Club Nintendo 2012 (Club Year Ends 6/30/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='maigoyume']So that means they expire right before this club nintendo year ends right?[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, yes. So anyone who was careful and used the exact number of points up to this point will have leftovers now. Blah.

At least us early adaptors get some coins for having older SKU's!

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Unfortunately, yes. So anyone who was careful and used the exact number of points up to this point will have leftovers now. Blah.[/QUOTE]

I purposely made sure to have enough banked but stay ~200 short for this very reason. That way I have enough to get Platinum any time I want, but don't use the surveys until the last day.

[quote name='Ryukahn']I purposely made sure to have enough banked but stay ~200 short for this very reason. That way I have enough to get Platinum any time I want, but don't use the surveys until the last day.[/QUOTE]

Good idea

Changing the topic title. It gets people in here every time.

New Intend to Buy: 100 Classic Books. It'd be great with a DSiXL purchase. 3DS not so much. To celebrate, I've changed the topic title yet again!

[quote name='Law_Professor']I just reached Platinum status. This only happened because I saved my old Club points from last year. I have no idea how I'll reach Platinum or even Elite status in 2011. It doesn't look promising unless Nintendo releases 8 Mairo games. :)[/QUOTE]

New Zelda, New Metroid coming...

I'm sure they'll make a third... plus if you have all those surveys....

Guessing you don't have a DS?

Thanks for the heads up on the bonus surveys - I'd not have noticed them as several were off the end of the main listing of to-dos for me! I had to go to the list of all surveys to see them.

Thanks for posting up the bonus surveys, probably would've never logged on to do them unless reminded of lol :p!

I have my Platinum for this year and have quite a few games for the next year, so whatever. It'll work out pretty good lol :D

[quote name='mistymayem']When did they reveal the Platinum and Gold prizes last year?[/QUOTE]

August. Per Japan prizes are usually revealed about 30-45 day after the prior year ends.

Thanks for the heads up on the bonus survey, should be able to hit platinum with a post play survey for photo dojo and one wii game. Now to go see if any friends have any unused codes :D

Too bad the bonus surveys had to be completed this calendar year. I was planning to get the remaining 80 points I needed for Platinum with Galaxy. Still going to register that at launch for the extra points. Somehow I didn't even have to touch my backlogged surveys this year.

*sigh*

My cheapass finally got enough club points to order a Zelda poster set.

It arrived last week, and when I finally get around to opening it, all three posters are dented. *facepalm* I'm really wondering if I should even bother complaining to Nintendo about this (as the items could be really considered "free").

[quote name='Drive_Shaft']Is there an "Intend To Buy" survey for Galaxy 2?[/QUOTE]

it wuz there but went away. :whistle2:(

usually come out 1-2 months before game comes out, then seems to end 1-2 weeks before game comes out.

Is there any way to remove an 'Intend to Buy' item from your to do list? I accidentally clicked on the Picross 3D Intend to Buy and now it's asking me to put in the registration code. I have no interest in that game so it's going to be in my list until it expires....in 2015....

I don't think there's a way to remove it. I have lots of them in my list because I add everything on the off chance that I might eventually get a title in passing (flipping opportunities). I've had a bunch of that sort already.

[quote name='crunchewy']I don't think there's a way to remove it. I have lots of them in my list because I add everything on the off chance that I might eventually get a title in passing (flipping opportunities). I've had a bunch of that sort already.[/QUOTE]

Other Club Nintendo's (Japan) penalize for clicking intend to buy on two games without doing so. I beelive the punishment is not being able to select rewards for a month or something like that.

I have an extra set of Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story (30 + 10 coins) and New Super Mario Brothers Wii (50 coins + 10 coins) that I can't use.
I'm looking to trade these two since I need something like 70-90 more coins to hit platinum.

Oops- Sorry just noticed that I probably posted this in the wrong place.
I'll post this in the trading thread, but feel free to PM me anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was browsing their website for changes when they did the most recent update to their prizes.

Is this clause new?

Why are my Coins listed with an expiration date?
Unredeemed Coins will expire two (2) full Club Nintendo years (July 1 - June 30), plus whatever is left in the current Club Nintendo year, after they are earned. Example: Coins earned in March 2009 would not expire until June 30, 2011.

[quote name='dyeknom']I remember that the surveys expire, but the coins themselves?[/QUOTE]

It has always been that coins expire after two Club Nintendo years.

Would buy SMG2, but have a huge backlog of games I need to play. The Metroid Prime Collection, being one of my main concerns right now, lol.

Should I go for the Animal Crossing playing cards or for the Mario poster set?

I'd love to get that SMG2 soundtrack here, but I'm pretty sure someone in the American Club Nintendo is conspiring against us. Oh well, can't complain too much about swag, right?

[quote name='KingBroly']Might be a Platinum Reward...[/QUOTE]

I was hoping for this too...........

As far as the prizes go, they sort of got better this year with the posters and such. Here's hoping!

Got SMG2 to register, along with a couple of others, but I'm waiting for the new Club Nintendo year honestly lol :p

That OST sounds good, they need to bring that over here ASAP. I wonder what the Plat award is going to be this year anyway...

That OST would finally get me to spend my coins. Registering SMG2 got me to platinum, and I still have ~250 coins worth of surveys to complete, so I am in great shape for next year's platinum too.

Hey I thought my " coin " balance would drop today ? I still have some remaining in my account.

I am either a complete idiot or I got lucky ?

Intend to buy bonuses last like...10 days I think.

By the way, the current Club Nintendo year ends June 30th, 2010.

[quote name='agentcoop007']Question how long do I have to redeem SMG2 if I want the extra intent to buy coins?[/QUOTE]

I still have intend to buy points for the metroid prime trilogy ready to be redeemed. So at least 9 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back