Club Bing thread 5 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='irishsoccermbw']The day I want to get banned...I'll explain it :cool:
The games are chicktionary, spelling bee and word slugger.[/QUOTE]
I always think of this too. "When will I be able to show them the light?"

[quote name='BrolyB593']Despite the sadness of needing to be bumped, I have a question that I have been wondering for quite a while.

I have been following this thread for quite a while and have been using Club Bing for a while. I currently have 5,136 points and that feels like it has taken forever. I was hoping I could have been able to amass enough points to get an extra 360 the multiple times it was offered, but I just can not get that many points.

So, question is, how does everyone get so many damn points?!?

*I play Flexicon and Crosswire for the most part*[/QUOTE]

I'll give you a hint.

You may see the bird, but how would you go about seeing what's beneath its wings?

The truth is I find Flexicon better. I reach the 1000 tix in roughly an hour. But when I play the anagrams games (Chick, Spelling Bee, Word Slugger) I find so effing annoying the captchas, they drive me insane.
Now they "fixed" World Slugger and Spelling Bee and they're as lame as Chick. Captchas pop up ALL THE TIME. But at least the loading speed is better than Flexicon. Oh well. But I'm about to run out of Flexicon puzzles so... meh.

[quote name='coolfelix']The truth is I find Flexicon better. I reach the 1000 tix in roughly an hour. But when I play the anagrams games (Chick, Spelling Bee, Word Slugger) I find so effing annoying the captchas, they drive me insane.
Now they "fixed" World Slugger and Spelling Bee and they're as lame as Chick. Captchas pop up ALL THE TIME. But at least the loading speed is better than Flexicon. Oh well. But I'm about to run out of Flexicon puzzles so... meh.[/QUOTE]
The captchas pop up because you type the words too closely together, just find a rythem that doesn't get captchas, I don't know the exact timing, but roughly a second in between each word works.

I used to do 5 words, stop for like 2 seconds, 5 words, stop again. That used to work for me with World Slugger, now (I've been playing Flexicon for almost 40 days in a row now) I find playing the anagram games again so annoying. I'll try what you said.

[quote name='Shuino']I'm just hoping they are having problems filling orders for the 360 remotes. I really want to get the Logitech remote I ordered on that same account more than anything.[/QUOTE]

its more than just the remote. i am also missing yoga kit and soap along with 360 remote.

something very, very wrong and bad is going on with club bing right now. and i don't like it.:bomb: i don't like it at all.:bomb::bomb:

[quote name='kingofpittsburgh']its more than just the remote. i am also missing yoga kit and soap along with 360 remote.

something very, very wrong and bad is going on with club bing right now. and i don't like it.:bomb: i don't like it at all.:bomb::bomb:[/QUOTE]

How many total accounts do you have?

I've pretty much officially given up on Club Bing. I just don't have the patience for the anagram games, and then there's the captcha stuff and those fucking cats. Those damn cats stare into my soul.

The shipping errors don't help. Meh, I guess I'll head back into it later.

[quote name='louiedog']How many total accounts do you have?[/QUOTE]
one. i ordered those 3 prizes and it was the last prizes i could order as anything more i will get the tax form.

[quote name='AlphaPanda']I've pretty much officially given up on Club Bing. I just don't have the patience for the anagram games, and then there's the captcha stuff and those fucking cats. Those damn cats stare into my soul.

The shipping errors don't help. Meh, I guess I'll head back into it later.[/QUOTE]

I have pretty much given up on the time it takes to get the prizes.
3 months for an item that cost $30 is a little too much. If i get it at all.

[quote name='Slappybob']I have pretty much given up on the time it takes to get the prizes.
3 months for an item that cost $30 is a little too much. If i get it at all.[/QUOTE]

Well it seems like you failed math...

3 months is pretty much 90 days and you can get 1000 tickets a day.

So well if you times 90 by 1000 you get 90000 tickets.

With that many tickets you can get roughly 600~ dollars worth of prizes.

Please don't be a retard in the thread....

Also, no shipping yet for my 360 remote :whistle2:(

Fable II and my BBQ grill set should be shipping out this week. I'll assume there wasn't a mad run on the grill set to the point where they would be OOS considering it wasn't offered for quite some time.

Oh, and again, if the theory is correct there will be more prizes added sometime this week.

[quote name='AlphaPanda']I'll give you a hint.

You may see the bird, but how would you go about seeing what's beneath its wings?[/QUOTE]
I am so not good at brain teasers.

[quote name='CaptainKirk']A Gamer, did anything ship today? the tracker is unchanged[/QUOTE]
They don't ship on Saturdays or Sundays. And, according to the tracker, 270 packages shipped on Friday.

Prizes Recently Removed:

15MAGZCARD_sm.png

- Magazine Subscriptions | $15 Magazine Subscription
Prize Updates brought to you by the ProBingBot...
Get your own AUTOMATIC notifications at The ProBing Blog.

[quote name='AlphaPanda']I'll give you a hint.

You may see the bird, but how would you go about seeing what's beneath its wings?[/QUOTE]

I have nothing on this and I dominated the logic reasoning section on the LSAT lol

[quote name='Shuino']Well it seems like you failed math...

3 months is pretty much 90 days and you can get 1000 tickets a day.

So well if you times 90 by 1000 you get 90000 tickets.

With that many tickets you can get roughly 600~ dollars worth of prizes.

Please don't be a retard in the thread....

Also, no shipping yet for my 360 remote :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

Actually i was talking about the time it takes for me to receive the item not earn points for it. Please don't be an asshole in the thread...

[quote name='free_willy']Ordered yoga kit 4/8 -- it's out for delivery today[/QUOTE]

I don't know if it's much encouragement... but my Neoprene Electronics Case from 4/8/2010 has also shipped out "today" (the prize shipment e-mail was sent out last night/on Sunday). :D Also, my Explorer Mini Mouse from 4/3 arrived last week (preceded by the proper shipment notification e-mail). Good luck, all, as I continue to trudge through the anagrams and wish they added more Flexicon puzzles.

damn it ordered odst,fable 2,and ninja blade all april 12th damn it i want my games this is stupid

Last edited by a moderator:
Not looking good for me either... Nothing of mine ordered since 4/07 has shipped? Which means that as of today, I have 11 prizes outside of the 29-to-32 day window.

Some of these very accounts were shipping as recently as 4/23 (i.e. I got my orders placed 3/25). And, other than placing an order here or there, the accounts had been 'retired' since late Feb or early Mar.

Just a hunch, but I suspect that this is another Jun '09 -- basically they changed they way they are detecting multiple accounts from a single person. How they are doing it, I really don't know. But other than how/when the orders were placed, I don't see any other way these accounts could have been flagged.

Meh... It was good while it lasted. :roll:

[quote name='killer9']could it be the toolbar?[/QUOTE]
Doubtful. Any VIP accounts were ordered one per computer. But they still have the same internet IP address since they are all on the same local network and I didn't use proxies/VPNs.

[quote name='A Gamer']But they still have the same internet IP address since they are all on the same local network and I didn't use proxies/VPNs.[/QUOTE]

From what I'm gathering from people it seems to be related to accounts/IP. The question is, how are they selecting. Thanks to your input, it is safe to say it is either logins/period or orders/period each of which respective to the same IP for each action, both of which you would trigger by placing orders which based on your input is the only apparent cause. The largest claim to success I have found is a claim of 5 accounts on the same IP still shipping, although being that this is not my own 'family' I can not confirm. I'm personally starting a new account to be safe, and have already changed my IP (dynamic). I'll probably be sticking to not allowing more than 2 accounts on the same IP, and shipping to my fiance's apartment.

[quote name='snives']From what I'm gathering from people it seems to be related to accounts/IP. The question is, how are they selecting. Thanks to your input, it is safe to say it is either logins/period or orders/period each of which respective to the same IP for each action, both of which you would trigger by placing orders which based on your input is the only apparent cause. The largest claim to success I have found is a claim of 5 accounts on the same IP still shipping, although being that this is not my own 'family' I can not confirm. I'm personally starting a new account to be safe, and have already changed my IP (dynamic). I'll probably be sticking to not allowing more than 2 accounts on the same IP, and shipping to my fiance's apartment.[/QUOTE]
lets try that again, in English this time....

[quote name='kingofpittsburgh']lets try that again, in English this time....[/QUOTE]

We don't know exactly what MS is flagging for now yet, but it is likely from too many accounts being used at your house to redeem prizes within a time period. What the time period is, and how many accounts are things that still need to be determined.

Better?

I wouldn't worry just yet. I only have one account (and I play legit), and I ordered stuff 4/12, so it's not been quite a month yet. So if I don't get anything, then people aren't necessarily flagged, it just most likely means Bing is having issues or something.

Do we know if they shipped stuff or could it just be that they're not sending shipping emails once again?

[quote name='DarkZion']I wouldn't worry just yet. I only have one account (and I play legit), and I ordered stuff 4/12, so it's not been quite a month yet. So if I don't get anything, then people aren't necessarily flagged, it just most likely means Bing is having issues or something.

Do we know if they shipped stuff or could it just be that they're not sending shipping emails once again?[/QUOTE]

Shipping emails have been going out, and double and low triple digit (with a few 300's tossed in) have been shipped each day, so it is more than likely not just a shipping drought again. The large majority of people with non-shipped items have many accounts on their IP, although some with fewer have also been flagged. My brother for example (does not live with me) has stopped receiving shipments as well, which is likely 'my families' fault as 'we' were at his house when all the crazy number of items got listed a while back and orders were placed from numerous accounts at his address with no games being played. My brother was also legit and only had 1 account playing on his IP, although many more than that logged in during a short time frame.

4. Club Bing Toolbar

If you have installed the Club Bing Toolbar (“Toolbar”) the provisions in this Section 4 apply to your use of the Toolbar in the Program in addition to the rest of the terms herein. Your installation of the Toolbar is subject to the terms of the Microsoft Service Agreement.
In order to download and use the Toolbar you must meet the following minimum system requirements: enable cookies; be running Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0 or 8.0; and be running Windows XP, Vista or 7 (32 bit only). You must download the Toolbar with the same Windows Live ID used for the Program. You may only have the Toolbar installed on one computer at any given time.
The Toolbar records and sends to Microsoft the number of web searches you do each day on different search engines, the Searches you complete, including the types such as web, news or images, the number of searches you perform, the last date of sign-in, your search default setting, and the number of search ads you click on. It also sends your Internet protocol address, the type of operating system, version of Internet Explorer, name and version of the Toolbar you are using, the language code of the operating system, information about the browser you are using as well as which search toolbars, if any, are installed on your computer. This data will be used to facilitate the Program for statistical analysis, and to help improve Microsoft products and services and it may also be linked to your Program account. The Toolbar may also display information about status of the Toolbar as necessary.
The Toolbar checks for updates and if the Toolbar finds an available update, it may automatically download and install it. By installing the Toolbar, you consent to the transmission of this information and the download and installation of these updates. To learn about Microsoft's privacy practices, please read our online Privacy Statement at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=74170.
If you have installed the Toolbar you may earn tickets for Searches using the Toolbar when logged in with your Windows Live™ ID up to 10 tickets per day. A "Search" is the act of an individual user manually entering text for the good faith purpose of obtaining results for such user’s own research purpose, as determined by Microsoft. A Search does not include any query entered by a bot, cheatcode, macro or other automated or fraudulent means of any kind. Microsoft will determine what constitutes a Search and may limit the tickets earned for activities such as the repeated entry of the same search query term. You will only be rewarded with one ticket if you enter the same search query terms within a 24 hour time period with each 24 hour time period determined by UTC as set forth here: http://www.clubbing.com/Pages/About/About.aspx?tab=help.
You may stop your participation in the Toolbar program and the collection of the information described in this Section 4 by uninstalling the Toolbar. Microsoft reserves the right at any time to modify, suspend or cancel the Toolbar and shall have no liability as a result of such modification, suspension or cancellation of the Toolbar.

hmm this is strange are we sure it is not the toolbar

If I just created a new account, although I've had accounts in the past shipped to multiple addresses, can use the new account I just made and ship to one of the past addresses or does it have to be new? I just want to get my prizes lol

Damn, I'm 120 tickets away from my daily 1000 and every puzzle I solve gives me 0 tickets. :cry: Flexicon, Spelling Bee, Word Slugger.

Does anyone know if the portable hard drive is compatible for the xbox 360. Thinking about ordering one but don't know if it will work. Thanks.

[quote name='statiC Cero']Does anyone know if the portable hard drive is compatible for the xbox 360. Thinking about ordering one but don't know if it will work. Thanks.[/QUOTE]
Confirmed it works with the 160 Gb ext HDD. And, based on my recent lack of shipments, I don't think I will be testing the 250 Gb any time soon.

[quote name='killer9']yep it is you have to format it but it will be 16gb and the rest of the space for system updates game updates[/QUOTE]
Actually, only 16 GB of the drive will be used by the XBOX, the rest of it can be used for computer, etc (just don't touch the 'Xbox360' directory). The system/game updates will get stored within the 16 gb max that you can allocate to XBOX files on the USB device.

You can use the additional space to access audio/video files on your console as you could with USB devices prior to the recent update. The recent update changed it so that you can store saves/profiles on the USB devices, too.

Also, it may give you a warning about the HDD not being 'sufficient', but according to my testing the external USB HDD is noticeably faster than any of the memory sticks that I had handy, and in some cases even faster than the actual Xbox Hard Drive unit.

Finally, you will only need to connect 1 of the connectors on the HDD cable, as the console provides sufficient power via a single USB port.

I'm not getting tickets for any game I play and I haven't reached the limit. Is it a server error or what? And yes, I deleted my cache, cookies and stuff. Nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back