Club Nintendo 2012 (Club Year Ends 6/30/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='BannedEpisode']7000 points for the snes controller. What's that converted to north american points?[/QUOTE]

I think it's a factor of 5. So about 1400 NA points.

So did anyone ever receive there 2010 Platnium reward? I ordered that shit back in July and never received it and can't find any way to track it on the website. Forgot all about it until just now.

[quote name='KingBroly']November[/QUOTE]

I just noting that you played Fallout 3 recently, I just popped it in for the first time in 14 months and apparently was 10 minutes away from 2 story based achievements. Man, I just forgot all about this game.

Those Anniversary Playing Cards are effin sweet! :bouncy:

picture.php

Not sure that I will actually get PokePark at $50, but I did the I2B survey.

Is there any negative consequence of saying you intend to buy something and then don't?

We should be getting our rewards any day now. My mario hat came a few weeks shy of Halloween last year. I remember, because I had enough time to change my costume.

[quote name='Altanis']Not sure that I will actually get PokePark at $50, but I did the I2B survey.

Is there any negative consequence of saying you intend to buy something and then don't?[/QUOTE] Nintendo will come a knockin' and beat you and your family until you buy their game.

Or not.

I2B at your own risk.

[quote name='maigoyume']Nintendo will come a knockin' and beat you and your family until you buy their game.

Or not.

I2B at your own risk.[/QUOTE]
That's about what I figured.

If I can start getting to a KMart with some regularity, I might start doing the coupon-chaining, which would require something in between Kirby's Epic Yarn and Donkey Kong Country Returns. PokePark might be that in between, if they get a coupon.

[quote name='Altanis']That's about what I figured.

If I can start getting to a KMart with some regularity, I might start doing the coupon-chaining, which would require something in between Kirby's Epic Yarn and Donkey Kong Country Returns. PokePark might be that in between, if they get a coupon.[/QUOTE]
The new coupons should last longer. The Epic Yarn coupon should be 45- so it should be active long enough to make it to DK.

I can hope that they change to 45 days. I'm on the fence about Wii Party this week with the $15 gaming coupon. It would make Kirby $35 + $20 coupon, and then DKC:R $30 + $20 coupon and Epic Mickey $30 - $15 coupon for the Epic Mickey case + $XX coupon. Assuming, of course, DKC:R and Epic Mickey get coupons, and I can find an Epic Mickey case at any of the KMart's I can go to.

I got S&P 2 today from GameFly, and the Club Nintendo code worked, so I now have 840 points (and another 10 post-play coins, coming). I'd like to get the Hanafuda cards, but I'm not sure if they're worth it. Anyone have any experiences that can say yes or no?

Huh. Those are actually not as stupid as I thought they'd be. If they're quality, they could last indefinitely. But we really need to be offered that England and Japan get...

[quote name='KingBroly']I think those are going to be for Japan, but I'd love to be surprised.[/QUOTE]

Japan already got them. Their store has had them for a long while now.

Is there a paper surplus or something? Folders and now fans.

My only rationale for this is that there are a lot more NoA members and they would never keep up with demand for an SNES classic controller or something cool. Yeah...

The fans are kind of neat, but I'm not exactly sure what I would do with them if I got it.

At least I have until the end of 2011 to decide, I hope the store gets some more items before then.

I know this has been answered a while ago, but seeing as though I'm a lazy bum and blue is oh so awesome, can anyone tell me when the first year club nintendo coins expire? (I'm assuming 2011, but just to play it safe)

Updated the OP with links.

Yes, those coins should expire next year at some point. But it's a game-by-game basis, and right now only Super Mario 64 DS has expired.

I kinda want a fan, but don't know what I'd do with it. I'm thinking of getting the Zelda posters, anyone have a pic of them framed, or unframed hanging up?

[quote name='KingBroly']Updated the OP with links.

Yes, those coins should expire next year at some point. But it's a game-by-game basis, and right now only Super Mario 64 DS has expired.[/QUOTE]

Crud, I guess that means I lost those coins (unless I never registered it since maybe the program wasn't available yet).

I'm not seeing any warning on the Club site about when my coins expire.

Looking at the stuff, I'll probably never actually get any posters put up though the Zelda ones and one of the Mario ones are pretty cool.

I don't know, maybe a set of folders and bookmarks. I could conceivably use those I guess. Though I hate that they'd wear out in normal use (I'd like something more permanent with my coins darn it :D )

I realized that a bunch of my coins expire by December so I picked up the white game case. It seems pretty useful for travel compared to the large holder I have with all of my DS and GBA games.

According to the FAQ, the earliest coins can expire is June 30, 2011, and that's for games you registered during the 08-09 year. We don't know yet how Nintendo will notify you when coins will expire, but if the FAQ is to be believed I'll have to spend at least 300 or so before this current year ends.

I registered a few games today. I never really registered any of my games. I have a lot to do, it will take awhile. Is there any reason to not register all my games at once or should I just put them all in?

[quote name='mickeyp']I registered a few games today. I never really registered any of my games. I have a lot to do, it will take awhile. Is there any reason to not register all my games at once or should I just put them all in?[/QUOTE]

Personally, I'd register my games until I hit the 600 (platinum) mark and save the rest for next year. However, if you don't want to forget I believe you can "register" the game and not complete any of the surveys to save points until you actually want to redeem them.

Of course, the only exception would be if a game is about to expire, which I believe is general 5 years from release?

Yes. Coins spent and platinum level are two different things. Once you reach the gold/platinum level for a year it doesn't matter, it's just simply an account of coins you earned in that current year.

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']You can add Metroid Prime Hunters (DS) to the too-old-for-points category.[/QUOTE]

I thought that came out in March 2006.

OP updated for FlingSmash.

Not sure that it really matters but anyone looking to get Battalion Wars 2 for the Wii might want to know that I just picked it up at KMart and went to register it and Club Nintendo said it wasn't eligible for coins.

Weird, because Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn still is (tried it too), and neither one is a CN PIN, they're both just Nintendo Product Reg PINs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back