Club Nintendo 2012 (Club Year Ends 6/30/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='crunchewy']LOL. No, you don't get CN coins for the netflix disc.[/QUOTE]

Damn :( now it looks like imma have to ask a CAG to trade something for 10 cons.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Yes you do. 20.[/QUOTE]

Where can I find a link to that, sir? The image doesn't link and my lack of google can't find it

[quote name='david12795']Where can I find a link to that, sir? The image doesn't link and my lack of google can't find it[/QUOTE]

My work e-mail address was e-mailed from Netflix (saying my disc is arriving Thursday). I received it today though... Anyway- it said that if you log onto Netflix on the Wii for 20 minutes, you can then go on Club Nintendo- fill out a survey and get 20 coins. I don't have the e-mail on me, but I am pretty sure that the the gist of the e-mail. Sorry I don't have it to copy/paste :whistle2:(

I found a link with details! Here:

https://club.nintendo.com/netflix.do

[quote name='flameofdoom666']My work e-mail address was e-mailed from Netflix (saying my disc is arriving Thursday). I received it today though... Anyway- it said that if you log onto Netflix on the Wii for 20 minutes, you can then go on Club Nintendo- fill out a survey and get 20 coins. I don't have the e-mail on me, but I am pretty sure that the the gist of the e-mail. Sorry I don't have it to copy/paste :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

Soo. you're saying that if I stay on netflix on my wii, I can just get the coins on there by filling out the surveys? Hmm, I guess I dont have to get the disk then.

[quote name='david12795']Soo. you're saying that if I stay on netflix on my wii, I can just get the coins on there by filling out the surveys? Hmm, I guess I dont have to get the disk then.[/QUOTE]

You need the disc to get Netflix on the Wii.

[quote name='mistymayem']You need the disc to get Netflix on the Wii.[/QUOTE]

Well it doesn't matter anyway, you need a netfix membership and I don't want to pay for that :(

Well I got Grill-Off with Ultra Hand because I thought there wasn't much to lose with it only being 80 coins. I have to say it's pretty bad though. I'll be surprised if I ever play it again.

[quote name='multicoloredyoshi']Well I got Grill-Off with Ultra Hand because I thought there wasn't much to lose with it only being 80 coins. I have to say it's pretty bad though. I'll be surprised if I ever play it again.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the tiny review although I feel for your loss.

I'll continue to save and pray for Super Nintendo classic controllers.

[quote name='Halo05']Thanks for the tiny review although I feel for your loss.

I'll continue to save and pray for Super Nintendo classic controllers.[/QUOTE]

I hope we do get them here!!! I already have two of them that I imported from Japan but I want one with the U.S colors

A new I2B has appeared. Picross 3D for Nintendo DS.

Also, I have begun the slow, painful process of linkifying the rewards.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Yes you do. 20.[/QUOTE]

Wow. Well I stand corrected. Pretty awesome too. I've got the survey in my to-do list. Will wait for next CN year.

[quote name='KingBroly']A new I2B has appeared. Picross 3D for Nintendo DS.

Also, I have begun the slow, painful process of linkifying the rewards.[/QUOTE]

I'm wondering when they plan on making SMG2 an Intend to Buy (or did they and I missed it?) as it's only 6 weeks or so until it launches.

I need that and Metroid to go I2B so I can get a nice 120 coin addition from those two.

I already received my Game and Watch Collection 2 in the mail. I just started to play it, it's about what you'd expect, similar to the first one.

Just got my Game and Watch collection 2. Also came with a nice little commemorative card!

100_0755.jpg

hey i ended up buying blast corps.. but i bought it used.. i was wondering the new version comes with a club nintendo registration number

A couple freebies. Post if you use them.

Mario Kart Wii
MWKQXZUCFXTY3E

Warioware Smooth Moves
MKLWXGYWYRJX6G

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='garfep']A couple freebies. Post if you use them.

Mario Kart Wii
MWKQXZUCFXTY3E

Warioware Smooth Moves
MKLWXGYWYRJX6G[/QUOTE]

Thanks friend. Grabbed Smooth Moves.

Kart is still up for grabs.

[quote name='garfep']A couple freebies. Post if you use them.

Mario Kart Wii
MWKQXZUCFXTY3E

[/QUOTE]

thank you used the Mario Kart Wii

Bought Game and Watch Collection 2 and Grill-Off with Ultra Hand, which actually zeroed my account, technically. :p I have about 60 coins worth of surveys, I won't do them till the next Club Nintendo year though, already got Platinum for this year. That will give me a head start (not to mention all the other crap I need to register too).

Club Nintendo is by far way better than that damned My Nintendo program from back in the day. At least with registering, we get free crap that is actually cool.

I'm not sure what is going to be my next item though. I already got G&WC 1 + 2 and Ultra Hand. Maybe the posters...but I need to frame them honestly.

[quote name='AndrewsAwesome4']I created my account on Jan. 28 of this year , Does that mean that the 200 so points I have earned will expire this June or next June ??[/QUOTE]
This June of the year 2010.

[quote name='Techsticles']This June of the year 2010.[/QUOTE]

wow seriously so I pretty much wasted 200 points because I highly doubt I will buy another Nintendo 1st party game and there arent any prizes under 200 points. THAT IS COMPLETE BULLSHIT !!!

EDIT : I wont be buying any 1st party game before June is what I meant , I didnt mean EVER

[quote name='AndrewsAwesome4']wow seriously so I pretty much wasted 200 points because I highly doubt I will buy another Nintendo 1st party game and there arent any prizes under 200 points. THAT IS COMPLETE BULLSHIT !!![/QUOTE]
Tie your Wii to your Nintendo account and you can earn points for Wii Shop purchases as well.

I feel your pain. Two weeks ago I entered my FF13 Square-Enix code into their membership program, which is similar to Nintendo's, only to be told a few days later that the points would be reset at the end of March. #-o

[quote name='Techsticles']Tie your Wii to your Nintendo account and you can earn points for Wii Shop purchases as well.

I feel your pain. Two weeks ago I entered my FF13 Square-Enix code into their membership program, which is similar to Nintendo's, only to be told a few days later that the points would be reset at the end of March. #-o[/QUOTE]

It would have been atleast nice if Nintendo told me 6 months my points would expire , or they should atleast not expire until June 2011

[quote name='AndrewsAwesome4']I created my account on Jan. 28 of this year , Does that mean that the 200 so points I have earned will expire this June or next June ??[/QUOTE]
If you registered those products this year, then the coins won't expire until 2 full Club Nintendo years have passed. So all coins registered between July 1st, 2009 and June 30th, 2010 won't expire until June 30, 2012.

From the CN FAQ:
Why are my Coins listed with an expiration date?
Unredeemed Coins will expire two (2) full Club Nintendo years (July 1 - June 30), plus whatever is left in the current Club Nintendo year, after they are earned. Example: Coins earned in March 2009 would not expire until June 30, 2011.

Please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more information.

The only thing that does "expire" in June of this year is whether those coins will count towards Elite status. The coins themselves will not.

what the hell are you guys talking about????

coins DON'T expire for years. What does happen in June is that your count resets to 0 for gold/plat.

You keep your coins....

Edit: I got my Mario posters today... that's some fast shipping.

[quote name='david12795']@ Maximum0- Those frames are from Michael's right? How do you hang them? I use thumbtacks - not reliable but oh well =/[/QUOTE]

Nope, from Wal-Mart. Something like $11. They're cheap, and not very good, but they serve their purpose. (For example, the right side of the mario frame is popping out from the wall but the left is flush against the wall.)

I also use the 3M hooks to hang 'em up.

[quote name='maximumzero']Nope, from Wal-Mart. Something like $11. They're cheap, and not very good, but they serve their purpose. (For example, the right side of the mario frame is popping out from the wall but the left is flush against the wall.)

I also use the 3M hooks to hang 'em up.[/QUOTE]

Really? I would personally go with Micheal's trendsetter frame. Their frames are 100% sturdy and pretty cool i might add. They are a little pricey, around 20-30 dollars. But they do go on sale for 40% off and if you sign up for michael's, you get another 25% off on sale items knocking it into 10 dollar range.

Do you mind giving me more on the information of the 3m hooks you use? Are they reliable for large poster frames?

[quote name='david12795']Really? I would personally go with Micheal's trendsetter frame. Their frames are 100% sturdy and pretty cool i might add. They are a little pricey, around 20-30 dollars. But they do go on sale for 40% off and if you sign up for michael's, you get another 25% off on sale items knocking it into 10 dollar range.

Do you mind giving me more on the information of the 3m hooks you use? Are they reliable for large poster frames?[/QUOTE]

I actually just use the Command 3M Mini Hooks

And as far as frames go, whenever I move into my own place in a few months maybe I'll invest in some nice frames, but for now I'm still at home with the parents so I'm not entirely too picky.

[quote name='david12795']How many hooks per frame do you use?[/QUOTE]

Just one. Remember the frame is just thin plastic with a cardboard backing so it's not very heavy.

Man, those posters look really sweet!

Can anyone help me understand the status rewards? It says if you reach gold or platinum you get a special reward. Does this mean that upon becoming gold or platinum you will get a reward from Nintendo or are they referring to the rewards you can apply your coins to? I'm platinum and haven't gotten anything nor a message indicating that I am getting anything. Sorry for the newbish q.

[quote name='maximumzero']Just one. Remember the frame is just thin plastic with a cardboard backing so it's not very heavy.[/QUOTE]

Thin? mine doesn't look/feel thin so I may have to use more than one.

[quote name='Ed_']Man, those posters look really sweet!

Can anyone help me understand the status rewards? It says if you reach gold or platinum you get a special reward. Does this mean that upon becoming gold or platinum you will get a reward from Nintendo or are they referring to the rewards you can apply your coins to? I'm platinum and haven't gotten anything nor a message indicating that I am getting anything. Sorry for the newbish q.[/QUOTE]

In Late June or July (I forget which exactly) Nintendo announces a yearly "Gold" and "Platinum" prize. If you have platinum status you have the option of getting the platinum prize, which is usually the nicer of the two, or the gold prize. If you're gold level you can only get the gold prize.

[quote name='david12795']What was the last prize for platinum/gold status?[/QUOTE]

for elite:
mario hat or the download code for the Doc Lewis training thing (more like a demo where you beat on Doc Lewis)

for plat
Nintendo desk calender (it had 12 cards that you rotated for each month)

[quote name='fart_bubble']for elite:
mario hat or the download code for the Doc Lewis training thing (more like a demo where you beat on Doc Lewis)

for plat
Nintendo desk calender (it had 12 cards that you rotated for each month)[/QUOTE]

Not too shabby, I was hoping for an exclusive game. :p
But calendar sounds good. Too bad it was halfway through the year already.

[quote name='maximumzero']In Late June or July (I forget which exactly) Nintendo announces a yearly "Gold" and "Platinum" prize. If you have platinum status you have the option of getting the platinum prize, which is usually the nicer of the two, or the gold prize. If you're gold level you can only get the gold prize.[/QUOTE]

Last year, you were unable to select the gold prize if you were platinum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back