Club Nintendo Downloadable Games Updated

sykotek

CAGiversary!
Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know how many coins you get for a DS Game, 3DS Game, Wii Game, 3DS Console or Wii console purchase off the top of their heads?

Well I found a list, but it's not everything.

[quote name='Phenomic']Anyone know how many coins you get for a DS Game, 3DS Game, Wii Game, 3DS Console or Wii console purchase off the top of their heads?

Well I found a list, but it's not everything.[/QUOTE]

Depends on the game. Sometimes they offer different values if the game is a new release or not. My used :3ds: MK7 was 30 coins, and :wii: Zelda:SS was 50 coins.

[quote name='sasukekun']Depends on the game. Sometimes they offer different values if the game is a new release or not. My used :3ds: MK7 was 30 coins, and :wii: Zelda:SS was 50 coins.[/QUOTE]

No it depends on the system. 3ds and ds titles are 30 coins and wii games are 50 coins not counting post play surveys.

So glad they did this...I'll take vc games over the physical swag any day. Mario kart last month, Zelda this month, crossing my fingers for 8 bit Punch Out! or Metroid next month.

I was hoping for more 3DS stuff but I can see why. In any case I'm thinking about getting Kirby's Dreamland because I'm a sucker for old school Kirby. Really wish it was the newer "3d classics" version though.

I just scrounged up a few more DS games that happen to have codes in them. Score!
I would just get the 25th Anniversary Legend of Zelda posters (400 coins) but I honestly have nowhere to put them, or even just the one poster that I want from that group.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome - I can't wait to dl Dr. Mario! Been holding off all this time due to my hatred of points.

Tempted by Majora's... but since I still have my N64 hooked up with Majora's sitting right next it, I'll pass.

I think I'll have to pass on all the Wii stuff as I still have a ton of Wii points from the rock band promo back in the day. I wish those points worked on the 3ds.

Had to get Majoras Mask eventhough I think a 3ds remake will probably come out and I have the Gamecube Zelda compilation. Really liking these offers but I HATE that the Wii has such small storage space. Yeah, you can add a SD card, but you still have to wait for the data to transfer. Silly design Nintendo.

Is anyone else having problems with the download code that is given to you? I am getting error code 007-1215 which it seems is an error when trying to download a game from a different country....or something similar.

[quote name='ironmenpb']3kd-9sfw-m5h3-2gz
23u-as9u-txmn-vyp
5sd-8hh9-9snn-3gr

Enjoy !! I don't need them.[/QUOTE]
all taken by lurkers

[quote name='ryuzx']It is a DSiWare game, the same one you (and I) already purchased, but all DSiWare games can be played on the 3DS. The codes you get from Club Nintendo can only be redeemed on a 3DS or a Wii, depending on the game. I'm really not sure why they do it that way, or why the DSi must be excluded, but I'm guessing they were making it clear to Wii and DS owners that Mario vs Donkey Kong code was only redeemable on the 3DS.

That being said, and because of your screen name there, I really would like it if they did an exclusive to Club Nintendo and finally release Earthbound--- I'd even be totally fine with it being a 3DS exclusive since playing it on the go would be awesome! Playing it again on anything would be the bee's knees.[/QUOTE]

Ya, probably the case. And I have great and sad doubts of Earthbound getting a 3DS port...now we just gotta hope Nintendo makes a crazy turn around of my expectations with a 3D Classics release of it! :D

[quote name='topplehat']As per #2, the Ambassador's got a ton of coins from the NES/GBA titles.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='KemperJones']It's kinda nice that any 3DS Ambassadors got 200 bonus coins for doing post play surveys for the 20 games we got for free. Get 2 of the 100 coin games and its like getting 22 free games.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='HotJuicyBurgers']Yah, I was surprised when those showed up in my account. Not to mention it gets you 1/3 of the way to platinum, which = more free stuff[/QUOTE]

How long did it take to get your post play surveys? I transferred my Ambassador status to my new Zelda 3DS before I downloaded any of the games. I downloaded them after the transfer almost 2 weeks ago and have gotten no surveys... And yes, had my club nintendo account tied to it before downloading, but not before the transfer.

[quote name='wolverinefactor']I have almost 1000 coins which I never use as the swag sucks so I grabbed Kirby thanks ;)[/QUOTE]

I have over 1000 and thats after getting the Game & Watch replica. I had 800+ coins that were going to expire and had to use em on something.

[quote name='ironmenpb']3kd-9sfw-m5h3-2gz
23u-as9u-txmn-vyp
5sd-8hh9-9snn-3gr

Enjoy !! I don't need them.[/QUOTE]

Wow thank you so much! I used a couple codes in there. Gf really wants Dr. Mario. With the points i have now I can gift it to her no problem.

[quote name='mcdaking84']anyone know why I still hav not got my code?[/QUOTE]

What code? How long has it been? The codes are instant after you complete the order. They are displayed after you submit the order and they are emailed immediately to you.

Why does it say Dr Mario Online requires additional accessories for multiplayer mode with it mentioning this regarding it's online mode?

[quote name='J7.']Why does it say Dr Mario Online requires additional accessories for multiplayer mode with it mentioning this regarding it's online mode?[/QUOTE]

I think Dr. Mario Online has a mode where you can control the movements with the Wii Balance Board. Technically it's not required, but I guess they're just trying to cover their bases. You can play the game with just a Wii Remote if you desire.

I'm hoping the 150 coins for an N64 game isn't just an introductory price. :D

Ordered MM yesterday, can't wait to play it (it's the only console Zelda game I don't own.)

[quote name='illmatic21']Does anyone know if they've announced anything about being able to transfer the virtual console games from the Wii to the Wii U? That would be pretty awesome if you could. Which means it probably won't happen.

I think I'll get Majora's Mask anyway and possibly Dr. Mario for the 3DS.[/QUOTE]

What I really wish they would do is just enable your club nintendo account to store your purchase information. Your consoles are already registered to your club nintendo account, so they know who owns them. It seems like it would be just a matter of storing that information and then updating the shops on the Wii/DSi/3ds to query the CN account to find your available titles.

[quote name='smoger']What I really wish they would do is just enable your club nintendo account to store your purchase information. Your consoles are already registered to your club nintendo account, so they know who owns them. It seems like it would be just a matter of storing that information and then updating the shops on the Wii/DSi/3ds to query the CN account to find your available titles.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it seems like it'd be simple for them to implement that.. but knowing Nintendo it'd probably take a few more years for them to do that. Nintendo's online/account structure is outdated by several years..

[quote name='mcdaking84']anyone know why I still hav not got my code?[/QUOTE]
Yeah it shows the code on the confirmation page once you order...then they send it though email (mine took about 30 minutes but i had already redeemed immediately)...then you can check your purchase history to get the code as well. To view it from your purchase history you click on the Accounts and Coins link beside your total coins, then click the last tab which is Order Inquiries, then it should be at the bottom of the list, click view code...if its not there then you didnt complete the order or they had some type of system glitch whenever your ordered.

Slightly off topic...

I am interested in these Club Nintendo prize codes:

Kirbys Dreamland (3DS Virtual console)
Dr. Mario Express (3DS eShop)

Check my list for things you may be interested in!

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Slightly off topic...

I am interested in these Club Nintendo prize codes:

Kirbys Dreamland (3DS Virtual console)
Dr. Mario Express (3DS eShop)

Check my list for things you may be interested in![/QUOTE]

PM me your friend code if you'd like to friend up on 3DS.

bread's done
Back