Club Nintendo is sending out Super Smash 3DS Demo Codes!

Got three codes to giveaway. Looking to send to a good home. Pm your request. Don't want them to go to lurkers

Edit; codes are all gone

Last edited by a moderator:
I just sold one of my codes for $20, which is freaking ridiculous. Is the public demo not going to have unlimited plays or something?

I have another code to give away to the first person to quote this post. Know that I will try to redeem the code for myself within 10 minutes of messaging it to the winner. I'm paranoid after the last game I gave away here went unredeemed.

*CODE GONE*

I just sold one of my codes for $20, which is freaking ridiculous. Is the public demo not going to have unlimited plays or something?

I have another code to give away to the first person to quote this post. Know that I will try to redeem the code for myself within 10 minutes of messaging it to the winner. I'm paranoid after the last game I gave away here went unredeemed.

Would love to get a code (stunned I didn't get one I even bought a Wii U in the last fiscal year x_x)

LOL at the people who don't have codes LOLing at the people who do. There are numerous auctions on ebay currently fetching over $20. Who's laughing now?
Jesus you are one salty kid. Its a demo, that will be released in a week. And I have plenty of games to play in the meantime.

Anyone who pays for them is an idiot, and anyone who is seriously bragging that they got one is an immature idiot. Also if 20$ is that much for you, thats kind of sad as well

Jesus you are one salty kid. Its a demo, that will be released in a week. And I have plenty of games to play in the meantime.

Anyone who pays for them is an idiot, and anyone who is seriously bragging that they got one is an immature idiot. Also if 20$ is that much for you, thats kind of sad as well
Haha! Sorry, if that came across strong. I just thought your comment was a little silly. Anyways. Nobody messaged me on this board so listed the codes on eBay. Within 10 minutes the 3 codes I listed sold.

I'm in total agreement with you. It is idiotic to pay any amount of money for a demo, especially one that will be available to the public within a week.

As P.T. Barnum famously said, "There's a sucker born every minute."

First 3 people to message me can have my codes

UPDATE: All gone! Just one week until everyone else can play it at least

Got my email on my way to work. Almost turned around back to go get my 3DS lol. Instead I confused the hell out of my girlfriend when i called her to redeem it for me.

I would love a code if anyone had one for me. I actually spent 2 hours refreshing an IGN page and I entered the code but I didn't click "download" fast enough (not realizing I had to) so I didn't get it. This was very upsetting :(

If anyone has a spare smash bros code I would appreciate it. I am a Platinum Nintendo Club Member but I didn't have email notifications turned on so they didn't send me one. Thanks CAG fam!

I'm looking for one for my brother, who literally cannot seem to wait until next week. It would be greatly appreciated.

Also, is it just for platinum members?

I'm looking for one for my brother, who literally cannot seem to wait until next week. It would be greatly appreciated.

Also, is it just for platinum members?
According to the e-mail I got:

"We’re sending this demo to Club Nintendo members like you who achieved Platinum Status between 7/1/2013 and 6/30/2014, registered any Nintendo 3DS product, and chose to receive information from Nintendo at Club Nintendo."

I would appreciate the code. Please message me. Thanks!
Sorry, that was my last one. :(

According to the e-mail I got:
"We’re sending this demo to Club Nintendo members like you who achieved Platinum Status between 7/1/2013 and 6/30/2014, registered any Nintendo 3DS product, and chose to receive information from Nintendo at Club Nintendo."

Sorry, that was my last one. :(
It's ok buddy. I'm hoping to come across another code soon. Thanks for the opportunity though!

LOL looks like Nintendo skipped me on this promo. I met all the criteria, but no code. Oh well guess I wait. :( 

If anyone has an extra code they don't need and could PM it my way that would be super cool!

I like you're style. Mind if I try?

I have 2 Smash Bros demo codes available and the first 2 people to quote me can have them. Good Luck!
2nd to quote? Definitely looking for a code as Nintendo stiffed this Club Nintendo Platinum user.

bread's done
Back