your time, just take a breath and stop playing for the time being.

If you have one account you should be fine. If you've used multiple accounts for your household, just be patient and wait until 12 weeks are up. Last summer they changed the way they enforced the rules. Maybe they did that again, maybe they didn't. Either way, all we can do is wait, hope for the best, and adapt if need be. Running around screaming that it's all over and that Bing is dead is ridiculous and accomplishes nothing. Like I said, this happened last year. When things settled down everything pretty much got back to normal and a lot of us have gotten some really nice stuff since then. Well, maybe not everyone. I'm sure some of the people who freaked out left and didn't come back. They lost out.

[quote name='snives']He might be spamming it a bit much killer, but he very well might be right as well. The fact that a few people here and there are getting things shipped makes it seem more likely that CB is screwing everyone over rather than being backordered. To all the people saying "zomg I bun oozing it 4 y3rz!"... that means nothing. They can change the methods at any time, and flagging 90% of their users so that they don't have to buy as many items (like many GPT sites have done) would not be beyond belief by any extent.[/QUOTE]

Just relax.

[quote name='DarkZion']It's not like it's the first time it's taken them a while for them to ship prizes.

Hell, there was even that time when they were shipping prizes without sending shipping emails. Just give them time, especially when it could just be the case of someone being flagged as opposed to the entire site being dead.[/QUOTE]

Exactly, this has happened before. If I remember correctly the ship times went way past 2 months. Nearly to three. The rumors of club live/bing death seem to show up from time to time.

[quote name='knotfan123']I find it hard to believe that they unveil this huge VIP program then within a few months they close the entire site down. To me it just seems ridiculous with the 'BING IS DEAD' chants.[/QUOTE]

I agree. But I'd imagine the money guys at ms have the final say. So if they want to 86 the program the VIP designers would have been the last to know. What info the VIP program could have given ms about us players, I don't know? Maybe that's where all the worry is coming from. But, most of us have done this legit, so there shouldn't be anything to worry about. I guess my point is let's just relax and if it is done, then that's it. No need to stress over it. Maybe this is the time to take a break. Or just get to the prize you are really want, then take a break.

There were reports when ms revealed their numbers for the last quarter, the loses on bing were pretty high. Maybe they, the money guys I mentioned before, are rethinking their strategy. But I can't imagine they they would not honor these commitments that they have already agreed to. Going forward I honestly don't understand why ms does this program anyway, but that's their choice. I can't believe it's worth giving all the crap away. If we play by the rules, they should hold up their end of the bargain. Even in the worst case of them closing shop, I'm sure they would just say you can't earn anymore points, spend all you points with the next 3 months and it's done.

[quote name='killer9']you know what just stop[/QUOTE]

Lol seriously. i think some people on here have no clue what they are doing/ how to do it right or are just trolling.
Anyways

Xbox 360 Universal Media Remote ordered to relatives house 4/2. Got shipping email 5/1
Xbox 360 Universal Media Remote ordered to friends house 4/4. shipping email 5/4
Xbox 360 Universal Media Remote ordered to relatives house 4/5, just got email 30 min ago

plus another Xbox 360 Universal Media Remote to another friends house ordered on 4/6 just for shits n giggles, that i just checked and just got the shipping email yesterday

Ive used or am using probably a total of like 6 accounts to the same household without any problems.

[quote name='Ninja300x']

Xbox 360 Universal Media Remote ordered to relatives house 4/2. Got shipping email 5/1
Xbox 360 Universal Media Remote ordered to friends house 4/4. shipping email 5/4
Xbox 360 Universal Media Remote ordered to relatives house 4/5, just got email 30 min ago

[/QUOTE]
thats BS absolute BS!!!!

[quote name='Ninja300x']Lol seriously. i think some people on here have no clue what they are doing/ how to do it right or are just trolling.[/QUOTE]

There's definitely something happening on Club Bing's end. Either they're taking longer with some shipments or they've changed the way they enforce the rules. Plenty of people who know what they're doing are missing items.

[quote name='kingofpittsburgh']any emails tonight?

no? didn't think so.[/QUOTE]
Meh... My prizes are shipping just fine...

I would guess that the people missing prizes did something that violated the ToS (multiple accounts, bot, address trick, etc). Jun '09 Club Bing started enforcing the multiple Live accounts rule, and lots of people ended up getting flagged. Then in Sep '09 Club Bing started detecting and black-listing addresses that used the address tricks (so, if you tried to use an address trick, ever, you probably won't be getting any prizes at that address, ever).

Not sure yet what is going on right now, but something definitely seems to have changed as of early Apr '10. Only time will tell if it is another mass flagging due to ToS violations, or if it is just a supply line issue, and many of the prizes are back-ordered. When the 12 weeks comes around and people can ask Bing where their prizes are we will know for sure. Till then, it is all just idle speculation.

And, if you only have one account, and you never used any form of automation or address tricks in the past, then by all means contact them as soon as the 12 week mark comes around. I have had quite a few prizes slip through the cracks, and Bing usually shipped them out ASAP or refunded the tickets a couple days after I contacted them about my missing prizes.

Course, if you have multiple accounts, or you used the address tricks at any time in the past, then don't come whining to the forums... You tried to cheat... You got caught. Live with it. :whistle2:#

Note: the address tricks were a means to fool the Club Bing order form by obfuscating a single address to look like many different addresses, and thus be able to order multiples of the same prize. So, if you have tried to mess with your address in the past, in an effort to be able to order more than one of any single prize, there is a good chance that your address is permanently black-listed. This was enforced in Sep '09 and was retroactively applied to all addresses that had used address tricks even prior to that. So, even if you only tried it once, way back in like 2008, you may still be screwed!

[quote name='kingofpittsburgh']thats BS absolute BS!!!![/QUOTE]
I won't bother to list my prizes that have shipped this month, but suffice it to say that all of my accounts are shipping. ALL of them... As in 100% of my prizes are shipping...

[quote name='CaptainKirk']So Arvato did not ship any today?[/QUOTE]
They did. Roughly 150 packages. But none of the package data was uploaded, so they just say 'In Transit' on the UPS tracking page... No city, state, weights, etc. So, nothing for the tracker to 'store' in the database, and nothing for people to search on. Yet. Hopefully the data will get uploaded later/tomorrow and the tracker will update accordingly.

ordered the pet bed 4/1, got the shipping email 5/2, according to tracking it should be here tomorrow. so stop misinforming people that this is dead. it's a dick move. and nobody wants to be a dick right? right?

[quote name='A Gamer']
I won't bother to list my prizes that have shipped this month, but suffice it to say that all of my accounts are shipping. ALL of them... As in 100% of my prizes are shipping... [/QUOTE]

Have you been playing recently or just using stored tickets?

[quote name='A Gamer']
I won't bother to list my prizes that have shipped this month, but suffice it to say that all of my accounts are shipping. ALL of them... As in 100% of my prizes are shipping...

[/QUOTE]

:bomb:

You must have not received anything for a while then cuz they changed something recently.

I haven't done anything different than how I've always played...I always got everything too but ordered 3 things between 4/5-4/6 and haven't received spit. :bomb: I got a shipping email last Tuesday on time, but nothing for these 3 orders and I haven't done anything different:bomb:

[quote name='louiedog']Have you been playing recently or just using stored tickets?[/QUOTE]
All accounts that were last 'active' in Feb. Perhaps a game or two here and there to keep them from expiring. So, yes, these were backup/retired accounts that were just waiting for something new/nice to be listed.

[quote name='kingofpittsburgh']:bomb:

You must have not received anything for a while then cuz they changed something recently.

I haven't done anything different than how I've always played...I always got everything too but ordered 3 things between 4/5-4/6 and haven't received spit. :bomb: I got a shipping email last Tuesday on time, but nothing for these 3 orders and I haven't done anything different:bomb:[/QUOTE]
Been getting stuff weekly. But, as indicated above, the accounts were not played recently, so they may not have been affected by any new ToC violation changes, especially if the involved game-play or IP addresses, etc.

As others have pointed out, just because a method of violating the ToS worked prior to Apr '10 does not mean it will work at any future date.

I lost lots of account in Jun '09 because I always used the same name/address for all of my accounts... I didn't change anything I was doing, and it had always working the in past for me, and yet I lost LOTS of accounts that month because Club Bing suddenly changed things up on us.

Just got my first Club Bing prize, the Microsoft Life Chat ZX or whatever. I ordered it 4/1 and received it 5/3, with the shipping email literally coming the same day as the prize.

Yay!

I have a doubt regarding the Sony HandyCam, how do I charge the battery? Does the box include a charger? If it does, does it only work with a 110v outlet? (where I live we use 220v). So, what would I need to make it work? Thanks.

^Go to Sony site, and check it out!

I mean come on, don't get lazy here. The ship the same product that you can buy in stores. If it takes 110v outlet, then you'll have to by a voltage down grader. Easy to find anywhere!

[quote name='coolfelix']I have a doubt regarding the Sony HandyCam, how do I charge the battery? Does the box include a charger? If it does, does it only work with a 110v outlet? (where I live we use 220v). So, what would I need to make it work? Thanks.[/QUOTE]
Yes, it comes with a charger. I would assume it only works with 110v, but I don't know for sure.

[quote name='coolfelix']I have a doubt regarding the Sony HandyCam, how do I charge the battery? Does the box include a charger? If it does, does it only work with a 110v outlet? (where I live we use 220v). So, what would I need to make it work? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

where do you live? i only ask because i thought the entire US was 120V.

I'm currently not living in the us, I'm playing for a relative who does live there but the cam is for me. So I guess I'll have to a buy an adapter or something like that.

Ha. Ok that makes sense. I'm sure there is a battery charger for where you live just swap it out and you are probably good to go. Also you can probably just eBay the one that comes with the camera.

Well if the xbox remote is sig required then I guess I got lucky, mine was waiting for me by the garage door when I got back (apparenty delivered 2 days ago, in Boston)

They added a fancy scale that measure body fat, calories, and other stuff. Only 9550 tickets. If the theory of adding prizes the second week of the month is correct this might be the beginning.

[quote name='Redeema']Oh, sorry I could've sworn that was brand new. I was wondering why I hadn't seen the PBB post it. Oh well.[/QUOTE]
Sheeeeeesh... You guys have to stop scaring me like that... :bomb:

Every time I see a post like that I am like "Oh SH*... Bot's are broke... Gots to fix with them ASAP..." only to find that it was yet another false alarm...

So, yeah... Please search the PBB before you cry wolf... Or one of these days y'alls gonna give me a heart attack. :whistle2:#

[quote name='A Gamer']Sheeeeeesh... You guys have to stop scaring me like that... :bomb:

Every time I see a post like that I am like "Oh SH*... Bot's are broke... Gots to fix with them ASAP..." only to find that it was yet another false alarm...

So, yeah... Please search the PBB before you cry wolf... Or one of these days y'alls gonna give me a heart attack. :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

Ha Ha, I'll apologize now, I'm sure I've done this a couple times. Sorry A Gamer, you do a great job here and over in the odst forum.

[quote name='cin84_12']Can I be flagged if I'm doing an account in IE, but I signed into a different account for Live Messenger?[/QUOTE]
No microsoft doesn't check into this that much. It's fine.

[quote name='snagra']Anyone receive any emails for the Smart-Foam Microfiber Pillow?[/QUOTE]

Not yet...I ordered mine 4-8 so I should be getting an email fairly soon, but with the way they seem to be shipping... :/

[quote name='anagram7507']Not yet...I ordered mine 4-8 so I should be getting an email fairly soon, but with the way they seem to be shipping... :/[/QUOTE]

Ordered same date, no go so far. That was my first order with CB ever so I'm not sure what to expect and when to expect it.

[quote name='CaptainKirk']Free bump[/QUOTE]

It's sad that this once epic thread has fallen to the level of "free bumps" :cry:

P1000316.jpg

I hope everyone else gets theirs soon, and with the lack of shipping I'm starting to worry about the blu ray players I ordered a couple of weeks back.

Yea can't believe this is starting to die down. Hope it continues on, but things aren't looking to good for bing. Never got shipping confirmation for the remote ordered 4/1 and it was on an account that I've been using for a few months now. This sucks :(

I'm just hoping they are having problems filling orders for the 360 remotes. I really want to get the Logitech remote I ordered on that same account more than anything.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']It's sad that this once epic thread has fallen to the level of "free bumps" :cry:

I hope everyone else gets theirs soon, and with the lack of shipping I'm starting to worry about the blu ray players I ordered a couple of weeks back.[/QUOTE]

1. yes it is indeed sad

2. I bumped it because no one really posts anymore

Despite the sadness of needing to be bumped, I have a question that I have been wondering for quite a while.

I have been following this thread for quite a while and have been using Club Bing for a while. I currently have 5,136 points and that feels like it has taken forever. I was hoping I could have been able to amass enough points to get an extra 360 the multiple times it was offered, but I just can not get that many points.

So, question is, how does everyone get so many damn points?!?

*I play Flexicon and Crosswire for the most part*

[quote name='BrolyB593']Despite the sadness of needing to be bumped, I have a question that I have been wondering for quite a while.

I have been following this thread for quite a while and have been using Club Bing for a while. I currently have 5,136 points and that feels like it has taken forever. I was hoping I could have been able to amass enough points to get an extra 360 the multiple times it was offered, but I just can not get that many points.

So, question is, how does everyone get so many damn points?!?

*I play Flexicon and Crosswire for the most part*[/QUOTE]

The day I want to get banned...I'll explain it :cool:
The games are chicktionary, spelling bee and word slugger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back