Club Bing thread 5 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somehow I ended up on the Club Bing Prizes page, and I've got to say with all the new games listed, I'm going to get back into the mix =x

What order do you guys think I should go for the games. Want to get the ones that may sell out fast first.

[quote name='Duckman5']I received my heater at the end of april. I ordered sometime in march.[/QUOTE]

Good to know, hopefully it'll be shipping next week then, as I ordered on the 13th.

[quote name='solid-alchemist']so far yesterday my ODST arrived, but that is only 1/6 prizes :([/QUOTE]

When did you order it and when did you receive it?

Also at least you got something ;)

[quote name='MaicoWin']Somehow I ended up on the Club Bing Prizes page, and I've got to say with all the new games listed, I'm going to get back into the mix =x

What order do you guys think I should go for the games. Want to get the ones that may sell out fast first.[/QUOTE]

Nothing will go too quickly anymore. Tons of people have stopped using CB until all the earned prizes are shipped.

[quote name='Slappybob']When did you order it and when did you receive it?

Also at least you got something ;)[/QUOTE]

I ordered it 4/13 and it arrived 5/18

I got my Fable II today, but I'm holding out to see if I get the 360 charge station I ordered on my wife's account before I make any more orders. Well, that, and we'll probably be moving in the next few weeks. :\

Prizes Recently Added:

CB_DUALSTOVE_sm.png

- Dual Fuel 2 Burner Camping Stove: 15,350 Tickets
Prize Updates brought to you by the ProBingBot...
Get your own AUTOMATIC notifications at The ProBing Blog.

I just got a hard drive ordered on April 17, but I have a question about it. Does it have, like, a secret USB port or something? The cable that came with it is a three-pronged USB, but all I can find on the HDD itself is for DC power adapters and a miniusb port.

[quote name='watertails']I just got a hard drive ordered on April 17, but I have a question about it. Does it have, like, a secret USB port or something? The cable that came with it is a three-pronged USB, but all I can find on the HDD itself is for DC power adapters and a miniusb port.[/QUOTE]
The cable should have 1 mini-usb for the ext drive, and then 2 normal usb to connect to the computer.

You only need to connect 1 of the normal usb connectors if your computer supplies enough power (i.e. most USB 2.0 ports do). But, if you have problems with the drive not spinning up, try connecting both of the normal USB plugs to the same computer (the second connector is just for the additional power).

[quote name='watertails']I just got a hard drive ordered on April 17, but I have a question about it. Does it have, like, a secret USB port or something? The cable that came with it is a three-pronged USB, but all I can find on the HDD itself is for DC power adapters and a miniusb port.[/QUOTE]

aww man, I ordered mine April 13 and I still haven't gotten it :(

I got the 250GB hard drive too and it's a three pronged USB cable. No mini USB to connect to the hard drive. Obviously a defect so I was glad I had a functional cable from my 160GB hard drive.

[quote name='kingofpittsburgh']Bing only shipped 94 packages today.

This an all time lowpoint, A Gamer?[/QUOTE]
Meh...

Based on the info in my database there were about 30 other occurrences where under 100 packages shipped. The earliest being Feb 10, 2009 when they shipped 37 packages. And that does not include the days were there were zero packages shipped (at least twice this year so far).

Some data for this month so far:

Code:
+------------+--------+--------+-------+----------+
| shipped    | low    | hi     | range | packages |
+------------+--------+--------+-------+----------+
| 2010-05-01 |    n/a |    n/a |   n/a |        0 |

[quote name='hez']Anybody received the bonus points yet? It been a week and they usually give within 72hrs[/QUOTE]
I got my double points around Mon or Tues (don't remember exactly, but it was within the usual time frame). I'm still waiting for my prizes like everyone else. I'm missing prizes starting on order date 3/27. I was getting prizes on it and maxed out on anagram games. So I was playing Flexicon and Crosswire. I really wish I start get prizes again soon so at least I know and can order more prizes, I really don't want to waste my hard earned tickets. I can't think of a reason why I would be flagged.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='julie']I got my double points around Mon or Tues (don't remember exactly, but it was within the usual time frame). I'm still waiting for my prizes like everyone else. I'm missing prizes starting on order date 3/27. I was getting prizes on it and maxed out on anagram games. So I was playing Flexicon and Crosswire. I really wish I start get prizes again soon so at least I know and can order more prizes, I really don't want to waste my hard earned tickets. I can't think of a reason why I would be flagged.[/QUOTE]

Dang, Thanks for the reply. This is a new account but the addy is the same as my others.

[quote name='julie']I'm still waiting for my prizes like everyone else. I'm missing prizes starting on order date 3/27. I was getting prizes on it and maxed out on anagram games. So I was playing Flexicon and Crosswire. I really wish I start get prizes again soon so at least I know and can order more prizes, I really don't want to waste my hard earned tickets. I can't think of a reason why I would be flagged.[/QUOTE]
This is exactly the same scenario as me. Only difference is my items were ordered 4/14 and 4/16. It's my only account, I don't bot, and I've never had any trouble before. It's really becoming frustrating checking my e-mail every weeknight, only to see nothing has changed.

well ive just about given up hope on my prizes

Waited more than a month:

Digital Frame: Ordered 4/8
Wireless 360 Headset: Ordered 4/17

Less than a month:

Wireless controller with PC Receiver: Ordered 5/3

i know theyre all within 12 weeks, but i cant see a reason why it would suddenly take longer

edit: the tracker shows a 2.5lb shipment on its way to my town, might be the frame

[quote name='SilentStryk09']well ive just about given up hope on my prizes

Waited more than a month:

Digital Frame: Ordered 4/8
Wireless 360 Headset: Ordered 4/17

Less than a month:

Wireless controller with PC Receiver: Ordered 5/3

i know theyre all within 12 weeks, but i cant see a reason why it would suddenly take longer[/QUOTE]
Speaking for myself, should I not have received my prizes by the time the 12-week deadline rolls around, you better believe I'll be e-mailing them. There's no reason whatsoever my account should be flagged.

how many CAGz still not getting prisez? :cry:

Any luck with starting fresh accounts w/o doing the no-no s?
Or are the IP/computers/addresses used before no good anymore, even if one plays legit?

I have a feeling that we aren't all flagged but we are going to see this stuff ship at a later day. It's happened before so it can happen again. Remember it can take up to 12 weeks to receive your stuff.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']I have a feeling that we aren't all flagged but we are going to see this stuff ship at a later day. It's happened before so it can happen again. Remember it can take up to 12 weeks to receive your stuff.[/QUOTE]

agreed. in the meantime, I am enjoyed taking a break from playing their games every day.

[quote name='megamanianation']agreed. in the meantime, I am enjoyed taking a break from playing their games every day.[/QUOTE]

I really hope so, since I plan on still getting my daily tickets and spending them as I please hoping that someday tons of prizes come to my house :p

Well, just waiting on the HDD really, ordered it 4/12. I also ordered the eReader but it hasn't even been a month yet for that.

[quote name='RockMySocks10']I really hope so, since I plan on still getting my daily tickets and spending them as I please hoping that someday tons of prizes come to my house :p[/QUOTE]
That would be nice, but you run the risk of wasting your address if your account is indeed flagged (i.e. the flagged orders still count towards the 1-item-per-address and you can't re-order the things you want again to your address). That's why all this waiting is a bit annoying.

Just for those new members and others who may not remember -- if you recall, last year there was a period in late April/early May when a lot of things did not ship. I just rechecked my emails and saw that I had 5 items ordered from 4/29-5/2 in 2009 that all shipped on 7/29 and 7/30.

Not only that, but I've also received one other item at my address that I ordered on the same day (4/8/10) as another item that did not ship to the same address on a different account.

Not that any of this means anything, but I wouldn't worry about it until the full 12 weeks have passed.

I ordered Fable II around April 13 that I haven't gotten yet. However, my wife ordered the 250GB HD to the same address on 4/20 that she got after the "normal" 4 week period.

It works, unfortunately it didn't come with the required miniUSB connector. Just the weird splitter that watertails mentioned (all three plugs are USB type A connectors)

It works with an old miniUSB cable that we had lying around when plugged into the back of my computer. However, it doesn't work in any of my front USB ports or on my XboX360. Did this happen to anyone else that ordered it, or is their something wrong with the cable we have?

( I don't want to ask for "tech support" here, but the box is generic and just lists it as Hi-Speed USB portable Hard Drive. I don't even know who makes it. is "Hi-Speed" a brand name?)

[quote name='postaldude12']Has anybody received the Digital Photo Frame ?[/QUOTE]
not yet, but the tracker shows a 2.5lb shipment coming to me tomorrow and it doesnt match any of the other items i ordered

[quote name='sittinghawk3']hey i installed the toolbar and did everything else but it doesn't say i am a vip, is the status immediate or do i have to wait?[/QUOTE]

should be immediate

Still missing all my items from the begin of March till April 13. I even e-mailed and asked if there was some sort of problem but never received a response. It has been 4 days... :whistle2:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back