Club Bing thread 5 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone having issues with the CB website? Every time I finish a game of Flexicon, the website goes "unavailable" (that near-blank white page that pops up during Thursday night maintenace). I've even had to play some of my puzzles twice to get the tickets. This has been going on for more than two hours. :bomb:

Oh, and there's a double tickets day Thursday (May 27th) for those who haven't "protested" yet. I'm protesting by only maxing out once or twice a week now instead of 5-7 days/week...lol. :lol:

[quote name='Shuino']Still missing all my items from the begin of March till April 13. I even e-mailed and asked if there was some sort of problem but never received a response. It has been 4 days... :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

Have you waited 12 weeks? Most of us are waiting on prizes from April (myself included). If it's been more than 12 weeks, you were probably flagged. But if it's been, like 9 or 10 weeks, then your stuff might just be part of the "delay" we're all suffering through. :lol: And the Bing people will probably respond to your email by the 7-day mark (they took almost 4 days to tell me I was flagged...so yeah). They DO respond, so you should hear from them soon. Then again, not getting a response might be a good thing for you (i.e. you're account isn't flagged).

"WHEN is my stuff coming?!" I keep asking myself. :roll: I might add that to my sig if I have to wait for my 4/12 Norelco longer than next week. lol.

[quote name='Ninja300x']got shipping email for 360 windows controller ordered 4/25[/QUOTE]

Looks like most items are about a month from ordering to shipping.
I would guess higher priced items are a little longer.

[quote name='Slappybob']Looks like most items are about a month from ordering to shipping.
I would guess higher priced items are a little longer.[/QUOTE]
It has been my experience that most prizes ship roughly 29-to-32 days from when the order is placed, regardless of ticket amount. Add to that the time it takes UPS ground to reach you from Louisville KY.

One exception is the voted prizes, which start shipping as late as 2 months after they are first listed (but then 29-to-32 days after that initial delay).

And, popular prizes tend to get back-ordered from time to time, and they seem to ship out at seemingly random intervals, in bulk (as in over 1000 on a single day).

Prizes that shipped recently still seem to fall in that window.

But, the "late shipping" situation right now seems to be account based (i.e. if you don't get one prize on an account, then you don't get any), which seems to imply it is not a fulfillment issue -- i.e. it has nothing to do with Arvato not having the prizes, but rather Arvato is not getting the fulfillment orders from Club Bing. And, since it is account based, I suspect it is some form of flagging by Club Bing.

Back in Apr '09 there were also a slew of missing prizes. Mostly the popular ones (console, etc), but there was often one order missing on an account that had other orders ship before or after the missing prize was expected. Most of those missing prizes did eventually get filled. So I suspect that was just a back-order issue.

The current situation, however, is similar to Jun '09 when they changed they way they were enforcing the multiple accounts per user. Those accounts were all flagged. I suspect what we are seeing now is something similar. And, any legit players (i.e. only one account per person, regardless of name/address differences) that are missing prizes will be able to argue their case if their account got flagged by accident (and most likely get their tickets refunded). Sadly, one cannot start to question the status of the orders until after the 12 week mark, so we still have about 6 weeks before people can start the process.

Zune Car Pack shipped. Ordered on 4/27. So, they're still shipping stuff, I'm not sure why they're not shipping stuff for the people here.

[quote name='steelsmack']They shipped a Intellimouse Explorer last night for me. It's supposedly 0.70 pounds, which seems a bit light...[/QUOTE]

I think they've been coming without the packaging.

No word on my camcorder ordered 4/25. :cry:

[quote name='cin84_12']I think they've been coming without the packaging.
[/QUOTE]
OEM, huh? That's OK, I was actually planning on using it, not reselling or anything. I used to have 2 of them, but I built a PC for a couple of my siblings and gave them one of them with the PC.

[quote name='agentcoop007']OK I signed up, but cannot get any games to load??[/QUOTE]

Are you getting a blank box in a new window when you click one of the game links or no box at all?

Do you have the most up-to-date version of Adobe Flash player (version 10). If so, click that link at the bottom of the blank game box "I have the latest version". If not, get the Adobe update. :)

[quote name='FreeStuffFan85']Are you getting a blank box in a new window when you click one of the game links or no box at all?

Do you have the most up-to-date version of Adobe Flash player (version 10). If so, click that link at the bottom of the blank game box "I have the latest version". If not, get the Adobe update. :)[/QUOTE]

Blank window loads up, I updated Adobe at this link
http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/completion/dlm/
I went back to club bing and still won't load?? You think I need to restart?

[quote name='agentcoop007']Blank window loads up, I updated Adobe at this link
http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/completion/dlm/
I went back to club bing and still won't load?? You think I need to restart?[/QUOTE]

Restart your computer and if you still get the blank box, click the link at the bottom of the box "my version of Adobe is up to date" (or something like that...you'll know it when you see it). Try that and it should work. :)

[quote name='agentcoop007']Working now, thanks FrreStuffFan85[/QUOTE]

Cool, man. Enjoy the double tickets! :applause: (and the bonus tickets you earn take up to 72 hours to appear in your account...so don't be surprised if you don't get them today or tomorrow :lol:).

Ok with double ticket day ending can we hold off on the griping about not getting the points until at least Wednesday?

[quote name='Nordom']Well, I just got my shipping email for the pillow ordered on 4/8.

I'm happy.[/QUOTE]

awesome,so did i...still waiting on food processor and bathroom scale though ordered on the same day(4/8)...anyone get a shipping email for those yet??

Quick question to those recieving the shipping emails for the pillows, did you receive the recent club bing newsletter to the email you ordered the pillow with?

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Quick question to those recieving the shipping emails for the pillows, did you receive the recent club bing newsletter to the email you ordered the pillow with?[/QUOTE]

Yep, I did.

Prizes Recently Added:

CB_SONYDSCW330_sm.png

- Sony DSC-W330 Camera: 24,600 Tickets
Prize Updates brought to you by the ProBingBot...
Get your own AUTOMATIC notifications at The ProBing Blog.

Now that the VIP program has been out for a while, can someone tell me about the speculation about accruing a mass amount of tickets before using the toolbar to redeem a VIP prize? Is there such a thing as VIP tickets that you get when using the toolbar that only go towards redeeming the VIP prizes, or can you just amass a boatload of tickets and then install the toolbar and redeem for a VIP prize? I hate installing a bunch of crap on my computer. Or maybe even the alternate of logging onto another computer that has the toolbar to redeem while playing on your computer that doesn't have the toolbar installed.

[quote name='MaicoWin']Now that the VIP program has been out for a while, can someone tell me about the speculation about accruing a mass amount of tickets before using the toolbar to redeem a VIP prize? Is there such a thing as VIP tickets that you get when using the toolbar that only go towards redeeming the VIP prizes, or can you just amass a boatload of tickets and then install the toolbar and redeem for a VIP prize? I hate installing a bunch of crap on my computer. Or maybe even the alternate of logging onto another computer that has the toolbar to redeem while playing on your computer that doesn't have the toolbar installed.[/QUOTE]

You can save up tickets and then install the toolbar to get "VIP" status whenever there's something you want.

I saved up a bunch of tickets in anticipation of getting an Xbox and then only signed up for their VIP program when the Xbox was listed again.

I installed the toolbar on my wife's laptop even though I usually play on my desktop.

My account still had the little VIP symbol associated with it even when I play on a computer that the toolbar isn't installed on.

Man, I was just cleaning up, and I've got over 30 unopened games. Too much damn SlickDeals, son. Maybe I'll start saving up for something else. Has anyone gotten that Coleman Deluxe Pet Bed yet and have any comments on it? Looks like it might be a useful prize.

[quote name='MaicoWin']Man, I was just cleaning up, and I've got over 30 unopened games. Too much damn SlickDeals, son. Maybe I'll start saving up for something else. Has anyone gotten that Coleman Deluxe Pet Bed yet and have any comments on it? Looks like it might be a useful prize.[/QUOTE]
My sister got it, it's inflatable and her dog loves it, that's about all I know about it.

Finally I ordered the Sony Camcorder. Does someone have a picture of the package? I don't want one from Google, I want a pic from someone who got it from Bing. Is it good? I'm so anxious about it.

[quote name='coolfelix']Finally I ordered the Sony Camcorder. Does someone have a picture of the package? I don't want one from Google, I want a pic from someone who got it from Bing. Is it good? I'm so anxious about it.[/QUOTE]
Don't get your hope too high - because you probably won't get it.

:bomb:

[quote name='coolfelix']I got everything I ordered on time, I'm confident I'll get my Cam as well.[/QUOTE]
So did I, before last month. I haven't received a single April order.

[quote name='CONMAN999']How often is Double Ticket Day? I remember doing Club Bing a while back and they'd have like 2 a year. Now 2 in one week?[/QUOTE]

I am sure todays is a holiday one. Looks like they are once a month?

[quote name='BigBlue10989']So did I, before last month. I haven't received a single April order.[/QUOTE]

Ditto. I'm only playing on Double Ticket Days now as a result, and even those feel like a wasted hour to me at this point. I really wish I didn't have to wait twelve whole weeks before e-mailing them. In the meantime, I'm just glad they haven't put up anything that I really want (yet).

Did anyone get the toaster oven and get to try it out? How is it? I checked Amazon but there aren't any reviews or anything.

[quote name='MaicoWin']Why don't you just e-mail them now and say WTF?[/QUOTE]

Any emails about the status of a prize made before 12 weeks are up are met with a standard response telling you to wait the full 12 weeks. The Bing terms say that prizes can take up to that long to arrive, so they won't take the time to research your prize status until that period is up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Crap. I thought it was one account per person, not per household. My dad also has an account. I already saved up enough tickets for the Harry Potter boxed set & ordered on 4/8. After all that, am I going to get nothing?

They might have flagged accounts for that now, but before I quit, I was doing two accounts and got my prizes just fine. Using the same computer, same browsers sometimes, but other times I was using one account on Firefox and another on Internet Explorer just for convenience of not having to sign in and out all the damn time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back