Club Bing thread 5 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='coolfelix']I'm not getting tickets for any game I play and I haven't reached the limit. Is it a server error or what? And yes, I deleted my cache, cookies and stuff. Nothing.[/QUOTE]

Have you been playing with the account a long time? You may have completed all the puzzles.

[quote name='coolfelix']I'm not getting tickets for any game I play and I haven't reached the limit. Is it a server error or what? And yes, I deleted my cache, cookies and stuff. Nothing.[/QUOTE]
My guess is that your IP address has been temporarily placed in the ASIRRA penalty box for failing too many ASIRRA on a single day. It used to be 500 failures before it got banned, but from what I am hearing, they changed it to a much smaller number recently. Keep in mind that this should not affect the Club Bing account in any way, just your ability to gain tickets while you are banned from ASIRRA.

The 'CAPTCHA/ASIRRA' state is for the Club Bing account, not the games, so once you hit that state, you have to satisfy the challenge in order to get any more tickets. But once you are banned from ASIRRA, you no longer get to see the challenges so there is no way for you to satisfy the challenge, and thus zero tickets for all the games.

So, you have 2 options... Take a break and come back in a day or two. Or, change your IP address (please google if you don't know how, way off topic for this thread).

EDIT: it is possible that some of the other games are still using CAPTCHAS. You should be able to play those until your temporary ASIRRA ban is lifted.

[quote name='A Gamer']Confirmed it works with the 160 Gb ext HDD. And, based on my recent lack of shipments, I don't think I will be testing the 250 Gb any time soon.[/QUOTE]

I believe that last week you said you'd gotten everything you were expecting. Has this changed? Since you said you'd been using all saved up tickets I guess that rules out playing as the cause, and opens up ordering as a potential for flagging, which is disheartening.

I type all my words manually, never cheated and I seldom fail the cats and dogs (most of the failures are bing errors and not mine anyway). And I can't change my IP. This has happened before to me but it didn't last more than maybe 5 minutes, so it's weird.

I'm also getting 0 tickets every time I complete a puzzle, but I just started playing today and only had about 50 tickets so far. Never even got to a cat thing yet, so it can't be that. Between this weirdness and the lack of prize shipments it looks like I'll be taking a break from CB for a while.

[quote name='snives']Shipping emails have been going out, and double and low triple digit (with a few 300's tossed in) have been shipped each day, so it is more than likely not just a shipping drought again. The large majority of people with non-shipped items have many accounts on their IP, although some with fewer have also been flagged. My brother for example (does not live with me) has stopped receiving shipments as well, which is likely 'my families' fault as 'we' were at his house when all the crazy number of items got listed a while back and orders were placed from numerous accounts at his address with no games being played. My brother was also legit and only had 1 account playing on his IP, although many more than that logged in during a short time frame.[/QUOTE]
Well it's posts like these that make me question the shipping emails:
[quote name='civic_duty']Ordered the solar soundbag 4/8, got it today...no shipping e-mail.[/QUOTE]
And that post is on the previous page (page 149).

And I figure if I have any problem with my items being shipped, it's a fault on Bing's part. As I only have one account, nobody else in my house does Club Bing, and I play legit. So unless I was flagged for something stupid, it shouldn't be a fault on my part.

I'm trying not to jump to conclusions when it comes to everyone's recent troubles toward their items not shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe they are having a problem with the site

If I just created a new account, although I've had accounts in the past shipped to multiple addresses, can use the new account I just made and ship to one of the past addresses or does it have to be new? I just want to get my prizes..please help me

[quote name='stacey369']has anyone who ordered the USB Beverage Chiller and Warmer,the bathroom scale or food dehydrator gotten them yet????

i ordered all 3 on 4/8 on accounts that have been receiving prizes..im hoping they are just backordered but i was just curious if anyone got them yet[/QUOTE]

COUGH you accidentally typed an "s" after account COUGH

Still haven't gotten my Fable II confirmation, though. Oh well.

Also, anyone who wants to get the hard drive should order within two weeks because it'll be down by then (that's when I'll have enough to redeem it, and you know how that sort of stuff goes)

CURSE YOU MICROFIBER PILLOW!

just got shipping for play n charge, ordered on 12th. still missing 360 remote ordered on 2nd

(ordered on different account(s)

All I know is I have 4 things shipping to my address on 3 accounts. I also have 1 thing shipping to my gf's house on her account.

My House:
Necklace - 3/16
360 Remote - 4/3
Play and Charge - 4/13
Logitech Remote - 4/13

GF House:
Fable 2 - 4/13

So if I don't get some e-mail's or prizes soon I have a feeling I wont be ever again lol

[quote name='A Gamer']My guess is that your IP address has been temporarily placed in the ASIRRA penalty box for failing too many ASIRRA on a single day...

EDIT: it is possible that some of the other games are still using CAPTCHAS. You should be able to play those until your temporary ASIRRA ban is lifted.[/QUOTE]
Awesome way to get around this, load up Prime suspects, type in the captcha, close prime suspects, go to a game that doesn't suck. :lol:

Now it's working! But who'll give me the 120 I couldn't make today huh? :D
Now I can't see my daily progress in round numbers. lol.

Edit: Uhoh. Not working again. And working. And not. Damn.

Edit #2: Had to max out playing Prime Suspect (the anagram games gave me 0 tickets). Just saying, in case someone has the same issue. ;)

[quote name='Killmatic10']Ordered:
3/16 -Sony DSC-W330 Camera
4/9 - Xbox 360 Wireless Headset
4/30 - Modern Warfare 2
4/30 - Netball game

Received: None.[/QUOTE]

Well, the latter two are up in the air until May 30th. Kind of moot to include them in the list. Things shipping before the 30-day average are a rare exception afaik.

[quote name='RAY16']Well, the latter two are up in the air until May 30th. Kind of moot to include them in the list. Things shipping before the 30-day average are a rare exception afaik.[/QUOTE]

Fully aware of that. Just sayin.

I need advice.

I had my copy of ODST delivered to my neighbors, i checked the tracking number and it said that it was delivered an hour or two ago, i called my neighbors and they said they never receved it. What do I do now?

Is that a signature required package? If so, I suppose you could bust them for mail fraud. You could also confront them with proof that UPS said it was delivered and that you will report them if they don't give you what is rightfully yours. That might scare them into giving it back. Then wait two to three weeks and send a rock flying through their living room window for trying to pull a fast one on you. (I kid, of course.)

Is this a kid or an adult? If it's a kid ask the parent. If it's an adult, well, then you might need to threaten them.

hmm im guessing my addresses are now banned since i haven't received anything. Is it safe to assume that only he addresses are flagged, or is my account useless as well?

I haven't gotten any prizes ordered after 3/26. I was hoping that Avarto was going through some system updates or something like late last year, but I remember it lasted for only a week or so. It wasn't this long. I can't think of why I would be flagged and I ordered the little prizes that CB put up around that time, so I can't imagine it being backordered. It was a pain playing those games to earn enough tickets and now they have to give you heart attacks before sending you prizes too? Keep this up, CB, and I'll boycott Bing search engine all together.

Halo ODST
Ordered 04/13
Shipping mail received 05/12
Prize shipped 05/12
ETA 05/17

EDIT: I'm still waiting for the mini football ordered same day.

[quote name='coolfelix']Halo ODST
Ordered 04/13
Shipping mail received 05/12
Prize shipped 05/12
ETA 05/17

EDIT: I'm still waiting for the mini football ordered same day.[/QUOTE]

Nothing yet for me on the ODST I ordered around that same time. :cry:

It's really weird. But I don't know how every one of you plays. I played 100% legit and got every single prize I ordered, at least, for now.
Maybe they have problems with their servers or are dealing with cheaters and bugs and that's slowing down the processing and shipping.
If none of you cheated, then you should be receiving your prize within the 12 months frame or should contact Bing, of course. If you cheated but still received prizes in the past, they might me dealing with the matter more carefully now. That's all I can think of.

[quote name='killer9']dont send stuff to neighbors unless they know and there is nothing u can do ms is not responsible for lost or stolen prizes[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Redeema']Is that a signature required package? If so, I suppose you could bust them for mail fraud. You could also confront them with proof that UPS said it was delivered and that you will report them if they don't give you what is rightfully yours. That might scare them into giving it back. Then wait two to three weeks and send a rock flying through their living room window for trying to pull a fast one on you. (I kid, of course.)

Is this a kid or an adult? If it's a kid ask the parent. If it's an adult, well, then you might need to threaten them.[/QUOTE]

I found it, Ups delivered it to a nearby street with a similar name.

[quote name='coolfelix']It's really weird. But I don't know how every one of you plays. I played 100% legit and got every single prize I ordered, at least, for now.
Maybe they have problems with their servers or are dealing with cheaters and bugs and that's slowing down the processing and shipping.
If none of you cheated, then you should be receiving your prize within the 12 months frame or should contact Bing, of course. If you cheated but still received prizes in the past, they might me dealing with the matter more carefully now. That's all I can think of.[/QUOTE]

I'm totally legit to, that's why I'm concerned about not getting anything yet. If you cheat the sytem and get busted, you took that chance and you have nothing to complain about. If you play fair, don't cheat, and still don't get your stuff for some reason then you have a right to get angry, imo.

So, if you haven't cheated (in your case) then you'll get your prize, unless maybe you have tons of accounts. I do trust them. I mean, Microsoft is a big company. The prizes cost them pennies, so it's not a matter of money. When some of us ordered the Keyboard&Mouse kit for 3800 tix, we all thought we lost the tickets or in the best case we would get them refunded but not the prize. Guess what. We all got the kit. That means they're a serious company and that even for a 1/5 of the value in tickets, the things still cost them nothing. We should be patient.

For me, no cheating and just one account (tied to a Hotmail addy I've used for years).

[quote name='coolfelix']So, if you haven't cheated (in your case) then you'll get your prize, unless maybe you have tons of accounts. I do trust them. I mean, Microsoft is a big company.[/quote]

We should be patient.

Patience is a virtue that I am not blessed with. But I see your point.

Prizes Recently Added:

CB_MONSTERVSALIENS_sm.png
CB_BRITAFILTER_sm.png
CB_THEHANGOVER_sm.png
CB_WALLE_sm.png
CB_LFMUSICALTABLE_sm.png
CB_FALLOUT312680_sm.png
CB_MINIFRIDGE_sm.png
CB_KAHANDMIXERBLK_sm.png
CB_INDIANAJONESSET_sm.png
CB_HEROESSEASON13_sm.png
CB_KPTT890OB_sm.png

- Monsters vs Aliens DVD: 3,750 Tickets
- Brita Water Filtration Pitcher: 4,800 Tickets
- The Hangover DVD: 5,000 Tickets
- Wall-E DVD: 5,150 Tickets
- Leap Frog Learn and Grove Musical Table: 8,150 Tickets
- Fallout 3 for Xbox 360: 9,150 Tickets
- Mini Office/Car Fridge- Cooler & Warmer: 11,700 Tickets
- KitchenAid 7 Speed Hand Mixer- Black: 12,200 Tickets
- Indiana Jones:The Complete Adventure DVD: 12,750 Tickets
- Heroes: Seasons 1 - 3 Collection DVD: 23,650 Tickets
- KitchenAid Toaster 4 Slice- Black: 35,500 Tickets
Prize Updates brought to you by the ProBingBot...
Get your own AUTOMATIC notifications at The ProBing Blog.

[quote name='killer9']wow bing add awesome prizes and i cant order any cuz i wont get it[/QUOTE]

killer, just pull a shopping spree, if you dont get it so what least have some fun out of it

[quote name='CaptainKirk']killer, just pull a shopping spree, if you dont get it so what least have some fun out of it[/QUOTE]

One item per address. If your account is flagged and you figure out what was happening later, you can't reorder to that address. Sometimes you want to hold back and play it safe for a bit. I have several addresses I can use, but this is not the time to go on an order spree, at least not for me.

nice prizes I might have to pass up getting more xbox360 controllers to get that Wall-E DVD Already own Fallout 3 + Expansions on the PC though I could get Fallout 3 for my brother for his 360

Damn debating whether I should just risk it and hope for the best. I'm thinking of just going on a spree and getting the fridge, Fallout 3, and maybe some other stuff that I wouldn't mind having flagged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back