Club Nintendo 2012 (Club Year Ends 6/30/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No mention of this in the OP:
eCQdhhw12BsDE9SMTaQH7BHd6J0qg-0O.jpg

Buy a Wii Fit Plus bundle. Take the Registration Survey. When submitted, you'll get a pop-up offering you the free tote. If you decline, you will lose your chance to get this tote. If you accept, you're taken to a special rewards page that looks like every other item redeem page, except that it features the tote and costs Zero coins to order.

This is the link to the special order page, though it doesn't do anything when I try to go to it now... https://club.nintendo.com/promo-gift-details/A0.do

[quote name='crunchewy']There's Mario, Animal Crossing and ... what is that 3rd one? I don't recognize it.[/QUOTE]

It's two Mario (Blooper & Mario) and two Animal Crossing (Fireworks & Pink one w/ character's faces)

[quote name='eau']How did Nintendo package the G&W Collection for shipment? Mine shipped 2 weeks ago and I still haven't received it yet :bomb:[/QUOTE]

This response might be too late for you, but mine came in a padded mailer slightly bigger than the ds case. But it arrived strangely fast.

[quote name='miktau']For those seeking the netflix coins, registering your wii is not enough, you need to link your club nintendo account through the wii shop channel.[/QUOTE]

Is that done by registering your console with Club Nintendo? or do you mean I put in my club nintendo account info into the wii shop channel somewhere?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']There should be an option in the Wii Shop channel about linking your Club Nintendo account to your Wii Shop account.[/QUOTE]

After registering my console I got the notice of Netflix survey available (20-60 minutes) So I got the 20 coins, and I still have not gone to the Wii Shop channel to link to my club nintendo.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Do the WiiWare/VC games you buy (if you buy them at all) show up on there, too?[/QUOTE]

Bought none yet, Prob not until i register anyways.

Games that came out after a certain point register. Before Club Nintendo started, only a select number of games that came out before then count. It's a small list of what games that includes Strong Bad Episodes 2-5, Mega Man 3, and some others.

Wii Fit Tote Get!

It looked like it would be made out of a better material. It's more of a cheap plastic.
0507001114.jpg

Has a neat little club.Nintendo tag on it though
0507001116.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking at the list of things that gets coins...
"Wii Console (PIN registration for included Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort) - 160"

Early adopters get screwed again! :(

[quote name='UncleBob']Wii Fit Tote Get!

It looked like it would be made out of a better material. It's more of a cheap plastic.
0507001114.jpg

Has a neat little club.Nintendo tag on it though
0507001116.jpg
[/QUOTE]

So I don't feel so bad--that was just for buying the Board/Plus combo, right? I had the first bundle and I would have bought Wii Fit Plus separately.

[quote name='maximumzero']So I don't feel so bad--that was just for buying the Board/Plus combo, right? I had the first bundle and I would have bought Wii Fit Plus separately.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, only for buying the bundle and registering it after Jan 15th.

[quote name='UncleBob']Looking at the list of things that gets coins...
"Wii Console (PIN registration for included Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort) - 160"

Early adopters get screwed again! :([/QUOTE]

:whistle2:(

lol, isn't that the Black edition?

If I didn't have like 13K in Wii points.. I might think about it.

Nintendo needs to move to an ONLINE account system that I can hop from system to system, and take my shit with me!!!

[quote name='Doomed']What should I get with Club Nintendo points?[/QUOTE]

Was considering hoarding a G&W collection for Ebay or something.

[quote name='xycury']lol, isn't that the Black edition?[/QUOTE]

The white Wii is also being released in this bundle as well.

How the hell are early adopters getting screwed here? I'll gladly take three years of owning a goddamn Wii versus imaginary kool-aid points.

[quote name='maximumzero']How the hell are early adopters getting screwed here? I'll gladly take three years of owning a goddamn Wii versus imaginary kool-aid points.[/QUOTE]

Both would be preferable. Doesn't need to be an either or scenario.

[quote name='maximumzero']How the hell are early adopters getting screwed here? I'll gladly take three years of owning a goddamn Wii versus imaginary kool-aid points.[/QUOTE]

The prizes I've redeemed for (8, so far) are all real. Well, I guess the two digital downloads could be debatable...

[quote name='UncleBob']The prizes I've redeemed for (8, so far) are all real. Well, I guess the two digital downloads could be debatable...[/QUOTE]

And those 8 prizes you've redeemed are more enjoyable than 3 years of playtime with your Wii?

Edit: Not to mention to get enough points for 8 prizes you bought a SHITLOAD of games.

[quote name='maximumzero']And those 8 prizes you've redeemed are more enjoyable than 3 years of playtime with your Wii?

Edit: Not to mention to get enough points for 8 prizes you bought a SHITLOAD of games.[/QUOTE]

I'm just saying, it's bull crap that the "rewards" program rewards those who wait three years to buy their system more than those who early adopt.

And yes, I buy a ton of Nintendo crap. I've gotten 8 rewards so far (including the free tote which was zero coins and the Platinum gift which was zero coins). I've got 720 coins banked and (if my quick math is correct) 1,670 coins worth of surveys to do once the new Club Nintendo year starts up. (And this is pretty much all stuff I've purchased - only one exception on that list is from a spare Pikmin code that I got with some replacement Wii cases from a Hollywood Video going out of business).

It's not about the coins (I want them, yes!) - it's about a loyalty program that gives better rewards to less loyal customers. :(

How do I get the 160 points for registering the Wii? When I registered mine in August I didn't get any points at all.

[quote name='UncleBob']I'm just saying, it's bull crap that the "rewards" program rewards those who wait three years to buy their system more than those who early adopt.

And yes, I buy a ton of Nintendo crap. I've gotten 8 rewards so far (including the free tote which was zero coins and the Platinum gift which was zero coins). I've got 720 coins banked and (if my quick math is correct) 1,670 coins worth of surveys to do once the new Club Nintendo year starts up. (And this is pretty much all stuff I've purchased - only one exception on that list is from a spare Pikmin code that I got with some replacement Wii cases from a Hollywood Video going out of business).

It's not about the coins (I want them, yes!) - it's about a loyalty program that gives better rewards to less loyal customers. :([/QUOTE]

Nintendo just wants you to rebuy another Wii. It's just the truth.

I'm pretty sure the points are based on SKUs and the current SKU (White Wii + Wii Sports) was released well before Club Nintendo even existed. Would I have liked to receive points for my Wii? Sure, who wouldn't? But it's a very, very minor complaint and is a pretty silly point to pick on.

I'm sure Reggie is sitting on top his giant mound of cash rubbing his hands together while muttering, "What can I do next to screw over our most loyal fans?" *sinister laugh*

Since I live in NYC, I was invited to an exclusive Super Mario Galaxy 2 event in the Nintendo World store.

Dear Sean,

Prepare to blast off on a spectacular new adventure! Nintendo is throwing an out-of-this-world pre-launch party to celebrate the release of the new game, Super Mario Galaxy 2. As an Elite Status member of Club Nintendo who lives in the New York metropolitan area, you’re invited to attend this exclusive event!

We are extending priority invitations to Club Nintendo members who have achieved Platinum Status within the past two Club Nintendo years.* Don’t miss this chance to be one of the first to experience the game before it’s available in stores!

Event Date & Time: May 21, 2010; 5-8 p.m.

Event Highlights:
  • Play the game before it’s released!
  • Meet Mario™ and Charles Martinet, the voice of Mario™!
  • Giveaways**
  • Refreshments **
  • Trivia Game + Prizes**
RSVP is required for entry to the event. Space is limited, and RSVP is on a first-come-first-served basis. You may bring one guest. Please click on the button below for details and to RSVP.

I already responded to the RSVP! I am very excited to meet Charles Martinet!

Time to whip out the Club Nintendo Platinum Mario Hat!

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Since I live in NYC, I was invited to an exclusive Super Mario Galaxy 2 event in the Nintendo World store.

I already responded to the RSVP! I am very excited to meet Charles Martinet!

Time to whip out the Club Nintendo Platinum Mario Hat![/QUOTE]

If you have one, I'd personally bring a Super Mario 64 cartridge for him to sign.

It was his first major endeavor in voicing the character after all.

[quote name='maximumzero']If you have one, I'd personally bring a Super Mario 64 cartridge for him to sign.

It was his first major endeavor in voicing the character after all.[/QUOTE]

Of course I have one... however- I am not sure I want it signed.... lol

I might buy his book and get that signed though.

EDIT: Maybe I will get my Mario 64 cart signed.... Might be cool.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Of course I have one... however- I am not sure I want it signed.... lol

I might buy his book and get that signed though.

EDIT: Maybe I will get my Mario 64 cart signed.... Might be cool.[/QUOTE]

Oh, oh, you didn't order the Mario Posters by any chance?

That'd be goddamn perfect, especially the Blue Group photo one. (Since he voices like 75% of those characters anyway)

[quote name='maximumzero']Oh, oh, you didn't order the Mario Posters by any chance?

That'd be goddamn perfect, especially the Blue Group photo one. (Since he voices like 75% of those characters anyway)[/QUOTE]

If I order it now, it will most likely come in time.. Interesting...

I ordered the Zelda ones instantly. The Mario ones don't have the same appeal for me. However, a signed Mario poster is very cool.

Thanks for the idea!

EDIT: I am on the Club Nintendo page right now. Something about the posters is holding me back...

[quote name='maximumzero']If you've registered a DS Lite or Wii you should have a handful of bonus surveys up. Take 'em![/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up. I registered my Wii last week, and today there was a Wii Registrant Thank You Survey (20 Coins) & Bonus Survey (20 Coins) that were not there before. Now I can get that Grill-Off game for my kids :D

Neat - I have four bonus surveys showing up.
Wii Registrant Thank You Survey (20 Coins)
Mystery Case Files Thank You Survey (10 Coins)
Nintendo DSi XL Thank You Survey (10 Coins)
Bonus Survey (20 Coins)

Something to note, each of these surveys expire on 6/30 of this year (the MCF survey expires on 7/31).

I also see a Nintendo DS lite Survey (10 coins) along with the Wii Registrant Thank You Survery (20 coins) and Bonus Survey (20 coins).

I hit gold, so yay! I'm going to get a prize. Lol.

I'm stuck at either waiting for the Animal Crossing playing cards, or getting the 3-Poster Nintendo prize. :/

[quote name='UncleBob']Neat - I have four bonus surveys showing up.
Wii Registrant Thank You Survey (20 Coins)
Mystery Case Files Thank You Survey (10 Coins)
Nintendo DSi XL Thank You Survey (10 Coins)
Bonus Survey (20 Coins)

Something to note, each of these surveys expire on 6/30 of this year (the MCF survey expires on 7/31).[/QUOTE]So that means they expire right before this club nintendo year ends right?

[quote name='maigoyume']So that means they expire right before this club nintendo year ends right?[/QUOTE]

Yup, I was hoping to use them for next year but no go. Still, free is free.

I just uncovered a ton of Club Nintendo codes that me, my brother, my sister, and a few friends have. If interested, shoot me a PM! The codes are listed in the Club Nintendo trading forum as well.

I know this is the wrong place to post- I just want to make sure that everyone who wants to be gold/platinum before the Club Nintendo year resets, can do so.

[quote name='Kaoz']Yup, I was hoping to use them for next year but no go. Still, free is free.[/QUOTE]Ah bummer, oh well can't complain about free points :)

I just reached Platinum status. This only happened because I saved my old Club points from last year. I have no idea how I'll reach Platinum or even Elite status in 2011. It doesn't look promising unless Nintendo releases 8 Mairo games. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back