Club Bing thread 5 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='KillerFurby07']Crap. I thought it was one account per person, not per household. My dad also has an account. I already saved up enough tickets for the Harry Potter boxed set & ordered on 4/8. After all that, am I going to get nothing?[/QUOTE]

i thought it could be more than one per household, but only one of each prize per household.

I got my Zune car pack yesterday. Not sure why no one else seems to be getting prizes, but I've gotten two since the big scare that's left this thread devoid of posts.

[quote name='Redeema']I got my Zune car pack yesterday. Not sure why no one else seems to be getting prizes, but I've gotten two since the big scare that's left this thread devoid of posts.[/QUOTE]

Your lucky then, I haven't got prizes and they don't answer e-mails anymore. I have a prize from way back in March I have not gotten yet. I e-mailed them 2 weeks ago never got a reply.

[quote name='Shuino']Your lucky then, I haven't got prizes and they don't answer e-mails anymore. I have a prize from way back in March I have not gotten yet. I e-mailed them 2 weeks ago never got a reply.[/QUOTE]

My fiancee is at 9 weeks so far waiting for a kitchen aid. 3 more weeks till we get to complain.

[quote name='Shuino']Your lucky then, I haven't got prizes and they don't answer e-mails anymore. I have a prize from way back in March I have not gotten yet. I e-mailed them 2 weeks ago never got a reply.[/QUOTE]

I think the interesting part here is that they are not answering emails anymore. It suggests that they do not have a canned response to send out and/or lots of legit players are flooding their inbox.

Typically when one of these changes occur the progression of events is 1) number of prizes shipped drops dramatically, 2) people start complaining their prizes are missing, 3) eight weeks pass and everyone starts getting the same canned response explaining what happened, 4) people figure out how to deal with the new restriction and start over.

What's odd about this go around is that it seems to be affecting everyone, legit and otherwise, without any discernible pattern. Furthermore lots of us have had it hit some accounts and not others even though they seem to have been used identically. We have now passed the 12 week mark since this started and should be getting canned responses to emails. The fact that they are not supplying them suggests that they are either not prepared to explain what has happened, or that they just have too much email to respond because. I'm guessing it is a combination of both.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Still nothing for me. Missing 3 camcorders and some xbox controllers ordered in the middle of April.[/QUOTE]

I have 6 prizes I'm missing all I want is my damn Logitech 510 remote and I'll be happy lol

New prizes up for voting:
Malibu Picnic Pack vs Tri Camping Chair

Though I don't think many people are even playing at this point.

[quote name='cin84_12']New prizes up for voting:
Malibu Picnic Pack vs Tri Camping Chair

Though I don't think many people are even playing at this point.[/QUOTE]

I'm in for the Picnic Pack.

[quote name='ZForce915']Oh sure, just when I decide to sign up for Bing they decide to close the program. Figures![/QUOTE]

Are you talking about the Bing Cashback program that was just shut down?

Hmm this scare has me concerned but I haven't played very much at least. I'm a few thousand points from a xbox game. I guess I will finish just for the sake of seeing if it comes. From what I've been hearing I would be scared out of my mind if I had been saving for a big ticket prize. I hope they ship out everyone's stuff even if it's late.

[quote name='Velo214']wow, this shuts down when i get interested...oh wellz[/QUOTE]

hey A Gamer, could you put this in the OP?

im gonna put this in big letters:

CLUB BING IS NOT SHUTTING DOWN. BING CASHBACK IS A SEPARATE PROGRAM.

A Gamer isn't the person who maintains this topic. Killer9 is said person.

We should be looking at new prizes next week or so. Though, I'm a little skeptical since they haven't removed any prizes. It would be a rather inflated selection of prizes if they do. Either way, I'll be looking forward to something new as I've got 7500 tickets asking to be used.

i ordered some of those pillaites bands back in feb and i still had not received them as of last week and i emailed them and they credited back my acct today.

yeah for me! hopefully the prizes start shipping again. I'd like to get that picnic set if it wins.

[quote name='jayrama81']How long does it usually take you all to earn 1000 tickets?[/QUOTE]

For me about an hour to an hour and a half, depending on how bored i get.

[quote name='jayrama81']How long does it usually take you all to earn 1000 tickets?[/QUOTE]

1-2hrs with Chicktionary
1:30-2:15 with Flexicon

I ordered a Norelco Shaver on April 9th and haven't received it yet but with others getting items from then maybe that means I will be getting it.

I still wish they would respond to my e-mail's its been over a month now :whistle2:(

*edit*
I don't want to jump the gun but it really seems like ClubBing is done for now, or just a lot of people have been moved onto help finish closing the Bing cash-back program.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the confirmation email 4/15 for the hard drive, and still haven't gotten a shipping email, which I have for almost all of my other prizes. :/

Wow, if there's a double ticket day that'll make it easy for me to be able to grab that picnic set once it goes up as a prize.

Also, they don't seem to be done for many of us. They do seem to have picked up on a lot of people who may or may not have been exploiting the system.

Been reading the daily subscriptions for the thread. Was a little worried for a while, but just got another shipping email today, so both of my prizes have come through during the lull.

Fable 2: Ordered 4/15; Shipped 5/13
Wireless Desktop: Ordered 5/10; Shipped 6/8

I only have one account. There was another, but I never ordered anything from it, and it's definitely been deactivated by now as it's been at least 2 years since I played on it. Hoping that quick charge kit stays up at least til the end of the week since I've been getting nagged at for batteries incessantly.

Also hoping I can stand these damn puzzles for tomorrow(today?). I'm not the fastest typist, but I gave up last double ticket day because Word Slugger kept stopping me despite my slowing down several times. Looking at the 'Now Playing' numbers at any given time for the puzzles, it looks like everyone else is getting tired and wary of them too.

[quote name='Redeema']Wow, if there's a double ticket day that'll make it easy for me to be able to grab that picnic set once it goes up as a prize.

Also, they don't seem to be done for many of us. They do seem to have picked up on a lot of people who may or may not have been exploiting the system.[/QUOTE]

With them having 2 double ticket days in may I don't think we will see another one until late June.

Well, they finally e-mailed me back about the necklace I ordered in march and said please wait another 2 weeks, and if I do not receive my prize e-mail them back.

Yeah sounds like a bunch of BS to me lol

[quote name='Shuino']Well, they finally e-mailed me back about the necklace I ordered in march and said please wait another 2 weeks, and if I do not receive my prize e-mail them back.

Yeah sounds like a bunch of BS to me lol[/QUOTE]
Based on your previous posts, it sounds like you emailed them before the 12 week period was up. So of course you're going to be told to wait.

[quote name='DarkZion']Based on your previous posts, it sounds like you emailed them before the 12 week period was up. So of course you're going to be told to wait.[/QUOTE]

If you have read my posts you would realize it's already been 12 weeks. I order on March 16

Received shipping email for MW2. Ordered 4/26. Shipped out yesterday. I had actually forgotten I ordered it. Hooray for unexpected Christmases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back